Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Afternoon Opinion @ 3:45 PM CDT - 4/12/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** MilitiaMan *** Article: "'Adapt to the exchange rate Quotes: "'except by liberalizing the exchange rate and creating monetary stability in an atmosphere of freedom of exchange and circulation"; "...which is likely to adopt the method of "floatation."'  This article is so very telling. We have seen they increased their reserves. They have found that the political banter of late created an environment that Investors, I.E., "COUNTRIES" were not pleased with which created instability. Now that the budget has been signed and about ready to be opened, they returned in full force.  Kahdimi did the rounds recently and for good reason. The region not only knows it is show time but, the world does now imo... Those that wrote the feasibility study for the country, have the reigns now and will float the currency while the reconstruction effort is underway. They want stability and will get it with a stable exchange rate that is not 1460...imo...  This is a rock star article! They will have to show us the color of the money too. It is coming...imo.

:twothumbs:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

• yota691 changed the title to Monday Afternoon Opinion @ 3:45 PM CDT - 4/12/2021
14 hours ago, Linda Bower said:

The question is "Will it be a controlled float or will it fly crazy like Kuwait's  did?"

I prefer first higher rv rate at 3.22 usd and i will definitely cash them all out and never look back. and then let it float a little by little for many many years ahead. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rvmydinar said:

I prefer first higher rv rate at 3.22 usd and i will definitely cash them all out and never look back. and then let it float a little by little for many many years ahead. 

if it had a rate like that...I will cash out ..thanks to this site I got into crypto and learned so much  Thanks to Adam and the Mods for such a wonderful site

• Like 1