Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We won't Save you Unless you get the Vaccine

3 hours ago, Sage449 said:

"UK Looking for Temporary Body Storage For Mass Deaths"

Looks like a bid proposal. 

Come this winter I fear that there really will be millions of people dying. Naturally, they will blame it on the Covid19 but it will be from the so called vaccine. 

There's only ONE WAY to stop what they will do when this happens. But I suspect that far too many people will cower in fear and submit to forced vacations. Which is designed to cause even more deaths. 

• Pow! 2

5 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Come this winter I fear that there really will be millions of people dying. Naturally, they will blame it on the Covid19 but it will be from the so called vaccine. 

There's only ONE WAY to stop what they will do when this happens. But I suspect that far too many people will cower in fear and submit to forced vacations. Which is designed to cause even more deaths. 

Philippines president just announced he will arrest anyone who refuses the vacs. Countries around the world are pushing so hard to get people vac’ed before the cold and flu season. I have a lot of friends that could not wait to get it. One of them actually said she wanted to “do her part to protect the community “. And this is after watching her mother suffer for a month and nearly die after the jab. She was sick before she Evan got home. It really worries me about the 2002 studies and how the gov. and corporations are pushing it. 

• Upvote 4

Now it seems we have a variant of the variant that’s even worse. They call it “Delta Plus”. These people will not stop until they achieve their goal, world domination.

Explainer: What is the Delta variant of coronavirus with K417N mutation?

Reuters
SHILPA JAMKHANDIKAR AND BHARGAV ACHARYA
June 23, 2021, 5:36 AM

than previous strains. 

60d2aa888346ba25ea68b89f_o_U_v2.jpg
Scroll back up to restore default view.

(Reuters) - India said on Wednesday it has found around 40 cases of the Delta coronavirus variant carrying a mutation that appears to make it more transmissible, and advised states to increase testing. 

Here is what we know about the variant. 

WHAT IS DELTA PLUS? 

The variant, called "Delta Plus" in India, was first reported in a Public Health England bulletin on June 11. 

It is a sub-lineage of the Delta variant first detected in India and has acquired the spike protein mutation called K417N which is also found in the Beta variant first identified in South Africa. 

Some scientists worry that the mutation, coupled with other existing features of the Delta variant, could make it more transmissible. 

"The mutation K417N has been of interest as it is present in the Beta variant (B.1.351 lineage), which was reported to have immune evasion property," India's health ministry said in a statement. 

Shahid Jameel, a top Indian virologist, said the K417N was known to reduce the effectiveness of a cocktail of therapeutic monoclonal antibodies. 

WHERE ALL IT HAS BEEN FOUND? 

As of June 16, at least 197 cases has been found from 11 countries - Britain (36), Canada (1), India (8), Japan (15), Nepal (3), Poland (9), Portugal (22), Russia (1), Switzerland (18), Turkey (1), the United States (83). 

India said on Wednesday around 40 cases of the variant have been observed in the states of Maharashtra, Kerala and Madhya Pradesh, with "no significant increase in prevalence". The earliest case in India is from a sample taken on April 5. 

Britain said its first 5 cases were sequenced on April 26 and they were contacts of individuals who had travelled from, or transited through, Nepal and Turkey. 

No deaths were reported among the UK and Indian cases. 

WHAT ARE THE WORRIES? 

Studies are ongoing in India and globally to test the effectiveness of vaccines against this mutation. 

"WHO is tracking this variant as part of the Delta variant, as we are doing for other Variants of Concern with additional mutations," the World Health Organization (WHO) said in a statement sent to Reuters. 

"For the moment, this variant does not seem to be common, currently accounting for only a small fraction of the Delta sequences ... Delta and other circulating Variants of Concern remain a higher public health risk as they have demonstrated increases in transmission," it said. 

But India's health ministry warned that regions where it has been found "may need to enhance their public health response by focusing on surveillance, enhanced testing, quick contact-tracing and priority vaccination." 

There are worries Delta Plus would inflict another wave of infections on India after it emerged from the world's worst surge in cases only recently. 

"The mutation itself may not lead to a third wave in India - that also depends on COVID-appropriate behaviour, but it could be one of the reasons," said Tarun Bhatnagar, a scientist with the state-run Indian Council for Medical Research.

18 hours ago, PeaceSign said:

Ivermectin 1.87 horse paste. Kills parasites and binds to spike proteins neutralizing them. 

I am not a doctor or a horse. I don't even have a horse but I bought a case anyway. There are youtube videos on dosing your "horse".

If it works, go for it!  Smart people would take it rather than take the jab. There is plenty of other remedies, natural holistic ways, and build your immune system with vitamin D and more.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 8th ID said:

Now it seems we have a variant of the variant that’s even worse. They call it “Delta Plus”. These people will not stop until they achieve their goal, world domination.

Explainer: What is the Delta variant of coronavirus with K417N mutation?

Reuters
SHILPA JAMKHANDIKAR AND BHARGAV ACHARYA
June 23, 2021, 5:36 AM

than previous strains. 

60d2aa888346ba25ea68b89f_o_U_v2.jpg
Scroll back up to restore default view.

(Reuters) - India said on Wednesday it has found around 40 cases of the Delta coronavirus variant carrying a mutation that appears to make it more transmissible, and advised states to increase testing. 

Here is what we know about the variant. 

WHAT IS DELTA PLUS? 

The variant, called "Delta Plus" in India, was first reported in a Public Health England bulletin on June 11. 

It is a sub-lineage of the Delta variant first detected in India and has acquired the spike protein mutation called K417N which is also found in the Beta variant first identified in South Africa. 

Some scientists worry that the mutation, coupled with other existing features of the Delta variant, could make it more transmissible. 

"The mutation K417N has been of interest as it is present in the Beta variant (B.1.351 lineage), which was reported to have immune evasion property," India's health ministry said in a statement. 

Shahid Jameel, a top Indian virologist, said the K417N was known to reduce the effectiveness of a cocktail of therapeutic monoclonal antibodies. 

WHERE ALL IT HAS BEEN FOUND? 

As of June 16, at least 197 cases has been found from 11 countries - Britain (36), Canada (1), India (8), Japan (15), Nepal (3), Poland (9), Portugal (22), Russia (1), Switzerland (18), Turkey (1), the United States (83). 

India said on Wednesday around 40 cases of the variant have been observed in the states of Maharashtra, Kerala and Madhya Pradesh, with "no significant increase in prevalence". The earliest case in India is from a sample taken on April 5. 

Britain said its first 5 cases were sequenced on April 26 and they were contacts of individuals who had travelled from, or transited through, Nepal and Turkey. 

No deaths were reported among the UK and Indian cases. 

WHAT ARE THE WORRIES? 

Studies are ongoing in India and globally to test the effectiveness of vaccines against this mutation. 

"WHO is tracking this variant as part of the Delta variant, as we are doing for other Variants of Concern with additional mutations," the World Health Organization (WHO) said in a statement sent to Reuters. 

"For the moment, this variant does not seem to be common, currently accounting for only a small fraction of the Delta sequences ... Delta and other circulating Variants of Concern remain a higher public health risk as they have demonstrated increases in transmission," it said. 

But India's health ministry warned that regions where it has been found "may need to enhance their public health response by focusing on surveillance, enhanced testing, quick contact-tracing and priority vaccination." 

There are worries Delta Plus would inflict another wave of infections on India after it emerged from the world's worst surge in cases only recently. 

"The mutation itself may not lead to a third wave in India - that also depends on COVID-appropriate behaviour, but it could be one of the reasons," said Tarun Bhatnagar, a scientist with the state-run Indian Council for Medical Research.

Who's releasing these variants now, 🤷‍♂️ and all of a sudden as the COVID-19 is disappearing?!

• Upvote 1

For us anti-vaxers, I propose we band together and file a class action law suit against the government, the manufacturers, Fauci, the doctors and the rest that tout the safety of these vaccines and prove to us that they don't cause all the residual issues from having the vaccine. Put their money where their mouth is............yes, I realize my taxes would be paying for their defense, but maybe the truth gets out there. Is irrefutable and the numb-nuts leave the rest of us alone. 

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

For us anti-vaxers, I propose we band together and file a class action law suit against the government, the manufacturers, Fauci, the doctors and the rest that tout the safety of these vaccines and prove to us that they don't cause all the residual issues from having the vaccine. Put their money where their mouth is............yes, I realize my taxes would be paying for their defense, but maybe the truth gets out there. Is irrefutable and the numb-nuts leave the rest of us alone. 

I've heard frightened anti-vaxxers tout lots of different side effects from the vaccines....but never numbness to those.  B)  

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 4

2 hours ago, Sage449 said:

I propose we band together and file a class action law suit

Read this AM that there is a law firm in VA is suing the state's universities for making it mandatory for students to get vaccinated before returning this fall, due to all the side affects and deaths cause by giving the vaccine to people under 30. Let's hope they clean their clock. Maybe some truth can come from this, though I doubt it!

• Upvote 3

Shabs, you misunderstand; I'm not frightened, I choose to not take the jab because there are way too many unknowns. And intensely dislike the government whom we both know regardless of side, is not in the peoples' best interest and has not been for some time. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

16 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

Shabs, you misunderstand; I'm not frightened, I choose to not take the jab because there are way too many unknowns. And intensely dislike the government whom we both know regardless of side, is not in the peoples' best interest and has not been for some time. 

He knows we're not scared. It's just a coercion tactic used by Nazi's and Communists to intimidate people into submission. 

People like that don't have the gonads to stand up against oppression so they feel better by intimidating others into their own fear. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sage449 said:

He's losing at is own tactic. 

If the left doesn't have something to counter they distract with their snarky responses.  The more the left brings forth, the more some here can counter with truth and facts, literally bring the truth.  Fact after facts and people are opening up to it, that's what happening and the left is scared. The people no longer pay attention to the fake news. Social media is the best source of information and this also bothers the left, hence we have censorship. 

The jab is against the people and we won't stand for it anymore.  Say "No!" no explanation needed.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

8 hours ago, patrickgold said:

He's losing at is own tactic. 

If the left doesn't have something to counter they distract with their snarky responses.  The more the left brings forth, the more some here can counter with truth and facts, literally bring the truth.  Fact after facts and people are opening up to it, that's what happening and the left is scared. The people no longer pay attention to the fake news. Social media is the best source of information and this also bothers the left, hence we have censorship. 

The jab is against the people and we won't stand for it anymore.  Say "No!" no explanation needed.

Here's some truth for hesitant anti-vaxxers, Trump got vaxxed, even after having survived the virus....so either it works and is safe...or he's lying.  Pick one.  

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

He knows we're not scared. It's just a coercion tactic used by Nazi's and Communists to intimidate people into submission. 

People like that don't have the gonads to stand up against oppression so they feel better by intimidating others into their own fear. 

That's some solid Christian love right there, bro....fine example.  On a side note;  I'm standing up to oppression with this post.

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

That's some solid Christian love right there, bro....fine example.  On a side note;  I'm standing up to oppression with this post.

GO RV, then BV 

Thank you! You're correct, speaking truth in the face of deception IS indeed a quality Christian behavior.

And on a TRUTH note, you're not being oppressed, you're being exposed.

To be oppressed is when someone attempts to silence your opinion using STRONG COERCION.

to burden with cruel or unjust impositions or restraints; subject to a burdensome or harsh exercise of authority or power: a people oppressed by totalitarianism

51 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Here's some truth for hesitant anti-vaxxers, Trump got vaxxed, even after having survived the virus....so either it works and is safe...or he's lying.  Pick one.  

GO RV, then BV 

There is a THIRD option. 

And on ANOTHER side note for above,  demonic spirits ALWAYS attack the faith of someone exposing them for what they are. 

Just thought you'd like to know. 

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Thank you! You're correct, speaking truth in the face of deception IS indeed a quality Christian behavior.

And on a TRUTH note, you're not being oppressed, you're being exposed.

To be oppressed is when someone attempts to silence your opinion using STRONG COERCION.

Yup....that's why you issue threats and are so good at it....vitriol unchained. 

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

There is a THIRD option. 

And on ANOTHER side note for above,  demonic spirits ALWAYS attack the faith of someone exposing them for what they are. 

Just thought you'd like to know. 

That is true, as why would you speak to a fellow member in the manner you do unless demonic spirits were messing with your faith?  Perhaps they're coming from your end, maybe you should look into that.

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 2

8 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Yup....that's why you issue threats and are so good at it....vitriol unchained. 

GO RV, then BV 

Maybe you should quote those false accusations. And don't bring the one about my daughter's death, with the way you've been acting lately that was a legitimate concern. 

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

That is true, as why would you speak to a fellow member in the manner you do unless demonic spirits were messing with your faith?  Perhaps they're coming from your end, maybe you should look into that.

GO RV, then BV 

I'm not the one that has repeatedly and publicly refused to look into my own sins. Indeed I've stated many times that I analyze myself daily. 

Problem here is I actually still think you're a decent person. But you have allowed yourself to be blinded by lies and I've decided that, As your Friend, to use "Tough Love". Which means showing you the painful truth as BLUNTLY as I can. 

In hopes that when you're alone in the dark of night something inside you will click and everything will change. 

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV 

Who's to say it was the actual jab. Heck he may not even know. He survived the virus because they loaded him with the right treatment, and that my friend is thruth and facts.