Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Health

edithjimmy

Update on my husband Jimmy. They did a couple of byopisisies of his escopgh on Monday 19. They were maglinant masses. It is " high grade neuroendocrine carsonoma.  Continued prayers are appericated.

This has all hit so fast and so hard trying to process and hurting I need prayers for strength .

Thank you all for your prayers and continued support.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, edithjimmy said:

Update on my husband Jimmy. They did a couple of byopisisies of his escopgh on Monday 19. They were maglinant masses. It is " high grade neuroendocrine carsonoma.  Continued prayers are appericated.

This has all hit so fast and so hard trying to process and hurting I need prayers for strength .

Thank you all for your prayers and continued support system" rel="">support.

Many prayers...coming your way!!!!!!!🙏🙏🙏

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, edithjimmy said:

Thank you for the update. I can only imagine the multitude of thoughts that you and John many may have.

Please remember the power of prayer and the community believing together for Jimmy's healing and deliverance .

May God's peace and love hold each of you.    We love you! WH

• Like 5

15 hours ago, edithjimmy said:

All my best to jimmy, edith.  I will definitely keep you both in my prayers.

• Like 3

On 4/21/2021 at 5:25 PM, edithjimmy said:

🙏🙏🙏🙏 I am so sorry your husband and you are having to go through this. May the Lord wrap both of you in His Loving Arms and give you comfort, direction, and healing. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

On 4/15/2021 at 9:29 AM, edithjimmy said:

I just wanted to ask for prayers for my husband. Jimmy was diagnosed with brain cancer 3-13-21 he had brain surgery 3+16-21.   It is a fast moving cancer. We have been in this dinar adventure since the start it would be great if it would RV in time for him to see it through. By the grace of God he will be.  I am working on getting him to M D Anderson for treatment. 

All prayers are appericated.

Thank you

Praying for his recovery and your strength

• Like 4

Prayers for you, for peace, courage and strength.  You are having to shoulder this and I know God is right there with you. We don't know or understand why things like this happen, the hardest part for me is to trust Him and remain in His trust. And prayers for Jimmy, for encouragement,  for peace from all the treatment he is going through and that this strengthens his faith and for God to lay His healing hands on him. Remember the man that couldn't walk and his friends let him down through a hole in the roof so Jesus could heal him. Remember the Roman who's child died and God raised her back up, remember the blind man, the lepers, the woman with the issue of blood. Jesus healed each and every one of them. He is the great healer, we ask no less for Jimmy. Amen

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Cancer is truly a terrible disease. I lost my late wife in '01 to Cervical Cancer at age '54. Then, I reunited with a high school flame and dated her again for two years until lung cancer took her in '12. 

So, not only do I pray for you, but certainly feel the pain that you are enduring to watch this dreaded monster invade a loved one. Prayers are truly a great help in this situation and you have a lot of unknown family of friends here at DV pulling for you and Jimmy. God's Blessings.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Thank you all so much for the prayers.  Jimmy is eating a little bit more he has lost over 60 lbs since March 16th . He has gotten a medical marijuana card here in AR. That is what's helping his appetite. We haven't gotten any news yet on if or how much the chemo is helping.  I pray they do another MRI to see if the tumor is coming back or not. His attitude is good he is trying to stay as positive as we can. God is carrying us right now. We have given everything to our Lord .  We will not worry because he is with us every step of the way. 

Thank you all and God bless you all. 

• Like 11

Thank you for the update. I am not a marijuana user but have heard of many people with cancer benefitting from both CBD and THC.

Whether Jimmy is here for many more years or not, God is with him. "For to live is Christ, but to die is gain".

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 4/15/2021 at 9:29 AM, edithjimmy said:

I just wanted to ask for prayers for my husband. Jimmy was diagnosed with brain cancer 3-13-21 he had brain surgery 3+16-21.   It is a fast moving cancer. We have been in this dinar adventure since the start it would be great if it would RV in time for him to see it through. By the grace of God he will be.  I am working on getting him to M D Anderson for treatment. 

All prayers are appericated.

Thank you

This group is always willing and ready to pray for those in need. Prayer for your husband and for you, Edith. May God make His presence known to you in an awesome manner ! 

• Upvote 3