Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Afternoon Opinions @ 5:00 PM CDT - 4/13/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** Frank26 *** Article: [Adapt to the exchange rate]  Quote: 'to adopt the method of "flotation" Al-Madar - in the next step, in conjunction with the increase in the central reserves...'  You now understand - Phase One: Solid date 1 to 1 fixed rate.  Phase Two:  Bring in enough zeros...and we will give you [CBI] the opportunity to raise the value again.  How about $1.19 or $1.46?  Outside of the country the same thing is happening.  Strengths and stability is being added to your currency...because of the investors...they recognize that Iraq now qualifies for the international rate of their currency.  When it enters Phase Three: Maybe 6,7,8 months later as it floats...that's the next step after we do phase 1 and 2...these phases are upon us.

*** Mark *** [Q? What’s your predecition?]  My best guess is “anyday” could be today…could be tomorrow …could be a week…we simply do not know.  [Q? Do you think we will have it in April?]  I thought we would have in March. But yes I think we will see it in April. Also...more statements from the finance minister over there saying they will soon have the best currency in the region.

*** Frank26 *** The goal is to change the rate again.  These articles are coming out and they're saying 'we're changing the rate of the American dollar.  No.  The CBI has no authority to do anything with the exchange rate - only the U.S. Treasury...not understanding the translation properly really applies to these articles.  That's why they get you depressed and confused...they are talking about the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar AGAINST the American dollar...that's the only way they can talk about it...these articles are not saying they're going to decrease the value [of the dinar]...

:salute:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

On 4/13/2021 at 5:32 PM, PrehistoricMan said:

They are all at one site.  All compressed neatly for anyone that wants to copy and paste them.

Says The ‘Newbie’ Who’s Been Here A Few Months ! :o 

The KEY Difference Being That The PUMPER ‘GURU’ Site Is A Pumper Sanctuary That Doesn’t Allow U To Make Comments On What Is Posted - As Opposed To What We Do Here ! ;) 

:D  :D  :D 

And Yes, I Caught Ur Dismissive ‘Copy And Paste’ Comment - Obviously Directed Towards Captain Ron ! <_<

:lmao:  :lmao: 

• Pow! 2

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

Says The ‘Newbie’ Who’s Been Here A Few Months ! :o 

The KEY Difference Being That The PUMPER ‘GURU’ Site Is A Pumper Sanctuary That Doesn’t Allow U To Make Comments On What Is Posted - As Opposed To What We Do Here ! ;) 

And Yes, I Caught Ur Dismissive ‘Copy And Paste’ Comment - Obviously Directed Towards Captain Ron ! <_<

:lmao:  :lmao: 

Well my point is...it is just a copy and paste that Ron is doing.  He is not searching out these opinions of gurus himself through their personal pages.  He just copies and pastes from one site. That one site did all the work.   Of course it is directed towards him.  He is the one doing it right?  So these thoughts are from pumper gurus as you call them.  So you are admitting pumper guru thoughts are being brought here to....pump us?

4 minutes ago, PrehistoricMan said:

That one site did all the work.

It’s A Pumper Site Just Like ‘Dinar Recraps’ Which Also Doesn’t Allow U To Make Comments On Their Site In Order To Protect The Pumper’s ! :wave:

We’ve Already Exposed These Pumper Sites Here A Long Time Ago - It’s In The DV Data Base ! ;) 

U Either Sound Pathetically Petty About Ron - Or Ur Trying To Protect The ‘Pumper Sites’ That We Loath And Mock ! <_<

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

It’s A Pumper Site Just Like ‘Dinar Recraps’ Which Also Doesn’t Allow U To Make Comments On Their Site In Order To Protect The Pumper’s ! :wave:

We’ve Already Exposed These Pumper Sites Here A Long Time Ago - It’s In The DV Data Base ! ;) 

U Either Sound Pathetically Petty About Ron - Or Ur Trying To Protect The ‘Pumper Sites’ That We Loath And Mock ! <_<

I dont think that site is one.  They literally just compile all of the other gurus stuff into one page.  For it to be a pumper site, I would think it would invent their own stuff.  They do not though.  I certainly dont think I am protecting them by saying Ron copies and pastes.  Isnt that a fact?  Why does that upset you so?  You can mock them all you want to.  I dont have a dog in that fight.  I have never seen Ron mock any of the gurus, nor the info he brings over.  HE pretty much just posts what he finds.

Edited by PrehistoricMan

21 minutes ago, PrehistoricMan said:

I dont think that site is one.  They literally just compile all of the other gurus stuff into one page.  For it to be a pumper site, I would think it would invent their own stuff.  They do not though.  I certainly dont think I am protecting them by saying Ron copies and pastes.  Isnt that a fact?  Why does that upset you so?  You can mock them all you want to.  I dont have a dog in that fight.  I have never seen Ron mock any of the gurus, nor the info he brings over.  HE pretty much just posts what he finds.

Sorry mate they are pumpers and dumpers! They have no intel just adddimportance to each other! We keep it real say it the way is! No one has intel no one knows rate or date we can guess and one day some muppet will be right and claim it as theirs! Lol

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, screwball said:

Sorry mate they are pumpers and dumpers!
They have no intel just adddimportance to each other!

We keep it real say it the way is!

Lol - Yep Screwball ! ;) 

The Following Comment Is From The Thread (Above) In 2014 - And It Was My Response To A Troll (Who Got Lit Up With Over 30 Negs) After Whining About The ‘Content’ Posted In The Rumor Section Containing The Pumper Guru’s That We’ve Repeatedly Exposed ! :lmao: 

As If Somehow We Couldn’t Handle Seeing Their Posts And Needed To Be Protected From It ! :shakehead: 

This Is Part Of A Post Which Also Included TNT Tony Renfrow’s Long Criminal Rap Sheet ... :D 

Lol - According To U - Ur Tacit Advocation Of Censorship Would Allow For Known Criminals To Get A Free Pass To Continue Their Fraudulent Schemes ! <_<

The Pumpers Use Censorship On Their Sites To Keep From Being Exposed ! :o

I Started A Thread Here In The Rumor Section In Mid December Exposing The Federal Criminal Charges Currently Being Brought Against TNT Tony ! B)

By Coincidence 'The Pumper Protection Racket' Dinar Recaps Hasn't Posted A Tony Post Since Then ! :blink:

It's Obvious That The Recraps Site Cared More For The Criminal Pumpers Than To Inform Their Readership Of These Career Criminal Con Men !

- CNN

B)   B)

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 1

5 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Lol - Yep Screwball ! ;) 

The Following Comment Is From The Thread (Above) In 2014 - And It Was My Response To A Troll (Who Got Lit Up With Over 30 Negs) After Whining About The ‘Content’ Posted In The Rumor Section Containing The Pumper Guru’s That We’ve Repeatedly Exposed ! :lmao: 

As If Somehow We Couldn’t Handle Seeing Their Posts And Needed To Be Protected From It ! :shakehead: 

This Is Part Of A Post Which Also Included TNT Tony Renfrow’s Long Criminal Rap Sheet ... :D 

Lol - According To U - Ur Tacit Advocation Of Censorship Would Allow For Known Criminals To Get A Free Pass To Continue Their Fraudulent Schemes ! <_<

The Pumpers Use Censorship On Their Sites To Keep From Being Exposed ! :o

I Started A Thread Here In The Rumor Section In Mid December Exposing The Federal Criminal Charges Currently Being Brought Against TNT Tony ! B)

By Coincidence 'The Pumper Protection Racket' Dinar Recaps Hasn't Posted A Tony Post Since Then ! :blink:

It's Obvious That The Recraps Site Cared More For The Criminal Pumpers Than To Inform Their Readership Of These Career Criminal Con Men !

- CNN

B)   B)

Ok great....But Ron is not copying and pasting from Recraps.  It is a different site.

6 hours ago, screwball said:

Sorry mate they are pumpers and dumpers! They have no intel just adddimportance to each other! We keep it real say it the way is! No one has intel no one knows rate or date we can guess and one day some muppet will be right and claim it as theirs! Lol

Perhaps you are confused about the site Ron is copying from.  The site as I have said literally just posts and compiles what the other gurus say.  They do not actually give their own opinions at all.  

• Upvote 1