Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE CENTRAL BANK SETTLES THE DOLLAR ORDER FOR THE COMING YEARS

Mary B

4 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

You purchase what ever you wish......just like your IQD.....remember, it is a speculative investment....😮

CL

Great advice CL., Sometimes new Investors read too much into posts and may possibly make a bad choice.

We are all responsible for our own decisions and are's alone.

pp

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, pokerplayer said:

Great advice CL., Sometimes new Investors read too much into posts and may possibly make a bad choice.

We are all responsible for our own decisions and are's alone.

pp

Yes.....and a follow up to a previous post of yours....tomorrow is the 14th.....and Wednesday's are a day of international banking reconciliations.....so you just never know.....!

😮....    CL

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 5

13 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Btw - Kuwait Never ‘RVed’ Their Currency ! ;) 

That’s Just Guru ‘Pixie Dust’ ... 

13 hours ago, 3 bucks new rv rate said:

they exchanged their 100 million kuwaiti dinar for dollars at the rate 3.47 usd,

do you think the investors didn't make a profit?
and isn't this called a revaluation? 

:o 

image.gif.bc5a5de004044832308b7699983f70b3.gif

:D  :D  :D 

The 5 Pages Long Old Thread At The Top Is One Of Dozens Posted Here Over The Years Debunking The ‘Kuwaiti RV’ ! ;) 

The Short Answer Is That The Kuwaiti Government Never Officially Changed The Rate - And Later ‘Reinstated’ The Official Rate After Printing Completely New KWD Notes After Saddam’s Army Was Driven Out By The US Led Allied Forces ! B) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

Hold your horses!  Wait just one minute!

"The Deputy Governor of the Central Bank, Ihssan Shamran, told the National News Center that “the exchange rate of the dollar during the coming years will not change,” indicating that “the central bank did not resort to a gradual change in the exchange rate because it causes a catastrophic collapse in the exchange rate and confuses the market.”

How wrong can that blue highlighted statement be?

Any gradual change in any exchange rate for any currency doesn't cause a catastrophic collapse and it doesn't confuse the market whatsoever. It happens everyday every second every minute on the Forex.

What does cause an upset in the market is a sudden and huge movement in the exchange rate, (When the Minister of Finance and the CBI in cahoots adjusted the rate and then blamed the IMF for the suggestion. If these two numpties didn't know what was going to happen, they should be fired right now).  The evidence shows that it's the sudden large move like the 22% approx adjustment to the dinar that has upset the market and confused the people of Iraq to cause them to protest in the street. It certainly wasn't a gradual change that caused these issues, therefore, this commentary by this guy at the CBI is total rubbish and shouldn't be listen too.  And because of that, I don't hold credence in what he says about the long term rate of the dinar either.

Sadly the CBI fx currency auctions have restarted.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

13 hours ago, 3 bucks new rv rate said:

Posted On: 07/19/2013  

NY Times article from 1991 reporting the revaluation of the Kuwaiti dinar

When Iraq invaded Kuwait in August of 1990, the value of the Kuwaiti dinar dropped to about 5 cents. In other words, it took 20 Kuwaiti dinars to buy one dollar.

In February of 1991 Iraq was expelled from Kuwait, and a month later, the banks revalued their currency to $3.47, the highest valued currency in the world. When this occurred, the New York Times reported the event on March 25, 1991.

http://www.nytimes.com/1991/03/25/world/after-the-war-no-electricity-but-kuwait-reopens-its-banks.html

It still has no water and little electricity or food, but Kuwait revived its banking system today, introducing a new currency.

Banks reopened for the first time since Iraqi occupation forces shut them down in December. Thousands of people lined up to exchange their old Kuwaiti dinars for crisp new ones and to withdraw a limited amount of money....

All other old dinars can be exchanged for new ones on a one-to-one rate until May 7, when the old dinars become invalid. The new official exchange rate is 3.47 American dollars for one new Kuwaiti dinar.

At the same time, the UN put Iraq under trade sanctions, crashing the value of the Iraqi dinar (IQD) from $3.22 to about 4000 to the dollar. Their currency could only be spent in Iraq itself, and people had to carry around wads of 25,000 dinar notes to buy groceries.

Then in 2003 coalition forces invaded Iraq and overthrew Saddam Hussein. By 2004 we gave them a new currency without Saddam's picture on it. The value soon doubled and went up to 2000 to the dollar. A few years ago the Central Bank of Iraq managed to stabilize the value at 1166 per dollar.

On June 27, 2013 the UN removed Iraq from Chapter VII sanctions, allowing Iraq to regain control of close to $80 Billion in frozen funds that had been sitting in western banks since 1990. This also allowed Iraq to be reinstated on the world's banking network, as soon as they are ready. At the same time many expect to see the IQD revalued at or near its former position.

LINK https://godskingdom.org/blog/2013/07/ny-times-article-from-1991-reporting-the-revaluation-of-the-kuwaiti-dinar

In august 1990, the kuwaiti dinar dropped to 5 cents. and then, in february 1991, a month later, the banks REVALUED their currency to 3.27 usd. so from 5 cents to 3.47 usd was increasing= 69.4 times. if this 69.4 times increase isn"t called a revaluation, then what do you call that? so for example, when investors bought 100 million kuwaiti dinar at 5 cents in august 1990, and then in march 1991, they exchanged their 100 million kuwaiti dinar for dollars at the rate 3.47 usd, do you think the investors didn't make a profit? and isn't this called a revaluation?

10 hours ago, screwball said:

Shouldn’t there be imf reference that supports this?

Good Catch Screwball - That’s Because The KWD Didn’t ‘Revalue’ ! ;) 

And I’m Surprised That All The Blood Hasn’t Rushed To Ur Head From Living ‘Down Under’ ! :o 

Got It GIF - Got It Snake GIFs 

And Btw - Tell Ur Girlfriend ‘Nice Catch’ Also ...

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 4
  • Pow! 3

I may be wrong but the restart of the Auctions has to have a purpose anyway. I am thinking that if when you fish somewhere and you catch fish, you go back to that same fishing hole to see if you can catch more. Some thieves can't help themselves and they keep going back to the well......while at the same time lead down the trail they and others used. They will be caught up in their own mess. Meanwhile back at the ranch, it is Ramadan now and I suspect that this ride may pull into the station at the final destination RV/RI-Land shortly before or immediately after Ramadan observances are completed. I'm not a guru, don't claim to be and never want to fall into that category. I'm just expressing how I'm feeling about all of this in light of all the news that has been flying around lately. Everyone should just keep the Faith and relax. Most have been here since the beginning and it has been the longest rollercoaster ride of their lives. I love Rollercoasters too but there are some I definitely was happy to get off of. Stay strong DV'ers.  And a heartfelt thanks to all the staff members as well as those who bring articles and high hopes here. An even Bigger Thanks to Adam for giving us a home and place to make friends. You are Appreciated Adam. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8

3 hours ago, Karsten said:

i will take a shot at this as I understand it.

thanks karsten ,the person i responded to typed if the iqd currency value moves to 1 iqd to 1 usd  iraqis will run to exchange for dollars , not what every other countries citizens would do with the iqd they posses 👌 .... correct 1 iqd inside iraqs borders will always be 1 iqd no matter the exchange rate the iraq citizen will gain purchasing power , the exchange rate comes into play for the iraqi outside iraqs borders in commerce strong or weak , the same as 1 usd in america is simply 1 usd go down to mexico and the usd strength is enjoyed thanks for all u add to the topics i realize we know all this and we run over the same ground so many times with this speculation ... all the best , cheers dv'ers

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, DinarThug said:

The Short Answer Is That The Kuwaiti Government Never Officially Changed The Rate - And Later ‘Reinstated’  

ok. if you said that the kuwaiti dinar never revalued, and later " reinstated ". so when kuwaiti government " reinstated " the kuwaiti dinar, do you think that kuwaiti investors didn't make any profit at all? does " reinstatement " means not making any profit at all?

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, 3n1 said:

if the iqd has more value than usd why would a iraqi exchange for something less valuable 

thanks for your explanation 3in1. you are exactly right. however, what if when the iqd rv at 1:1 one day and one whole iraqi family decide to move/emigrate to other country for whatever reasons and never come back to country of iraq forever, do you think they don't need to exchange all their dinars for dollars?

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Karsten said:

USA with the USD $3.50 per IQD

UK with the British Pound 2.25 Pounds to the IQD

Iran would be somewhere around .4 cents to the IQS due to the already lesser Value

So each country would have there IQD Exchanged at what ever the Exchange Rate was at it That Country

Not everyone is going to be Exchanging for USD but the Currency in Their Respective Country.

i still prefer USD because it is internationally recognized currency. and when i go to vacation to foreign country, let's say canada or singapore or thailand and i hold USD, it is very very easy to exchange USD for local currency, let's canadian dollar or singapore dollar or thailand bath.

i believe more than 70% of the dinar investors will exchange their dinars for USD,

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

You purchase what ever you wish......just like your IQD.....remember, it is a speculative investment....😮

CL

thanks for the advice CL. i will keep that in mind. i will do more and more research before i decide to buy the exotic currency to avoid big disappointment later when that currency doesn't rv. don't worry about it because i only buy very little iqd. i amn't a type of greedy person when it comes to any kinds of speculative investments that the result is still unsure. 

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, 3 bucks new rv rate said:

thanks for the advice CL. i will keep that in mind. i will do more and more research before i decide to buy the exotic currency to avoid big disappointment later when that currency doesn't rv. don't worry about it because i only buy very little iqd. i amn't a type of greedy person when it comes to any kinds of speculative investments that the result is still unsure. 

Any investment comes risk I have over 80,000 tied up in dinar but I have also made over 400,00 in crypto. I have made my children over 140,000 but I have also lost a lot. What do I mean is I made the choice to invest what I can afford to loose and sold when I shouldn’t have and lost a lot of potential money! If I held I would have over 1,000,000 in crypto. Saying that I also paid 26$ for bitcoin. I haven’t  backed a poor crypto yet, dinar is a hold until the end! No matter what happens don’t sell, saying that  you need to have an exit strategy. The point at which your willing to sell and run and do not look back, my son has over 22,000 theta coin it would be now worth over 450k he sold for 23k he should have held I told him to sell half he chose to sell all! Them the breaks! Sell point for dinar well we are guided by your own exit point and cbi rules plain and simple.

Edited by screwball
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

In the document: The Central Bank decides to increase its sales of hard currency

2021-04-14 | 06:18
In the document: The Central Bank decides to increase its sales of hard currency

Today, Wednesday, the Central Bank of Iraq decided to increase the amount of cash sales in foreign currency.

According to a document issued by the bank
And directed to banks, exchange companies and brokerage firms to buy and sell all foreign currency, the deputy governor said Ammar Hamad Khalaf That "for the purposes of meeting the demands on foreign currency and for the purpose of achieving the objectives of monetary policy and ensuring the stability of the exchange rate, the Central Bank of Iraq decided to increase the amount of cash sales of foreign currency to the above authorities and to fully meet them."

As shown below: The

bank’s share of $ 200,000 per week

- the share of the exchange company, class A, of $ 1,500,000 per week

- the share of the exchange company, class B, of $ 500,000 per week

- the share of the exchange company, class C, of $ 50,000 per week.

• Thanks 2

The Central Bank decides to increase its sales of hard currency to four categories ... close

Economie| 01:01 - 04/14/2021

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News
publishes / Mawazine News /, on Wednesday, the decision of the Central Bank of Iraq to increase its sales of hard currency to four denominations.
The decision stipulated:
“For the purpose of meeting the demands on foreign currencies and for the purpose of achieving the objectives of the monetary policy and ensuring the stability of the exchange rate, it was decided to increase the amount of sales of hard currency to banks and exchange companies of categories A, B and C.”

10144202176.JPG

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=149611

• Thanks 2

In the document ... the Central Bank decides to increase the sale of the dollar to cover the increasing demand

•  Time: 04/14/2021 13:11:12
  •  
  •  Read: 1,781 times
In the document ... the Central Bank decides to increase the sale of the dollar to cover the increasing demand

Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. To subscribe, click here

According to a document seen by {Al Furat News}, "The Central Bank decided to increase cash sales from foreign currencies to a number of bodies with the aim of achieving monetary policy goals and ensuring the stability of the exchange rate."   

7a5e445620cfafd23f47b6b098552680.png

This is not a news flash. I keep hoping for an RV this year. Not trying to be a buzz kill or Debbie downer. We know nothing is going to happen for at least a month! In case you forgot it’s ramadam! I believe the US has completely,all but Iraq on the back burner. Sleepy pervert Joe is so incompetent, he probably has what few brain cells he has left, all concentrated on destroying the US Constitution! These  thugs in Iraq are going back to business as usual! Stealing anything that isn’t tied down! Unfortunately for us, on this roller coaster,  the ride is not anywhere close to being over! No need to get mad at anyone for their opinion. Let’s face it, I would say for most of us, the money we spent on the dinar, has been gone a long time now! Like I say your money is not gone. You should be able to find a buyer for your dinar, very easy. I say that to say, I’m not selling out because as soon as I did, those bastards would RV their money! I feel (notice I feel) we are at least 3 years away.from any chance at Iraq doing anything with their currency. For people like me,that are long in the tooth. We must prepare for our heirs to carry out some of our wishes for the money, that they may come in to. For all those younger investors, your still in the loop to carry out your dreams for your family and other’s! I do still believe that Iraq will RV their currency. The big question is WHEN! JMHO 🤠

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, Artitech said:

This is not a news flash. I keep hoping for an RV this year. Not trying to be a buzz kill or Debbie downer. We know nothing is going to happen for at least a month! In case you forgot it’s ramadam! I believe the US has completely,all but Iraq on the back burner. Sleepy pervert Joe is so incompetent, he probably has what few brain cells he has left, all concentrated on destroying the US Constitution! These  thugs in Iraq are going back to business as usual! Stealing anything that isn’t tied down! Unfortunately for us, on this roller coaster,  the ride is not anywhere close to being over! No need to get mad at anyone for their opinion. Let’s face it, I would say for most of us, the money we spent on the dinar, has been gone a long time now! Like I say your money is not gone. You should be able to find a buyer for your dinar, very easy. I say that to say, I’m not selling out because as soon as I did, those bastards would RV their money! I feel (notice I feel) we are at least 3 years away.from any chance at Iraq doing anything with their currency. For people like me,that are long in the tooth. We must prepare for our heirs to carry out some of our wishes for the money, that they may come in to. For all those younger investors, your still in the loop to carry out your dreams for your family and other’s! I do still believe that Iraq will RV their currency. The big question is WHEN! JMHO 🤠

after 16 yrs. still waiting and will keep on waiting

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

http://non14.net/public/images/large/8-1618401082.jpg

The central bank decided, today, Wednesday, to increase its sales of hard currency to four categories.

The Central Bank’s decision came in an official letter that, for the purpose of meeting the demands on foreign currencies and for the purpose of achieving the objectives of monetary policy and ensuring the stability of the exchange rate, it was decided to increase the amount of sales of hard currency to banks and exchange companies of classes A, B and C.

http://non14.net/public/images/original/7930ab50-acdf-4db6-bbba-c25cbf8534e7.jpg

http://non14.net/public/135699

• Upvote 1