Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FIRST IMPRESSIONS OF IRAQ!! (Erbil, Kurdistan Region)

yota691

2 hours ago, markb57 said:

video of life in iraq kinda makes you go hmmmm....

hmmm? that's what i have in mind.  just wonder how many millions of ordinary iraqi citizens who have still lived " under " poverty's line? and also how many iraqi citizens who are very wealthy ( not included the corrupt iraqi government employees )?

3 hours ago, markb57 said:

video of life in iraq kinda makes you go hmmmm....

when we see the video of life in iraq, do you think rv' ing the iqd as the number #1  priority in the cbi's mind? hopefully yes because malaki and other corrupt iraqi givernments already smuggled and hid their billions or even trillions of dinars out of iraq  and hope when it rv between 1 - 5.26 usd, they are going to be billionaires or trillionaires. i guess malaki already know when and what rate the iqd is going to rv.

15 hours ago, 3 bucks new rv rate said:

hmmm? that's what i have in mind.  just wonder how many millions of ordinary iraqi citizens who have still lived " under " poverty's line? and also how many iraqi citizens who are very wealthy ( not included the corrupt iraqi government employees )?

kinda what I was thinking....to look at the vid, all seemed very open and lively, except for the power blips

On 4/19/2021 at 9:06 PM, yota691 said:

FIRST IMPRESSIONS OF IRAQ!! (Erbil, Kurdistan Region)  5,080 views•Apr 18, 2021

Shloime Zionce

A spontaneous trip to me to Erbil where I got my amazing first impressions of Iraqi Kurdistan.  
THANKS FOR WATCHING!

27 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

@yota691 Thank you for sharing and congratulations on going!

Did you bring dinar or did you exchange there?

Did they check to see if you were leaving iraq with more than 10,000 dinar?

Did you look into any investments while there? If yes, what were they? (If you dont mind) Thx!

That Isn’t The Great Master Yota In The Video - The Person’s Name Is ‘Shloime Zionce’ Listed In The Content Above ! ;)

Yota’s The Newshound (The Best In This Investment) Who Brought It Here ...

And Idk What Yota Looks Like - The Best That I Could Come Up With Is Some Possible Baby Pictures ... :o 

image.gif.3fb644b15be936ed98db0a753aa3c64c.gif

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 9

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

That Isn’t The Great Master Yota In The Video - The Person’s Name Is ‘Shloime Zionce’ Listed In The Content Above ! ;)

And Idk What Yota Looks Like - The Best That I Could Come Up With Is Some Possible Baby Pictures ... :o 

He looks like this:

Oh! You meant Yota! This is not the Yoda you are looking for.

Edited by Theseus
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Did they check to see if you were leaving iraq with more than 10,000 dinar?

just wonder the man in the video was master yota?  i am just confused with your question. is it really really true that people can't leave iraq with more than 10,000 dinar= 6.9 usd ( let's say 1 usd=1450 iqd , and then 10,000 dinar=10,000 iqd :  1,450 iqd= 6.9 usd )? may be what you mean is more than 10,000 usd, not 10,000 dinar, right.

3 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Oh, well.. nevermind then lol. 😎

3 hours ago, 3n1 said:

why did the man and the lady not go to the cbi and meet with their secret intel to ask about the date and the rate the iqd is going to rv. i guess that rv is the most important thing to find out while they went on vacation in iraq. that would be a big surprise and d**n unfair if they already cashed out at 3.22 usd quietly and secretly and never told us.