Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE CENTRAL BANK SETTLES THE DOLLAR ORDER FOR THE COMING YEARS

Mary B

4 minutes ago, Mary B said:

with all the dinars tucked away by the citizens everyone will become millionairs, might this to be the reason for not rving no one will work

Mary, it is my understanding that the Dinar will be worth the value of the Dinar "In Country" which might be 1 USD, maybe a little more or less. It wont be the same value there as it is here in the USA or various other places around the Globe depending on the Exchange Rate per County.

This is why the drive to bring in all the Mattress Money held by the Average Citizen and I hope they are getting close to their Goal.

I can't see with the Pay Scale of the Average Citizen them buying a whole lot of Dinars to store away. It would be sorta Like Visiting Vietnam on $20.00 USD per Day....You can do a lot in both Vietnam and I am sure Iraq for $20.00 per day....Eating, Travel and Lodging.

Plenty of Travel Vids all over Youtube of both Vietnam, Iraq and other parts of the world.

Karsten

• Upvote 4

49 minutes ago, Karsten said:

I would agree, they do seem to banter back and forth, actions/No Auctions, Currency sales/No Sales.....The People of Iraq gave them a year to get the reforms handled and a slight extension after Al Kazemi began making so positive headway....The Natives aren't going to stay Peaceful Forever and they are getting restless now as well.

I have a feeling Iraq is worried about bumbling joe and the future of Iran/Iraq/US Relations.

Then Vietnam most likely is no longe3r concerned about the Currency Manipulation List as they know they can just write the "Big Man" a fat check to keep the biden crime family happy.

I just don't see how Iraq can have all these projects going on.....A new damn, Grande port of Faw, Electric Grid and a whole long list of other things.......These people aren't going to work for free.

Karsten

Just now, Woldopep said:

Karsten,   I believe contractors can and will be paid in oil.

I can't see GE, Siemens, Deawoo and any number of other being paid in Oil just so hey can find someone to buy it to re Coop there Labor and Material Costs......

Most of these companies wouldn't have a clue about how to dump Oil on a Secondary Market.

There is also Article 8 and the Multiple Currency Practices that they have to use IQD to pay these Contractors (Read here years ago) so the IQD would have to be Internationally Tradable....So unless something has changes with the IMF, BIS and other PTB this should still be the case.

Karsten

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

47 minutes ago, Mary B said:

with all the dinars tucked away by the citizens everyone will become millionairs, might this to be the reason for not rving no one will work

They hardly work now Mary B, what with all the Holidays they give themselves. Maybe they are Millionaires already ?

LOL, I thing for sure Mary B, we appreciate your hard work finding and bringing great articles.

Same goes for Thuggies, Yota, 6LY and a few others.

Cheers, have a great week-end, and keep those articles coming !!!

pp

Now we return you to a thread that has gone off the rails big time.  :(

pp

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Ok.  Tell me one untrue thing I have said.  If I have lied somewhere, I promise I will leave.

Oh PM... Bless Your Heart!!!  You are a piece of work!!!  You don't add value or anything constructive anywhere on this site. You complain about everything!  If you are so miserable why are you still here?  Go somewhere else where you can get your information spoon fed to you exactly how you want it.  

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

1 hour ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Wow.  Talking about straining to find something.  No you did not literally call him the devil.  That was not my point.  But havent you over the years made fun of him?  Denegrate him?  I might be wrong on this but dont you often say he and Mtn Goat need to get a room or words to that effect?  Dont you denegrate the blue couch?  You make jokes constantly about Frank.  That is what I mean by labeling him a devil.  So yeah I didnt lie.  You do do that.  In fact you make a lot of homosexual jokes about Luigi and Bruce and Mark Z right?  Just going through your history I can see you have done it.

Lol ! Those Are ‘Pumper’ Jokes - ‘Butt’ Feel Free To Put Me On Ignore If U Don’t Enjoy Reading It ! ;) 

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

They hardly work now Mary B, what with all the Holidays they give themselves. Maybe they are Millionaires already ?

LOL, I thing for sure Mary B, we appreciate your hard work finding and bringing great articles.

Same goes for Thuggies, Yota, 6LY and a few others.

Cheers, have a great week-end, and keep those articles coming !!!

pp

Now we return you to a thread that has gone off the rails big time.  :(

pp

Very small majority will work, imported labor force it will be like kuwait

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Karsten said:

I can't see GE, Siemens, Deawoo and any number of other being paid in Oil just so hey can find someone to buy it to re Coop there Labor and Material Costs......

Most of these companies wouldn't have a clue about how to dump Oil on a Secondary Market.

There is also Article 8 and the Multiple Currency Practices that they have to use IQD to pay these Contractors (Read here years ago) so the IQD would have to be Internationally Tradable....So unless something has changes with the IMF, BIS and other PTB this should still be the case.

Karsten

I do not pretend to be an expert on this, if anything I’m an amateur. I want an article 8 compliant Iraq as much as everyone here.
1st. They are NOT article 8 compliant today.

2nd. The deal with China is construction for oil.

are there ways around paying oil for construction, of course.

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, Woldopep said:

I do not pretend to be an expert on this, if anything I’m an amateur. I want an article 8 compliant Iraq as much as everyone here.

You could be right about China....They will do anything to get past American Sanctions and get their hands on much needed Oil......I haven't heard much about China doing any Re Construction there...not that I'm any Expert either.

G.E, Siemens, Deawoo and 30 plus other Companies (Privately Owned) are there or in preparation of going to Iraq....These Privately owned Companies will have people to Pay, Expenses to cover, Materials to supply.....Not Everyone has a Use for a couple Tankers Full of Oil.....China as a Country sure would however.

Just my thoughts.

Karsten

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Mary B said:

No that is NOT the way it works Mary, no Iraqi will become a millionaire they will exchange 1 for 1 they have said this many times! They will bring in their $25,000k note and get one new lower denom $25. The Iraqi only gets the increases purchasing power of the new $25 lower denom note that it nothing else! The only way an Iraqi becomes a millionaire is if they take that same $25,000 note and exchange it for dollars or Euros or some other currency outside of Iraq! With that being said Iraq has made it illegal to take more then a $10,000k note outside of Iraq, so the only ones that will become billionaires are the Maliki’s and other corrupt government politicians in Iraq that already have millions of dinar stored outside of Iraq!!

• Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Woldopep said:

Yes, China paid with oil but all other contractors and companies doing whatever are paid with Dollars.

• Upvote 3

On 4/13/2021 at 7:31 PM, 3n1 said:

kuwait reinstated the kwd after saddam looted the banks the kwd was made worthless so iraq could not profit they printed new kwd and simply xchanged the old for new at 1 to 1 ... there was no internet as we know it today , if there was a profit by some it was limited to someone in the area  

thanks 3in1.  so, reinstatement means exchange the old for new at 1:1, this means no profit. hopefully, iraq will not reinstate the iqd because we get no profit.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, markb57 said:

Iraq couldn't survive without the dollar.  As long as their allowed to use the dollar, they have no rush....

this is not good.  i think the minister of finance, the goi and the cbi should make a rule and regulation about the usage of the iqd inside iraq and to export oil and stop using the dollars forever. can they do and implement that?  

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

No that is NOT the way it works Mary, no Iraqi will become a millionaire they will exchange 1 for 1 they have said this many times! They will bring in their $25,000k note and get one new lower denom $25. The Iraqi only gets the increases purchasing power of the new $25 lower denom note that it nothing else! The only way an Iraqi becomes a millionaire is if they take that same $25,000 note and exchange it for dollars or Euros or some other currency outside of Iraq! With that being said Iraq has made it illegal to take more then a $10,000k note outside of Iraq, so the only ones that will become billionaires are the Maliki’s and other corrupt government politicians in Iraq that already have millions of dinar stored outside of Iraq!!

well said dinarrock.

• Upvote 1