Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE EVENT COMES CLOSE, MANY TRAITORS WILL BE PROSECUTED

10 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

That was the left's doing. You know BLM and Antifa?  Fake News.  Adam Schiff that said he had evidence and never produced it.  Remember the Mueller report that didn't find anything?   Trump pitched a no hitter.  They tried and tried and all you got is a big fat "0" of no wrong doing.

And yet another point of view is Mitch McConnell (the loser, s.o.b ,according to DJT) used his power as Majority leader at the time to protect Trump....and see what it got him in return.  Every Trump fan owes McConnell mad props for protecting the twice impeached Orange Man.  The only thing Mitch couldn't pull off for Donald was a stolen election result...a free and fair election prevailed.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

36 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

And yet another point of view is Mitch McConnell (the loser, s.o.b ,according to DJT) used his power as Majority leader at the time to protect Trump....and see what it got him in return.  Every Trump fan owes McConnell mad props for protecting the twice impeached Orange Man.  The only thing Mitch couldn't pull off for Donald was a stolen election result...a free and fair election prevailed.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

Sometimes I feel like I've gone and lost my mind, then I think of you and everything is better for a while. :drunk:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

I'm remember around jan 7th or 8th a mere here posting fake news articles about our capital police officer being killed by being struck with a fire extinguisher.  With no proof or evidence.  Well the real cause of death has been released today, and it isn't cause of being beat with a fire extinguisher. 

Wonder why that member hasn't posted the real results today?

Its everywhere on the web 🤷🏿‍♂️🙋

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

YES. So where's Bill and the Hilldabeast? Uma Susan Rice? So many key Luciferian players seem to have silently gone into the night. 

This article says "Hilldabeast" has been the subject of a Military Tribunal.

https://realrawnews.com/2021/04/clinton-military-tribunal-day-5-conviction/

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Life saving vaccine distribution fixed and way ahead of schedule, reestablished our rightful place on the World stage as a leader as opposed to isolationist, rejoined Paris climate accord, latest coronavirus/stimulus bill....and the long awaited, even promised infrastructure bill of the failed last administration is on it's way.  :D  Chances are you don't like any of those things, but as we are all Americans, we all have opinions.....and opinions vary.

GO RV, then BV

1.....The Trump administration rammed the Vaccines through in record time.....and his distribution plan, warp speed, was going well....of course Joe is trying to take the victory lap.....

2......Biden doesn't have the respect of the World....Globalism is no longer a solution to the problems the US has.....call it Isolationism if you want.....I call it self reliant....we shouldn't have to count on others for our energy, food, medicine or technology.....

3.   Paris Climate Accord...

Climate change.....

US numbers have been getting better....and until we have the rest of the World (85% of the problem) buy into fixing the problem....we're just damaging the financial stability of our own country.....higher prices for all of us at the gas pumps....no longer energy efficient.....loss of jobs...

4. Infrastructure.....

Cut the garbage out of the bill.....the pork and free rides and bailouts that have nothing to do with infrastructure .....I'm good with that....

CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

What does Mitch McConnell have to do with the left not being able to find any dirt on squeaky clean President Trump?  :lol: :moon-from-car: Orange man bad! :facepalm:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, DesertEagle said:

I'm remember around jan 7th or 8th a mere here posting fake news articles about our capital police officer being killed by being struck with a fire extinguisher.  With no proof or evidence.  Well the real cause of death has been released today, and it isn't cause of being beat with a fire extinguisher. 

Wonder why that member hasn't posted the real results today?

Its everywhere on the web 🤷🏿‍♂️🙋

He probably would tell you that you're miss-remembering. :lmao:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

He probably would tell you that you're miss-remembering. :lmao:

Nope, his response was actually worse than that.

Rambled on about a snow storm reference that had nothing to do about me calling him out on his BS msm fake news article. 

Just another effort to try and beat around the bush.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

Impeachment doesn't mean squat if only Congress is involved.....it isn't Judicial....

Straight Party impeachment votes mean even less.....oh and how about that 2 day snap impeachment where the accused never had a chance for a defense...typical dirty DC politics....

For the Senate to follow through it would take 67 votes......Mitch couldn't have talked that many Republicans into destroying their own careers....

Bill Clinton was impeached....in the words of his wife....."a big nothing burger"....

McConnell and Graham owe Trump their seats.....he carried them across the finish line.....that's just a fact....

These establishment Republicans are just as bad as those on the left.....none of them are putting their country, or citizens, first...

The Jury is still out on the issues with the 2020 election...      CL

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3