Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE CENTRAL BANK SETTLES THE DOLLAR ORDER FOR THE COMING YEARS

Mary B

Just my thoughts but this would be putting Iraq into a Flaming Tail Spin....Completely Out of Control and No Way to Even Bail Out....They would be going down in Ball of Fire only to Hit the Earth at say 300 Miles per hour in total destruction.

Sorry for the Graphics....I am an WW2 Air War Fend. 

So now that Iraq has gone down in a Ball of Fire......What are those doing the work there to do....G.E, Seimens (The Electric Grid), Deawoo (Grande Port of Faw) By the way wouldn't this Dash any and all Hope of Iraq becoming the Cental Port of the Middle East. 

What about the 40 plus other Companies from around the World that are there working to rebuild Iraq.....They just pack up and go home....I don't think so.

This would be the Imploding of a Country causing more chaos in the Middle East and the People there Will be Hanging Politicians......There would be no place for them to hide should those in Power do this to Iraq.......They found Saddam hiding in a Hole and still Hung Him.

This ride started out at 3000 IQD to the USD and now they want to go back?

Damn....If this is true....I thought Liberal were Stupid or maybe they are in a race to see who can destroy who 1st Biden and USA or the fools in Iraq.

Smoke and Mirrors, BS Intel and who knows what else....Stay the course, Watch the game play out as I have a feeling we all are way to close.

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 8

28 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Just my thoughts but this would be putting Iraq into a Flaming Tail Spin....Completely Out of Control and No Way to Even Bail Out....They would be going down in Ball of Fire only to Hit the Earth at say 300 Miles per hour in total destruction.

Sorry for the Graphics....I am an WW2 Air War Fend. 

So now that Iraq has gone down in a Ball of Fire......What are those doing the work there to do....G.E, Seimens (The Electric Grid), Deawoo (Grande Port of Faw) By the way wouldn't this Dash any and all Hope of Iraq becoming the Cental Port of the Middle East. 

What about the 40 plus other Companies from around the World that are there working to rebuild Iraq.....They just pack up and go home....I don't think so.

This would be the Imploding of a Country causing more chaos in the Middle East and the People there Will be Hanging Politicians......There would be no place for them to hide should those in Power do this to Iraq.......They found Saddam hiding in a Hole and still Hung Him.

This ride started out at 3000 IQD to the USD and now they want to go back?

Damn....If this is true....I thought Liberal were Stupid or maybe they are in a race to see who can destroy who 1st Biden and USA or the fools in Iraq.

Smoke and Mirrors, BS Intel and who knows what else....Stay the course, Watch the game play out as I have a feeling we all are way to close.

Karsten

Thank you for posting your thoughts.    I am happy you think so too.   Kazemi has accomplished so much to throw it all away.      

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

29 minutes ago, jmartin1145 said:

No different than anybody else here. How can you judge one mans investment to another. One mans investment is different from the other. Your Choice.

Have anyone notice, that

the  Deputy Central Bank Governor has been putting out tweets, and confusing information, The Future Plan of Iraq, the Coalition  Provisional Authority (CPA) is all about Iraq Diplomacy, and the monetary policy, in these documents it tells it all. The CBI was Shabibi’s pride and joy, he built the CBI from nothing to where it is now, he stated the Iraqi Dinar would be the most sought after currency in the world (and it is), and return it to the previous value.

All this confusion is for us, not them, stay grounded!

Everyone just stay calm, we all want this, no need getting your blood pressure up over something you have no control over, this is a Investment!

JUST STAY GROUNDED!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 3

I believe that if I owned a very large load of currency floating around, and I was about to make it very valuable  for the sake of my country's survival, I would tell everyone that my currency is losing value -- with the possibility of it losing greater value -- IMF verified --with the hope that everyone would dump my currency and I would have less to cover, after I reinstated the value to $3.18 .. man, I'll be glad when this thing hits  I-:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

Well there you have it folks!! You can believe this is smoke and mirrors if you want but they are telling us there is no RV! The sale in the auctions are gaining so it is business as usual for Iraq and Iran!! Iraq will be a failed state! The Iraq people have been through 2 decades of hell and this is how they re pay them. The CBI is brazen about! "we have devalued your dinar, there is nothing you can do about it and it will remain that way. After all of these years this is the result! I knew something had to happen but I didn't expect this!! We got made an a@# of!! I am sooo embarrassed I even bought into the BS. The same with Vietnam, both countries will leave their currencies devalued and use the dollar! UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! I am starting to believe Al-Khdemi is full of s#$t  too!! I see why Sadaam treated the Shitte like s#$t because that is exactly what they are!! Here comes the Iranian Militia!! 

i think your a fool they say nothing about removal of zeros....off the rate....wake up

• Pow! 2

6 hours ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

Well there you have it folks!! You can believe this is smoke and mirrors if you want but they are telling us there is no RV! The sale in the auctions are gaining so it is business as usual for Iraq and Iran!! Iraq will be a failed state! The Iraq people have been through 2 decades of hell and this is how they re pay them. The CBI is brazen about! "we have devalued your dinar, there is nothing you can do about it and it will remain that way. After all of these years this is the result! I knew something had to happen but I didn't expect this!! We got made an a@# of!! I am sooo embarrassed I even bought into the BS. The same with Vietnam, both countries will leave their currencies devalued and use the dollar! UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! I am starting to believe Al-Khdemi is full of s#$t  too!! I see why Sadaam treated the Shitte like s#$t because that is exactly what they are!! Here comes the Iranian Militia!! 

down vote flog you should sell

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

For many years, didn't we hear predictions that there would be a lot of disinformation right before the Dinar went international?

Why was that predicted? Because it makes sense. And because it's what Kuwait did, but mostly because it makes sense.

If the CBI and Iraqi media started buzzing about an imminent reinstatement or RV, there wouldn't only be a run on it by underground speculators like us, but by whale buyers and Main Street. The CBI and US Treasury doesn't want that. They're only ok with a few weirdos like us knowing about it.

So these Negative Nancy articles are what we've always expected. Hey, they could turn out to be true, sure. The investment nosediving was always a possibility. But there's far less of a reason to bet on a nosedive than on an RV. Consider the billions in international investment they'd be setting on fire and every entity they'd be screwing over. Also consider this country just overthrew their own government 1.5 years ago. Right now, I'm even more confident in my bet on an RV.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, #stillbelieve said:

I believe that if I owned a very large load of currency floating around, and I was about to make it very valuable  for the sake of my country's survival, I would tell everyone that my currency is losing value -- with the possibility of it losing greater value -- IMF verified --with the hope that everyone would dump my currency and I would have less to cover, after I reinstated the value to $3.18 .. man, I'll be glad when this thing hits  I-:

i like the way you said that. makes a sense to me.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Btw - Kuwait Never ‘RVed’ Their Currency !   

Posted On: 07/19/2013  

NY Times article from 1991 reporting the revaluation of the Kuwaiti dinar

When Iraq invaded Kuwait in August of 1990, the value of the Kuwaiti dinar dropped to about 5 cents. In other words, it took 20 Kuwaiti dinars to buy one dollar.

In February of 1991 Iraq was expelled from Kuwait, and a month later, the banks revalued their currency to $3.47, the highest valued currency in the world. When this occurred, the New York Times reported the event on March 25, 1991.

http://www.nytimes.com/1991/03/25/world/after-the-war-no-electricity-but-kuwait-reopens-its-banks.html

It still has no water and little electricity or food, but Kuwait revived its banking system today, introducing a new currency.

Banks reopened for the first time since Iraqi occupation forces shut them down in December. Thousands of people lined up to exchange their old Kuwaiti dinars for crisp new ones and to withdraw a limited amount of money....

All other old dinars can be exchanged for new ones on a one-to-one rate until May 7, when the old dinars become invalid. The new official exchange rate is 3.47 American dollars for one new Kuwaiti dinar.

At the same time, the UN put Iraq under trade sanctions, crashing the value of the Iraqi dinar (IQD) from $3.22 to about 4000 to the dollar. Their currency could only be spent in Iraq itself, and people had to carry around wads of 25,000 dinar notes to buy groceries.

Then in 2003 coalition forces invaded Iraq and overthrew Saddam Hussein. By 2004 we gave them a new currency without Saddam's picture on it. The value soon doubled and went up to 2000 to the dollar. A few years ago the Central Bank of Iraq managed to stabilize the value at 1166 per dollar.

On June 27, 2013 the UN removed Iraq from Chapter VII sanctions, allowing Iraq to regain control of close to $80 Billion in frozen funds that had been sitting in western banks since 1990. This also allowed Iraq to be reinstated on the world's banking network, as soon as they are ready. At the same time many expect to see the IQD revalued at or near its former position.

LINK https://godskingdom.org/blog/2013/07/ny-times-article-from-1991-reporting-the-revaluation-of-the-kuwaiti-dinar

In august 1990, the kuwaiti dinar dropped to 5 cents. and then, in february 1991, a month later, the banks REVALUED their currency to 3.27 usd. so from 5 cents to 3.47 usd was increasing= 69.4 times. if this 69.4 times increase isn"t called a revaluation, then what do you call that? so for example, when investors bought 100 million kuwaiti dinar at 5 cents in august 1990, and then in march 1991, they exchanged their 100 million kuwaiti dinar for dollars at the rate 3.47 usd, do you think the investors didn't make a profit? and isn't this called a revaluation?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

2 hours ago, 3 bucks new rv rate said:

Posted On: 07/19/2013  

NY Times article from 1991 reporting the revaluation of the Kuwaiti dinar

When Iraq invaded Kuwait in August of 1990, the value of the Kuwaiti dinar dropped to about 5 cents. In other words, it took 20 Kuwaiti dinars to buy one dollar.

In February of 1991 Iraq was expelled from Kuwait, and a month later, the banks revalued their currency to $3.47, the highest valued currency in the world. When this occurred, the New York Times reported the event on March 25, 1991.

http://www.nytimes.com/1991/03/25/world/after-the-war-no-electricity-but-kuwait-reopens-its-banks.html

It still has no water and little electricity or food, but Kuwait revived its banking system today, introducing a new currency.

Banks reopened for the first time since Iraqi occupation forces shut them down in December. Thousands of people lined up to exchange their old Kuwaiti dinars for crisp new ones and to withdraw a limited amount of money....

All other old dinars can be exchanged for new ones on a one-to-one rate until May 7, when the old dinars become invalid. The new official exchange rate is 3.47 American dollars for one new Kuwaiti dinar.

At the same time, the UN put Iraq under trade sanctions, crashing the value of the Iraqi dinar (IQD) from $3.22 to about 4000 to the dollar. Their currency could only be spent in Iraq itself, and people had to carry around wads of 25,000 dinar notes to buy groceries.

Then in 2003 coalition forces invaded Iraq and overthrew Saddam Hussein. By 2004 we gave them a new currency without Saddam's picture on it. The value soon doubled and went up to 2000 to the dollar. A few years ago the Central Bank of Iraq managed to stabilize the value at 1166 per dollar.

On June 27, 2013 the UN removed Iraq from Chapter VII sanctions, allowing Iraq to regain control of close to $80 Billion in frozen funds that had been sitting in western banks since 1990. This also allowed Iraq to be reinstated on the world's banking network, as soon as they are ready. At the same time many expect to see the IQD revalued at or near its former position.

LINK https://godskingdom.org/blog/2013/07/ny-times-article-from-1991-reporting-the-revaluation-of-the-kuwaiti-dinar

In august 1990, the kuwaiti dinar dropped to 5 cents. and then, in february 1991, a month later, the banks REVALUED their currency to 3.27 usd. so from 5 cents to 3.47 usd was increasing= 69.4 times. if this 69.4 times increase isn"t called a revaluation, then what do you call that? so for example, when investors bought 100 million kuwaiti dinar at 5 cents in august 1990, and then in march 1991, they exchanged their 100 million kuwaiti dinar for dollars at the rate 3.47 usd, do you think the investors didn't make a profit? and isn't this called a revaluation?

Shouldn’t there be imf reference that supports this?

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, 3 bucks new rv rate said:

From august 1990 to march 1991 is about 7 months. So it takes approximately only 7 months ( a quick progress in a short time to make a stronger currency ) for kuwait to rv their kuwaiti dinar from 5 cents to 3.47 usd and this is 69.4 times increase. Wouw, that was incredible quick rv in less than 1 year, wasn"t it folks. Let's compare to iraq. From 2003 until 2021, the rate went down from 1190 to 1450 for almost 18 years. Why? May be iraq prefer make a very very very quick progress to corrupt and devalue the currency in almost 18 years. 

• Thanks 1

The Central Bank determines the processors of the ration card items

2021-04-13 | 05:41
The Central Bank determines the processors of the ration card items

The Central Bank of Iraq confirmed, today, Tuesday, identifying treatments for the ration card items, and while noting the possibility of improving the vocabulary by fighting corruption, he explained that most of the ration items are national production.

The deputy governor of the central bank said Ihsan Shamran Al-Yasiri In a statement followed by Alsumaria News, "One of the demands of the World Bank during the negotiations to raise the exchange rate of the dollar is to reform the public financial departments, which are taxes, customs and levies and financing part of the financial savings achieved for the benefit of the vulnerable classes," stressing the need to improve the ration card items to reduce the damage caused by Adjusting the exchange rate. "

He continued, "It is possible to improve the ration card items by fighting corruption, and to reduce the waste of Iraqi money in corrupt deals, because most of the ration items are national production such as rice, sugar, flour, oil and tomato paste," indicating that "the government can invest the initiative to adjust the exchange rate." Through more support for the local industry and agriculture, after it obtained a competitive advantage of more than 23% against the importer of the products, and thus the importer had difficulty competing with the local product. "

He added, "The World Bank has suggested to the Central Bank of Iraq to amend the dollar exchange rate to 160 thousand dinars per 100 dollars, as it is the real price that the local market can settle upon compared to neighboring countries," pointing out that "the central bank, through its study of the market and the living situation, has found The current value of the exchange rate is 145,000 suitable, and has actually achieved the desired results in monetary policy. "

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/اقتصاد/379087/البنك-المركزي-يحدد-معالجات-مفردات-البطاقة-التمويني

• Upvote 1

Everyone is right about Kuwait....

Any currency or money carries a value of the good faith of those using it.....

If I'm willing to pay 1 USD for a loaf of bread.....that makes it worth a buck.....

When Iraq invaded ..... the "faith" people had in Kuwait's currency fell off the table......

Once Iraq was kicked out.....and the oil well fires they left burning were being extinguished that "faith" in the Kuwaiti Dinar was restored......it wasn't a light switch thing.......rather a "faith" thing....

Faith......what an interesting subject.....     CL

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Everyone is right about Kuwait....

Any currency or money carries a value of the good faith of those using it.....

If I'm willing to pay 1 USD for a loaf of bread.....that makes it worth a buck.....

When Iraq invaded ..... the "faith" people had in Kuwait's currency fell off the table......

Once Iraq was kicked out.....and the oil well fires they left burning were being extinguished that "faith" in the Kuwaiti Dinar was restored......it wasn't a light switch thing.......rather a "faith" thing....

good thread, thanks everyone, I didn't know about Kuwait

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Thanks CL. So the fall of saddam regime back in 2003 hasn't been bringing the " faith " iraqi people have had in iraq's currency until now 2021. Therefore, the iqd went down from 1190 to 1450 until now. Now, the critical question is what can iraq do to bring the " faith " back the iraqi people have in their currency in order to make the iqd stronger again at 3.22 usd?

• Thanks 1

kuwait reinstated the kwd after saddam looted the banks the kwd was made worthless so iraq could not profit they printed new kwd and simply xchanged the old for new at 1 to 1 ... there was no internet as we know it today , if there was a profit by some it was limited to someone in the area .... iraq is a completely different complex situation attempting a complete financial / country rebuild with the most corrupt individuals in the country pilfilering and destroying progress for their selfish gain .... hasn't this been fun :facepalm3:  

• Upvote 2

It was a "faith" thing but only because the gov said so, therefor it was a light switch event but not how it is often portrayed in dinarland. Iraq raided banks in Kuwait, currency was stolen.  After kuwait was invaded banks were closed and people did not know if the old kuwaiti dinar would even be recognized as legal tender anymore so the street value of it plummeted. Once Kuwait got their banks reopened (only a few months during the uncertainty period) they issued a new currency and a statement that they would honor the old kuwaiti dinar at close to the same rate it was honored pre-invasion. They had blocks of serial numbers from kuwaiti dinar they knew had been plundered from banks but if your kuwaiti dinar was not from those blocks you could turn them in for the new stuff without losing any value. Kuwait never officially devauled their currency or issued any dinar at a lower rate, just a few months of speculation while things were shut down. Thuggie is right. 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Thanks CL. So the fall of saddam regime back in 2003 hasn't been bringing the " faith " iraqi people have had in iraq's currency until now 2021. Therefore, the iqd went down from 1190 to 1450 until now. Now, the critical question is what can iraq do to bring the " faith " back the iraqi people have in their currency in order to make the iqd stronger again at 3.22 usd?

It runs a little deeper in this case.......

If you look at 3 countries where the US has been active in controlling regimes....Iraq....Viet Nam....and Iran.....you will find currencies that have been artificially suppressed.

It is little wonder that there is little love in these countries for the US....

VN may be the most interesting because the US involvement was so long ago....and that VN is now the 6th leading manufacturer in the World.....Their currency doesn't carry the value of Iraq's......but they.... just like China have purposely kept the value low giving them advantages in trade....(selling cheap stuff)

The "faith" for the IQD in Iraq is more dependent on how the world views them.....inner country governmental corruption playing a major factor in that worlds faith or trust for the future of Iraq...

Staying on that theme.....if you hold 1 million IQD in Warka Bank.....(and that's a story in itself)....and there is a 1 Buck "RV"........so now you have the equivalent of $1 million USD in a Iraqi bank....you now have a an option to leave it there and make 8%....... or pull it out and make 2% else where....

What's your faith level in Iraq?

CL

• Thanks 3

The Central Bank clarifies about the dollar reaching 160,000 dinars, because it is the real price

1342021121443Doc-P-767122-63741294088537

Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ihsan Shamran Al-Yasiri, revealed, Tuesday, that "the World Bank has proposed to Iraq to amend the exchange rate of the dollar to 160 thousand dinars per 100 dollars as it is the real price, stressing the need to improve the ration card items to reduce the damage caused by adjusting the exchange rate."

Al-Yasiri said in a statement followed by NRT Arabia , (April 13, 2021), that "one of the demands of the World Bank during the negotiations to raise the exchange rate of the dollar is to reform the public financial departments, which are taxes, customs, levies and financing part of the financial savings achieved for the benefit of the vulnerable classes," stressing The need to improve the ration card items to reduce the damage caused by adjusting the exchange rate.

Al-Yasiri added, "It is possible to improve the ration card items by fighting corruption, and to reduce the waste of Iraqi money in corrupt deals, because most of the ration items are national production, such as rice, sugar, flour, oil and tomato paste."

He pointed out, "The government can invest the initiative to adjust the exchange rate through more support for the local industry and agriculture after it obtained a competitive advantage of more than 23% against the importer of products, and thus the importer is facing difficulty in competing with the local product."

Al-Yasiri explained, "The World Bank suggested to the Central Bank of Iraq to amend the exchange rate of the dollar to 160 thousand dinars per 100 dollars, as it is the real price that the local market can settle upon compared to neighboring countries," indicating that "the central bank, through its study of the market and the living situation, found The current value of the exchange rate is 145,000 suitable, and has actually achieved the desired results in monetary policy. "

NA

https://www.nrttv.com/Ar/News.aspx?id=41303&MapID=2

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Things/news might get a little worse before they get better as they try to shake/make more chunky money from the tree. Likely, they want to drain/discount more IQD from Iran and from all the stashes people have under their mattresses, floorboards, etc.

Hanging tight, like everyone else. It's a process.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Al-Kazemi talks about the Central Bank and the dollar after the reform measures

During the cabinet session

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, Tuesday, attributed the reason for the high prices of commodities, especially foodstuffs, to the "greed" of some merchants, indicating the success of the Central Bank of Iraq in increasing the country's reserves of hard currency, the dollar.

Al-Kazemi said during the Cabinet session held today (April 13, 2021), "The reason for the high prices of commodities, especially foodstuffs, is due to the" greed "of some merchants," indicating "the success of the Central Bank of Iraq in increasing the country's reserves of hard currency, the dollar. ".

He added, "I recommend following up on citizens' issues and needs and easing bureaucratic procedures," calling "all ministers to make more efforts to meet these needs . "

"We came to serve the citizens and overcome the challenges that the country is going through, not for a political goal," Al-Kazemi said. "We have spaces in which we have succeeded and other areas that need follow-up and increased work . "

He pointed out, "We renew our directives to the Ministry of Trade to work continuously to provide more foodstuffs in the ration card and to exert its utmost efforts ," attributing "the increase in commodity prices, most of which is linked to the greed of some merchants, and we have campaigns to prevent this price manipulation . "

Al-Kazemi added, "We succeeded in increasing the central bank's reserves of the dollar after the reform measures that we have taken."

He concluded by saying, "The Ministry of Health has made an effort to provide vaccines for the Corona epidemic, and it is very important that there be encouragement for citizens to take the vaccine ."

https://www.nrttv.com/Ar/News.aspx?id=41311&MapID=2

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I don't care.

My dinars are put away safe and sound never to see the light of day unless the RV happens. My life continues to go on as if I never bought them enjoying each and every day as if it is my last one with my family and friends while pursuing my relationship with Jesus.

I pray the dinar does RV, but until it does I'm going to live, live, live until Jesus comes and gets me.

God is good. Life is good. Eternity will be even better. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Pow! 4