Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DANIEL LEE: Bo Polny’s “Greatest Timepoint In Human History” Aligns With Real Passover Date On April 26th!

DANIEL LEE: Bo Polny’s “Greatest Timepoint In Human History” Aligns With Real Passover Date On April 26th!

Photo of Maggie Mitchell Maggie Mitchell1 day ago

BO-POLNY-1-768x434-1.png

Daniel Lee and Bo Polny spoke the truth

These two aren’t afraid to talk about Donald Trump, Bitcoin, and pretty much every hot topic out there.

Lee follows the Jewish Feast Dates. Bo spoke of “one of the greatest timepoints in human history” in late April. Well, the date he suggested is the TRUE date of Passover.

Biblical cycle expert and financial analyst Bo Polny says we are approaching the “Greatest Time Point in Human History” near the end of April. In the last year, Polny has calculated time points and big events such as his prediction of a “new era of time” that would unfold after his February 2020 interview. It certainly did with the age of Covid lock-downs that started in March of 2020.

Polny also predicted a 35% to 40% decline in the stock market in mid-2020. (The market sold off 38%.) Polny also predicted “something epic” would happen on September 18, 2020, and that was the day Supreme Court Judge Ruth Bader Ginsberg died.

So, what is Polny’s cycle analysis telling him now? Polny says, “What started in 2020 will end in 2021, and we have related that actual cycle to Noah’s Ark. When oil went to zero (April 21, 2020), that would equate to when the door was closed on the Ark. . . .

This is the time when Noah is on the Ark and doesn’t step off until April 26, 2021. . . . The world we are presently stepping into is the new era, and it does not start until April 26, 2021, and right now we are in transition. The greatest time point in history is about to happen.”

Polny says there are other biblical cycles ending as well in 2021. Polny explains, “One of the cycles that we are following is called the Red Sea Moment, and the cycle time point for that is April 25, 2021. (This is when Moses parted the Red Sea to escape from Pharaoh in ancient Egypt.) So, we are about a month away right now. What will happen, I don’t know . . . but it is truly fascinating that things are happening right now at the Rea Sea. (A massive container ship is currently blocking the Suez Canal.) The United States is replaying biblical cycles. April is going to change our world forever.”

Then there is the 50 year debt jubilee concept talked about in the Bible. The U.S. dollar was taken off the gold standard by President Richard Nixon in August 1971. August 2021 is the 50th year. Polny says, “God is going to force the hand of this event. So, when the dollar drops sizably in value, expect an immediate reaction, and the immediate reaction would likely be some type of a war event.”

What about Bitcoin and the U.S. dollar? Polny says, “Bitcoin is up $40,000 in God’s New Year, and we are in the 50th year in a jubilee cycle. So, this year, the dollar itself is supposed to tank. When it drops, that’s going to be the fuel for Bitcoin and the crypto currencies to accelerate even faster vertically. . . . We have talked about this before, and I have said the price point for Bitcoin could be over $200,000 in 2021. . . . The price moves we have seen so far are only preliminary pricing for what is still coming for Bitcoin. . . . Wall Street is front-running the trade and piling into Bitcoin because they know something.”

What about gold and silver? Polny says, “When gold and silver go up on this move that’s coming . . . this move coming for precious metals will destroy the banks. It will destroy the financial mechanisms that are in place right now. When it starts to destroy the mechanisms used to hold down precious metals, that’s going to cost them billions of dollars a minute when gold and silver start to skyrocket. So, they are doing anything and everything to not let precious metals go up. There is a point of time coming, and it is based on Leviticus 25:9. It specifically talks about the 50 year jubilee cycle. . . . That event is going to cause a drop in the value of the U.S dollar. That event is going to cause a jubilee cycle for precious metals where they lift off and go vertical.”

On President Trump returning to office, Polny says, “Cycles do nothing more than replay themselves with different characters. Look at Saul and David. Saul ended up chasing David out because he knew he was anointed. David ran and hid in the wilderness, and, basically, he was hiding. What did they do to Trump? They chased him out of the White House. As in David, he was chased out, but chase him out all you want, he was still anointed. . . . We are replaying history with different characters. In this case, Saul is Biden and Trump is David . . . but when Saul falls, David returns. That’s what’s coming.”

In closing, Polny contends that God will not turn over America to evil. Polny predicts, “America will not fall . . . God will not forsake America.”

We can’t wait to see what happens later in April.

Watch this on Rumble.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

@PrehistoricMan
It’s only scary if you don’t prepare. Watch his last 3 videos. Pay attention to what he is saying. It’s not all doom and gloom but it will be rough because most people will not understand what’s happening.  That and the elites propaganda will drive the scary, but trust in what God is saying because it won’t last long. 🙂

• Like 1

On 4/9/2021 at 11:30 PM, Markinsa said:

When it drops, that’s going to be the fuel for Bitcoin and the crypto currencies to accelerate even faster vertically.

Problem with this is when that war he predicted begins you may not have electricity. 

When it starts to destroy the mechanisms used to hold down precious metals, that’s going to cost them billions of dollars a minute when gold and silver start to skyrocket

The National Debt Clock says that Silver should be at $5151 dollars right now. So yes only a fool would pass up this opportunity. And no war power outage will harm your precious metals in your home. 

he was still anointed. . . .

The fact that people often say this so freely should scare everyone. But the FACT that Trump said it about himself should WAKE YOU UP. Furthermore, not only did he claim it but he made sure to turn and look up at the Eastern Sky where God sits upon His Thrown above the Circle of the Earth to say it. In other words, "HE SAID IT DIRECTLY TO GOD".

I recently was led by the Holy Spirit to a Saint Leonard of Port Maurice teaching that has now changed my way of life forever. Not because it was something strange but rather it was something that I instinctively already knew. This teaching is written about throughout the entire Bible but because of the 'wolves in sheep's clothing' that have been falsely teaching the word of God for centuries most people today don't even know it. 

Furthermore, few will accept this premise even knowing the cost of doing so. Take a listen to this 21 minute video but please also listen to your heart at the same time. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

On 4/11/2021 at 12:40 AM, PrehistoricMan said:

I am not posting a link because I dont want to be falsley accused of promoting other sites.

To clarify, Posting Direct LINKS to NEWS sources is acceptable.  Posting Links to Other Dinar Sites or Other Websites to cause the members here to go that website is not.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Markinsa said:

To clarify, Posting Direct LINKS to NEWS sources is acceptable.  Posting Links to Other Dinar Sites or Other Websites to cause the members here to go that website is not.

Sorry, it is too risky.  I was sure that the two warning points there was no link.  I combed over it for around 3 minutes.

6 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Sorry, it is too risky.  I was sure that the two warning points there was no link.  I combed over it for around 3 minutes.

Look, I like the subject matter that you post for the most part. And I don't want to see you get banned. Therefore, I'm going to ask you to put away your emotions for a minute and please take what I'm saying in.

Adam Montana is the owner of this site. It's become the Premier Dinar and Alternative Investment site on the web. As such Adam has spent a small fortune of his own money to keep things flowing. He generates some of that money through advertising and what he can charge for advertising is solely based on site traffic. If traffic goes down, so does revenues. 

Adam has chosen members here that he trust to be Moderators and he's posted the site rules for all to follow. The Moderators enforce those rules. Members are given multiple warnings when the rules are broken. But when a member refuses to adhere to the rules after multiple violations they will most likely be banned. 

No one here wants to see ANYONE get banned, but you MUST understand that one of those rules is to show respect for ALL members, "ESPECIALLY THE MODERATORS". 

So I respectfully ask you to read the rules and understand that this site is DEFINITELY NOT like other places on the web. It's not because we don't tolerate gross violations of the rules. I hope you understand what I'm to trying say. 

Have a wonderful day. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Look, I like the subject matter that you post for the most part. And I don't want to see you get banned. Therefore, I'm going to ask you to put away your emotions for a minute and please take what I'm saying in.

Adam Montana is the owner of this site. It's become the Premier Dinar and Alternative Investment site on the web. As such Adam has spent a small fortune of his own money to keep things flowing. He generates some of that money through advertising and what he can charge for advertising is solely based on site traffic. If traffic goes down, so does revenues. 

Adam has chosen members here that he trust to be Moderators and he's posted the site rules for all to follow. The Moderators enforce those rules. Members are given multiple warnings when the rules are broken. But when a member refuses to adhere to the rules after multiple violations they will most likely be banned. 

No one here wants to see ANYONE get banned, but you MUST understand that one of those rules is to show respect for ALL members, "ESPECIALLY THE MODERATORS". 

So I respectfully ask you to read the rules and understand that this site is DEFINITELY NOT like other places on the web. It's not because we don't tolerate gross violations of the rules. I hope you understand what I'm to trying say. 

Have a wonderful day. 

I understand what you are saying.  Thank you for speaking to me.  But I will never post a link ever again. It is too risky.  I swear I combed over the information before I posted with a fine toothed comb over 3 minutes to make sure it had no links in it. I would never try to slip one past anyone.  For a second, try to see it from my side.  My point of view.  The information I had posted was from a twitter dinar page about fitch and Iraq.  I posted it and got 2 warning points.  But then I see others can post info from a dinar site, Franks in particular and another site which Ron posts stuff twice a day and it is perfectly acceptable.  Do you see how one could possibly interpret that?  I do it and it is bad.  Others do it and it is ok.  I am not trying to fight with you at all.  Just asking you to see it from this point of view.  And Yota, which he does a wonderful job in posting news mind you, posts exactly the same information that I posted.  Why was mine bad but his good?  

I do not want to get banned.  I have seen your posts and see that you are a christian as well.  I, possibly like you, hate lying as the Bible tells us so.  When people lie to me I feel it is almost obligatory to defend myself.  For instance a poster said I was negative today.  As per Markinsa, I will not respond to that post anymore...but the truth side of me wants to defend myself.  If someone makes claims about me I want specifics.  I think that is natural in any god fearing person.

• Like 1

On 4/11/2021 at 8:11 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Problem with this is when that war he predicted begins you may not have electricity. 

The National Debt Clock says that Silver should be at $5151 dollars right now. So yes only a fool would pass up this opportunity. And no war power outage will harm your precious metals in your home. 

The fact that people often say this so freely should scare everyone. But the FACT that Trump said it about himself should WAKE YOU UP. Furthermore, not only did he claim it but he made sure to turn and look up at the Eastern Sky where God sits upon His Thrown above the Circle of the Earth to say it. In other words, "HE SAID IT DIRECTLY TO GOD".

I recently was led by the Holy Spirit to a Saint Leonard of Port Maurice teaching that has now changed my way of life forever. Not because it was something strange but rather it was something that I instinctively already knew. This teaching is written about throughout the entire Bible but because of the 'wolves in sheep's clothing' that have been falsely teaching the word of God for centuries most people today don't even know it. 

Furthermore, few will accept this premise even knowing the cost of doing so. Take a listen to this 21 minute video but please also listen to your heart at the same time. 

THE STORY OF RAYMOND DIOCRES

Raymond Diocres, a professor at the Sorbonne, and a man with a universal reputation for learning and apparent virtue, died in Paris. Three days later, his coffin, beautifully adorned with the symbols of his profession, was brought into the cathedral with solemnity, accompanied by his fellow professors, by a large group of students and many priests.

Hundreds attended the funeral service; innumerable candles were lit and prayers were offered for him by those who had admired the great knowledge and virtues of the illustrious deceased. But when the choir came to the passage in the Office of the Dead: ‘What are my faults and my sins? My misdeeds and my sins make known to me!’ which Holy Job asks in Scripture, suddenly the corpse, which was lying exposed on its bier, moved before their eyes, sat up, and cried out in accents of desperation which matched the despair in his eyes: ‘By the judgement of God, I have been accused, judged and condemned’.

Having said this, he fell back, never to move again. Thus the world- renowned professor had hidden vice under the appearance of virtue. But God, who scrutinizes hearts, knew his sins and punished him for them.

Dead Raymond Diocres speaks after death
It was because of this event that St. Bruno of Cologne (1030-1101) went to great extremes in rejecting the pleasures of this world by founding a monastery in the Chartreuse Mountains, a home for the Carthusian Order. The Carthusians are, to this day, renowned for being the most rigorous and ascetic of all the cloistered orders.

• Confused 1

Recently the Holy Spirit revealed to me that the teachings of churches today are wrong. As a Protestant I was taught that, "once saved, always saved". That believing in Jesus Christ was all one needed to do in order to get to Heaven. As a Catholic I was surprised to learn that while the Priesthood teaches the truth most Catholics believe the same as Protestant's on the subject of salvation. And while as a Christian I wanted to believe the, "once saved, always saved" theology something within me has always known something was wrong with such doctrine. For starters, that is NOT what Jesus taught us. 

From the very beginning of the Old Testament we were commanded to follow the Law of Moses. But then the Protestant's began teaching that we don't live under the Law but under Grace and such teaching is true, though not altogether complete. Christ came to bring the age of Grace because God knew that no man could follow the law. But he never said that the Law was gone. What Jesus Said was that he came to fulfill the Law.

Matthew 5:17

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

ful·fill
/fo͝olˈfil/
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Recently the Holy Spirit revealed to me that the teachings of churches today are wrong. As a Protestant I was taught that, "once saved, always saved". That believing in Jesus Christ was all one needed to do in order to get to Heaven. As a Catholic I was surprised to learn that while the Priesthood teaches the truth most Catholics believe the same as Protestant's on the subject of salvation. And while as a Christian I wanted to believe the, "once saved, always saved" theology something within me has always known something was wrong with such doctrine. For starters, that is NOT what Jesus taught us. 

From the very beginning of the Old Testament we were commanded to follow the Law of Moses. But then the Protestant's began teaching that we don't live under the Law but under Grace and such teaching is true, though not altogether complete. Christ came to bring the age of Grace because God knew that no man could follow the law. But he never said that the Law was gone. What Jesus Said was that he came to fulfill the Law.

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

ful·fill
/fo͝olˈfil/
verb
1.bring to completion

So what did Jesus mean when he said that he came to, "FULFILL",  the Law? 
I believe that the answer is much more simpler to understand than you would think. That being, we are still under the Law but that through Grace we have the ability to obey the Law. We could not obey the Law of God without the Holy Spirit. And we could not have the Holy Spirit without the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the Cross. Thus, Jesus dying on the cross gives us the ability to FULFILL the Law. Sadly, few even try. 

All through the Gospels Jesus is constantly telling us this mystery. From the very beginning of calling his Apostles, Jesus tells them to, " Come Follow Me". 
And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.
So what exactly did Jesus mean when he said, "Follow me"? Was he simply talking about geographically? 

follow

verb

followed; following; follows

Definition of follow

transitive verb

2a: to engage in as a calling or way of life

I don't think that Jesus was talking about geography. Rather he was telling them to follow after his manner of life. To live as he lived. And that can easily be proven throughout the rest of his teachings. Here  are some examples, Jesus taught us, 

"if you love me, keep my commandments". 

John 14:15

If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Luke 9:62 

And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

We have been falsely taught for hundreds of yrs that we can believe in Jesus and call upon  his name and that is all we need to do to be saved. But that is not what Jesus taught us and furthermore, it is a damnation. A false teaching that will lead most souls to hell. 

Matthew 22:14

For many are called, but few are chosen.

It is of PARAMOUNT importance that one understand what was going on when Jesus made this statement. 

11 And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment: 12 And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless. 13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

But because of the false teachings of our clergy for hundreds of yrs few people today understand just exactly how FEW are chosen. That is the message that I wish everyone here would understand. By FEW, Jesus literally means that more will willingly choose to go to hell rather than to actually FOLLOW JESUS. And what's worse is that they will lie to themselves their whole lives about the choice they've made. Nevertheless, I say unto you that the number of souls that are going to be saved are as many as the stars that are in the Heavens. 

Daniel 12:3

And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

So which is it? Are their FEW who go to Heaven, or are there many? Well let me tell you that there are indeed many. But those many are not adults. They are the souls of the little children that have died before the age of accountability. Remember, Jesus said, "Unless you become as a little child you shall not enter into the Kingdom of Heaven". Little children are naturally innocent but no adult can be naturally innocent without the power of the Holy Spirit. And when the Holy Spirit shall come on you, you shall have power. 

Acts 1:8

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you:

And I can testify that the, "Power", spoken of here is the POWER of God to overcome sin. 

Many teach falsely that Jesus died for our sins and that we cannot rise above our sins. The Problem with this teaching is that God abhors sin and cannot look at sin. Likewise, Jesus taught us that through his sacrificial death on the Cross, and through baptism we are washed and our sins are no more.  So how is it some say that, "I have my sins", and still think they are saved? When you wash your cloths are they not clean? It's only when we wear them again that they become dirty. Sin is the same way. We must be washed not only in Baptism but in the Holy Spirit daily.

Matthew 7:21

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

And what is the will of the Father? That we Follow the Path that Jesus showed us in his Obedient life.

John 3:16-21

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

So what do you think he meant by the use of the words, "through him"? As I've already shown you Jesus is clearly talking about the obedience of following the commandments of God. It is the lie of Satan that we don't have the ability to do this as the scriptures clearly shows us that through the Holy Spirit we do have that POWER. 

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 

It is the, " love of darkness", That makes our Deeds evil. This is why we choose to say, " I have my sins". 

20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

It's only through the Holy Spirit that our actions, {DEEDS}, can be wrought in God. Likewise, it is only through our  chosen will that our sins are committed

No one goes to hell unless they have chosen to. And no one goes to hell unless they have committed a Mortal Sin. { The 7 Deadly Sins}. And no one commits a Deadly Sin unless they want to. I say this because through the Holy Spirit we all have the POWER to be free from sin. But in order to not commit a Deadly Sin one must first know what they are, 

Seven deadly sins list & meanings

1. Lust
  2. Gluttony
  3. Greed
  4. Sloth
  5. Wrath
  6. Envy
  7. Pride

I have taken the time and effort to write this post in the hopes that some will find the will to do as Jesus asked us to and, "Ask", him for the POWER to overcome the sins of this world. For he clearly said,

Matthew 7:7

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

Are you going to choose hell or are you going to choose Heaven? This is one of the Greatest Mysteries of all, in that the choice is left up to each one of us. 

Searching good, the purpose is found in your post the reason serious.

My thoughts are with you. 

Daniel 12:2,3.... Is speaking of everlasting life and bringing to righteousness, but is not referencing where this righteousness and everlasting life is carried out.

For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and it is as a free gift that they are being declared righteous by his undeserved kindness through the release by the ransom paid by Christ Jesus. (Ro 3:23,24)

Is it remotely possible your understanding of bible hell...is not the bible’s definition of what hell actually is? 

Jeremiah 7:31—They have built the high places of Toʹpheth, which is in the Valley of the Son of Hinʹnom, in order to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire, something that I had not commanded and that had NEVER even come into my heart.’

As always stay on the course... what was the last part of last scripture referenced?

No...not me... you referenced.

: )

13 hours ago, Fly said:

Searching good, the purpose is found in your post the reason serious.

My thoughts are with you. 

Daniel 12:2,3.... Is speaking of everlasting life and bringing to righteousness, but is not referencing where this righteousness and everlasting life is carried out.

You are correct, he does not specifically state where everlasting life is carried out. However, that's most likely because at the time people understood that Christ would reign  on earth. Thus it's likely that earth is where everlasting life is carried out. But, one must ask is that fair to God to be away from His home just for us? When you understand that His home includes the earth, as that is His Footstool, then  you understand that we are already in the Kingdom of Heaven. And God is with us as He sometimes sits above us looking down.

Isaiah 40:22

It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers....

13 hours ago, Fly said:

For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and it is as a free gift that they are being declared righteous by his undeserved kindness through the release by the ransom paid by Christ Jesus. (Ro 3:23,24)

In this we agree 100%. As an infant is born that child is a Saint of God, not because of anything that child has done but because of what God has done. That infant was born into original sin, but there comes a time in everyone's life when a choice must be made. When the Spirit of God makes it clear to all people the two paths one can go by. It is at that time one may either choose to Follow Jesus and show their obedient love for Him, or choose to follow that wide road believing in all manner of false doctrines and teachings of men. 

At that time we make the choice of where we will spend eternity. It's a false teaching that God condemns a man, for that man which is condemned has done so himself. 

13 hours ago, Fly said:

Is it remotely possible your understanding of bible hell...is not the bible’s definition of what hell actually is? 

YES, anything is possible. I don't pretend to fully understand the intricacy's of Gods creation. But I can  assure you that I most certainly understand that whatever hell is, it's not somewhere I want to be. So I will do as Paul the Apostle said,

1 Corinthians 9:27

But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

13 hours ago, Fly said:

Jeremiah 7:31—They have built the high places of Toʹpheth, which is in the Valley of the Son of Hinʹnom, in order to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire, something that I had not commanded and that had NEVER even come into my heart.’ 

This is BAAL worship, which has been morphed into todays abortion clinics. 

13 hours ago, Fly said:

As always stay on the course... what was the last part of last scripture referenced?

No...not me... you referenced.

: )

" and it shall be opened unto you"..... 

To this I can only say one thing. My Lord has changed me so much over the last few yrs that I really don't know myself anymore. I am stunned at the Joy and Peace within my soul. 

At the Blessed Assurity within my mind. But the more I seek, the more I desire. And the more I desire, the more I find. The more that is opened unto me. There are no words that I can say that would give God the appropriate Glory, Honor, and Worship deserving of that which God has given me. So now I will do everything within my ability to give God the Glory, Honor and Worship he deserves by the life I live. 

On 4/25/2021 at 8:22 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You are correct, he does not specifically state where everlasting life is carried out. However, that's most likely because at the time people understood that Christ would reign  on earth. Thus it's likely that earth is where everlasting life is carried out. But, one must ask is that fair to God to be away from His home just for us? When you understand that His home includes the earth, as that is His Footstool, then  you understand that we are already in the Kingdom of Heaven. And God is with us as He sometimes sits above us looking down.

Isaiah 40:22

It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers....

In this we agree 100%. As an infant is born that child is a Saint of God, not because of anything that child has done but because of what God has done. That infant was born into original sin, but there comes a time in everyone's life when a choice must be made. When the Spirit of God makes it clear to all people the two paths one can go by. It is at that time one may either choose to Follow Jesus and show their obedient love for Him, or choose to follow that wide road believing in all manner of false doctrines and teachings of men. 

At that time we make the choice of where we will spend eternity. It's a false teaching that God condemns a man, for that man which is condemned has done so himself. 

YES, anything is possible. I don't pretend to fully understand the intricacy's of Gods creation. But I can  assure you that I most certainly understand that whatever hell is, it's not somewhere I want to be. So I will do as Paul the Apostle said,

1 Corinthians 9:27

But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

This is BAAL worship, which has been morphed into todays abortion clinics. 

" and it shall be opened unto you"..... 

To this I can only say one thing. My Lord has changed me so much over the last few yrs that I really don't know myself anymore. I am stunned at the Joy and Peace within my soul. 

At the Blessed Assurity within my mind. But the more I seek, the more I desire. And the more I desire, the more I find. The more that is opened unto me. There are no words that I can say that would give God the appropriate Glory, Honor, and Worship deserving of that which God has given me. So now I will do everything within my ability to give God the Glory, Honor and Worship he deserves by the life I live. 

Paul also said: 1Cor 9:26—the way I am running is not aimlessly; the way I am aiming my blows is so as not to be striking the air;

LGD— “I don't pretend to fully understand the intricacy's of Gods creation. But I can  assure you that I most certainly understand that whatever hell is, it's not somewhere I want to be.”

I can see that, I don’t believe anyone in their right mind desires to be found in that condition.

If you don’t mind me asking, I would like to clarify your comment; you are saying, because of intimacy of God’s creation you don’t know what hell is, though Implying hell is of God creation? 

I’m striving to be like Paul here, as well.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Fly said:

Paul also said: 1Cor 9:26—the way I am running is not aimlessly; the way I am aiming my blows is so as not to be striking the air;

LGD— “I don't pretend to fully understand the intricacy's of Gods creation. But I can  assure you that I most certainly understand that whatever hell is, it's not somewhere I want to be.”

I can see that, I don’t believe anyone in their right mind desires to be found in that condition.

If you don’t mind me asking, I would like to clarify your comment; you are saying, because of intimacy of God’s creation you don’t know what hell is, though Implying hell is of God creation? 

IMO I think it is almost horrible of God that if hell is such a terrible place to be in....why didnt he mention it in the entire hebrew scriptures that the punishment for sins would be an eternal hell.  He said jacksquat to Adam and Eve.  In fact he stated their punishment would be death.  To turn to dust.  Not to be tortured forever and ever.  So God waited around 4k years to even speak of an everlasting fire when Jesus spoke of it.  Did he forget about hell?  Kind of a major thing not to even mention to the jews is it not?  Trying to think of all the wicked people back in the old testament...Pharoah was a bad guy.  Really bad.  Yet no mention of a hell he was going to.  Nimrod was called an opposer of God, yet he gets off scot free from a hell.  

If I asked someone what sounds more like the workings of a serial killer what would they say?  To torture someone in a hell forever and ever or just death?   I would say the torturer sounds like a serial killer.  Yet that is attributed to God.  If God is love, he cannot be a torturer.  Under any circumstances.  Heck we dont even torture prisoners today.  We sentence them to death.  Dont tell me wicked mankind has more compassion for people than God does.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, PrehistoricMan said:

IMO I think it is almost horrible of God that if hell is such a terrible place to be in....why didnt he mention it in the entire hebrew scriptures that the punishment for sins would be an eternal hell.  He said jacksquat to Adam and Eve.  In fact he stated their punishment would be death.  To turn to dust.  Not to be tortured forever and ever.  So God waited around 4k years to even speak of an everlasting fire when Jesus spoke of it.  Did he forget about hell?  Kind of a major thing not to even mention to the jews is it not?  Trying to think of all the wicked people back in the old testament...Pharoah was a bad guy.  Really bad.  Yet no mention of a hell he was going to.  Nimrod was called an opposer of God, yet he gets off scot free from a hell.  

If I asked someone what sounds more like the workings of a serial killer what would they say?  To torture someone in a hell forever and ever or just death?   I would say the torturer sounds like a serial killer.  Yet that is attributed to God.  If God is love, he cannot be a torturer.  Under any circumstances.  Heck we dont even torture prisoners today.  We sentence them to death.  Dont tell me wicked mankind has more compassion for people than God does.

Death is a state of non-existence which is the condition Adam was in before God created him from dust. So at his death Adam returned to dust or non-existence back to his previous condition. 

Whatever your hand finds to do, do with all your might, for there is no work nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom in the Grave, where you are going. (Ecclesiastes 9:10)

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, I believe our creator is loving and just.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

19 hours ago, Fly said:

To clarify, hell is real and as the word of God says it's right underneath us.  When I quote Saint Leonard, " no one goes to hell unless they choose to" , I am not wrong.  Take for example the person who blatantly claims that God never mentioned hell in the bible. Such a person has woefully made the choice to not even attempt to grasp an understanding of God's word. 

Or how about the person who claims that the bible is a book written by men, that person has willingly made a choice to deny that God could even write a book.

Do not think it's wrong of God to create a place like hell. And don't think of our lives here as inconsequential. For we were all in Heaven before we were here. Jeremiah 1:5

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee....

So then what happened that we are here? Lucifer rebelled against God. And when he did one third of the host of Heaven rebelled with him and were cast out of Heaven with Satan. 

Then still another third fought for God and remain in Heaven to this day. 

However, there was a third that didn't know what to do. We are that group. In not knowing who we should follow we are given the opportunity to make that choice here on earth. Thus the very reason we are here in the first place is to make the choice of whom to follow. 

That is to say, we're here to choose Heaven or Hell. 

Consequently, no one goes to hell unless they have chosen to. Whether knowingly or not is irrelevant. 

• Confused 1

Wednesday, May 5

Let no one lead you astray.—2 Thess. 2:3.

Satan blurs people’s view of Jehovah. After the death of Jesus’ apostles, some who claimed to be Christians began to spread false teachings. (Acts 20:29, 30) These apostates started to blur the identity of the only true God. For example, they stopped using the divine name in their copies of the Bible and preferred such expressions as “Lord.” By removing God’s personal name and replacing it with “Lord,” they made it difficult for a Bible reader to see how Jehovah is different from the other “lords” mentioned in the Scriptures. (1 Cor. 8:5) They used the same term, “Lord,” for Jehovah and for Jesus, making it difficult to understand that Jehovah and his Son are different individuals with distinct positions. (John 17:3) This confusion contributed to the development of the doctrine of the Trinity—a doctrine not taught in God’s Word. As a result, many see God as mysterious and believe that we cannot know him. What a lie!—Acts 17:27. w19.06 5 ¶11

Examining the Scriptures Daily—2021

Fly, LGD and the rest......As bad as I would Like to believe in Folks like Kim Clements, Bo Polny and I forget how many others.....None of them have been right or even close. Granted with Kim Clement is is other people interpreting his words and means. Bo Polny made his claim or statement and Nothing even close came of it. 

Loosing Hope that anything will ever happen in Iraq to benefit those of us that bought in this Scam.

Karsten

• Thanks 3

6 hours ago, Fly said:

Wednesday, May 5

Let no one lead you astray.—2 Thess. 2:3.

Satan blurs people’s view of Jehovah. After the death of Jesus’ apostles, some who claimed to be Christians began to spread false teachings. (Acts 20:29, 30) These apostates started to blur the identity of the only true God. For example, they stopped using the divine name in their copies of the Bible and preferred such expressions as “Lord.” By removing God’s personal name and replacing it with “Lord,” they made it difficult for a Bible reader to see how Jehovah is different from the other “lords” mentioned in the Scriptures. (1 Cor. 8:5) They used the same term, “Lord,” for Jehovah and for Jesus, making it difficult to understand that Jehovah and his Son are different individuals with distinct positions. (John 17:3) This confusion contributed to the development of the doctrine of the Trinity—a doctrine not taught in God’s Word. As a result, many see God as mysterious and believe that we cannot know him. What a lie!—Acts 17:27. w19.06 5 ¶11

Examining the Scriptures Daily—2021

Lets say the trinity is true.  That it is really required for humans to know God.  Trinitarians, of course, agree. But they insist that we must have the "true" knowledge of the "three persons-in-one God" (in contrast to the knowledge that God is one person alone, the Father.

This would mean, then, if the trinity doctrine were really true, that God's chosen people never worshiped God in truth  Jn 4:24. This would mean, of course, that Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, King David, Daniel, Isaiah, Elijah, and all the rest of the inspired prophets of God, inspired writers of scripture, etc. never knew the true God!  How is it that all these faithful people, beloved by God Himself, never taught a 3-in-one God (or a 'multiple-person God' of any kind)?
Why was this most elementary, basic, and essential information (if the trinity is true) about God not taught to His people for thousands of years?

And I say that because in any of their writings was God ever refered to as three.  I think one of the most famous scriptures is Deut 6:4 that says God is one.  If the trinity is true then why did the scripture lie?  Wouldnt it have been easier to say God is three in one?  But it doesnt.  

Also IMO God reveals himself to us not only by the written word but also by his creation.   I have never seen anything in creation that has three heads...He also calls himself the rock.  Rocks are great.  But I have never found a tri rock either.