Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Afternoon Opinions @ 5:55 PM CDT - 4/09/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Frank26 ***  Bank Story from community member:  He calls his brother and says 'You know what that guy Frank26 told us, to go to the bank and ask questions?  I did it...They [Chase bank] told me yeah...we see the Iraqi dinar.   It's on our computer screens and when it's accepted worldwide bring it in...by the way what kind of denominations do you have?  [Frank:  they wanted to know what the denominations and how much you had and everything?]  'yeah I didn't divulge how much of it I had, I was so excited I called my brother...he decided to call BOA [Bank of America] down in Texas...and lo and behold the same thing happened to him.  He says do y'all exchange foreign currency?' ..(Post 1 of 2)... 

*** Frank26 ***  [Bank story continued] 'He [Banker] says yes what foreign currency do you have and he [his brother] says the Iraqi dinar and he [bank] says yes it's on our list and soon you'll be able to bring it in, but we can't help you right now...when it is recognized we will be able to bring you in.' - This is a pattern.  A lot of banks are saying this.  Not every bank...most banks are still being quiet about it.  But the big banks.  Don't be calling a mom and pop place...they aren't going to tell me that oh it's about to revalue or we know about it and what's about to happen. They're not going to be bold about it.  But they're not being nasty.  Isn't that interesting?  I think so...(Post 2 of 2).. 

*** sandyf ***  When the budget is ratified it will be published by the MOJ and will appear on their ...The only official English version of a budget I have ever seen is from the Iraq Law Library and that usually takes some time. The budget will be applied retrospectively to the 1st Jan, start of the financial year. The budget is a summary of income and expenditure and their is no exchange rate involved, the only exchange rate is the conversion of the budget from IQD to USD for interested parties such as the IMF.

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3