Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chat Adam 11 april.

dinarolover

On 4/12/2021 at 5:40 PM, DinarThug said:

LINK  Al-Sistani's office expects the first days of Ramadan
image.jpeg.512802ba64e5a6f8870b7a3e8a62de34.jpeg

12th April, 2021

The office of the religious authority, Ali al-Sistani, expects, on Monday, that the crescent of the month of Ramadan will be visible on Tuesday evening.

The office stated in a statement that Mawazine News received a copy of, that “it is expected that the crescent of the month of Ramadan will be visible on Tuesday evening (30 Shaban 1442 AH) corresponding to (April 13, 2021 AD) in the horizon of the holy city of Najaf at sunset at (6:30 pm) ), And in this case it is expected that the crescent will be clearly visible and raised, and therefore Wednesday (April 14, 2021 AD) will be the first day of the month of Ramadan.

He added, "The crescent will have an altitude of 14 degrees and 16 minutes above the horizon, and the duration of its stay after sunset is (1 hour) and (12 minutes), and the proportion of the illuminated portion of it is (1.70%), as stated in the expectations that “The crescent moon on the night before (the night of Shaban 29) is not expected to be seen with the naked eye.”

5 hours ago, Caye98 said:

Ramadan started Monday evening.

Btw, It Doesn’t Start Until Wednesday In Iraq (See The Article Above) ! ;) 

Just In Case If U Were Observing It And Skipped Lunch The Past Two Days ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 14

On 4/13/2021 at 8:27 PM, Caye98 said:

Ramadan started Monday evening. I'm sure that Adam was very busy taking care of things that he would have to do without during the days of Ramadan... We used to say that nothing happens in Ramadan, but this might just be the year!

When is Ramadam over??

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Joan said:

I feel like Adam is giving up. I have been in this a looooooooong time and i am also. Maybe that will help them push the button. The 2 Iraq’s i know say it will never happen.

how did you know if  adam gave up? did you believe what 2 iraq's you knew? then, what are you going to do with your dinars? did sell them off and never touch them again?

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

14 hours ago, 3 bucks new rv rate said:

how did you know if  adam gave up? did you believe what 2 iraq's you knew? then, what are you going to do with your dinars? did sell them off and never touch them again?

Didn’t say Adam gave up! That is an opinion my Iraq friends have. I can send my Dinar s to them and they can do good things with them.

wow, these Wednesday news really got us addicted.

Its like we need our fix every week or we get all nervous and making bad trips about our Dinar.

Stay calm and steer the course, we have seen worse seas.

If I am here, its because I believe in Adam integrity. Nothing has changed in the last month, so why doubt now.

Adam, doesnt have his say in the Dinar. It will happen when it will happen, we dont control or have a say in that.

We need to be able to stand on our own (why we have made this Dinar investment) and not on Adams shoulders.

But hearing Adam, is good because he is part of the family and its always good to hear from the patriarch.

Ohhh Boy. Wokes will hate me for this last sentence.

• Like 3