Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

long quest for the truth

truthseeker

Thank you Truthseeker for your post. I, for one, appreciate any and all on this site who use their contacts; military, foreign, banking or other to provide information. As stated knowledge, well researched and applied is valuable. In my opinion, the most important product of this thread, which you have started, is the open discourse. Leggman24 had a differing perspective and brought up thought provoking points. Hopefully, if you will be so gracious, these are points you might address in your research and it will further things and bring us all closer to an understanding. It is only through an open mind that multiple views and conflicting information may enter to be sorted. Please continue to post and spark intelligent sharing of information. Thank you to all for your thoughts. Be blessed ~ :):)

• Upvote 1

why is it when someone makes a post that goes against what medic, frank, scooter, adam etc say there are those that think the person who posted it is wrong? maybe they are right. just because it isn't what we all want to hear doesn't make it wrong. and just beacuse truthseeker has only posted 1 post doesn't mean he is wrong, he could very well be right. it is no worse than all the others who have posted "intel" and "contact" info that hasn't been right. just because some of the guys who run these sites say something doesn't mean they are right. no one knows who these guys are or who anyone is on these sites. these sites do make money, some more than others. it is easy to look up a websites worth it takes just a few minutes. i hope when this is all said and done we all make a nice profit. but then again nothing is for sure in this world and to have a closed mind is just crazy. we aren't guaranteed we will even break even in this. after all it is speculation. look at the dong. it was posted it just devalued and all these gurus said for months it was going to RV along with the dinar. the dong RV'd all right it's value went down not up. i want this as much as the next guy but i only spent what i could afford so if i don't make anything i will not go bankrupt. i will be disapointed but not living on the street because of it. if and when it happens i pray we all get what we want out of it. until then we wait to see the outcome.

Very well stated, ds2

Thank you truthseeker for your post. I too appreciate the work you have done and the sharing of it with us as well as the comments of leggman, lgraham, doc and everyone else who has contributed to this thread. You have brought up some very interesting points.

One comment about this statement:

which means that Ali needs over $ 17 billion US dollars ready for the cash in. He said he owns a bank. Does anyone know the name of this bank? I for one feel that it is a bit far fetched to be able to get $17 billion quickly.

Ali has said in the past that he has a line of credit with an established bank - I believe the bank is in Dubai, but I could be remembering incorrectly. This line of credit will provide him with up to 100 billion dollars a month for cash in so he can handle a large amount being redeemed at his various offices.

As far as him owning a bank, my understanding is that he is in the process of buying one in Iraq but is waiting on approval from some government office in Iraq before the purchase can be finalized so he doesn't actually own one yet.

• Upvote 1

why is it when someone makes a post that goes against what medic, frank, scooter, adam etc say there are those that think the person who posted it is wrong? maybe they are right. just because it isn't what we all want to hear doesn't make it wrong. and just beacuse truthseeker has only posted 1 post doesn't mean he is wrong, he could very well be right. it is no worse than all the others who have posted "intel" and "contact" info that hasn't been right. just because some of the guys who run these sites say something doesn't mean they are right. no one knows who these guys are or who anyone is on these sites. these sites do make money, some more than others. it is easy to look up a websites worth it takes just a few minutes. i hope when this is all said and done we all make a nice profit. but then again nothing is for sure in this world and to have a closed mind is just crazy. we aren't guaranteed we will even break even in this. after all it is speculation. look at the dong. it was posted it just devalued and all these gurus said for months it was going to RV along with the dinar. the dong RV'd all right it's value went down not up. i want this as much as the next guy but i only spent what i could afford so if i don't make anything i will not go bankrupt. i will be disapointed but not living on the street because of it. if and when it happens i pray we all get what we want out of it. until then we wait to see the outcome.

ds2,

So far everyone has thanked truthseeker for this post. Currently, he has a (+) 14. Some may disagree with his conclusion, but there is no argument. It appears to me that most of us are encouarging him to provide even more info from his contacts. I believe that this is a good thread let him keep it going.

All the best

Lgraham

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the post, truthseeker. Any reasonable investor wants a realistic take on the potential of their investment, not just pipe dreams or fantasy. Any reasonable investor wants to be made aware of the risks and all of the possible scenarios. I appreciate you giving us your perspective. And I especially appreciate you calling these "gurus" on their bogus intel and pointing out the probable motivations behind the hype.

Also thanks to leggman for the response. This is how this forum should work, in my opinion. Thoughtful analysis of the nuts and bolts of the investment without all the hype and cloak and dagger stuff. I do have a question for you, though.

First the RV was orginally based upon 60 dollar per barrell oil. Now when you do the math, they pump 2.5 million barrells per day, that comes to $200,000,000.00 per day. Minus anything they have to pay to companys. So if they pump lets say 200 days a year. More than likely more, but just using it as an example. That would mean they make $40,000,000,000.00 per year. Now keep in mind i am low balling everything, but this is in us dollars. $40 trillion minus anything they have to pay to companies.

Your math of $60 x 2.5 million should equal $150 mil/day instead of $200 mil/day. Did you mean that the price of oil is now $80/bl when you arrived at the $200 mil figure? Also, did you mean $40 billion instead of $40 trillion?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Math was based upon 80 a barrell, oil has been between 75-80's for about a month now. You are right with the billion instead of trillions. By my understanding, with the new equipment being installed, the hope is to have them close to 10million barrells per day. This will take a few years to come. The hope is to be the number 1 oil producer in the world. Also something that alot of people forget is the rate of a currency is based upon future earnings and gdp. Some people happen to forget all about this one. Thanks for pointing that out to me Scooby Doo, was doing the math on my phone. Way too many zeros..... :lol:

• Upvote 2

THe CBI Has said they plan a redenomination before end 2010. They say in in all official CBI,GOI and IMF documents. Altering the face value of a currency without changing its foreign exchange rate is redenomination and NOT a revaluation. All the heads say this is just smoke and mirrors but never give concrete reasons why this is impossible but i ask all of you, why would they not remove zeros. Everyone still gains, just not 10,000%. For example, I have 20 million dinar that i paid a little over $17,000 USD. I have 800 bills 25,000 dinar. If they removed the zeros I would have 800 bills at 25 dinar and if they then RV to $3.22 my investment would be worth $64,400, a 378% gain instead of a gain of a $63,192,500.00. They would remove the three zeros without spending trillions and still have an RVed currency. Where does it make sense for Iraq to do the later. I would love the later believe me BUT WHY ????????????????? Truth MUST make sense to be the truth!!!!

Thanks

It seems your getting the two mixed up? Ok right now you have 20,000,000 dinar = $17,000 USD ok if they cut the zeros ... called a redenomination you now have $20,000 DINAR = $17,000 USD. The zero cuting doesn't change the value of the currency.

Now if they revalue the currency at $3.22

currently the value is 1/1168 = 0.000856 (This is the value) you get the $63,192,500.00.

The redinomination has nothing to do with the revalue although you make a good point and it is more realistic. (I always though this might be to good to be true!)

• Upvote 1

Nothing in this world is a sure thing except of course death and taxes and lots of taxes, lol. I don't bash and dont mind reading this, but I have to respectfully disagree. I dont disagree because I am waiting on pins and needles for an RV, I tend to disagree because there is too much other info out there disputing some of what truthseeker has to say. This post probably belongs in the L-O-P section too since that was mentioned and I disagree with a L-O-P simply becasue it wont help Iraqi citizens or the rest of the world. Ever since 2005 the value of the dinar has been talked about in legal documents with the UN, the U.S and the IMF and it is mentioned that the 3 (000"s) would be removed however the new bank notes would gradually be released and be replacing the old larger bank notes over time until they are all collected. The dinar value would be implemented first and then the older notes traded in. This has been in reports since 2005 and in every single year since then.

As I heard in a chat last night: is this a pipe dream or not? Is this an IF or is it a WHEN? I believe whole heartedly it is a when.....

GE is sending $3 billion worth of equipment into IRAQ on Aug 27 and they are going to be paid in Dinars and US dollars. They have over $20 billion worth of work in IRAQ. This is huge news and if you dont think the dinar will float up or RV or RI and be worth a lot of money then you are not thinking clearly.

• Upvote 2

Math was based upon 80 a barrell, oil has been between 75-80's for about a month now. You are right with the billion instead of trillions. By my understanding, with the new equipment being installed, the hope is to have them close to 10million barrells per day. This will take a few years to come. The hope is to be the number 1 oil producer in the world. Also something that alot of people forget is the rate of a currency is based upon future earnings and gdp. Some people happen to forget all about this one. Thanks for pointing that out to me Scooby Doo, was doing the math on my phone. Way too many zeros..... :lol:

Leggman the currency rate is already in their budget.

Please continue posting. I like to hear all points of view. It comes to my mind quite often that I have always heard "If something is too good to be true it usually is". Making millions and millions seems just a little too far fetched !!

one thing that i ponder is...say an iraqi had 25000 dinar in hand at the time of de-valuation, he holds onto it because he is told when the time is right the value of it would be re-instated. then they lop the zero's now he only has 25 dinar...well, there's your civil war. this thought keeps me cautiously optomistic.

any comments on the above post would be much appreciated.

Leggman the currency rate is already in their budget.

Yes, i know it is. I was just using the whole oil thing as an example of just how big of numbers they pull down every year. The bigger the number the bigger the RV. I totally agree with the research that Scooter has done and the fact it is already in the budget.

• Upvote 1

Nothing in this world is a sure thing except of course death and taxes and lots of taxes, lol. I don't bash and dont mind reading this, but I have to respectfully disagree. I dont disagree because I am waiting on pins and needles for an RV, I tend to disagree because there is too much other info out there disputing some of what truthseeker has to say. This post probably belongs in the L-O-P section too since that was mentioned and I disagree with a L-O-P simply becasue it wont help Iraqi citizens or the rest of the world. Ever since 2005 the value of the dinar has been talked about in legal documents with the UN, the U.S and the IMF and it is mentioned that the 3 (000"s) would be removed however the new bank notes would gradually be released and be replacing the old larger bank notes over time until they are all collected. The dinar value would be implemented first and then the older notes traded in. This has been in reports since 2005 and in every single year since then.

As I heard in a chat last night: is this a pipe dream or not? Is this an IF or is it a WHEN? I believe whole heartedly it is a when.....

GE is sending $3 billion worth of equipment into IRAQ on Aug 27 and they are going to be paid in Dinars and US dollars. They have over $20 billion worth of work in IRAQ. This is huge news and if you dont think the dinar will float up or RV or RI and be worth a lot of money then you are not thinking clearly.

Just a few Q: isthat fact they will be paying on the 27 aug, and if so what will be used fisrt IQD or the USD?

Where are the funds coming from {intresting}?

OFF TOPIC

is kuwait's debt the same as there tab with the U.S.?

Yes, i know it is. I was just using the whole oil thing as an example of just how big of numbers they pull down every year. The bigger the number the bigger the RV. I totally agree with the research that Scooter has done and the fact it is already in the budget.

That's not completely true. There are 3 rates, and also, I believe, apparatus to move off the 3 rate numbers to a degree if tweaking is necessary. Beyond that, the point is very well taken.

Maynard

Enough of you nah sayers, If you think it is going to lop. Than sell your Dinar now. I for one will stick it out to the end. If I listen to all these guys that said it can't happen I would be long gone. I have better things to do with my life....... :)

• Upvote 1

The name of Ali's bank in Iraq will be United Bank Iraq. Thank you for your post and opinion. You are entitled to your opinion as we all are. I will only counter and say that I too have done my own research and I disagree with your opinion and see this entire excersize in a different light. But that is what makes America great. We agree to disagree without fighting and that is as it should be.

But I will ask you to consider that you did not believe that Ali will have a bank in Iraq and he has stated time and time again that he will. That should be enough alone for you to at least reconsider your findings as he indeed will have that bank and if you could consider the ramifications of that item alone you might be able to see things from a different perspective.

Don't forget this. Banks do business at a different level than the public and when Ali owns his bank he too will do business in dinars at a different level. That he will own the bank should change your calculations. I researched it and you should do the same. There is always something new to learn in Dinar World. Those darn new things can change your opinion is a micro second. Heck my opinion has changed so many times based on new info that I feel like a Jimmy Buffet flip flop. It's the nature of the game we are playing.

Anyway good luck and keep up your research and let us know what you find out. thank You again for your opinion.

There are many posters on this forum for differnet reasons. I believe that each of us has to read thru all the BS and decide for ourselves what is the truth or just fabrication. Or maybe there is just alittle truth to each of the articles and opinions. But remember each of us has to decide how much one can afford to invest and not put a burden on themselves and their families.

Go RV/RI

Thanks for the post.

Edited by woookiee

Not to say I disagree with this post, but think of this. The US alone holds a $hit load of Dinar, as do many other countries. Do you think they would really let IRAQ screw them as well as everyone else??? This is just my opinion of course, and I could be wrong (where have I heard this line before? :lol: ), but I honestly do not think that Iraq is going to L O P their currency and SCREW over MANY countries that have not only helped re-build them, but FORGIVEN trillions in OWED debt. That would be suicidal for them.

Matt

• Upvote 1

Hello Truthseeker! Thanks for your research, your soft approach in sharing a delicate topic, and joining DV today! Appears to be plausible and well put together. It is certainly one of many options that may happen. I wouldn't be upset with a 378% return but it is clearly not what we hope for. Then again... Who would have consider a nations currency with this much natural resources could have dropped from $3+ to this level. If that is possible isn't also the inverse? I don't post rate predictions or dates but post frequently as I follow the investment closely. I do believe that this currency will undoubtedly re-denominate at some time but not lop. 25000 Dinar notes are just not practical in money exchange at the consumer level.

I have read numerous articles that state the re-denomination will occur as an even value exchange and will occur with much notification to the public and without fanfare. Basically without creating panic. So lopping to me would create a great deal of fanfare and possibly panic in an already volatile society.

Here is where I disagree with you. If you have 1 million Dinar it cost you roughly $1000. It is worth roughly 1/100th of a penny per Dinar ($1000 divided by 1,000,000 Dinar). I am going to call it 1/10th of a penny for demonstration purposes. If it re-denominates... it remains the same and you keep 1,000,000 Dinar but in lower denominations. If it lops as you suggest, the amount becomes 1000 Dinars still worth $1000. So suddenly it becomes worth $1 per Dinar. An artificial number (for ease of use) and with checks and balances it has to be made up somewhere because our above calculation method cannot be applied the same. The purchasing power, in these terms, appears to still be 1/10th of a penny even though it says it is worth $1. Obviously prices would have to drop down in alignment. But would they? How do you get an entire country to reprice everything at the same percentage. If Mr. Shabibbi was concerned about inflation he wouldn't touch this with a 10ft pole. Don't you think if you were a merchant of any good... you just might fudge it and price that good higher? Opportunity! It could significantly affect the consumer price index and core inflation from what I understand. But hey... I am no economist.

My point is... if it does lop as you suggest and then revalues to say $3. The purchasing power only increased to 1/3rd of a penny from 1/10th of a penny. This is what Dr. Peace Sumaism the Iraqi economist calls "A monetary illusion". She predicts it will have the opposite effect and actually will cause inflation. She says it will damage the lower class irreparably! Unless you take into account an increase in the exchange rate. If it RV's to $3 after a lop that's fine but really doesn't help much in the grand scheme of things does it? I mean... once the country gets on its feet and has this market humming and the real value goes up...then what is the rate going to increase to? $27 exchange rate Dinar to the Dollar? Makes no sense to me.

But if you revalue the currency beforehand in anticipation of the growth to come and then do an even exchange then the sky is the limit with the currency. You can have small movement in the daily real rate on the Forex and it will mean something. If you do it under your suggestion of a lop you will be handcuffed with what you can really do. The IMF report already states that the CBI's ultimate tool against inflation is the exchange rate. If it lops the man will be powerless with that tool. That is how I see it. I encourage your further research and sharing it with us. This is not bashing you but merely a counterpoint. Thanks for your post!

Your serve! :D Thanks Drox.

• Upvote 6

Not to say I disagree with this post, but think of this. The US alone holds a $hit load of Dinar, as do many other countries. Do you think they would really let IRAQ screw them as well as everyone else??? This is just my opinion of course, and I could be wrong (where have I heard this line before? :lol: ), but I honestly do not think that Iraq is going to L O P their currency and SCREW over MANY countries that have not only helped re-build them, but FORGIVEN trillions in OWED debt. That would be suicidal for them.

Matt

Re-build them ............The place is a mess .........Who rebuilt what?

• Downvote 2

Re-build them ............The place is a mess .........Who rebuilt what?

It doesn't take much reading to discover how much Iraq has improved over the past two or three years. Schools, hospitals, businesses, infrastructure ... yes, Iraq is being rebuilt.

• Upvote 1