Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Latest Project Veritas

19 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

CNN is pathetic.....right along with most of the MSM..

Here they admit to ousting Trump.....and some of the dirty tricks they used....CL

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/part-1-cnn-director-admits-network-engaged-in-propaganda-to-remove-trump/

How is this not considered election fraud? Oh wait, I almost forgot about the Department of No Justice. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

CNN staffer caught on tape admitting network tried 'to get Trump out of office'
598,910 views•Apr 13, 2021

Sky News Australia

A CNN staffer has been caught on camera admitting the network tried to undermine Trump during the 2020 election, calling his own employer a "propaganda" outlet.

Charlie Chester, a technical Director at CNN, was secretly filmed while on a series of fake Tinder dates with a woman who was an undercover journalist for right-wing group Project Veritas.

Mr Chester, who was filmed without his knowledge, said the network helped defeat Mr Trump.

"Look at what we did, we got Trump out,"Mr Chester said. 

"I am 100% going to say it. And I 100% believe it that if it wasn't for CNN, I don't know that Trump would have got voted out."

Project Veritas released the full secret recordings on the group's YouTube account.

Conservatives have slammed CNN and claimed the tapes showed the network's endemic bias against Republicans.

CNN has not yet released a statement regarding the story, nor has the network confirmed if Mr Chester is still an employee.
7,793 Comments

y Owten
1 day ago
We all knew it now there's proof they are not journalists but activists.

Hank Trantham
23 hours ago
They are part of the reason I don’t trust any media outlet anymore.

Sharon Bice
22 hours ago
This is nothing new, we all seen what they were doing. They need to be shut down.

Echo9 *
21 hours ago (edited)
This is a NO BRAINER but sadly, most people will turn a blind eye. Once again Thank you Sky News Australia

My Account
23 hours ago
These fools are toying with our lives. Time to stand up!

• Pow! 1

‘I’m going to sue CNN for defamation’: Project Veritas Founder James O'Keefe

Sky News Australia

Project Veritas Founder James O'Keefe has announced he intends to sue CNN for defamation – saying “we believe we can win” hours after releasing bombshell videos of a director saying the network uses “propaganda”.

“Ana Cabrera is the host that lied about us and said that we were taken down for – she mentioned misinformation,” Mr O'Keefe told Fox News.

“That’s just simply not so.

“Actual malice is the standard in the US, we believe we can win against CNN, so I’m announcing on your show I’m going to sue CNN for defamation.”

Mr O'Keefe also spoke about the new videos that surfaced of CNN’s Technical Director Charlie Chester.

In the videos, released by Project Veritas, Mr Chester said “if it wasn’t for CNN, I don’t know that Trump would have got voted out”.

jimmy12347654
1 day ago
This is the main way to win this culture war, start making them pay up when they cross the line instead of turning the other cheek all the time

James Powers
1 day ago
It’s time for everyone around the world who loves freedom of speech and democracy to stand together and fight back together.

Jonathan Dean Morgan
1 day ago
You go James, we need the media to report on facts not their opinions & lies.

Bridie Smith
1 day ago
It is about time our government officials are prosecuted when they are caught out lying

Mick Power
1 day ago
This is fantastic that someone finally has these dogs at CNN on the ropes. Go after them son! Hit em hard!

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2