Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE CENTRAL BANK SETTLES THE DOLLAR ORDER FOR THE COMING YEARS

Mary B

The central bank settles the dollar order for the coming years
Good news

Monday, April 12, 2021 6:15 PM

Private / National News Center

Today, Monday, the Central Bank of Iraq decided the file of the dollar exchange rate for the coming years.

The Deputy Governor of the Central Bank, Ihssan Shamran, told the National News Center that “the exchange rate of the dollar during the coming years will not change,” indicating that “the central bank did not resort to a gradual change in the exchange rate because it causes a catastrophic collapse in the exchange rate and confuses the market.”

Shamran stressed, "There is no harm in raising the exchange rate," explaining that "the International Monetary Fund has advised us to make the exchange 1,600 dinars per dollar."

He added that "the fair value of the exchange is 2,400 dinars per dollar."

https://nnciraq.com/60927/

• Thanks 2

The central bank reveals new developments regarding the dollar exchange rate

1242021194642553901Image1.jpg

Photo: 

5 hours ago

The Central Bank of Iraq confirmed, on Monday, that the new exchange rate for the dollar will continue for a long time, and will not be changed soon, and perhaps the new rate will continue to work for several years.

The Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ihsan Shamran, said in a special statement to NRT Arabia, that "the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar will not be reduced during the next few months, and it is not excluded that the work at the new exchange rate will continue for several years to come."

He added, "There are no flaws in the new exchange rate and the International Monetary Fund had advised Iraq to raise the exchange rate of the hundred-dollar bill to 160,000 dinars at least."

He explained, "The fair price of the dollar exchange rate is 2,400 dinars to the dollar," without mentioning any other details.

https://www.nrttv.com/Ar/News.aspx?id=41277&MapID=2

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

A new jump in central bank sales ... stable pricing returns the demand for the dollar

2021-04-12
5e5518ac442e4b3ca18cf9e3a7617d4b.jpg?res

Yes Iraq: Baghdad

The auction of selling the currency in the Central Bank of Iraq witnessed a new and unprecedented jump in the amount of sales, which amounted to more than 193 million dollars, after it recorded about 150 million dollars yesterday, which was not witnessed by the auction in the previous months since the price change of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar.

The central bank’s sales of hard currency on Monday amounted to $ 193,478,000, and the amount of transfers and external appropriations amounted to $ 174,268,000, while cash sales amounted to $ 19,210,000.

This increase coincided with sales of hard currency with the rise in dollar prices in the markets and banking, due to the widespread demand of citizens and traders to buy dollars, after reassurance of the stability of pricing and the lack of exposure to new changes.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Well there you have it folks!! You can believe this is smoke and mirrors if you want but they are telling us there is no RV! The sale in the auctions are gaining so it is business as usual for Iraq and Iran!! Iraq will be a failed state! The Iraq people have been through 2 decades of hell and this is how they re pay them. The CBI is brazen about! "we have devalued your dinar, there is nothing you can do about it and it will remain that way. After all of these years this is the result! I knew something had to happen but I didn't expect this!! We got made an a@# of!! I am sooo embarrassed I even bought into the BS. The same with Vietnam, both countries will leave their currencies devalued and use the dollar! UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! I am starting to believe Al-Khdemi is full of s#$t  too!! I see why Sadaam treated the Shitte like s#$t because that is exactly what they are!! Here comes the Iranian Militia!! 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3
  • Pow! 2

5 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

Well there you have it folks!! You can believe this is smoke and mirrors if you want but they are telling us there is no RV! The sale in the auctions are gaining so it is business as usual for Iraq and Iran!! Iraq will be a failed state! The Iraq people have been through 2 decades of hell and this is how they re pay them. The CBI is brazen about! "we have devalued your dinar, there is nothing you can do about it and it will remain that way. After all of these years this is the result! I knew something had to happen but I didn't expect this!! We got made an a@# of!! I am sooo embarrassed I even bought into the BS. The same with Vietnam, both countries will leave their currencies devalued and use the dollar! UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! I am starting to believe Al-Khdemi is full of s#$t  too!! I see why Sadaam treated the Shitte like s#$t because that is exactly what they are!! Here comes the Iranian Militia!! 

So if you really believe there is no RV, can you please never come back here ever again?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 7

Let it sink in PrehistoricMan...I feel your pain!! I will give it about a week and then they will be borrowing again!! Obviously you haven't been around long enough!! What makes you think this article is misleading??? And I will stop coming to this site when I see some bombs exploding and blowing this S#$t hole country back into the sand!! 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, JonnyV said:

GD07,  I can empathize with you but they will not tell us what they are going to do and go as far as to flat out lie that they will keep the exchange rate as is.  Time will tell.  Be patient a little longer.  

yep have to believe that

• Upvote 2

If they knew the dinar was going to Rv then why are they stealing "DOLLARS" from the auctions again! Nothing has change with this fiasco except the exchange being reduced to 1450!! They are stealing from the auctions again and will continue to do so! We don't want to accept the truth! They are politicians and they are just like our politicians here in the US, they are filled with lies and fat bank accounts!! Do you think they really give a damn if the Iraqi People have purchasing power or not. HELL NO! They have signed MOU's with all of these Countries and a MOU is not a binding legal contract. It is a hand shake on paper! They said in December they were going to reduce the exchange rate in January, AND THEY DID!! So what makes you think these clowns are going to adjust it again? 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

While I totally disagree with GreedyDinar07 logic, they do have their right to post their opinion, good/bad/ or otherwise. the same as I do and everyone else.

Go RV !!

pp

Then what does it take to be put in the lopster tank?  He has openly said he doesnt believe in the RV anymore.  What is the lopster tanks purpose then?

• Thanks 2

Just now, PrehistoricMan said:

Then what does it take to be put in the lopster tank?  He has openly said he doesnt believe in the RV anymore.  What is the lopster tanks purpose then?

Great question PrehistoricMan, don't have an answer for that, but maybe that is the place he can go yet still voice his opinion.

JMHO, pp

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

Let it sink in PrehistoricMan...I feel your pain!! I will give it about a week and then they will be borrowing again!! Obviously you haven't been around long enough!! What makes you think this article is misleading??? And I will stop coming to this site when I see some bombs exploding and blowing this S#$t hole country back into the sand!! 

I have been here a long time and still have hope.  If you don't then leave, don't try to crush everyone else's hopes.  Naysayers are free to leave, your negative attitude does nobody any good.  Let people have their dreams and who knows you might be the one in the wrong?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

Call me crazy..I feel that these articles that keep coming out saying the dinar is going to stay at this devalued rate for X amount of months/years sounds like their ready to flip the switch! Their following similar patterns of what other countries have done right before they added value to their currency.

• Upvote 7
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

If they knew the dinar was going to Rv then why are they stealing "DOLLARS" from the auctions again! Nothing has change with this fiasco except the exchange being reduced to 1450!! They are stealing from the auctions again and will continue to do so! We don't want to accept the truth! They are politicians and they are just like our politicians here in the US, they are filled with lies and fat bank accounts!! Do you think they really give a damn if the Iraqi People have purchasing power or not. HELL NO! They have signed MOU's with all of these Countries and a MOU is not a binding legal contract. It is a hand shake on paper! They said in December they were going to reduce the exchange rate in January, AND THEY DID!! So what makes you think these clowns are going to adjust it again? 

Your constant negativity is sooooo draining! Why do you think borrowing is so bad? I have said it before. When I look for rentals I find them, put in an offer, once accepted call my bank. Do I have the cash for the purchase? Sometimes yes. Am I going to pull that out of my own pocket? Nope. I may need those funds for something I can’t call the bank for. EVERY country borrows! Nothing anyone can do about it. Once again... Smoke a J, take a shot and chill bro! You are getting to worked up over something you will never be able to change! Why? No don’t answer that. I don’t care!!! 😂

• Pow! 1

1 hour ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

It keeps getting worse doesn't it Greedy? You keep getting sucked into the vacuum.  I think you should probably get back on your meds just to stop the roller coaster.  Obviously, there is nothing that anybody here can tell you that will help.  I know I have tried.  From what I can tell... many others have as well. You are very much entitled to your opinion.  However, the way you spew your negativity all over everyone gets really old.  If you are not happy with what is going on and can't possibly believe that they are successfully yanking your string maybe it would be better for your well being that you stepped away for a while... If not, please realize that you are a nobody to them. They definitely will NOT tell you what they are doing and When they will revalue.  They will lie to you at every turn.  From what I can tell... you believe them. Your choice.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

16 minutes ago, luvalife said:

It keeps getting worse doesn't it Greedy? You keep getting sucked into the vacuum.  I think you should probably get back on your meds just to stop the roller coaster.  Obviously, there is nothing that anybody here can tell you that will help.  I know I have tried.  From what I can tell... many others have as well. You are very much entitled to your opinion.  However, the way you spew your negativity all over everyone gets really old.  If you are not happy with what is going on and can't possibly believe that they are successfully yanking your string maybe it would be better for your well being that you stepped away for a while... If not, please realize that you are a nobody to them. They definitely will NOT tell you what they are doing and When they will revalue.  They will lie to you at every turn.  From what I can tell... you believe them. Your choice.

No different than anybody else here. How can you judge one mans investment to another. One mans investment is different from the other. Your Choice.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Mary B said:
The central bank settles the dollar order for the coming years
Good news

Monday, April 12, 2021 6:15 PM

Private / National News Center

Today, Monday, the Central Bank of Iraq decided the file of the dollar exchange rate for the coming years.

The Deputy Governor of the Central Bank, Ihssan Shamran, told the National News Center that “the exchange rate of the dollar during the coming years will not change,” indicating that “the central bank did not resort to a gradual change in the exchange rate because it causes a catastrophic collapse in the exchange rate and confuses the market.”

Shamran stressed, "There is no harm in raising the exchange rate," explaining that "the International Monetary Fund has advised us to make the exchange 1,600 dinars per dollar."

He added that "the fair value of the exchange is 2,400 dinars per dollar."

https://nnciraq.com/60927/

After the justifications for the exchange rate hike were gone, parliamentary criticism of the government's insistence on its position

Pratha News Agency1032021-04-12
588ccf8da138c.jpg

Report: Alsumaria News

The repercussions of the high exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar continue to be paid by the simple citizen from the sustenance of his family. At a time when a parliamentarian indicated that all the government's justifications for raising the exchange rate had disappeared, another indicated that the government's actions harmed the simple citizen and the budget will remain under street pressure.

Spokesman for the State of Law coalition, Bahaa Al-Din Al-Nouri, called on the political forces that voted on the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar to assume their responsibilities before the Iraqi people as a result of the high prices of goods and the damage to the livelihood of the simple citizen.

Al-Nouri said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "The State of Law Coalition was clear in its position by rejecting a number of articles in the budget, including the exchange rate, and we did not enter the voting session on it, and we had several observations and we asked the Finance Committee and political forces to make some adjustments in order to come out with a budget." It meets the aspirations of the Iraqi people. "

Al-Nouri added, "The political forces that entered the voting session and voted on the exchange rate must bear the responsibility before the Iraqi people as a result of the high prices that negatively affected the citizen's livelihood," pointing out that, "unfortunately, the government has taken a series of measures that harm the citizen and the Finance Committee was Parliament is courtesy of the government in these measures, in addition to the political forces that voted on these measures. "

He stressed that "the budget, unfortunately, did not include any positives for the simple citizen, as it was devoid of job grades, and it also included clear injustice to the central and southern governorates, and did not do justice to the graduates and the sit-downs demanding their fairness," stressing that "the budget will remain under street pressure, in addition to that we went to challenge some Its materials which we believe are illegal. "

For his part, a member of the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Committee, Mazen Al-Faili, confirmed that all the justifications put forth by the government for the sake of raising the exchange rate have ceased to exist.

Al-Faili said in an interview with Al-Sumaria News, "The government had previously set reasons to raise the exchange rate and proceeded with its decision in light of these justifications," noting that "the first reason is the lack of financial liquidity to pay salaries as a result of the drop in the price of a barrel of oil, as this excuse ended with a rise in prices." Oil is in the world to more than what is in the budget, "noting that" the second justification was to protect the local product, but it was also dismissed after the Cabinet’s decision to open import of agricultural crops that have a local product, including tomatoes and poultry. "

He continued, "The third justification was an attempt to prevent currency smuggling and fraudulent bills. When the central bank’s sales decreased, it indicated at that time the results of its decision began to appear, but the truth is that the central bank’s sales at that time decreased due to market price fluctuations and selling it on the black market at a cheaper price than the central bank’s price in addition to a reserve." I used the dollar at the banks during that period.

Pointing out that "the sales of the central bank today returned to the rise after the vote on the budget and the rise in the price of the dollar in the market is higher than the price of the central bank. Those sales will increase more in the coming days until they reach more than 200 million dollars per day, which means the absence of the third justification for the government in raising the exchange rate." ".

Al-Faili stressed, "All the decisions that the government took in the exchange rate file was a mistake followed by other mistakes, without real treatment, with an insistence on not recognizing the mistake and insisting on continuing with that policy that the simple citizen paid for, and it will have negative consequences in the coming period.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1