Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deputy: Changing the exchange rate of the dollar is a wrong decision that two sides bear 

yota691

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%

The information / Baghdad ..

The representative of the Badr Parliamentary Bloc, Siham Al-Mousawi, confirmed, on Wednesday, that the decision to change the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar was negative and even dangerous for the poor, stressing that two parties bear the responsibility for that decision.

Al-Mousawi said in a statement to "the information", that "changing the exchange rate is a wrong government decision that is borne by the Minister of Finance and the Governor of the Central Bank."

She added that "the poor are the only ones affected by the high exchange rate of the dollar," noting that "the decision to reduce the Iraqi dinar against the dollar has caused great problems in the local markets."

The deputy of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Mukhtar Al-Mousawi, announced, yesterday, Tuesday, his intention to collect signatures during the next session to question the governor of the Central Bank and download the price of the dollar to range from 145 to 119 thousand dinars for 100 dollars. End / 25 h

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

“the decision to change the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar was negative and even dangerous for the poor”

"the poor are the only ones affected by the high exchange rate of the dollar," noting that "the decision to reduce the Iraqi dinar against the dollar has caused great problems in the local markets."

- higher prices for goods and services 

- inflation kicking in

Now they want to increase the ration card to help the poor.... BS

The question is: How are they planning to give purchasing power to their people ?

Go RV

Go $1:1

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Faith. 🙏🏻

.... and here all this time I thought y’all were putting quantum physics to this to come out with with bona fide scientific evidence to back up the claims. 

But it’s been nothing more than a Crap Shoot and a lot of well placed Faith too. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I can't remember the last time we had so many articles about the exchange rate. Come on Iraq, less talk and more action!!!

16 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

You and me both HCR. I would be gone and never look back.

pp

I'm right with you pp.....shoot, anything above .50 and im happy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

23 hours ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

How do you guys come up with a RV when they have clearly stated the rate will not change. The purpose of the ration card it to supplement for the high food prices because they don’t have any purchasing power...

gd07,

"WHO" said the rate won't change? Was it someone that has authority over changing the rate or was that an opinion piece of news? I saw the article, i dont recall who it was at this point but remember thinking they don't have say in changing or maintaining the rate.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1