Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Prime Minister: The increase in the foreign reserves of the Iraqi Central Bank to 60 billion dollars

yota691

The Prime Minister: The increase in the foreign reserves of the Iraqi Central Bank to 60 billion dollars

The Prime Minister of Iraq, Mustafa Al-Kazemi

Mubasher: The Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, revealed today, Sunday, that the Central Bank’s foreign currency reserves have risen to more than $ 60 billion, after it was 51.9 billion before the start of reform measures for this government .

Al-Kazemi said, during the launch of projects in the oil sector today, that the government has succeeded in stopping waste and great corruption in the Central Bank auction, according to what was published by the Media Office of the Prime Minister through his official account on "Twitter".

He continued: "We are going with our procedures and will not stop, and our measures in fighting corruption are continuing despite the obstacles that some try to put in place, but we will continue without retreat."

The Prime Minister pointed out that the government had completed many projects in the deprived southern governorates. Because of wars and mismanagement, and working with all efforts since I took over the tasks to do justice to these cities and all regions of Iraq.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Al-Kazemi: The Central Bank reserves rise to more than $ 60 billion

Economie03:33 - 11/04/2021

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News
The Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, announced, on Sunday, that the Central Bank's foreign currency reserves have risen to more than $ 60 billion.
Al-Kazemi said, in a speech during laying the foundation stone for the FCC project) for the Southern Refineries Company to enhance the production capacity of improved gasoline, which was followed by Mawazine News / that “the Central Bank’s foreign currency reserves rose to more than $ 60 billion after it was 51.9 billion before the reform measures were initiated. the government".
And, "this increase came as a result of the reform measures taken by the government after many bet on its failure and its failure to continue."
He continued, "We have succeeded in stopping the waste and the great corruption in the notorious Central Bank auction, and we are proceeding with our procedures, and we will not stop."
He explained, "Our measures to fight corruption continue despite the obstacles that some try to put in place, but we will continue without retreat."
Al-Kazemi added: "We have completed many projects in the southern provinces that are deprived due to wars and mismanagement.
He continued by saying: "We have overcome many challenges and are working to put the country on the right path, and what we ask of our people is patience and a spirit of hope." Ended 29 / A43

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Al-Kazemi: We have succeeded in stopping the waste and the great corruption in the Central Bank auction, and we will not stop

{Politics: Al Furat News} The Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, confirmed, on Sunday, that we have succeeded in stopping the waste and great corruption in the notorious Central Bank auction, while noting that he is continuing with our procedures and we will not stop

Al-Kazemi said during his speech on laying the foundation stone for the project (FCC) of the Southern Refineries Company, to enhance the capacity of the improved gasoline production, that "the rise of the Central Bank's foreign currency reserves to more than $ 60 billion after it was 51.9 billion before the reform measures of this government were initiated."

He added, "The increase came as a result of the reform measures taken by the government after many bet on its failure and failure to continue," noting that "we have succeeded in stopping the waste and great corruption in the notorious Central Bank auction and we are proceeding with our measures and we will not stop."

And he added, "Our measures to fight corruption are continuing despite the obstacles that some try to put in place, but we will continue without retreat." Iraq".

He stressed, "We have overcome many challenges and are working to put the country on the right path. What we ask of our people is patience and a spirit of hope." 

Forgiveness Al-Khalidi

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

Same ole talk, talk, talk. I think the dates that the so-called gurus predicted for the dinar to RV has expired and we are back where we were 5 months ago. No talk of the HCL being passed but there is talk of the exchange rate staying at 1450 for a "long time" and I am starting to believe these clowns. I know they are suppose to move to a floating exchange rate but the question is how long will that take? They have signed countless MOU's and some kind of way the Port, the power grid and the New CBI Building is under construction with a NO RV!! If they can continue at 1450 while rebuilding their economy, I have a feeling that they are not in a hurry to increase the exchange rate. My hope has turned into anger because I feel like I have been made an ass of again. I don't think the CBI is blowing smoke up our a$$es about keeping the rate at 1450 because some kind of way they are doing it. You can call me negative if you want but I have been right so far every since they devalued the exchange rate to 1450. If the exchange rate doesn't increase sometime this year or the beginning of next year we are in this insanity for another long wait. The same thing with the Vietnamese Dong...NOTHING!! Where is the big currency reset??? SMH!! 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3
  • Pow! 1

4 hours ago, yota691 said:

Not according to the articles yota is posting. It appears the auctions have come back nearly as strong as before. I don't know if I'm missing something or if the PM is missing something...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

My hope has turned into anger because I feel like I have been made an ass of again.

u just gotta let it ride greedy u seem like a emotional person by ur post(s) , absolutely no one knows the date or rate no matter what hopium is being put on the shelf.

ive learned to not get hyped or down , anyone holding iqd for any length of time has learned the lesson or bailed out everybody has been there its just the way it is , I know u know all this  ... 

cheers dv'ers

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, BETTYBOOP said:

If their currency has such a pathetic value and as according to the CBI..IT is gonna stay that way.. why do they need such big reserves ? what am I missing.?

Maybe BETTYBOOP, you are missing nothing. That's why everyone is sticking around: to find out why they need such big reserves, for a supposedly "pathetic value" currency. Like GreedyDinar07 said, we have to relax, let it run it's course, even though it's a roller coaster of emotion. :cheesehead:

• Upvote 3

My thinking,

They need to diversify and develop the economy first, then they will let the dinar float as the economy growth.

They are developing the industrial, agricultural, private sector, banking system, customs automation and also fighting corruption 

They need an economy that can support a higher dinar value against the dollar.

They are working on that right now.!

We wait.... Not patiently 😂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

My thinking,

They need to diversify and develop the economy first, then they will let the dinar float as the economy growth.

They are developing the industrial, agricultural, private sector, banking system, customs automation and also fighting corruption 

They need an economy that can support system" rel="">support a higher dinar value against the dollar.

I like your view point & perspective on articles. I agree with you what they're doing to get the Rv going. I do feel the opposite on one thing..and that's I feel they need a stronger currency to support the economy. Without it they will struggle developing it. Just my 2 cents.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Economist: Increasing the central bank’s reserves has nothing to do with lowering the price of the dinar

12/4/2021 18:27:00

2826151242021_3456.jpg       
Economist: Increasing the central bank’s reserves has nothing to do with lowering the price of the dinar

Economic expert Dr. Hammam Al-Shamaa confirmed that increasing the Central Bank's reserves has nothing to do with the reform policy undertaken by the federal government nor with the reduction of the national currency's rate against the US dollar. 

Al-Shamma said in a special statement to PUKmedia , on Monday 12/4/2021, that the increase in the Central Bank's currency reserves, which was announced by Federal Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, is due to the turmoil that occurred in the markets as a result of raising the price of the dollar and reducing the value of the dinar, which made the market stop On the one hand, on the one hand, government revenues rose as a result of high oil prices, and thus the central bank’s reserves increased.

Al-Shamaa added that the central bank’s reserve is to cover Iraq's imports from abroad and makes the countries of the world trust the credits opened by Iraqi banks, stressing that the size of the reserves has no limits, but there are minimum limits that if reduced from them, this would be a risk, as they must cover the value of 6 months of Iraq's foreign imports.

Al-Shamaa stressed that Iraq has sufficient reserves to cover 100% of the value of its foreign imports. 

The Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, announced yesterday, Sunday, that the Central Bank’s foreign currency reserves rose to more than 60 billion dollars, after it was 51.9 billion before the initiation of the reform measures of this government.

https://www.pukmedia.com/AR_Direje.aspx?Jimare=157005

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Economist: Increasing the central bank reserves has nothing to do with lowering the price of the dinar

12/4/2021 18:27:00

2826151242021_3456.jpg       
Economist: Increasing the central bank reserves has nothing to do with lowering the price of the dinar

Economic expert Dr. Hammam Al-Shamaa emphasized that increasing the Central Bank's reserves has nothing to do with the reform policy undertaken by the federal government nor with the reduction of the national currency's rate against the US dollar. 

Al-Shammaa said in a special statement to PUKmedia , on Monday 12/4/2021, that the increase in the Central Bank's currency reserves, which was announced by Federal Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, is due to the turmoil that occurred in the markets as a result of raising the price of the dollar and reducing the value of the dinar, which made the market stop On the one hand, on the one hand, government revenues rose as a result of high oil prices, and thus the central bank’s reserves increased.

Al-Shamaa added that the reserve of the Central Bank is to cover Iraq's imports from abroad and makes the countries of the world trust the credits opened by Iraqi banks, stressing that the size of the reserves has no limits, but there are minimum limits that if reduced from them, this would be a risk, as they must cover the value of 6 months of Iraq's foreign imports.

Al-Shamaa stressed that Iraq has sufficient reserves to cover 100% of the value of its foreign imports. 

The Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, announced yesterday, Sunday, that the Central Bank’s foreign currency reserves rose to more than 60 billion dollars, after it was 51.9 billion before the initiation of reform measures for this government.

PUKmedia / Ultra Yazdi

Al-Kazemi promises the Iraqis to eliminate the corruption of the window for selling the currency!

http://aliraqnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/153416.jpg
Last updated: 

Baghdad / Iraq News Network - The Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, announced today, Sunday (April 11, 2021), that the Central Bank's reserves have risen to more than 60 billion dollars after the initiation of the current government measures. The media office of the Prime Minister said in a statement that Al-Kazemi announced during laying the foundation stone for the FCC project of the Southern Refineries Company to enhance the capacity of the improved gasoline production, “The rise in the Central Bank’s foreign currency reserves to more than $ 60 billion after what was 51.9 billion before the reform measures were initiated. The government. ”Al-Kazemi explained,“ The increase came as a result of the reform measures taken by the government after many gambled on its failure and lack of continuity. 

Foto
11 Apr 2021
Basra-East April 11: The prime minister Mustafa Kazemi that is irreversible for the fight against corruption and that his government continues to its actions to strike corrupt despite obstacles trying some put them in front of the state apparatus
and said Kazemi during the foundation stone was laid for the project "FC C" Company South Refineries to enhance the capacity of Producing improved fuel, his government has succeeded in stopping waste and great corruption with the notorious Central Bank auction and that it is proceeding with its procedures and will not stop.
Al-Kazemi announced that the Central Bank’s foreign currency reserves rose to more than $ 60 billion, after it was 51.9 billion before the government’s reform measures began.

14 hours ago, Laid Back said:

My thinking,

They need an economy that can support system" rel="">support a higher dinar value against the dollar.

Laid Back, it appears you’ve gone over to the pizza boys mind set. If your name wasn’t on this post I would have known it was from Kaperoni for sure. 
He has called it just as you mentioned an has always said no such thing as an RV. 
I will give it a few more months before I concede to this thinking but y’all could be 100% correct...

• Thanks 1