Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Night Opinions @ 9:55 PM CDT - 4/15/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** Walkingstick & Frank26 *** It [the Iraqi dinar] is going to shoot up way past its REER...Supply and demand on the dinar is going to explode in a nuclear fashion that's why it's going to climb fast for the REER internationally.  That's why I've told you you gotta know when to hold'm and when to fold'm.  You've got to pay close attention.  You should not run to the bank IMO.  You should walk to it.  Personally, I'm gonna sit back like a silver back gorilla.  I'm gonna sit back on the biggest mountain I can and watch everybody.  They'll be mistakes made and I'm going to learn from them...

*** Petra *** Anchor in what you know. What do we absolutely know?  1.  We know the budget was approved on 3-31-21.  That's a fact.  2. We know that the new budget hasn't been entered in the gazette.  3.  Has the rate change been shown on the CBI?  No.  4.  Are there billions on the sidelines...private investors and companies waiting to enter into Iraq?  Yes.  IMO the frustration of folks comes when trying to figure out a date. Can anyone influence the launch of the reforms or influence the date of the reinstatement in the public realm No...They cannot survive at the current program rate.  Nor will it come out at the program rate because the math just doesn't work.  Anchor in what we do know - that they have told us it is coming.  We just don't know when.  Stay the course.  Anchor in know that it is coming and relax.  You're not going to miss it.

*** Frank26 *** There's still one or two who still don't understand...Phase One:  1 to 1 rate - inside of Iraq & outside of Iraq.  There's a date they've established when they want to come out with the one-to-one rate inside of Iraq and outside of Iraq.  Phase Two:  Okay we've raised the value to 1 to 1, citizens are now coming in to the banks in Iraq...that's the only way they're going to get the new small category notes...When I told you Phase One and Phase Two IMO are complete one or two said  'Where is it?  I don't see it...You're lying Frank.  You're misleading us.' ...Phase 1 & 2 IMO are complete...about to be shown...it's electronic.  It's digital.  That means you can't see it just yet.  But you know you're gonna see it...(Post 1 of 2).. 

*** Frank26 ***  Phase Three I told you it was going to be a float...the article...said yeah we're [CBI} going to float it.  You can't float it domestically.  No it'll be fixed.  That's exactly what we told you.  That's exactly what they said...the only reason you're going to float it outside is because you raise the value inside.  Bam! ...why haven't you floated it in the last 17/18 years?  Because we're at a program rate...Why are you telling everybody you're gonna float Because we're article 8.  We've raised the value of our currency.  We're about to show it all...(Post 2 of 2).. 

*** Pimpy *** Article: "A Significant increase in dollar action sales to the Central Bank of Iraq"  People always get these confused.  They think they're selling dinar.  That's not what's in the auctions.  The US dollar is what they're selling.  What's happening is they get paid all the time for the oil in the petrodollar - they're US dollars.  They turn around and deposit into banks and the bank decide how many of them they want to keep... and they send over [the rest] to the CBI to auction off the money.  So when you see them sending more and more U.S. dollars it means they have more and more confidence in their own currency.  This is a good sign...we like to see it.  Continue to sell the US dollars and strengthen your own currency...

*** Mnt Goat *** Article: "ADJUSTMENT TO THE EXCHANGE RATEQuote: "...which is likely to adopt the method of “managed float” in the next step in conjunction with the increase of central reserves,..." this...verifies everything I have been saying all along... I talked about first the project to delete the zeros accompanied with an in-country revaluation to around 1:1, then a reinstatement on a managed float, pegged to a basket of currencies. But first right now they have to increase the CBI reserves, as Dr Shabibi did and was then were ready to go in 2012. What was the reserves back then? In 2012 it was around 90 billion. Just recently al-Kazemi announced the reserves were around 60 billion. So we can see it might take another 2 years (as the CBI just predicted) to reach the goal needed to go to the next step.

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4