Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We won't Save you Unless you get the Vaccine

31 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Maybe you should quote those false accusations. And don't bring the one about my daughter's death, with the way you've been acting lately that was a legitimate concern. 

I'm not the one that has repeatedly and publicly refused to look into my own sins. Indeed I've stated many times that I analyze myself daily. 

Problem here is I actually still think you're a decent person. But you have allowed yourself to be blinded by lies and I've decided that, As your Friend, to use "Tough Love". Which means showing you the painful truth as BLUNTLY as I can. 

In hopes that when you're alone in the dark of night something inside you will click and everything will change. 

Well, if I enjoyed the same protections as you do on this site to speak BLUNTLY with total disregard for the forum rules we could come to some sort of agreement....and since that will never happen, you keep spitting your vitriol untethered. 

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, patrickgold said:

Who's to say it was the actual jab. Heck he may not even know. He survived the virus because they loaded him with the right treatment, and that my friend is thruth and facts.

DJT has gone on record encouraging people to get vaxxed.  He's publicly complained about not getting enough credit for having vaccines developed in record time.....and that my friend is truth and facts.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

I have a question for Shabs, or anyone on this site. How do you know the jab these politicians got was actually the vaccine and not water injected. Answer YOU DON'T! Anyone here remember when they first started vaccinating the elderly, high risk and first responders and the guy (in I think El Paso) was given the shot on camera, and the plunger was already down like after a shot had been given. And one other question Shabs, why are many of the docotrs and nurses refusing to take the jab? Many are willing to walk away from their jobs and livelihood rather than take the shot. Tat speaks volumes. Any answers to that question?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Well, if I enjoyed the same protections as you do on this site to speak BLUNTLY with total disregard for the forum rules we could come to some sort of agreement....and since that will never happen, you keep spitting your vitriol untethered. 

GO RV, then BV 

Oh I assure you I don't have "untethered" abilities to say anything. Why do you think I'm just a Moderator in the Crypto section only? And Believe you me if'n I get to far over the line Texas Granny will most certainly YANK my chain. 

Therefore, if you have an issue with anything I post then do your civic duty and report it. Otherwise, quit your deception and deflection and complaining. 

• Pow! 1

52 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

I have a question for Shabs, or anyone on this site. How do you know the jab these politicians got was actually the vaccine and not water injected. Answer YOU DON'T! Anyone here remember when they first started vaccinating the elderly, high risk and first responders and the guy (in I think El Paso) was given the shot on camera, and the plunger was already down like after a shot had been given. And one other question Shabs, why are many of the docotrs and nurses refusing to take the jab? Many are willing to walk away from their jobs and livelihood rather than take the shot. Tat speaks volumes. Any answers to that question?

First answer, a known germaphobe like Trump, being the most powerful man on the planet at the time of vaccination, would unequivocally know what was being pumped into his body....If he didn't know, then he shouldn't be our leader....if he did take a placebo, while encouraging Americans on video to get the jab, then he shouldn't be our leader...common sense really.  Now the second question, doctors and nurses are human too.  So there's bound to be nervous hesitation among many of them.  For all those walking away from the profession, there's millions more getting vaxxed, so those you choose to follow are absolutely in the minority.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Oh I assure you I don't have "untethered" abilities to say anything. Why do you think I'm just a Moderator in the Crypto section only? And Believe you me if'n I get to far over the line Texas Granny will most certainly YANK my chain. 

Therefore, if you have an issue with anything I post then do your civic duty and report it. Otherwise, quit your deception and deflection and complaining. 

I haven't reported anybody in quite some time, months or years even....but I guarantee if I talked to you like you talk to me the results would be different.  So you go on with your bad treatment of a fellow member on a personal level, if it's how you get your kicks, as I don't have a say in it anyway. 

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

I haven't reported anybody in quite some time, months or years even....but I guarantee if I talked to you like you talk to me the results would be different.  So you go on with your bad treatment of a fellow member on a personal level, if it's how you get your kicks, as I don't have a say in it anyway. 

GO RV, then BV 

If you feel you are being treated improperly or unfairly then you need to report it. 

Top being a victim of perceived bullying. 

• Thanks 2

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV 

This kind of post is EXACTLY why people are fed up with you. 

You take umbrage in playing the victim card all the while casting false accusations which you REPEATEDLY refuse to give evidence for. 

And now you claim that it being "PERSONAL" Between us is a problem. Maybe you should go all the way back to our commentary from the 2016 election campaign. Back when YOU CLAIMED not only that we were friends but that I was beginning to scare you with how much we think alike. 

Personal, you're dang right it's Personal between us. And I would do the same for my own family. What? Do you truly think I'm going to let you jump off a cliff and into a lake of fire without ever lifting a finger? Well if you did then you made a HUGE MISTAKE. 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

...big difference that folks still wearing MAGA hats can't seem to discern

And yet you still can't see Trump as anything other than a silly politician or T.V. personality. 

I doubt that most understand what is coming. Which is REALLY sad when you consider the Bible talks in great detail about these Days. 

4 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

This kind of post is EXACTLY why people are fed up with you. 

You take umbrage in playing the victim card all the while casting false accusations which you REPEATEDLY refuse to give evidence for. 

And now you claim that it being "PERSONAL" Between us is a problem. Maybe you should go all the way back to our commentary from the 2016 election campaign. Back when YOU CLAIMED not only that we were friends but that I was beginning to scare you with how much we think alike. 

Personal, you're dang right it's Personal between us. And I would do the same for my own family. What? Do you truly think I'm going to let you jump off a cliff and into a lake of fire without ever lifting a finger? Well if you did then you made a HUGE MISTAKE. 

I honestly believe you've abandoned our brotherhood and have taken the lead in baiting me into disrespectful banter on the level you've exhibited toward....to what end remains to be seen.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I honestly believe you've abandoned our brotherhood and have taken the lead in baiting me into disrespectful banter on the level you've exhibited toward....to what end remains to be seen.

GO RV, then BV 

THEN YOU WOULD BE WRONG 

Shabs, you will always be made out to be the villain. It is the boards politics to do so to any dissenting opinion, to justify targeting people deemed as whatever label given to them. It is all misdirection, and the very things some accuse you of, they are masters at, knowing how to use the psychological tricks to fool others. This constant back and forth just pulls down the entire forum, and the insanity of it all is that some others blame YOU alone for most of it...never taking responsibility for their own part...making excuses using their religious beliefs, and turning them against you. Some just want their safe place without dissent.

It is how the game is played, just do not trust any of it. Some just want you gone...and will say or do just about anything to try and get you to "cross a line" they have already crossed long ago, and get away with it. It is called being set up...trying to finally come unglued but they have failed. I see this in many online settings...as it says below...it is exactly how reality is when it comes to religion and politics. Never trust it...just observe the extent some will go to create the villain. Hope you are doing well...

12439545_10205479245083682_8813506778295164414_n.jpg

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Pow! 1

4 minutes ago, Jim1cor13 said:

Shabs, you will always be made out to be the villain. It is the boards politics to do so to any dissenting opinion, to justify targeting people deemed as whatever label given to them. It is all misdirection, and the very things some accuse you of, they are masters at, knowing how to use the psychological tricks to fool others. This constant back and forth just pulls down the entire forum, and the insanity of it all is that some others blame YOU alone for most of it...never taking responsibility for their own part...making excuses using their religious beliefs, and turning them against you. Some just want their safe place without dissent.

It is how the game is played, just do not trust any of it. Some just want you gone...and will say or do just about anything to try and get you to "cross a line" they have already crossed long ago, and get away with it. It is called being set up...trying to finally come unglued but they have failed. I see this in many online settings...as it says below...it is exactly how reality is when it comes to religion and politics. Never trust it...just observe the extent some will go to create the villain. Hope you are doing well...

12439545_10205479245083682_8813506778295164414_n.jpg

As always, Jim, I  appreciate the sentiment.   

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

As always, Jim, I  appreciate the sentiment.   

GO RV, then BV 

You're welcome Shabs.

I would do this for anyone I thought was being fooled and setup...there are others, and they are always those who have a differing opinion than the majority.

I have no emotional attachment to politics or religion as you know...but I see people use those two things daily to literally tear others apart that dare to question their world views and beliefs.

I stuck up for Umbertino years ago as many tried to accuse him of somehow trying to subvert our country...I was told in a private message right afterwards that I was "on drugs, evil, drunk, and a waste of human life."

THIS accusation came from someone that claimed they "knew god"...talk about delusion. So, this is why I say to you, do not trust any of it.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Jim1cor13 said:

You're welcome Shabs.

I would do this for anyone I thought was being fooled and setup...there are others, and they are always those who have a differing opinion than the majority.

I have no emotional attachment to politics or religion as you know...but I see people use those two things daily to literally tear others apart that dare to question their world views and beliefs.

I stuck up for Umbertino years ago as many tried to accuse him of somehow trying to subvert our country...I was told in a private message right afterwards that I was "on drugs, evil, drunk, and a waste of human life."

THIS accusation came from someone that claimed they "knew god"...talk about delusion. So, this is why I say to you, do not trust any of it.

Thanks for the advice...I've been feeling the game is afoot for quite some time.  I pick up the little comments here and there from the sidelines, which compounded with whoever's actively goading me to cross the line at that time, equates to me treading carefully with my responses...and the whole time the thread devolves into personal jabs as the subject matter of the thread evaporates.  So instead of discussing the vaccines, we end up at this point.

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 1

First answer, a known germaphobe like Trump, being the most powerful man on the planet at the time of vaccination, would unequivocally know what was being pumped into his body

Again, I didn't ask that question, I asked you how do you know that the shot Trump, Joe and the Ho etc got was actually the vaccine? I assume you took the jabs Shabs. Once in you, you can't get it out. What concerns me is the gentleman who was one of the developers of the Pfizer vaccine sounding the alarm of what this vax does once inside the body. Time will tell. Might not be a good time to be in the majority. Just saying.

• Pow! 1

4 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Again, I didn't ask that question, I asked you how do you know that the shot Trump, Joe and the Ho etc got was actually the vaccine? I assume you took the jabs Shabs. Once in you, you can't get it out. What concerns me is the gentleman who was one of the developers of the Pfizer vaccine sounding the alarm of what this vax does once inside the body. Time will tell. Might not be a good time to be in the majority. Just saying.

I have chosen to trust the process because what type of person would vote to elect a leader if they thought that leader would deceive them....and yes, my wife and I have been vaccinated.

GO RV, then BV 

So let's say this whole vaccine event takes a turn for the worse....who takes the fall......

Trump originated it...."Warp Speed"...... not an approved drug.....(vaccine)

Biden dismissed the entire Trump involvement saying the whole process was a mess he had to clean up....

Biden, earlier, seemed to forget he had a "jab"....

And the there's that approved drug... (The one Trump liked)...been around since 1955....affective as a preventative.....a cure.....and it's inexpensive.....why all the negativity about it?

As to the victim Shabs.....if that's how you want to portray yourself, go for it.....

It's not what you believe.....it's your delivery....you bring many of the problems upon yourself...   JMO's.     CL 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Thanks for the advice...I've been feeling the game is afoot for quite some time.  I pick up the little comments here and there from the sidelines, which compounded with whoever's actively goading me to cross the line at that time, equates to me treading carefully with my responses...and the whole time the thread devolves into personal jabs as the subject matter of the thread evaporates.  So instead of discussing the vaccines, we end up at this point.

GO RV, then BV 

POINT TAKEN. 

I've been doing some of that self analysis stuff and have decided that you are correct on EVERY aspect of your opinion of me. Even Jim would think so. 

Therefore, I beg your forgiveness for any and all actions of mine that have caused you consternation. Furthermore, I Promise NEVER to do anything in the future that can be construed as harmful to you or anyone else here. 

For a long time now I've had unspoken issues with the internet and the people who use it as a means of communicating. And like others here have recently stated, FAMILY is more important than attempting to be right on some obscure website. 

The world is what it is and clearly nothing I have to say about it will change anything. So please continue doing what you do and know that I wish you well. 

Fighting and bickering back and forth isn't doing anything good for Dinar Vets or me and to be honest it's just not worth it anymore. 

As with everything, the problem is with me and my hypocritical religious beliefs. A man that probably shouldn't have ever been born. :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

DJT has gone on record encouraging people to get vaxxed.  He's publicly complained about not getting enough credit for having vaccines developed in record time.....and that my friend is truth and facts.

GO RV, then BV 

The credit he deserved he speaks of, was acting quickly in getting the Pharma company to get a treatment.  Only because if he didn't, Biden administration would of taken years to come up with one, in return more lives lost.

Now we're finding out that the vaccine has terrible deadly affects. I truly don't think President Trump knew the Pharmaceutical company, along with the crooked scientists would created such a thing.

• Pow! 1