Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV confirmed...No Public Release, Yet...Estimated Rate $3.31 Or Higher.

Luigi1

Hey Weegee as I was reading through the thread, are any of the gurus reading that the Iraqi government has stated no change for next several years in the dinar. The 1460 value is set - serious question - do any of them read that news? How can they keep pumping this tripe and expect anyone to believe it?

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

Hey Weegee as I was reading through the thread, are any of the gurus reading that the Iraqi government has stated no change for next several years in the dinar. The 1460 value is set - serious question - do any of them read that news? How can they keep pumping this tripe and expect anyone to believe it?

Frank actually explained it rather well today

• Upvote 2

On the couch Frank? Did he have a conference call with his information? If something from Frank was posted, I missed it. I did see MarkZ's blurb in the 1st post.

I chuckle over Weegee and his posts,  but seriously wonder about the gurus; are they reading what's out there and what is brought here by credible people?

• Thanks 1

I'm so old, I can remember watching 'Your Hit Parade' "The Arthur Godfrey Show & 'You Bet Your Life' on Friday & Saturday nights on our round screened, 7 inch Muntz TV. It was like watching TV through an oscilloscope. We had three channels & about 2 hours of TV on each before they signed off the air.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

POW !! Maybe its a sign ?? Here is hoping my friend for the big payday we all seek.

pp

I am still holding out for Oakie's $12.00..... but now that they want to raise the minimum wage to $15.00, who knows?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

I'm so old, I can remember watching 'Your Hit Parade' "The Arthur Godfrey Show & 'You Bet Your Life' on Friday & Saturday nights on our round screened, 7 inch Muntz TV. It was like watching TV through an oscilloscope. We had three channels & about 2 hours of TV on each before they signed off the air.

I am so old that I can remember "watching" those shows on the RADIO !!!!!  Along with THE GREEN HORNET. INTERSANCTUM, THE BURNS AND ALLEN SHOW, and my favorite...... BABY SNOOKS  starring Fanny Brice. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Sage449 said:

The Gurus conveniently ignored those real stories.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

No, the posters HERE ignore those stories.  If they really believed them, they would move on with their life.  But no, they enjoy being toxic and like cry babies spouting their negativity.  Engine1, GD, and others need to be put in the lopster tank.  But I guess they have special privilege or something.

Good God man, give it a rest!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

6 minutes ago, PrehistoricMan said:

So lets just use some logic here....Say you were the pastor of a church....and I came in everyday you spoke and screamed loudly that Christ was fake and the religion was phony and that everyone was wasting their time.  You would let me do that right?

not logical...not the same. i'm done here.....

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

No, the posters HERE ignore those stories.  If they really believed them, they would move on with their life.  But no, they enjoy being toxic and like cry babies spouting their negativity.  Engine1, GD, and others need to be put in the lopster tank.  But I guess they have special privilege or something.

3 minutes ago, PrehistoricMan said:

So lets just use some logic here....Say you were the pastor of a church....and I came in everyday you spoke and screamed loudly that Christ was fake and the religion was phony and that everyone was wasting their time.  You would let me do that right?

Dude, remember back when you were Bitchin about 2 Warning Points and Wasted 3 or 4 pages whining.....Now you you have topped Shabs and the Leftists Clan in taking over the Most Obnoxious Award.....Why not just try to fit in and stop the complaining about every thing that Offends you.

Karsten

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

45 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Dude, remember back when you were Bitchin about 2 Warning Points and Wasted 3 or 4 pages whining.....Now you you have topped Shabs and the Leftists Clan in taking over the Most Obnoxious Award.....Why not just try to fit in and stop the complaining about every thing that Offends you.

Karsten

Except I am not the one complaining.  They are.  Jaygo and others agree with me.  I am saying to STOP the complaining.  And if lies were told about you I am sure you would defend yourself against them no?  Or you might not have enough character to do so..I dont know.  And MarkB, the reason you are done was because my example was sound logic which you cant defend against.

Edited by PrehistoricMan
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Karsten said:

Karsten

Ok...Lets use your words.  Let me fit in.  To you GD and others that say the RV wont happen are indeed, fitting into dinar vets.  Ok.......THE RV WILL NEVER HAPPEN.  WE ARE ALL WASTING OUR TIME.  LETS ALL GET TOGETHER AND BURN OUR DINAR.  WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE.  IRAQ LIES ALL THE TIME.  THEY HAVE NO INTENTION OF EVER RAISING THE RATE.  YOU MIGHT AS WELL FORGET THIS WHOLE THING.  IN FACT LETS CHANGE THIS SITES NAME FROM DINAR VETS TO SOMETHING ELSE BECAUSE IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.   Did I fit in alright?  Am I accepted as fitting in now Karsten?  You seem to like it when they talk like this.  Am I cool now?

p.s.  I still think it will happen.  I am not of weak character to complain about it though whenever an article comes out that disagrees.

42 minutes ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Except I am not the one complaining.  They are.  Jaygo and others agree with me.  I am saying to STOP the complaining.  And if lies were told about you I am sure you would defend yourself against them no?  Or you might not have enough character to do so..I don't know.  And MarkB, the reason you are done was because my example was sound logic which you cant defend against.

It is funny or strange how I have the Ability to just scroll on something....I know who Offends me and they know as well....I am sure they blocked me just as I have put them om Blast as well. 

My fights are Political and seem to grounded here....Your fights seem to be Willy Nilly Here and there of what ever you don't care for....

If you aren't Happy with the Information Shared Here, If it Offends you in some way, Your more than welcome to go pay zeffy the $20 a month and become one of his Patreon Fools......

I am here for, well 2 reasons....Info from those here about the IQD and I will say sharing thoughts about stuff in general if I have any solid Input.

I am just saying and my opinion only.

Karsten

• Thanks 1