Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV confirmed...No Public Release, Yet...Estimated Rate $3.31 Or Higher.

Luigi1

Luigi found these articles of Dinarian interests...

It looks like Iraq has a new RV rate.

Confirmed but rate change will not be made public just yet.

New estimated change $3.31 or higher.

Treat as rumors. Not varafied. Your opine.

Militia Man:

Prospects for Financial Development and Existing Challenges"   Quote:  "...the issuance of the new currency, which resulted in** raising the price of the Iraqi dinar and making it get out of the prison in which he lived during the era of the previous regime, and his purchasing power improved rapidly, with financial and economic measures taken." And that "the Iraqi dinar, after 18 years, has become stronger than many currencies of neighboring countries, and others, regionally and globally, with the availability of a monetary block that is good compared to the Current circumstances..."   Let that start to sink in... The issuance of a new currency...One where they raised the price of the IQD... But be sure, imo...they are telling us what has been done and in my opinion to be exposed...imo!

Intel Guru MarkZ:   

[via PDK]   [Is this our lucky day?]   I sure hope it’s our lucky day. There is a lot going on. Was the budget in the Gazette Saturday…. NO.  There was an announcement that the budget was passed in the Gazette on Saturday with commentary…but nothing official.  There were articles this weekend from Iraq that referred to the RV of the Dinar in “past tense”... This is important. They refer to the dinar as “The strongest Currency in the Region”...wow…Kuwait has been the strongest currency in the region recently at a rate of about $3.31 to the USD.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

RV confirmed...No Public Release, Yet...Estimated Rate $3.31 Or Higher.

Weegie, Absolutely Nobody’s Buying Any Of This - Or That Ur Training To Become A ‘Cage Fighter’ ! :o 

image.gif.60b4112f4d6584d57308560716edf5ae.gif

:D  :D  :D  

• Haha 5

54 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

I'm so old, the world was in Black and White still when I was born ....lol

pp

One of the best things I think I every saw as a Kid was when the Wonderful World of Color turned the Black and White TV Screen to color as the Paint Brush Sweep across the Screen in an Arch.......And the 2nd half of the Wizard of Oz was in Color.....Those were the days.

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Karsten said:

One of the best things I think I every saw as a Kid was when the Wonderful World of Color turned the Black and White TV Screen to color as the Paint Brush Sweep across the Screen in an Arch.......And the 2nd half of the Wizard of Oz was in Color.....Those were the days.

Karsten

My family was one of the first to have a TV in our city when I was a baby...  :)   ,

My mom loves telling me how when it arrived ( it was a surprise ) and hooked up, she watched it all day, ( short TV days then ) and even when the Indian Chief came on to end programming for the day ( Remember that one ? )

Dad had to settle for soup that night as time got away from her.  :)

Ahhh, the memories.

pp

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Just now, pokerplayer said:

My family was one of the first to have a TV in our city when I was a baby...  :)   ,

My mom loves telling me how when it arrived ( it was a surprise ) and hooked up, she watched it all day, ( short TV days then ) and even when the Indian Chief came on to end programming for the day ( Remember that one ? )

Dad had to settle for soup that night as time got away from her.  :)

Ahhh, the memories.

pp

Oh Yes....Friday late Night Nightmare Theater was all in B&W and didn't come on until Midnight....1:00 AM the National Anthem followed by a test pattern and then nothing but a Snowy Screen and a Buzz to wake you up.

I even remember "The Late Show with Johnny Carson" in B&W  as well as the "Honey Mooners"

Now I am really feeling old.

Karsten

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Oh Yes....Friday late Night Nightmare Theater was all in B&W and didn't come on until Midnight....1:00 AM the National Anthem followed by a test pattern and then nothing but a Snowy Screen and a Buzz to wake you up.

I even remember "The Late Show with Johnny Carson" in B&W  as well as the "Honey Mooners"

Now I am really feeling old.

Karsten

Maybe I should send you the link to the new and used Wheelchair/Walker/Cane site that I need/use  ? :) 

pp

• Haha 2

Ah yes.. those childhood memories. Sunday night always over to grandma and grandpa's. They had 1 of 2 color TV's in a town 938 pop.They weren't loaded by any means. I would say "63" ish. I would have been 8.

So it went Lassie B&W then Disney COLOR then Bonanza COLOR.

I was so bummed when I saw how plain and fake the set for the Ponderosa looked at Lake Tahoe

Hollywood (and others) are still trying to fool us. I.E. Biden White House.  So is Disney for some. Are We awake yet to all the real color (Truth) of things?

Still appreciate a good ole Stooges or Marx Brothers episode. 

Yes the world is a carousel of color color color!!! Wonderful Wonderful COLOR!!

ENJOY IT WITH EYES WIDE OPEN.  The movie reference is conicndental.

More like stay awake with minds open to hope and discernment.

Real color is illuminated by truth and light.

Symbolism will be their downfall.

Little code there for those who can appreicate it. 

Enjoy the show!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, cjdavid said:

By 5he time this is done, we all will be able to buy new tennis balls for the bottom of our walkers, every week! Just to make us look good. 😏

Tread hijacked...

I need a massage everyday day due to sore joints and muscles, but I'll settle for twice a week. That will put the Walker on hold for a little longer. Sigh

PLEASE come to us RV....while we can still enjoy it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1