Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A good conspiracy...

Okay, so I took the time to watch/read the vids and while I wasn't going to comment before now I fear I must. 

As everyone knows I don't watch or listen to ANY MSM what so ever. I know that every single syllable uttered out of their mouths is the same as listening to Satan himself. However, I'm equally aware that  such times as these is giving rise to the so called rights fake news outlets. So much so that it seems imposable to ever grasp an understanding of what is happening in the world today. It is only through listening to alt media and the Holy Spirit that one can even get a glimpse of the shadow of reality. And when  you listen to enough different sources you can begin to see a collage of a representation of our current situation

The EVERGREN was stuck in the canal for an exceptionally long time. Something that I doubt is normal. Likewise, the very fact that it supposedly was an accident is to be greatly suspect. Add to that the SUDDEN change in our acceptance of Turkey to the Climate processes and one must wonder. 

We know for a verifiable fact that Bill Gates is and has been buying farmland all over the world. Likewise, it's a well known and documented fact that he believes in the massive reduction of humanity. 

So one must now consider why the American Military Might just took our Forces Readiness level from Defcon 2 to Defcon 3. The standard explanation is because of the situation in the Ukraine. However, if there were something of the nature described on the EVERGREEN then that would most likely result in raising the Readiness level. 

I could go on and on about all the signs of a secret battle between the Luciferian Elites and what some would call the Trump forces. But suffice it to say that something is most certainly going on. Things are not as they should be and haven't been since the elections. 

Was there something on the EVERGREEN that could have caused a cataclysmic world event? That would explain so many things. And it wouldn't surprise me one bit. 

There is one take away from all this that everyone should know, whatever is going on it most certainly is about to see the light of day. We are in for one heck of a rough time. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2