Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE CENTRAL BANK SETTLES THE DOLLAR ORDER FOR THE COMING YEARS

Mary B

14 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

So sad, there are members here don't believe that kuwait really revalued.

You know, there are probably people on this planet that think the world is flat, 9/11 was a Bush staged plan. My point is what in the hell does that have to do with Iraq and them RVing their currency? 
Have you really lost sleep about members of DV not believing Kuwait RVing their currency? 
Some folks are in dire need to step away from this circus for awhile and find a life...

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

7 minutes ago, DoD said:

My point is what in the hell does that have to do with Iraq and them RVing their currency?

Because if kuwait really revalued , this is an evidence that the revaluation really exists. And this is a good news because if kuwait really revalued, then iraq can also revalue, too. We just don't know the date and the rate. Sorry if i offend someone here.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DoD said:

You know, there are probably people on this planet that think the world is flat, 9/11 was a Bush staged plan. My point is what in the hell does that have to do with Iraq and them RVing their currency? 
Have you really lost sleep about members of DV not believing Kuwait RVing their currency? 
Some folks are in dire need to step away from this circus for awhile and find a life...

Wait a minute....the planet isn’t FLAT ??? Now I gotta rethink my whole life ???? :lol:

• Haha 11

The Central Bank issues a circular to all banks regarding the dollar

144202113246central.bank_.iraq_.1-750x43

The Central Bank of Iraq decided, on Wednesday, to increase the amount of cash sales of foreign currency to banks .

According to a document reviewed by NRT Arabia (April 14, 2021), the bank attributed its decision to the necessity of meeting the demands on foreign currency as well as in order to achieve the goals of monetary policy and ensure the stability of the exchange rate .

https://www.nrttv.com/Ar/News.aspx?id=41356&MapID=2

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Because if kuwait really revalued , this is an evidence that the revaluation really exists. And this is a good news because if kuwait really revalued, then iraq can also revalue, too. We just don't know the date and the rate. Sorry if i offend someone here.

I don’t think you offended anyone here but the point is what does the Kuwaiti RV or not have to do with Iraq. Countries RV or devalue their currency all the time, no big deal.

I don’t work for the CBI but will go out on a limb an say Iraq could give a rats azz what Kuwait or any other country does with their currency....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, DoD said:

I don’t think you offended anyone here but the point is what does the Kuwaiti RV or not have to do with Iraq. Countries RV or devalue their currency all the time, no big deal.

I don’t work for the CBI but will go out on a limb an say Iraq could give a rats azz what Kuwait or any other country does with their currency....

Thanks for your clarification DoD.

2 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Thanks for your clarification DoD.

Hey man, it’s all good. I have a 4 hour layover in the Atlanta airport drinking margaritas at 9:30. We have plenty of time to solve all of Iraq problems, I gave up on helping the USA with their cluster...lol 

• Haha 7

There was a powerful explosion that occurred in Sadr City,  2 missile hit the Erbil Airport. and  there was a third explosion somewhere else in Iraq. Now do you actually think Investors are going to risk there lives while all of this mess is going on. Our President has said nothing!! The GOI and Al-khedmi has said nothing!! They use to bomb the US Embassy now they are they are bombing Iraq!! How in the hell can you guys figure a RV is going to happen with this type of activity!! Iraq will be a failed state because these idiots will allow Iran to take over and the people haven't even started protesting yet!! This is sad and I wish I would have never gotten involved!! #$#$% Iraq!!! I said this was going to happen and it did!!!! And no this is not smoke and mirrors people....It is going to get worst not better!! WAKE UP!!! 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Al-Kazemi’s advisor sets the goal of the central bank’s monetary policy regarding the dinar

Economie| 07:53 - 04/15/2021

Baghdad - Mawazine News
, Advisor to the Prime Minister for Financial Affairs, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, confirmed, on Thursday, the Central Bank's efforts to work on stabilizing the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar.
According to the official agency, Saleh said, "The Central Bank is working to meet the desired demand of foreign currency by market forces through the window of monetary policy operations, or the so-called auction, for the purposes of financing foreign trade for the private sector, as well as providing a safe level of cash dollars."
He pointed out, "The central bank pushed towards the fixed exchange rate with clarity, transparency and ability, with the supply tools in order to lead to stability in price levels, stability of price expectations, a higher degree of certainty in looking at the levels of price stability and reduced transaction risks for market makers and dealers in it."
He explained that "the monetary policy of the central bank seeks to achieve its goals and achieve its goals according to its enforceable law and its quantitative and price tools aimed at stabilizing the purchasing power of the dinar."

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=149815

• Thanks 2

New interventions from the Central Bank regarding the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar

To stabilize purchasing power

1 hour ago

Advisor to the Prime Minister for Financial Affairs, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, announced, on Thursday, the Central Bank's efforts to stabilize the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar .

Saleh said in a statement to the official agency, today (April 15, 2021), that "the central bank is working to meet the desired demand of foreign currency by market forces through the window of monetary policy operations or the so-called auction for the purposes of financing foreign trade for the private sector as well as providing a safe level." Of cash dollars. "

He explained, "The central bank pushed towards the fixed exchange rate with clarity, transparency and ability, with the supply tools in order to lead to stability in price levels, stability of price expectations, a higher degree of certainty in looking at the levels of price stability and reduced transaction risks for market makers and dealers in it."

He continued, "The monetary policy of the central bank seeks to achieve its goals and achieve its goals under its enforceable law and its quantitative and price tools aimed at stabilizing the purchasing power of the dinar."

https://www.nrttv.com/Ar/News.aspx?id=41429&MapID=2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

Go home!! I am not the only one that is SICK and TIRED of your constant crying!!! If you don’t believe... LEAVE!!! BYE!! 👋 

I dont know why he is protected here.  It makes me wonder how bad the guys are in the lopster tank behaved before they were dropped there.  Just go over his posts throughout the past few months.  He must be related to someone in power here.

• Pow! 1

No Jaygo I will post my opinion if you don't like it don't read it. Why do people get offended when someone doesn't agree with them, I want to see a RV to  but I have been around long enough to know that Iraq is full of BS and has been for years!! When they implemented the White Paper I thought we would have seen a RV by now and we haven't.  I go by the information I have researched not some guru talk or smoke and mirrors. For the newbies who are listening I am saving you a lot of time and disappointment. Everyday I come here hoping that I find some information that they are not going to leave the rate at 1450 and I have not. Now, if you can post proof that it is a possibility the rate can increase please share it with me and my opinion will change. Until then I haven't found any information indicating a RV in the near future. The CBI said the rate will remain and there is no way in hell that after 14 years of me being involved with this mess I am going to waste my time dreaming for a RV that is not about to happen for maybe another 3 to 4 years like these morons have stated! 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

No Prehistoricman, I am just like everyone else. I just stay grounded. Some people just hate the truth. I use to be the same way.  It is a hard pill swallow but these clowns are not indicating a RV other than in our minds!! Sorry. 

Ok so if you feel that way why do you keep reading the Iraq news? Why are you on this site? Why don’t you just sell what you have? Why don’t you have a hobby or a book club to join? Why do you stick around and be ok with bringing  everyone down with your negativity? Why didn’t your Mommy hug you more when you were a child? These are all valid questions!!!! Have drink.. smoke a J and chill bro!!! 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Why didn't your mommy teach you not to be a spoil brat when things don't go your way? Grow up! Everyone on here is not the same and don't get upset when someone doesn't agree with you. Post some real news about a rate change and keep the personal comments to yourself. I don't give a damn what your opinion is we are all here to learn and make money!!

• Upvote 1