Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV confirmed...No Public Release, Yet...Estimated Rate $3.31 Or Higher.

Luigi1

7 minutes ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Ok...Lets use your words.  Let me fit in.  To you GD and others that say the RV wont happen are indeed, fitting into dinar vets.  Ok.......THE RV WILL NEVER HAPPEN.  WE ARE ALL WASTING OUR TIME.  LETS ALL GET TOGETHER AND BURN OUR DINAR.  WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE.  IRAQ LIES ALL THE TIME.  THEY HAVE NO INTENTION OF EVER RAISING THE RATE.  YOU MIGHT AS WELL FORGET THIS WHOLE THING.  IN FACT LETS CHANGE THIS SITES NAME FROM DINAR VETS TO SOMETHING ELSE BECAUSE IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.   Did I fit in alright?  Am I accepted as fitting in now Karsten?  You seem to like it when they talk like this.  Am I cool now?

p.s.  I still think it will happen.  I am not of weak character to complain about it though whenever an article comes out that disagrees.

1st Rule of Life is to Not Be a Condescending **** when someone Points Out How Wrong you are in Playing the Poor Me Card.........If you don't like it here and don't want to add anything useful zeffy has a Patreon Page where you can pay him to hear the BS you want to hear.....

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, Karsten said:

1st Rule of Life is to Not Be a Condescending **** when someone Points Out How Wrong you are in Playing the Poor Me Card.........If you don't like it here and don't want to add anything useful zeffy has a Patreon Page where you can pay him to hear the BS you want to hear.....

Karsten

1. Show me where I played that card.  Getting 2 warning points unfairly and asking WHY I received them is not playing poor me.  Are you sure you know what the term means?  Complaining about this RV never happening to you is NOT a poor me card?  That is a HUGE poor me card that the negative people play every single day here.  But you dont seem to have a problem with their comments.  Just mine.  Wonder why that is.  

2.  Please show me in my past comments how I have supported Zeffy.  I will wait.  Remember to copy and paste my supportive comments of his.  If you cannot find any in your rebuttal, be sure to be a man and apologize for lying.  But we both know you wont.  Character is everything.

3. Again find me another post where I said I hate the information being shared here by the newshounds.  I will be awaiting that too.  Go ahead and search my past comments for that one too.  

I am against the negativity that a few members have.  That is it.  I think it drags down the board.  Other longtime members feel the same way as per their comments too.  As far as blocking goes, there is no true blocking button here.  Even if you click to not see the persons posts, you will see them.  By others quoting them.  

I am here for true postive dinar info.  Not for whiny brats that are supposed adults that cry whenever something they dont like comes out.  

Notice I have never said anything about your positive posts.   I appreciate them...but according to your logic if I am supposed to hate everyones posts here...

• Downvote 1

37 minutes ago, PrehistoricMan said:

I am here for true postive dinar info.  Not for whiny brats that are supposed adults that cry whenever something they dont like comes out.  

If that were true, you wouldn't continue to respond the way you do.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Shedagal said:

If that were true, you wouldn't continue to respond the way you do.

So saying the negativity should cease....is not being positive?  Saying I would rather hear the good about dinar and such is negative to you?  I dont possibly understand how you could come to that conclusion.  For example, I do not go to the lopster tank.  Why?  Because They are negative.  I dont want to read negativity.  I would rather the negativity NOT be in the news section.  

Edited by PrehistoricMan

6 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

So saying the negativity should cease....is not being positive?

Correct.  You are not going to stop it.  A positive reaction would be to ignore it and concentrate on the really great positive news we are hearing now.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Shedagal said:

Correct.  You are not going to stop it.  A positive reaction would be to ignore it and concentrate on the really great positive news we are hearing now.

Ah, but there is a mechanism in play for it to stop.  That is the whole point.  Ones that are consistently negative every single post....there is a tank they could be in.  I do concentrate on the positive news.  Believe me.  

You guys do remember you are in the RUMORS section, right?   Truth has nothing to do with what is posted here.    RESPECT AND PLAYING NICE DOES!    So, continue the discussion WITHOUT the name calling, and we'll let this thread continue.   If not, it will be locked.    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, paperboy said:

You guys do remember you are in the RUMORS section, right?   Truth has nothing to do with what is posted here.    RESPECT AND PLAYING NICE DOES!    So, continue the discussion WITHOUT the name calling, and we'll let this thread continue.   If not, it will be locked.    

Thank you for chiming in. Just curious, what does it take to be thrown into the lopster tank?   I might be wrong but isnt it for people that do not believe in this investment anymore and try to convince others of that?  Or do they have to specifically say the word lop in order to go there?  Go look at every one of Greedy Dinar´s posts please.  Every post for the past two months has been completely negative.  Even today he is posting for all of us to wake up to the reality in his opinion this is never happening...

Edited by PrehistoricMan

42 minutes ago, paperboy said:

Thxs PB.

pp