Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

long quest for the truth

truthseeker

Hello Everyone!!

Like all of you, I have been coming on here for many months watching and scratching my head. I am sure that many of you wonder about the same things as I do. "Why do they really need to RV? How do these people who post as experts find out about secret meetings, conversations and secret delivery of documents"? What the IMF says and does as well as the UN, insinuating they have these stealthy contacts that funnel intel to them. I personally know high ranking army officers with state department contacts and they hear nothing about these rumors

I was always under the impression that "INTEL" meant that there was an inside person secretly channeling information to someone and NOT reading articles and guessing and calling it intel. I became very frustrated and decided I would watch these forum sites from afar as a guest, never posting but instead using this as a part of my intel gathering plan.

A little about my background. I was CEO of 2 energy companies, one in Shenzhen China,( US Tax and regulatory laws do not allow manufacturing in the US) and an engineering company in the southern US. We engineered complex critical back up systems for applications such as banks, military, NASA and many others. I have been through curency changes in China in 06 and found first hand how they affected my business just as much as unstable commodity prices such as lead, a major component of energy storage devices. In these 20 years, I made many friends and connections around the world and just by the nature of my position and the work we did, was able to meet people in high places. I decided to work on these connections to see if I could get closer to the truth about Iraq and not just by reading and trying to interpret news articles. I felt that unless I could find some true insiders then i would be forever reading these bogus reports of an RV/RI that never seems to happen. In this post and the following post i will reviel my methods and how i received the information. It will be up to you to believe or not but I wanted to make one more point. I am heavily invested in the dinar. I believe one thing from FACTS i have uncovered. Someday the dinar will be worth more than it is now UNLESS they erupt in civil war or the like.

The first place i looked was Bank of America. I have a GREAT family member who graduated top in his class with double finance degrees from a top university. After paying his dues, he became the VP of currency research for BofA New York City. Wow, who could be better to start. I called hime last november and explained the entire sceneario and he began doing behind the schenes research and when he came home for Christmas he reported to me in person that BofA has no idea about these claims and that it was not even an approved, tradable currency and the rest of the complicated report was not good. SO I said thanks and discounted that because i felt that even in his position, maybe he was still an outsider and did not know. It did tell me one thing though, the people who report rumors that this bank branch manager/teller who were geting training regarding the dinar and all the other bank reports were just plain bs, PLAIN AND SIMPLE

I have family members who graduated from Georgetown and Stanford and they were my next targets to see if i could get some world currency experts within their staff who could give me some perspectuive of why they would RV/RI not knowing that i would come accross the PHD professor that actually worked as a consultant for the US government within the banking system in Iraq. His job was to audit the main banks, TBI and CBI to see and report how to bring these banks into compliance for doing business globally. I was surprised when he answered my email and we wrote back and forth many times. His comments are shown below. Please read below;

The Iraqi Dinar is NOT likely to be re-valued in the near future.

The reasons are:

1) The noise about re-valuing the Dinar had arisen to keep the Dinar's value in line with the price of oil which had crossed $80 at NYMEX recently. The new pessimistic reports on the U.S. economy have depressed oil prices below $75.

2)Even as late as Jan 2010 the Central Bank of Iraq was selling gold to DEFEND the Dinar against a depreciation.

3)I believe that the revaluation of the Dinar will require a Prime Minister's approval. Neither the Central Bank nor the Parliament will be willing to make such a major policy move.

If you would like me to do more rigorous research, let me know.

Sincerely,

Obviosly I entered into a consulting agreement with him to research more and to utilize his contacts and i will keep you all posted if you want me to, just say the word.

THe CBI Has said they plan a redenomination before end 2010. They say in in all official CBI,GOI and IMF documents. Altering the face value of a currency without changing its foreign exchange rate is redenomination and NOT a revaluation. All the heads say this is just smoke and mirrors but never give concrete reasons why this is impossible but i ask all of you, why would they not remove zeros. Everyone still gains, just not 10,000%. For example, I have 20 million dinar that i paid a little over $17,000 USD. I have 800 bills 25,000 dinar. If they removed the zeros I would have 800 bills at 25 dinar and if they then RV to $3.22 my investment would be worth $64,400, a 378% gain instead of a gain of a $63,192,500.00. They would remove the three zeros without spending trillions and still have an RVed currency. Where does it make sense for Iraq to do the later. I would love the later believe me BUT WHY ????????????????? Truth MUST make sense to be the truth!!!!

I have more research going on now and if you all are interested i will post regularly when i have news. Some I could post now but it is not complete and i made a promise to myself to never post until i have a complete verifyable picture.

Another point I want to make and have everyone think about. Frank26 boasted recently he has 11,000 members and if we assume that half buy dinars from Ali and we assume further that they average 1 million dinar each, (i have 20 mil) then we see that there is about 5.5 billion dinar purchased which means that Ali needs over $ 17 billion US dollars ready for the cash in. He said he owns a bank. Does anyone know the name of this bank? I for one feel that it is a bit far fetched to be able to get $17 billion quickly. Does anyone else see what i am saying?? Another point, all these websites are very profitable, some more than others. Need I say more?

In conclusion, I am not here to burst bubbles. I just want truth. This is a slow drawn out process but I am spending money and my time to dig past the news articles, past Med chats, Past Franks blue couch to slowly get to the sources that can tell us whether this will or will not happen. If I offend people because they think i am negative and I ruin their day to day dream pattern, I wont post anymore. ( BTW I walk the beach every morning dreaming what I would do with this money so I do understand) but if you want someone who can slowly and patiently gather TRUE INTEL I will do so. Please let me know.

Thanks

I am really amazed at how many individuals will believe anything.... this person just stated that he has some dinar.... well so do you.... he only speaks the truth.... well so do you...(or I hope you do).. what makes anyone think this is not one of the three amigos... get team.... I have sit here for the last 4 years and very seldom take the time to add or take anything from all the grurus... He sounds like a "O" follower to me and as for the CEO position... I do not believe that either...I am just a nobody that has learned to think on my own... love a country that was taken from my people...Love God above all... and hope that this RI, as orginally stated when It was frozen, wlill happen soon.... think for your self and discern what you read and follow your own path.... just my thoughts about someone that swears by himself He is the truth....and just for the record mr Truth... went to UT with a petti degree,,,,, and TA&M with a businesss degree and think you are full of yourself....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Hello Truthseeker! Thanks for your research, your soft approach in sharing a delicate topic, and joining DV today! Appears to be plausible and well put together. It is certainly one of many options that may happen. I wouldn't be upset with a 378% return but it is clearly not what we hope for. Then again... Who would have consider a nations currency with this much natural resources could have dropped from $3+ to this level. If that is possible isn't also the inverse? I don't post rate predictions or dates but post frequently as I follow the investment closely. I do believe that this currency will undoubtedly re-denominate at some time but not lop. 25000 Dinar notes are just not practical in money exchange at the consumer level.

I have read numerous articles that state the re-denomination will occur as an even value exchange and will occur with much notification to the public and without fanfare. Basically without creating panic. So lopping to me would create a great deal of fanfare and possibly panic in an already volatile society.

Here is where I disagree with you. If you have 1 million Dinar it cost you roughly $1000. It is worth roughly 1/100th of a penny per Dinar ($1000 divided by 1,000,000 Dinar). I am going to call it 1/10th of a penny for demonstration purposes. If it re-denominates... it remains the same and you keep 1,000,000 Dinar but in lower denominations. If it lops as you suggest, the amount becomes 1000 Dinars still worth $1000. So suddenly it becomes worth $1 per Dinar. An artificial number (for ease of use) and with checks and balances it has to be made up somewhere because our above calculation method cannot be applied the same. The purchasing power, in these terms, appears to still be 1/10th of a penny even though it says it is worth $1. Obviously prices would have to drop down in alignment. But would they? How do you get an entire country to reprice everything at the same percentage. If Mr. Shabibbi was concerned about inflation he wouldn't touch this with a 10ft pole. Don't you think if you were a merchant of any good... you just might fudge it and price that good higher? Opportunity! It could significantly affect the consumer price index and core inflation from what I understand. But hey... I am no economist.

My point is... if it does lop as you suggest and then revalues to say $3. The purchasing power only increased to 1/3rd of a penny from 1/10th of a penny. This is what Dr. Peace Sumaism the Iraqi economist calls "A monetary illusion". She predicts it will have the opposite effect and actually will cause inflation. She says it will damage the lower class irreparably! Unless you take into account an increase in the exchange rate. If it RV's to $3 after a lop that's fine but really doesn't help much in the grand scheme of things does it? I mean... once the country gets on its feet and has this market humming and the real value goes up...then what is the rate going to increase to? $27 exchange rate Dinar to the Dollar? Makes no sense to me.

But if you revalue the currency beforehand in anticipation of the growth to come and then do an even exchange then the sky is the limit with the currency. You can have small movement in the daily real rate on the Forex and it will mean something. If you do it under your suggestion of a lop you will be handcuffed with what you can really do. The IMF report already states that the CBI's ultimate tool against inflation is the exchange rate. If it lops the man will be powerless with that tool. That is how I see it. I encourage your further research and sharing it with us. This is not bashing you but merely a counterpoint. Thanks for your post!

Your serve! :D Thanks Drox.

Loved it Drox! great points. (+)

Keep it coming. Oh....where is the guy that started this thread? All these great points being made and he has not jumped back in yet.

All the best,

Lgraham

• Upvote 1

Hey truthseeker...really appreciate your post. Always kind of funny when a 300% is dissapointing. I will admit I got alot of folks into this so they could have hope and help themselves. PLEASE keep posting and just tell the TRUTH...be what it may. POURITFORWARD

'A little about my background. I was CEO of 2 energy companies, one in Shenzhen China,( US Tax and regulatory laws do not allow manufacturing in the US) and an engineering company in the southern US. We engineered complex critical back up systems for applications such as banks, military, NASA and many others. I have been through curency changes in China in 06 and found first hand how they affected my business just as much as unstable commodity prices such as lead, a major component of energy storage devices. In these 20 years, I made many friends and connections around the world and just by the nature of my position and the work we did, was able to meet people in high places.'

First of all, the typical CEO of a large company is a generally a master a spinning the truth, and usually very disinterested in the plight of the common man. I become suspicious when a poster builds themselves up with endless credentials, and then goes on to tell how well connected they are. I think there are posters here who share a lot of well thought insight and have great information to share with everyone's common interest at heart. IMO, this post, for who knows what reasons, is someone trying to poke people's eyes out.

• Upvote 1

Truthseeker, Keep the information coming when you get it. No one likes to hear anything negative. Except that we will all be millionaires. I have also thought about a bunny-ear and then a 3 dollar RV. I wrote a post I was going to put in the forums but chickened out months ago. Everyone needs to prepare themselves for this investment. It may not come out like we all have dreamed. I too believe in this investment and have many dinar, but I would not like to see people devestated if it does not turn out as we expect. I am a contractor and install fueling systems and work on gas pumps for convenience stores. I deal with Middle Easterners on a daily basis, their culture is different than ours and business wise they do not think like us. I want to believe that we will all be rich, but dealing with this culture, I have a hard time believing they will just straight up RV. People say no way they will put it to all the countries that hold dinar. If they bunny-ear and then RV for 3 dollars who can complain. The countries and you have tripled your money. One other thought, these people don't care enough about their own people to put greed and pride aside to form a government. What makes you think they care about countries and us that have invested in their dinar. I want and need this RV as bad as most in here. I just don't want anybody to be hurt if this doesn't happen as we've dreamed. Let the bashing begin.

I like your approach truthseeker and appreciate the effort. Being in banking as long as I have, I've always said there was no way all these so-called people at the bank have had any clue about the Dinar and there was no way they were going to have that kind of inside info and that it was all a bunch of BS being spread, obviously for pumping. We all know the common sense side of this investment, which is why we're all hanging on. It's fun to dream for sure, although it can have somewhat of a detrimental effect on sales production, thinking this will happen soon and we can all retire. Keep it coming, enjoyed the first version.

No matter in the slightest! I'm still barebonesing it, buying all I can living like a gypsy, yelling out the window, etc. I'll wait for hind site to tell me the truth, its the surest angle to look at it from. I'm not leaving my wealth to a few well written opinions or even strait up facts, things happen and that's that. What those "things" may be, no one really knows right now, but what I do know is either way I will have given every-bit of myself to ensure my future win or lose! It is the only thing I control on this investment how much Dinar, I have in the end! USD be what it will.

Paul

Thank you Truthseeker for your post. I, for one, appreciate any and all on this site who use their contacts; military, foreign, banking or other to provide information. As stated knowledge, well researched and applied is valuable. In my opinion, the most important product of this thread, which you have started, is the open discourse. Leggman24 had a differing perspective and brought up thought provoking points. Hopefully, if you will be so gracious, these are points you might address in your research and it will further things and bring us all closer to an understanding. It is only through an open mind that multiple views and conflicting information may enter to be sorted. Please continue to post and spark intelligent sharing of information. Thank you to all for your thoughts. Be blessed ~ smile.gifsmile.gif

it took me a long time to go figure and lets say amen and omni ture to true lol

Thanks for your info...i've been a holder for about four years now with the same amount as you and read this site a lot, but don't log in much...thanks for your findings and i know they differ with the so-called guros here...I'll take any type of RV thats available and be happy. (i hope your wrong and they are right) ...Thanks again for keeping the dialog going

D

Hello Everyone!!

Like all of you, I have been coming on here for many months watching and scratching my head. I am sure that many of you wonder about the same things as I do. "Why do they really need to RV? How do these people who post as experts find out about secret meetings, conversations and secret delivery of documents"? What the IMF says and does as well as the UN, insinuating they have these stealthy contacts that funnel intel to them. I personally know high ranking army officers with state department contacts and they hear nothing about these rumors

I was always under the impression that "INTEL" meant that there was an inside person secretly channeling information to someone and NOT reading articles and guessing and calling it intel. I became very frustrated and decided I would watch these forum sites from afar as a guest, never posting but instead using this as a part of my intel gathering plan.

A little about my background. I was CEO of 2 energy companies, one in Shenzhen China,( US Tax and regulatory laws do not allow manufacturing in the US) and an engineering company in the southern US. We engineered complex critical back up systems for applications such as banks, military, NASA and many others. I have been through curency changes in China in 06 and found first hand how they affected my business just as much as unstable commodity prices such as lead, a major component of energy storage devices. In these 20 years, I made many friends and connections around the world and just by the nature of my position and the work we did, was able to meet people in high places. I decided to work on these connections to see if I could get closer to the truth about Iraq and not just by reading and trying to interpret news articles. I felt that unless I could find some true insiders then i would be forever reading these bogus reports of an RV/RI that never seems to happen. In this post and the following post i will reviel my methods and how i received the information. It will be up to you to believe or not but I wanted to make one more point. I am heavily invested in the dinar. I believe one thing from FACTS i have uncovered. Someday the dinar will be worth more than it is now UNLESS they erupt in civil war or the like.

The first place i looked was Bank of America. I have a GREAT family member who graduated top in his class with double finance degrees from a top university. After paying his dues, he became the VP of currency research for BofA New York City. Wow, who could be better to start. I called hime last november and explained the entire sceneario and he began doing behind the schenes research and when he came home for Christmas he reported to me in person that BofA has no idea about these claims and that it was not even an approved, tradable currency and the rest of the complicated report was not good. SO I said thanks and discounted that because i felt that even in his position, maybe he was still an outsider and did not know. It did tell me one thing though, the people who report rumors that this bank branch manager/teller who were geting training regarding the dinar and all the other bank reports were just plain bs, PLAIN AND SIMPLE

I have family members who graduated from Georgetown and Stanford and they were my next targets to see if i could get some world currency experts within their staff who could give me some perspectuive of why they would RV/RI not knowing that i would come accross the PHD professor that actually worked as a consultant for the US government within the banking system in Iraq. His job was to audit the main banks, TBI and CBI to see and report how to bring these banks into compliance for doing business globally. I was surprised when he answered my email and we wrote back and forth many times. His comments are shown below. Please read below;

The Iraqi Dinar is NOT likely to be re-valued in the near future.

The reasons are:

1) The noise about re-valuing the Dinar had arisen to keep the Dinar's value in line with the price of oil which had crossed $80 at NYMEX recently. The new pessimistic reports on the U.S. economy have depressed oil prices below $75.

2)Even as late as Jan 2010 the Central Bank of Iraq was selling gold to DEFEND the Dinar against a depreciation.

3)I believe that the revaluation of the Dinar will require a Prime Minister's approval. Neither the Central Bank nor the Parliament will be willing to make such a major policy move.

If you would like me to do more rigorous research, let me know.

Sincerely,

Obviosly I entered into a consulting agreement with him to research more and to utilize his contacts and i will keep you all posted if you want me to, just say the word.

THe CBI Has said they plan a redenomination before end 2010. They say in in all official CBI,GOI and IMF documents. Altering the face value of a currency without changing its foreign exchange rate is redenomination and NOT a revaluation. All the heads say this is just smoke and mirrors but never give concrete reasons why this is impossible but i ask all of you, why would they not remove zeros. Everyone still gains, just not 10,000%. For example, I have 20 million dinar that i paid a little over $17,000 USD. I have 800 bills 25,000 dinar. If they removed the zeros I would have 800 bills at 25 dinar and if they then RV to $3.22 my investment would be worth $64,400, a 378% gain instead of a gain of a $63,192,500.00. They would remove the three zeros without spending trillions and still have an RVed currency. Where does it make sense for Iraq to do the later. I would love the later believe me BUT WHY ????????????????? Truth MUST make sense to be the truth!!!!

I have more research going on now and if you all are interested i will post regularly when i have news. Some I could post now but it is not complete and i made a promise to myself to never post until i have a complete verifyable picture.

Another point I want to make and have everyone think about. Frank26 boasted recently he has 11,000 members and if we assume that half buy dinars from Ali and we assume further that they average 1 million dinar each, (i have 20 mil) then we see that there is about 5.5 billion dinar purchased which means that Ali needs over $ 17 billion US dollars ready for the cash in. He said he owns a bank. Does anyone know the name of this bank? I for one feel that it is a bit far fetched to be able to get $17 billion quickly. Does anyone else see what i am saying?? Another point, all these websites are very profitable, some more than others. Need I say more?

In conclusion, I am not here to burst bubbles. I just want truth. This is a slow drawn out process but I am spending money and my time to dig past the news articles, past Med chats, Past Franks blue couch to slowly get to the sources that can tell us whether this will or will not happen. If I offend people because they think i am negative and I ruin their day to day dream pattern, I wont post anymore. ( BTW I walk the beach every morning dreaming what I would do with this money so I do understand) but if you want someone who can slowly and patiently gather TRUE INTEL I will do so. Please let me know.

Thanks

• Downvote 1