Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Midnight Opinions - CDT - 4/09/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** Frank26 *** There are people [bank personnel in the United States larger banks] well educated about the Iraqi dinar.  They've been taught.  They've been schooled.  They've received memos from the CBI and the BIS. They know very well.  They see it [Iraqi dinar] on their screen.  They recognize it and it says right now it is not to be dealt with.  There are sidebar notes that tell them prepare yourselves banks.  And the banks have prepared themselves...all of them know, 'yeah, we'll be able to exchange the Iraqi dinar' whereas before it was 'nope, it's a scam.'  Because there was no information.  No knowledge...a lot of people are starting to find out now because they're going to their banks [larger ones]...

*** Holly *** Rv News: Iraq’s budget is to be printed in the gazette today, Saturday, and we are looking for that. No news out of Iraq yet. I am not sure what time they publish the gazette. There are a lot of people that seem to think the budget will be published at the new rate. I actually don't believe that is what will happen. I think they will apply the new rate to the budget once it is announced and if needed have an addendum or supplemental budget to make any other changes. We are so close everyone. I do not want to put dates or anything out but we are so close. Yes I know, we have heard that before. Yes but Iraq has never gotten this far and now it is proof where we are. They can not not hold this back anymore.

*** Frank26 *** The 50,000 dinar note...this is the state of the art currency.  There are so many protective feature on this currency.  Not even the United States dollar comes close to it...if ever terrorist get ahold of this money boy will they be able to be found quickly...Why would the IMF go thought so much trouble with the CBI to create the state-of-the-art currency for a program rate?  Well they wouldn't...Why the change?  I think you know why...

:salute:Not much today...Blessings... RON

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Frank26 *** There are people [bank personnel in the United States larger banks] well educated about the Iraqi dinar. 
They've been taught. 
They've been schooled. 

About The ‘Most Important Thing’ By Far - How To Give ‘Knowing Glances’ ! :o 

Oh Ya - U’ll Know It When U See It ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 8
  • Confused 1

19 hours ago, DinarThug said:

About The ‘Most Important Thing’ By Far - How To Give ‘Knowing Glances’ ! :o 

Oh Ya - U’ll Know It When U See It ...

:D  :D  :D 

While wearing a white bed sheet holding onto chicken bones