Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE CENTRAL BANK SETTLES THE DOLLAR ORDER FOR THE COMING YEARS

Mary B

11 hours ago, Mary B said:

The Central Bank issues a circular to all banks regarding the dollar

144202113246central.bank_.iraq_.1-750x43

The Central Bank of Iraq decided, on Wednesday, to increase the amount of cash sales of foreign currency to banks .

According to a document reviewed by NRT Arabia (April 14, 2021), the bank attributed its decision to the necessity of meeting the demands on foreign currency as well as in order to achieve the goals of monetary policy and ensure the stability of the exchange rate .

https://www.nrttv.com/Ar/News.aspx?id=41356&MapID=2

Was that a circular circular, a flat disc circular, or a spherical  circular, that they issued . 😂😂😂

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

No Prehistoricman, I am just like everyone else. I just stay grounded. Some people just hate the truth. I use to be the same way.  It is a hard pill swallow but these clowns are not indicating a RV other than in our minds!! Sorry. 

Your not grounded your toxic big difference

Edited by screwball
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

54 minutes ago, keylime said:

yes. God made the animals then told them to multiply. It would have been a cruel joke if God made the egg and no one to sit on it to help it hatch.

The egg comes from the chicken. Where does the chicken come from? From chicks then grow up and become a chicken. Where do the chicks come from? From a chicken that sit on it to hatch the egg. Is it right?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, southbeach said:

It sure feels like we’re at the top of the on purpose misinformation news, and all is silent, because the rv is the next shoe to drop.

yes I agree, I think we need this

Parliamentary bloc: The oil and gas bill will not be passed in the current parliamentary session - urgent,  Baghdad

16/2021
https://baghdadtoday.news/ar/news/151221/A

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

On 4/15/2021 at 1:19 AM, PrehistoricMan said:

Yet people think I am crazy in the rumor section for suggesting some are negative and that I should love their stance on this.  Karstan and others have basically said to tell ones to stop their negativity, well that we just joined Isis or something.  Shedagal thinks I love the negativity going on here.  I dont quite get that logic.

No you just point fingers and say un necessary things to those that take the time to bring articles here to add value to what we read and so we don't have to go elsewhere to find the info they bring.  You complain how it's done. You criticize others and make untrue accusations when you can just as easily get your info somewhere else.  You do nothing to add value to anywhere on this site.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

5 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

The egg comes from the chicken. Where does the chicken come from? From chicks then grow up and become a chicken. Where do the chicks come from? From a chicken that sit on it to hatch the egg. Is it right?

NO. God made the animals first. And made them to reproduce. So the chicken God made first. Not the egg.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, luvalife said:

No you just point fingers and say un necessary things to those that take the time to bring articles here to add value to what we read and so we don't have to go elsewhere to find the info they bring.  You complain how it's done. You criticize others and make untrue accusations when you can just as easily get your info somewhere else.  You do nothing to add value to anywhere on this site.

Ok.  Tell me one untrue thing I have said.  If I have lied somewhere, I promise I will leave.

http://non14.net/public/images/large/8-1618598459.jpg

Written by: Dr. Emad Abdul Latif Salem

To understand some of what is happening to our economy, our resources, our balance of payments, our budget, our monetary policy, our financial policy, and our economic "reforms" .. I would like to present this brief as a prelude to more in-depth and useful research and studies on this topic.

First: The results of the window for selling foreign currency in the Central Bank of Iraq before the approval of the state budget for the fiscal year 2021 by the House of Representatives (1-4-2021), and before its approval by the President of the Republic (4-8-2021), are as follows: :
1. the results of the sale of foreign currency in the window of the Central Bank of Iraq for the period from Sunday 28/03/2021, on Wednesday to 31/03/2021:
- total sales total: 77,988,937 million (only)
- total cash sales: 0 (zero )
- Total sale for purposes of enhancing funds abroad (transfers and credits): 77,988,937 million dollars.

Second: The results of the window for selling foreign currency in the Central Bank of Iraq after the approval of the state budget for the fiscal year 2021 by the House of Representatives (1-4-2021), and after its approval by the President of the Republic (4-8-2021), are as follows: :
1. the results of the sale of foreign currency in the window of the Central Bank of Iraq for the period from Sunday 11/4/2021, to Thursday , 15/04/2021 (only five days):
- total sales total: 942 515 597 million (approximately One billion dollars, in just five days)
- Total cash sale: 63,970,000 million dollars
- Total sale for purposes of enhancing funds abroad (transfers and credits): 878,545,597 million dollars.

Third: After the budget was approved in the House of Representatives (4-1-2021), the results of the foreign currency sale window in the Central Bank of Iraq continued to provide identical data before its approval, due to doubts (and expectations) that the President of the Republic might not approve it (and what was raised about the ratification of the foreign currency. Raising the value of the dollar against the dinar from an uproar) .. And after the approval of the President of the Republic (4-8-2021), the sales data witnessed a noticeable increase, as follows:
1 - Total sales for 4-6 and 4-7-2021: 52,135,650 million dollars
2 - Total cash sale: 0 (zero)
3 - Total sale for the purposes of strengthening balances abroad (transfers and appropriations): 52,135,650 million dollars
4- Once the President of the Republic approved the budget, the controversy, doubts and expectations about the review of the exchange rate specified in the budget ended, the results were Sales for 4-8-2021 as follows:
- - Total total sales: 124,556,000 million dollars
- Total cash sales: 5,770,000 million dollars
- Total sales for the purposes of enhancing funds abroad (transfers and credits): 118,786,000 million dollars.

Conclusion and Conclusions:
Based on the above data, this means the following:
1- The new “exchange rate” could not reduce the demand for the dollar, or “control” and “legalize” its use to serve the national economy. On the dollar, to their previous rates before the change.

2- The sales of the foreign currency sale window in the Central Bank of Iraq increased from 77,988,937 million dollars only (before the approval and approval of the new exchange rate), to 942,515,597 million dollars, or nearly one billion dollars in just five days (after approval and approval of the new exchange rate. ) .. That is, more than ten times the sales (during the two weeks before and after the state budget was approved) .. We went back to that to the same daily sales rates before raising the value of the dollar against the dinar.

3- Most of the window sales (before and after changing the exchange rate) were intended for the purposes of strengthening assets abroad (transfers and credits) .. Thus, private banks are the main beneficiaries of them, despite all doubts (and suspicions of corruption, waste of foreign currency, laundering Money) surrounding its work, and the value of imports of goods and services mismatch with the value of dollar sales through the window of currency sale.

4- There is information (unconfirmed, or supported by the required documents) that most private banks incurred heavy losses during the months during which the issue of the new exchange rate was not resolved. This means that these "banks" are just "offices" and "shops" for speculating in dollars, and that they do not practice their traditional banking activities and do nothing to benefit the national economy. As soon as the exchange rate "officially" stabilized, these banks made huge profits again. This opinion is based on general information that may not be accurate .. I do not have accurate detailed data on this subject, and one of the duties and main tasks of the Central Bank is to verify this matter.

http://non14.net/public/135790

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Yes Frank is the devil.....

7 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

haha  In the rumor section he claims the other site is the devil etc. 

48 minutes ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Ok.  Tell me one untrue thing I have said.  If I have lied somewhere, I promise I will leave.

U Stated That I Claimed ‘The Other Site Is The Devil’ - When In Fact It Was U Who Made That Comment About Frank ! :o 

See Ya ...  :wave: 

Bye Waving GIF - Bye Waving Goodbye GIFs

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 1
  • Pow! 2

Just goes to show how people cannot separate their emotions from investing their own money. I said as much awhile back. Those who invest more emotion than money will always ride the roller coaster of emotions and as some have already said to remove rhemselves from the investment. They won’t though because their emotions are guiding their decisions. Its like going grocery shopping and you haven’t eaten in three days. You become ravenous and will justify anything to buy the hostess twinkie.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

Just now, DinarThug said:

U Stated That I Claimed ‘The Other Site Is The Devil’ - When In Fact It Was U Who Made That Comment About Frank ! :o 

Come Man.....DT tou know he isn't going away that easily. He has picked a beef with a good many here about the little things he is offended about and I don't see it ending quite that easily.

Keep up the good work posting your stolen articles....That way we can all just come here and gleem the info rather than running all over the place.

Karsten

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

So the auctions have not been effected and the theft continues. Why am I not surprised!! The only people that are benefiting from this is the GOI, Iran and the banks that are stealing the money through the auction. Al Khedemi is starting to look like the rest of these PM's, and the Iraqi people are suffering. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Wow.  Talking about straining to find something.  No you did not literally call him the devil.  That was not my point.  But havent you over the years made fun of him?  Denegrate him?  I might be wrong on this but dont you often say he and Mtn Goat need to get a room or words to that effect?  Dont you denegrate the blue couch?  You make jokes constantly about Frank.  That is what I mean by labeling him a devil.  So yeah I didnt lie.  You do do that.  In fact you make a lot of homosexual jokes about Luigi and Bruce and Mark Z right?  Just going through your history I can see you have done it.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

So the auctions have not been effected and the theft continues. Why am I not surprised!! The only people that are benefiting from this is the GOI, Iran and the banks that are stealing the money through the auction. Al Khedemi is starting to look like the rest of these PM's, and the Iraqi people are suffering. 

I would agree, they do seem to banter back and forth, actions/No Auctions, Currency sales/No Sales.....The People of Iraq gave them a year to get the reforms handled and a slight extension after Al Kazemi began making so positive headway....The Natives aren't going to stay Peaceful Forever and they are getting restless now as well.

I have a feeling Iraq is worried about bumbling joe and the future of Iran/Iraq/US Relations.

Then Vietnam most likely is no longe3r concerned about the Currency Manipulation List as they know they can just write the "Big Man" a fat check to keep the biden crime family happy.

I just don't see how Iraq can have all these projects going on.....A new damn, Grande port of Faw, Electric Grid and a whole long list of other things.......These people aren't going to work for free.

Karsten

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Come Man.....DT tou know he isn't going away that easily. He has picked a beef with a good many here about the little things he is offended about and I don't see it ending quite that easily.

Keep up the good work posting your stolen articles....That way we can all just come here and gleem the info rather than running all over the place.

Karsten

For someone that claims I am ignored by him, you cant stop talking about me.  Still awaiting to address your lie about me that I support zeffy.  Good christians own up to the truth do they not?

I havent started a beef with DT.  I just found out about this yesterday when I clicked on the link he posted.  The link is in black letters.  Yet he posts from Franks site in colors.  He denegrates that site which is his pregative to do.  I have no problem with that.  But then he turns around and uses their info.  It is a conflict of interest.

• Upvote 1