Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank Governor: The slogan “Made in Iraq” must be supported by all official authorities

Wheelman

6 hours ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

Support what new exchange rate? 1450? If so we are wasting our time....

The only ones making money off this thing are the ones selling the dinar, the ones selling access to a special group (VIP)  this toilet paper isnt going up in value.  But I guess I keep on wasting my time, just incase.  But I will tell you something I wont waste anymore money on this stuff,,,, just time.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

31 minutes ago, Engine1 said:

The only ones making money off this thing are the ones selling the dinar, the ones selling access to a special group (VIP!" rel="">VIP)  this toilet paper isnt going up in value.  But I guess I keep on wasting my time, just incase.  But I will tell you something I wont waste anymore money on this stuff,,,, just time.  

Iraq has been under a state of war for quite sometime where it was impossible for them to enact reforms. However  now that they are getting more stable with the defeat of isis that have actually been implementing the reforms. They got the budget passed they also got federal law done. Iraq has never moved this fast not since they got out of sanctions. They finally have a stable situation to get the economic wheels going.  Once that oil and gas law is passed and enacted things will happen. But seriously there are plenty of ways to make money now rather than spending your time watching the news and getting pissed off about it. 

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 4

Central Bank Governor: The slogan “Made in Iraq” must be supported by all official authorities

During a tour of the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq to inspect investment projects

Mubasher: The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb Makhaif, made a number of visits to investment projects funded by the Central Bank's initiative (one trillion dinars) and concerned with large, medium and small enterprises.

The governor stressed, during his tour of productive factories in Baghdad, according to a statement issued by the Central Bank of Iraq today, Sunday, that the slogan Made in Iraq must receive all support not only from the Central Bank, but also from all official bodies in the Iraqi state.

Makhaif explained that the bank’s initiative for projects, since its inception, has paid great attention to stimulating the industrial, agricultural, residential and investment sectors that would support the Iraqi economy and employ Iraqi hands.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

27143.jpg

Banks

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb Makhaif, made a number of visits to investment projects funded by the Central Bank's initiative (one trillion dinars) and concerned with large, medium and small projects.

The governor stressed, during his tour of productive factories in Baghdad, according to a statement issued by the Central Bank of Iraq received by "Al-Eqtisad News", that the slogan "Made in Iraq" must receive all support not only from the central bank, but also from all official bodies in the Iraqi state.

Makhaif explained that the bank’s initiative for projects, since its inception, has paid great attention to stimulating the industrial, agricultural, residential and investment sectors that would support the Iraqi economy and employ Iraqi hands.

Number of observations 37   Date of addition 04/11/2021
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Central Bank: The slogan “Made in Iraq” should be supported

upload_1618123482_681001132.jpg

•  11-04-2021, 09:44
+ A -A

Baghdad - 
The Central Bank confirmed today, Sunday, its support for the slogan Made in Iraq.
The bank’s media office said in a statement received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "the governor of the bank, Mustafa Ghaleb, is scary. He visited a number of investment projects funded by the Central Bank's initiative (one trillion dinars) and concerned with large, medium and small projects."
The governor stressed, during his tour of productive factories in Baghdad, that "the slogan is made in Iraq must receive all support, not only from the central bank, but from all official bodies in the Iraqi state."
He explained, "This bank’s initiative for projects, since its inception, has paid great attention to stimulating the industrial, agricultural, residential and investment sectors that would support the Iraqi economy and employ Iraqi hands."

• Upvote 2