Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

In the document..The Federal Court issues a new circular regarding the 2021 Budget

yota691

Baghdad / National News Center
The Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, confirmed today, Thursday, that the government will file an appeal in some paragraphs of the 2021 budget, with the Federal Supreme Court.

Al-Kazemi said, during his meeting with a group of tribal sheikhs and notables from Al-Muthanna Governorate, in the host of Sheikh Jaffat Al-Shaalan, according to a statement from his office received by the National News Center: “Today we are honored to meet our people in Muthanna. Shaalan Abu Al-Jun in establishing the Iraqi state and supporting the Marjaiya.

He added, "History repeated itself here, when our clans came out in response to the call of the reference represented by His Eminence Al-Sistani, may God protect him, and thwarted the terrorist plot of ISIS gangs."

He continued: "Since my assignment, I have confirmed that I will only be a servant of the people. I mentioned Al-Rumaitha in my first conversation because it is dear to the heart, and I see her people as my family."

He stressed: “We face great challenges, and Iraq has gone through difficult circumstances, and when we assumed our duties 11 months ago, there was the financial crisis and the Corona pandemic, and there were also those betting on the failure of the government, or entering into a civil war, but we were not drawn into this, and our patience and we will overcome the challenges one by one. Other ”.

He pointed out, "The government has taken difficult measures for reform, and in order to protect the country financially and economically," revealing, "We will file an appeal with some budget paragraphs with the Federal Court, because there are paragraphs that will affect the electricity sector, the health sector, and others."

He explained, "Our problems first need correct management and an honesty approach in order to solve them." I will personally follow up the conditions of Muthanna Governorate, as well as any demands of its people.

He concluded by saying: “We must not underestimate the citizens’ blood, and their lives, blood, and property are precious to us. ”

The Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, arrived Thursday morning in Al-Muthanna Governorate, accompanied by a government delegation.

• Upvote 2

The Iraqi Prime Minister opens a new power station in Al-Muthanna Governorate

The Iraqi Prime Minister opens a new power station in Al-Muthanna Governorate
Mustafa Al-Kazemi, Prime Minister of Iraq

Mubasher: Mustafa Al-Kazemi, Prime Minister of Iraq, inaugurated today, Thursday, the "GE-Enka" electric station, during his visit to Al-Muthanna Governorate.

It is decided that the "GE-Enka" station will contribute to supplementing the electrical network in the province, as well as increasing the hours of supplying electric power and developing the work of the electrical network that serves the province, according to the official account of the media office of the Iraqi Prime Minister on "Twitter".

Al-Kazemi also witnessed the official operation of the Al-Muthanna transforming power station "400-kV", which will contribute to easing the bottlenecks of the national electricity network.

• Upvote 2

Concerning health and electricity .. The Iraqi government intends to challenge items in the 2021 budget

Concerning health and electricity .. The Iraqi government intends to challenge items in the 2021 budget
Mustafa Al-Kazemi, Prime Minister of Iraq

Mubasher: Mustafa Al-Kazemi, Prime Minister of Iraq, said that the government intends to file an appeal against paragraphs in the 2021 budget before the Federal Court.

Mustafa Al-Kazemi said, during a meeting with tribal sheikhs in Al-Muthanna Governorate, today, Thursday, that there are provisions in the budget that will affect the electricity sector, the health sector and others, according to tweets on the official account of the Prime Minister's Media Office on "Twitter".

Al-Kazemi stated that his country faces great challenges and is going through difficult circumstances, adding, "When we took over our duties 11 months ago, there was the financial crisis and the Corona pandemic, and there were also those who were betting on the failure of the government, or entering into a civil war, but we were not drawn into this, and our patience and we will overcome the challenges." One after the other. "

The Prime Minister affirmed that the government has begun to strengthen relations with neighboring countries to attract investments to serve our country and its people, following up, "Our problems first need correct management and an honesty approach in order to solve them."

On April 6, the General Secretariat of the Council of Representatives in Iraq sent the Federal Budget Law for the fiscal year 2021 to the Office of the Presidency of the Republic. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Soooo, as long as this challenge is ongoing ( even though it’s been signed off ) no Gazette publication??? Impasse ??? Stuck in the bog ??? Unable to move forward ???? More foot dragging & sand bagging?????

Screw these idiots, I’m going to get to bottom of of this Flat Earth thing. One things for certain: I’ve been to places where the Terrain is so flat I watched my dog run away from me for 3 days.

• Haha 11

Add this in with the recent bombings and I don't know which direction this investment is going in. At one point we were on a roll and it appeared that everything was going in the right direction. Now I don't know which way is up and I don't think they do either. Some of us think it is all smoke and mirrors but I think it is business as usual. Feels like we are back where we were last year the only difference is the rate is 1450. Maybe things will turn around. Geessh! 

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 2

2 hours ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

Add this in with the recent bombings and I don't know which direction this investment is going in. At one point we were on a roll and it appeared that everything was going in the right direction. Now I don't know which way is up and I don't think they do either. Some of us think it is all smoke and mirrors but I think it is business as usual. Feels like we are back where we were last year the only difference is the rate is 1450. Maybe things will turn around. Geessh! 

I see you are still swimming in your own tears... be sure to use a snorkel...  

• Haha 3

Al-Saadawi explained that the federal budget comes into effect after its publication in the Iraqi newspaper Al-Waqa'i ’and the issuance of final instructions on it, indicating that until now, Al-Waqi’a newspaper has not published the budget, and the instructions have not been published until it is implemented by the ministries. He pointed to the possibility that it would enter into force at the end of Ramadan and take legal measures within ministries and agencies until they are implemented, with the exception of some articles that have been appealed to the Federal Court, which is supposed not to enter into force until a decision is reached by the Federal Court.

He indicated that a parliamentary bloc has challenged five articles in the 2021 budget,

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

• 2 months later...

Al-Kazemi: We raised the exchange rate, and the Iraqi parliament manipulated the 2020-2021 budget

Al-Kazemi: We raised the exchange rate, and the Iraqi parliament manipulated the 2020-2021 budget
Mustafa Al-Kadhimi, Iraqi Prime Minister - archive

Mubasher: Mustafa Al-Kazemi, the Iraqi Prime Minister, stated that many budget decisions have been changed in Parliament and the 2020-2021 budget has been manipulated, and that there are those who do not want the government to succeed.

Today, Thursday, Al-Kazemi said that the government has filed an appeal against the budget before the Federal Court, and added, "I hope that the court will play its historic national role to correct mistakes," according to the official account of the Council of Ministers on "Twitter."

Al-Kazemi stated that the exchange rate was raised, but in exchange for that, $2.5 billion was put to support the poor, the social protection network, and support for food commodities, but there were those who tried to change the numbers in the House of Representatives.

The Prime Minister indicated that the electricity situation in Iraq is not satisfactory and that the problem is very complex, alluding to the waste of billions of dollars on electricity, and that the current government has revealed many projects that have been suspended for reasons related to poor planning and corruption.

He continued, "We revived some projects, and last week we opened one of the largest electrical stations in Samarra, and within months we will finish the second phase, bringing the total production of it to more than 1,200 megawatts."

Al-Kazemi stated, "The age of this government is one year, not seventeen, and with this we faced all challenges in order to preserve the blood of Iraqis. Iraq was on the brink of a civil war or a war between two important powers in the region, and we came with this government in order to spare the blood of Iraqis and create hope."

• Pow! 1

Monday, June 28, 2021 5:09 PM

Special / National News Center

Today, Monday, a member of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives revealed that the Federal Court rejected the state order submitted by Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi regarding the contested budget articles.

The representative of the committee, Muhammad Al-Shabki, told the “National News Center”: “We submitted the payments for the appeals submitted by the government with the budget articles,” adding: “Even at that time, we had a clear statement because we were surprised by some of the appeals submitted by the government and approved in the parliament session. Ministers later.

Al-Shabki added: “Including the petrodollar issues and the Federal Service Council, but the article that the government challenged is the issue of raising the prices of agricultural crops, which was the vision of the Finance Committee and the government is to support and encourage peasants and farmers in Iraq.”

And he added: “But the government went to appeal, considering that this is not within the competence of the House of Representatives, but the committee suggested an increase in the 2021 budget.”

The committee member added, "The important thing is that the articles that have been appealed are not suspended until the appeal is issued."

He pointed out, "The Federal Court issued yesterday, a decision to prevent the issuance of the order that the Council of Ministers has no right to appeal in these articles, given that the appeal is in the origin of the validity, as well as because of the urgency."

Al-Shabki continued, "Therefore, we expect that the rest of the materials will be returned to the government and not be challenged."

And he indicated, "There is no more than five to six months left in the life of Parliament, the government or the budget, and therefore these matters and going to amend them and ratify them by the Council of Ministers may hinder the implementation of these articles that are being challenged."

• Pow! 1

•  
 2021-07-01 09:09

Shafaq News/ The Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed, on Thursday, that imposing taxes on the salaries of state employees is outside the government's challenge to the articles of the general budget law.

Committee member Ahmed Al-Haj Rashid told Shafaq News Agency, "The government submitted an appeal to the Federal Court with 10 articles, all of them added and amended on the financial side of the budget law for the current year," noting that "these articles, according to the government's vision, increase the proportion of the budget deficit."

He added that "imposing taxes on the salaries of employees outside the government's appeal department, given that the Finance Committee deleted the article related to taxation from the budget law," explaining that "the government cannot appeal that article and reinstate it."

The Iraqi government submitted an appeal to the Federal Court in 10 articles added and amended to the general budget law for the year 2021, most notably “petrodollars and support for farmers,” and according to the Finance Committee, this appeal “does not affect the budget law.”

On (March 31, 2021), the Iraqi parliament voted on the federal general budget law for the fiscal year 2021 with a deficit of more than 28 trillion dinars, and the tension and attraction continued for months.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
The Federal Court postpones the date of the appeal against the budget law

Baghdad - people  

The Federal Supreme Court postponed the date of the challenge to the Federal Budget Law for the fiscal year 2021.  

A judicial source told the official news agency, "Nass" (July 14, 2021), that "the Federal Supreme Court has postponed the date for appealing the Federal Budget Law for the fiscal year 2021, to the twenty-fourth of next month."  

The Council of Ministers had earlier authorized Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi to file an appeal with the Federal Court on some items of the federal budget for the 2021 fiscal year.  

• Thanks 1

Today, Wednesday, the Federal Supreme Court postponed the date for appealing the Federal Budget Law for the fiscal year 2021.

A judicial source stated, "The Federal Supreme Court has postponed the date for appealing the Federal Budget Law for the fiscal year 2021, to the twenty-fourth of next month."

The Council of Ministers had earlier authorized Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi to file an appeal with the Federal Court on some items of the federal budget for the 2021 fiscal year.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, yota691 said:

The Federal Reserve postpones the appeal against the budget to the 24th of this month

OR 

15 minutes ago, yota691 said:

appealing the Federal Budget Law for the fiscal year 2021, to the twenty-fourth of next month."

I'm so confused :wacko: :P   Good morning Yota/DV  :D

• Like 1

Federal Court postpones appeal against budget 2021

14/7/2021 15:32:00

2432121472021_31.jpg       

Today, Wednesday 7/14/2021, the Federal Supreme Court postponed the date for appealing the Federal Budget Law for the fiscal year 2021.

In a statement, the court stated, "The Federal Supreme Court has postponed the date for appealing the Federal Budget Law for the fiscal year 2021, to the twenty-fourth of next month."

PUKmedia Federal Court Flags

•  
photo_%D9%A2%D9%A0%D9%A2%D9%A1-%D9%A0%D9
By iraqi news

Baghdad/

Today, Wednesday, the Federal Supreme Court postponed the date for appealing the Federal Budget Law for the fiscal year 2021.

A judicial source told the official news agency, "The Federal Supreme Court has postponed the date for appealing the Federal Budget Law for the fiscal year 2021, to the twenty-fourth of next month."

• Upvote 1

“The Federal Supreme Court has postponed the date for appealing the Federal Budget Law for the fiscal year 2021, to the twenty-fourth of next month."

Very interesting 🧐 

One of the appeals of the budget law for the fiscal year is 2021 is the dinar exchange rate.

Let’s see what happens between now and August 24th.

With all the latest articles talking about exchange rate, delete of the 000, Salary scales, contracts will be paid in dinars, trade agreements, memorandum of understanding. Etc.

Go CBI

Go new monetary policy 

Go RV

Go purchasing power 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 12
  • Pow! 3

In this particular instance does "Next" actually mean "Next" and not "This" as in the 24th of this month? Normally when they have an article that says the "GOI will meet next Thursday" or what not, it really means they are meeting the Thursday of that current week. 

• Thanks 1