Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We won't Save you Unless you get the Vaccine

People, this is INSANE. And to think some people are still willing to take the experimental drugs. 

The South Africa variant of the coronavirus affects vaccinated individuals more than those who are unvaccinated, according to a new study from Tel Aviv University and Israel’s largest healthcare provider.

The study, which was published Saturday and still requires peer review, looked at 400 individuals who tested positive for the coronavirus despite receiving at least one dose of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine and compared the prevalence of the South African variant, B.1.351, with the same number of people who have not yet received a vaccination.

"We found a disproportionately higher rate of the South African variant among people vaccinated with a second dose, compared to the unvaccinated group," said Adi Stern of Tel Aviv University. "This means that the South African variant is able, to some extent, to break through the vaccine’s protection."

Not only could the variant “break through” protections offered by the Pfizer vaccine, but it uniquely affects those who have been vaccinated (around eight times higher) than those who have not received the vaccine — 5.4% to 0.7%.

Stern said the result came as a surprise, based on larger patterns.

“Based on patterns in the general population, we would have expected just one case of the South African variant, but we saw eight,” Stern told the Times of Israel. “Obviously, this result didn’t make me happy.”

The South Africa variant is generally rare, making up only about 1% of all coronavirus infections.

"Even if the South African variant does break through the vaccine’s protection, it has not spread widely through the population," Stern added.

The study has not yet been peer-reviewed, but Clalit Research director and professor Ran Balicer said the study is still important as it is “the first in the world to be based on real-world data."

Tel Aviv University clarified the study focused on the Pfizer vaccine, which 53% of Israel’s 9.3 million citizens have received, and omitted the Moderna vaccine, which is only rarely used in the country. About a third of the country is under the age of 16 and is not eligible to receive any vaccine.

The study is also not intended to point to the overall effectiveness of the vaccines, as it specifically included those who tested positive for the coronavirus.

The vehement denial by Fauci and his insistence that the # affected is miniscule in comparison to the alleged "good" of the vaccine angers me. I want to tell him, what if the miniscule affected was you or your wife or another in his family. Would you be singing a different tune?

Thx for the continued support information- every one is a nail in the coffin to not get the vaccine. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Sage449 said:

The vehement denial by Fauci and his insistence that the # affected is miniscule in comparison to the alleged "good" of the vaccine angers me. I want to tell him, what if the miniscule affected was you or your wife or another in his family. Would you be singing a different tune?

Thx for the continued support system" rel="">support information- every one is a nail in the coffin to not get the vaccine. 

The exact same for people touting that COVID-19 is no big deal. And then family members or friends die because of it! That angers the crap out of me to!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, caddieman said:

The exact same for people touting that COVID-19 is no big deal. And then family members or friends die because of it! That angers the crap out of me to!

I am extremely susceptible to ANY flu virus because of my weak pulmonary condition. I live every day with 85 year old lungs. And I've had Covid19. Which obviously I survived. I'm fully aware of the reality that one day I will most likely catch a flu bug that will kill me. I won't be given years to fight it. I won't be able to get chemotherapy to combat it. It will simply happen and I pray everyday that I've prepared myself and my family for it. So spare us your FAKE CONCERN for people who, like me, suffer from a weakened immunal situation. You don't get the right to use our situations for your political agenda. I will live my life free from Luciferian political agendas and trust in God to do his will. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 1

12 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

So spare us your FAKE CONCERN for people who, like me, suffer from a weakened immunal situation. You don't get the right to use our situations for your political agenda.

I would love to tell you EXACTLY how I feel about this garbage you just accused me of. But I will get kicked.
I’m happy you had a good outcome with your COVID-19. But many don’t!

• Like 2

And latest is the vaccine is safe for pregnant women. BG is going to eradicate us one way or the other. 

https://news.yahoo.com/cdc-study-says-vaccine-safe-192200813.html

CDC Study Says Vaccine Is Safe for Pregnant Women

Thu, April 22, 2021, 1:22 PM

CDC Study Says Vaccine Is Safe for Pregnant Women

- Well, if you're pregnant, you 
 may have gone back and forth 

Researchers at the CDC looked at information from more than 35,000 pregnant women who received either the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine.

Well, a new report says pregnant women can get the vaccine and that it doesn't pose a serious risk. Researchers at the CDC looked at information from more than 35,000 pregnant women who received either the Moderna or the Pfizer vaccine. And they found their rates of miscarriage, premature births, and other complications were comparable to women who were pregnant before the pandemic even started. Researchers are now looking into when you should get the vaccine during pregnancy.

• Thanks 1

A Nun and a Doctor, She’s One of Europe’s Longstanding Vaccine Skeptics

Sister Teresa Forcades, Spain’s most provocative Catholic nun, is at odds with governments, medical experts and even Pope Francis, who endorse the coronavirus vaccines. Pandemic denial groups are spreading her views.

Credit...Samuel Aranda for The New York Times

MONTSERRAT, Spain — Sister Teresa Forcades came to public notice years ago for her unflinching liberal views: an outspoken Roman Catholic nun whose pronouncements ran counter to the church’s positions on same-sex marriage and abortion.

She became a fixture on Spanish television, appearing in her nun’s habit to advocate independence for her native region of Catalonia, and to debate other hot-button topics, including vaccines. She had trained as a doctor, partly in the United States, and argued that vaccinations might one day pose a danger to a free society.

Now a decade later, with the coronavirus having swept the world, she believes that day is here. She is warning against the use of coronavirus vaccines, even as scientists and elected leaders worry that anti-vaccine sentiment could threaten Europe’s recovery from the pandemic.

“It’s always important that criticism is possible, to have dissenting voices,” she said of her views, which center as much on her doubts about the vaccines as her right to question them in public. “The answer cannot be that in the time of a crisis, society cannot allow the criticism — it’s precisely then that we need it.”

What she calls criticism, though, is seen by many in the scientific community as spreading misinformation. From her perch in a hilltop convent, Sister Teresa now finds herself at odds with governments, medical experts and even Pope Francis, who say vaccination campaigns are the only escape route from a pandemic that has killed more than three million people and ravaged global economies.

In the world of vaccine skeptics, Sister Teresa, who was born in 1966 to a nurse and a commercial agent, is hard to categorize. She acknowledges that some vaccines are beneficial, but opposes making them mandatory. Her misgivings about coronavirus vaccines largely stem from her view that pharmaceutical companies are not to be trusted, and the clinical trials were rushed.

She draws credibility from her nun’s habit and medical training, which has made her especially appealing to conspiracy theorists and far right groups that seek to undermine public confidence in vaccines by spreading half truths that are sometimes mixed with facts, nuanced and delivered by people with credentials that give their voice the imprimatur of authority.

José M. Martín-Moreno, a professor of preventive medicine and public health in Spain who has been critical of Sister Teresa, said she cloaks her challenges to prevailing scientific wisdom under the guise of scientific debate and her right to criticize.