Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE CENTRAL BANK SETTLES THE DOLLAR ORDER FOR THE COMING YEARS

Mary B

21 minutes ago, Artitech said:

This is not a news flash. I keep hoping for an RV this year. Not trying to be a buzz kill or Debbie downer. We know nothing is going to happen for at least a month! In case you forgot it’s ramadam! I believe the US has completely,all but Iraq on the back burner. Sleepy pervert Joe is so incompetent, he probably has what few brain cells he has left, all concentrated on destroying the US Constitution! These  thugs in Iraq are going back to business as usual! Stealing anything that isn’t tied down! Unfortunately for us, on this roller coaster,  the ride is not anywhere close to being over! No need to get mad at anyone for their opinion. Let’s face it, I would say for most of us, the money we spent on the dinar, has been gone a long time now! Like I say your money is not gone. You should be able to find a buyer for your dinar, very easy. I say that to say, I’m not selling out because as soon as I did, those bastards would RV their money! I feel (notice I feel) we are at least 3 years away.from any chance at Iraq doing anything with their currency. For people like me,that are long in the tooth. We must prepare for our heirs to carry out some of our wishes for the money, that they may come in to. For all those younger investors, your still in the loop to carry out your dreams for your family and other’s! I do still believe that Iraq will RV their currency. The big question is WHEN! JMHO 🤠

Well said artitech. And, i amn't selling out either. I will hold and keep my dinar until the end of this ride no matter how long it is going to take.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

The central bank decides to sell the dollar more to cover the increasing demand

899028-e7a8fa95-6e0a-4b56-8802-982520206
Baghdad / NINA / The Central Bank decided today, Wednesday, to sell the dollar to cover the growing demand.

A document issued by the bank stated that: For the purpose of meeting the demands on foreign currency and for the purpose of achieving the objectives of monetary policy and ensuring the stability of the exchange rate, the Central Bank of Iraq decided to increase the amount of cash sales of foreign currency to the above authorities and fully meet them, as shown below: The
bank’s share is 200,000 dollars per week.
The share of the Class A exchange company is $ 1,500,000 per week The
share of the Class B exchange company is $ 500,000 per week The
share of the Class C exchange company is $ 50,000 per week.
Please submit your requests as of Sunday 2021./Ended 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

This is not a news flash. I keep hoping for an RV this year. Not trying to be a buzz kill or Debbie downer. We know nothing is going to happen for at least a month! In case you forgot it’s ramadam! I believe the US has completely,all but Iraq on the back burner. Sleepy pervert Joe is so incompetent, he probably has what few brain cells he has left, all concentrated on destroying the US Constitution! These  thugs in Iraq are going back to business as usual! Stealing anything that isn’t tied down! Unfortunately for us, on this roller coaster,  the ride is not anywhere close to being over! No need to get mad at anyone for their opinion. Let’s face it, I would say for most of us, the money we spent on the dinar, has been gone a long time now! Like I say your money is not gone. You should be able to find a buyer for your dinar, very easy. I say that to say, I’m not selling out because as soon as I did, those bastards would RV their money! I feel (notice I feel) we are at least 3 years away.from any chance at Iraq doing anything with their currency. For people like me,that are long in the tooth. We must prepare for our heirs to carry out some of our wishes for the money, that they may come in to. For all those younger investors, your still in the loop to carry out your dreams for your family and other’s! I do still believe that Iraq will RV their currency. The big question is WHEN! JMHO 🤠

Well said artitech. And, i amn't selling out either. I will hold and keep my dinar until the end of this ride no matter how long it is going to take.

• Upvote 1

http://non14.net/public/images/large/8-1618395704.jpg

Written by: Dr. Bilal Al-Khalifa

The increase in the exchange rate of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar has been raised since the end of last year, and the Federal Budget Law was finally approved at an exchange rate (1460).

One of the benefits of increasing the exchange rate is preventing the leakage of hard currency, especially the US dollar, outside Iraq, in addition to supporting the local product from industry and agriculture. Their evidence that raising the currency is to reduce its leakage outside the country is the figures published by the Central Bank of Iraq and the decrease in sales, significantly from $ 250 million per day to $ 50 million per day.

We notice in the past days that sales in the Central Bank of hard currency began to rise again, and as shown in the following table:

Today Total sales from dollars (million dollars)
Tuesday \ 187
Monday \ 193
Sunday \ 156
Saturday \ 124
Friday \ 39
Thursday \ 12
\ Wednesday \ 3
Tuesday \ 25

It is also strange that the exchange rate also rose with the increase of the Central Bank's sales of hard currency (the dollar) and was supposed to decrease due to its abundance, and as shown in the table below:
As for the dollar prices for the past days, they are as follows:
Monday 1480
Sunday 1475
Saturday 1475
Friday 1475
Tuesday \ 1469.5

But after the increase in sales, this shows us the following:
1 - The increase in the exchange rate of the US dollar failed to achieve one of the very important objectives of preventing the diversion of the dollar outside Iraq and exploiting the direct sales window to launder the money of the corrupt by buying trivial, fake and big things An example of this is the purchase of (buckthorn, for an amount of $ 90 million, according to a statement by one of the officials).

2 - The other goal of increasing the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar, is to support the Iraqi industry and the local product, but unfortunately, the local product of the Iraqi industry also rose, as a result of that industry's reliance on raw materials imported from abroad and in hard currency, and an example of that is the price The champion of domestic oil has also risen, because the local factories depend entirely on imported raw materials.

3 - Perhaps the reason is the advent of the holy month of Ramadan and the increase in the citizen's supply of raw materials, and thus merchants intensified their activities, but this possibility is very weak, because merchants are preparing for the month of Ramadan before the advent of the month of Ramadan in two or three months.

4 - The decline in the sale of the dollar by the central bank is the result of traders ’fear of falling and rising dollars, and that is why they have acted in the previous months with what they have of the dollar.

5 - The Iraqi merchant or the person who buys hard currency was hoping that the selling price of the dollar would decrease, but two days ago the budget was approved by the President of the Republic and thus the budget became effective, meaning that the dollar is too far to be reduced, so sales returned to their previous state.

6 - The World Bank recommends raising the price of the dollar to 1600 Iraqi dinars, and therefore the increase in sales may be another scenario or an introduction to raise the exchange rate again, but next year so as not to be a fuss and so that the Iraqis forget to raise the current exchange rate.

http://non14.net/public/135696

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

14 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Great question! Last fall they were saying it would happen in “early 2021”. Haven’t heard anything lately. 

thank you, just wondering, you would think that joing the WTO would be for most

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Artitech said:

My research on other topics (QFS, Cryptos, reset etc) all appear to be coming to a head at the same time and the iqd rv is included in that. Some of my previous posts explains how i believe this will all happen during or directly after mass riots.. I've always felt Trump returning to power would be the catalyst for those riots but now im thinking the george floyd trial might kick it off this week or next.. I still believe we are very close and the end of Ramadan could be a potential time frame. 🤷

• Thanks 5
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/12/2021 at 9:36 PM, jmartin1145 said:

No different than anybody else here. How can you judge one mans investment to another. One mans investment is different from the other. Your Choice.

Thank you JM... I don't think that I was Judging anyone... Ultimately, there is only one whom can judge.  If you actually read my post to  Greedy you would have noticed that I mentioned that he is entitled to his opinions and I wasn't criticizing him nor his opinion.  I was stating a fact that he is riding a negative rollercoaster and is consistently complaining. If you also took the time to review his previous posts you will notice that the majority of them are in fact negative.  I and a few other's have made an attempt to help him out of the pool a few times and although he appreciated my assistance and understood the dynamics of Iraq and their "smoke and Mirrors" tactics.  Also, you will find others speaking of the same issue.  Please don't jump in here and defend posts without first reviewing the contents of the previous posts as well as other's responses.  If you had, this conversation would have been mute.  

thank you 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, luvalife said:

Thank you JM... I don't think that I was Judging anyone... Ultimately, there is only one whom can judge.  If you actually read my post to  Greedy you would have noticed that I mentioned that he is entitled to his opinions and I wasn't criticizing him nor his opinion.  I was stating a fact that he is riding a negative rollercoaster and is consistently complaining. If you also took the time to review his previous posts you will notice that the majority of them are in fact negative.  I and a few other's have made an attempt to help him out of the pool a few times and although he appreciated my assistance and understood the dynamics of Iraq and their "smoke and Mirrors" tactics.  Also, you will find others speaking of the same issue.  Please don't jump in here and defend posts without first reviewing the contents of the previous posts as well as other's responses.  If you had, this conversation would have been mute.  

thank you 

Yet people think I am crazy in the rumor section for suggesting some are negative and that I should love their stance on this.  Karstan and others have basically said to tell ones to stop their negativity, well that we just joined Isis or something.  Shedagal thinks I love the negativity going on here.  I dont quite get that logic.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

4 minutes ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Yet people think I am crazy in the rumor section for suggesting some are negative and that I should love their stance on this.  Karstan and others have basically said to tell ones to stop their negativity, well that we just joined Isis or something.  Shedagal thinks I love the negativity going on here.  I dont quite get that logic.

i don't agree with negative comments unless someone is being a muppett.....negative comments all the time is toxic.

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

My research on other topics (QFS, Cryptos, reset etc) all appear to be coming to a head at the same time and the iqd rv is included in that. Some of my previous posts explains how i believe this will all happen during or directly after mass riots.. I've always felt Trump returning to power would be the catalyst for those riots but now im thinking the george floyd trial might kick it off this week or next.. I still believe we are very close and the end of Ramadan could be a potential time frame. 🤷

it is possible. i have noticed xrp is on the rise and this crypto supposedly has signed over 200 NDA's with banks and possible central banks? thank god i have lots LOL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, screwball said:

people would be crae crae to sell out at this point.....just my opinion based on years of investment and foolish investment decisions LOL

i only own a very little amount of iqd and i just hope the iqd can rv at higher rate between $1 - $5.26. but if it come out between 10 cents - 1 buck, that is a okay for me, too. and i will wait and hold it until this ride is over. on the other hand,  i already prepare everything for the worst case scenario and i hope this worse case scenario isn't happening.  

• Upvote 1

"the International Monetary Fund has advised us to make the exchange 1,600 dinars per dollar."

He added that "the fair value of the exchange is 2,400 dinars per dollar."

I think this is good news. If you read all the comments from this post, you may help understand my point of view.

What if Iraq has stated we are not going to RV the currency until it is actually worth 3.00 or more. The fair value 

is at 2400. Someone mentions in a post The currency was at 3000 when this all started. So they are going to wait 

to RV until the fair value is 3000 to 3500 and then drop the zeroes. Now I have questions.

1. They have stated publicly the fair value is 2400. What is the real value ?

2. How long will it take to raise the fair value from 2400 to 3000-3500 ?

3. If you read the article about Kuwait doing the RV, They kicked out the foreign Military about 1 month before

the RV so Iraq would probably do the same. The USA needs to be completely out of Iraq. 

Is my thought process on target or am I confused ?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, bagwell said:

"the International Monetary Fund has advised us to make the exchange 1,600 dinars per dollar."

I think this is good news. If you read all the comments from this post, you may help understand my point of view.

What if Iraq has stated we are not going to RV the currency until it is actually worth 3.00 or more. The fair value 

is at 2400. Someone mentions in a post The currency was at 3000 when this all started. So they are going to wait 

to RV until the fair value is 3000 to 3500 and then drop the zeroes. Now I have questions.

3. If you read the article about Kuwait doing the RV, They kicked out the foreign Military about 1 month before

the RV so Iraq would probably do the same. The USA needs to be completely out of Iraq. 

I personally think the us will pull back stay in country until Rate change key to security is financial security 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, bagwell said:

Makes sense to me👍

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bagwell said:

So sad, there are members here don't believe that kuwait really revalued.

• Confused 1