Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

long quest for the truth

truthseeker

Thanks so much for the info and thoughts!~

By all means please keep us up to date on your findings.

I know for a fact that most of the so called "intel" (BS) is nothing more than 100% lies and fabrications being fed to Medic, Frank and others.

Pumping dinar sales plain and simple.

Thanks again.

Phoenix

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hello Everyone!!

Like all of you, I have been coming on here for many months watching and scratching my head. I am sure that many of you wonder about the same things as I do. "Why do they really need to RV? How do these people who post as experts find out about secret meetings, conversations and secret delivery of documents"? What the IMF says and does as well as the UN, insinuating they have these stealthy contacts that funnel intel to them. I personally know high ranking army officers with state department contacts and they hear nothing about these rumors

I was always under the impression that "INTEL" meant that there was an inside person secretly channeling information to someone and NOT reading articles and guessing and calling it intel. I became very frustrated and decided I would watch these forum sites from afar as a guest, never posting but instead using this as a part of my intel gathering plan.

A little about my background. I was CEO of 2 energy companies, one in Shenzhen China,( US Tax and regulatory laws do not allow manufacturing in the US) and an engineering company in the southern US. We engineered complex critical back up systems for applications such as banks, military, NASA and many others. I have been through curency changes in China in 06 and found first hand how they affected my business just as much as unstable commodity prices such as lead, a major component of energy storage devices. In these 20 years, I made many friends and connections around the world and just by the nature of my position and the work we did, was able to meet people in high places. I decided to work on these connections to see if I could get closer to the truth about Iraq and not just by reading and trying to interpret news articles. I felt that unless I could find some true insiders then i would be forever reading these bogus reports of an RV/RI that never seems to happen. In this post and the following post i will reviel my methods and how i received the information. It will be up to you to believe or not but I wanted to make one more point. I am heavily invested in the dinar. I believe one thing from FACTS i have uncovered. Someday the dinar will be worth more than it is now UNLESS they erupt in civil war or the like.

The first place i looked was Bank of America. I have a GREAT family member who graduated top in his class with double finance degrees from a top university. After paying his dues, he became the VP of currency research for BofA New York City. Wow, who could be better to start. I called hime last november and explained the entire sceneario and he began doing behind the schenes research and when he came home for Christmas he reported to me in person that BofA has no idea about these claims and that it was not even an approved, tradable currency and the rest of the complicated report was not good. SO I said thanks and discounted that because i felt that even in his position, maybe he was still an outsider and did not know. It did tell me one thing though, the people who report rumors that this bank branch manager/teller who were geting training regarding the dinar and all the other bank reports were just plain bs, PLAIN AND SIMPLE

I have family members who graduated from Georgetown and Stanford and they were my next targets to see if i could get some world currency experts within their staff who could give me some perspectuive of why they would RV/RI not knowing that i would come accross the PHD professor that actually worked as a consultant for the US government within the banking system in Iraq. His job was to audit the main banks, TBI and CBI to see and report how to bring these banks into compliance for doing business globally. I was surprised when he answered my email and we wrote back and forth many times. His comments are shown below. Please read below;

The Iraqi Dinar is NOT likely to be re-valued in the near future.

The reasons are:

1) The noise about re-valuing the Dinar had arisen to keep the Dinar's value in line with the price of oil which had crossed $80 at NYMEX recently. The new pessimistic reports on the U.S. economy have depressed oil prices below $75.

2)Even as late as Jan 2010 the Central Bank of Iraq was selling gold to DEFEND the Dinar against a depreciation.

3)I believe that the revaluation of the Dinar will require a Prime Minister's approval. Neither the Central Bank nor the Parliament will be willing to make such a major policy move.

If you would like me to do more rigorous research, let me know.

Sincerely,

Obviosly I entered into a consulting agreement with him to research more and to utilize his contacts and i will keep you all posted if you want me to, just say the word.

THe CBI Has said they plan a redenomination before end 2010. They say in in all official CBI,GOI and IMF documents. Altering the face value of a currency without changing its foreign exchange rate is redenomination and NOT a revaluation. All the heads say this is just smoke and mirrors but never give concrete reasons why this is impossible but i ask all of you, why would they not remove zeros. Everyone still gains, just not 10,000%. For example, I have 20 million dinar that i paid a little over $17,000 USD. I have 800 bills 25,000 dinar. If they removed the zeros I would have 800 bills at 25 dinar and if they then RV to $3.22 my investment would be worth $64,400, a 378% gain instead of a gain of a $63,192,500.00. They would remove the three zeros without spending trillions and still have an RVed currency. Where does it make sense for Iraq to do the later. I would love the later believe me BUT WHY ????????????????? Truth MUST make sense to be the truth!!!!

I have more research going on now and if you all are interested i will post regularly when i have news. Some I could post now but it is not complete and i made a promise to myself to never post until i have a complete verifyable picture.

Another point I want to make and have everyone think about. Frank26 boasted recently he has 11,000 members and if we assume that half buy dinars from Ali and we assume further that they average 1 million dinar each, (i have 20 mil) then we see that there is about 5.5 billion dinar purchased which means that Ali needs over $ 17 billion US dollars ready for the cash in. He said he owns a bank. Does anyone know the name of this bank? I for one feel that it is a bit far fetched to be able to get $17 billion quickly. Does anyone else see what i am saying?? Another point, all these websites are very profitable, some more than others. Need I say more?

In conclusion, I am not here to burst bubbles. I just want truth. This is a slow drawn out process but I am spending money and my time to dig past the news articles, past Med chats, Past Franks blue couch to slowly get to the sources that can tell us whether this will or will not happen. If I offend people because they think i am negative and I ruin their day to day dream pattern, I wont post anymore. ( BTW I walk the beach every morning dreaming what I would do with this money so I do understand) but if you want someone who can slowly and patiently gather TRUE INTEL I will do so. Please let me know.

Thanks

Thanks for the info! Please keep posting... dont worry about the few neg people who might not like what you say, Its truly best to hear and assimilate all views/scenarios to make better decisions that effect our families and lives. Thank you.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

One thing is theTRUTH and that is the dealers and all of these websites are making a killing on all of us.

The fire wont burn unless you put wood on it!!!

Believe me I'm invested also and only time will tell!

The worlds most valuable commodity is information.

Thanks for sharing yours.

• Upvote 3

excellent post truthseeker, kind of blows the we'll all be millionaires after the rv bubble ........ man if they lop/remove the 3 zero's then revalue at let's say @ .10 or so ... we probably won't need security to cash in at Ali's place ... :o

FROM A PORTION OF YOUR POST:

THe CBI Has said they plan a redenomination before end 2010. They say in in all official CBI,GOI and IMF documents. Altering the face value of a currency without changing its foreign exchange rate is redenomination and NOT a revaluation. All the heads say this is just smoke and mirrors but never give concrete reasons why this is impossible but i ask all of you, why would they not remove zeros. Everyone still gains, just not 10,000%. For example, I have 20 million dinar that i paid a little over $17,000 USD. I have 800 bills 25,000 dinar. If they removed the zeros I would have 800 bills at 25 dinar and if they then RV to $3.22 my investment would be worth $64,400, a 378% gain instead of a gain of a $63,192,500.00. They would remove the three zeros without spending trillions and still have an RVed currency. Where does it make sense for Iraq to do the later. I would love the later believe me BUT WHY ????????????????? Truth MUST make sense to be the truth!!!!

Thanks for being REAL about the potential of what COULD happen that of course no one wants to happen. One small correction is that the gain on your original investment is only 278% if you subtract the 17,000.00 USD that you put into this if my calculation is correct. Still not a bad return unless you compare it to the DREAM everyone has of 4000% increase. I would rather have the 4000% increase as well.

I know the word which is not to be talked about (LOP), IMO, that would considerably hurt our dream of investment, would also hurt a number of other things like:

• The Powers that be that Own Dinar in the US, like politicians, decision makers, influential foreign policy types, including potentially OBAMA would all be screwed like us little investors.

• The deficit would not be helped in any way, thus not helping the democrats with elections if even possible.

• The US would not receive a considerable amount of cash from the taxes paid by these investors.

Thus my conclusion is that if this happens (LOP and PEG or 1 to 3.86 range):

1. Either OBAMA is going to be very unsuccessful at helping the economy of the US during this process
  2. or
  3. OBAMA will be extremely successful at a complete and utter destruction of the US economy with absolutely NO WAR repayment as intended by Bush in the first place.

In either case, perhaps IRAQ does not care one way or the other about the other nations and will perhaps self destruct with poor decisions now and in the future.

Either way Babylon will be rebuilt some day to fulfill prophesy, IMO.

• Upvote 7

Basic research says... truthseeker has only ONE post today. That's it... 1! one! uno! Oh... And he has posted nothing else. nothing (ever). I am sorry unless he comes with facts. Which the people like scooter and others has done. He will only get one read. Thank truthseeker for the post. But my dog disagrees with you. And she as a brother who works for BofA with a degree here in Charlotte, NC.

:)

Edited by Walker Texas Ranger
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

These dinar dealers are making a killing on all the rumors and that is a FACT! It is also a fact that the dinar will have to have an exchange rate change in the near future. They can't leave it at 1170 forever. If they do go international, it WILL more than likely be a rate change, even if it is small in the beginning. Even if they just make it international, then the 1170 will move very quickly to a much higher exchange rate. Those are facts without rumors, gurus and know it all's!!! I say sit tight and enjoy life and one day this investment will pay off for us all. If this is the only solution to your financial worries then try to find another means to solve them. I have been in this for several years now and I have met people who had to have the rv to end their problems. Well guess that! That was a few years ago and many have gotten through it and moved on to other things. Hang tight all my dinar peeps!!!!!

Edited by shellbell
  • Upvote 2

Oh my goodness! Hold on to your Dinar and do not liquidate! The most important thought or action right here and right now is to remain FAITHFUL being certain that this miracle of the RV will happen. Do not allow yourself to empower the logicians who claim it cannot be because 1+1 is 2. If there wasn't more then that solution then the miracle of America would not be here as a beacon of Freedom and Wealth to Humanity.

It is on our money, remember this words, "In God We Trust!" Please try to keep that Motto on your lips and in mind.

IN GOD WE TRUST!!

Blessings.

God Bless America and

God Bless Iraq too!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

assuming the information in the post is accurate (and i have no reason to believe it's not), it's a bit of a downer for the near future of the IQD. but, sometimes the "truth" hurts. please keep posting any information you may receive that is fitting for the site (good or bad). just don't turn in to another "guru" please...there are enough of them. thanks for your time.

Hello Everyone!!

Like all of you, I have been coming on here for many months watching and scratching my head. I am sure that many of you wonder about the same things as I do. "Why do they really need to RV? How do these people who post as experts find out about secret meetings, conversations and secret delivery of documents"? What the IMF says and does as well as the UN, insinuating they have these stealthy contacts that funnel intel to them. I personally know high ranking army officers with state department contacts and they hear nothing about these rumors

I was always under the impression that "INTEL" meant that there was an inside person secretly channeling information to someone and NOT reading articles and guessing and calling it intel. I became very frustrated and decided I would watch these forum sites from afar as a guest, never posting but instead using this as a part of my intel gathering plan.

A little about my background. I was CEO of 2 energy companies, one in Shenzhen China,( US Tax and regulatory laws do not allow manufacturing in the US) and an engineering company in the southern US. We engineered complex critical back up systems for applications such as banks, military, NASA and many others. I have been through curency changes in China in 06 and found first hand how they affected my business just as much as unstable commodity prices such as lead, a major component of energy storage devices. In these 20 years, I made many friends and connections around the world and just by the nature of my position and the work we did, was able to meet people in high places. I decided to work on these connections to see if I could get closer to the truth about Iraq and not just by reading and trying to interpret news articles. I felt that unless I could find some true insiders then i would be forever reading these bogus reports of an RV/RI that never seems to happen. In this post and the following post i will reviel my methods and how i received the information. It will be up to you to believe or not but I wanted to make one more point. I am heavily invested in the dinar. I believe one thing from FACTS i have uncovered. Someday the dinar will be worth more than it is now UNLESS they erupt in civil war or the like.

The first place i looked was Bank of America. I have a GREAT family member who graduated top in his class with double finance degrees from a top university. After paying his dues, he became the VP of currency research for BofA New York City. Wow, who could be better to start. I called hime last november and explained the entire sceneario and he began doing behind the schenes research and when he came home for Christmas he reported to me in person that BofA has no idea about these claims and that it was not even an approved, tradable currency and the rest of the complicated report was not good. SO I said thanks and discounted that because i felt that even in his position, maybe he was still an outsider and did not know. It did tell me one thing though, the people who report rumors that this bank branch manager/teller who were geting training regarding the dinar and all the other bank reports were just plain bs, PLAIN AND SIMPLE

I have family members who graduated from Georgetown and Stanford and they were my next targets to see if i could get some world currency experts within their staff who could give me some perspectuive of why they would RV/RI not knowing that i would come accross the PHD professor that actually worked as a consultant for the US government within the banking system in Iraq. His job was to audit the main banks, TBI and CBI to see and report how to bring these banks into compliance for doing business globally. I was surprised when he answered my email and we wrote back and forth many times. His comments are shown below. Please read below;

The Iraqi Dinar is NOT likely to be re-valued in the near future.

The reasons are:

1) The noise about re-valuing the Dinar had arisen to keep the Dinar's value in line with the price of oil which had crossed $80 at NYMEX recently. The new pessimistic reports on the U.S. economy have depressed oil prices below $75.

2)Even as late as Jan 2010 the Central Bank of Iraq was selling gold to DEFEND the Dinar against a depreciation.

3)I believe that the revaluation of the Dinar will require a Prime Minister's approval. Neither the Central Bank nor the Parliament will be willing to make such a major policy move.

If you would like me to do more rigorous research, let me know.

Sincerely,

Obviosly I entered into a consulting agreement with him to research more and to utilize his contacts and i will keep you all posted if you want me to, just say the word.

I have more research going on now and if you all are interested i will post regularly when i have news. Some I could post now but it is not complete and i made a promise to myself to never post until i have a complete verifyable picture.

Another point I want to make and have everyone think about. Frank26 boasted recently he has 11,000 members and if we assume that half buy dinars from Ali and we assume further that they average 1 million dinar each, (i have 20 mil) then we see that there is about 5.5 billion dinar purchased which means that Ali needs over $ 17 billion US dollars ready for the cash in. He said he owns a bank. Does anyone know the name of this bank? I for one feel that it is a bit far fetched to be able to get $17 billion quickly. Does anyone else see what i am saying?? Another point, all these websites are very profitable, some more than others. Need I say more?

In conclusion, I am not here to burst bubbles. I just want truth. This is a slow drawn out process but I am spending money and my time to dig past the news articles, past Med chats, Past Franks blue couch to slowly get to the sources that can tell us whether this will or will not happen. If I offend people because they think i am negative and I ruin their day to day dream pattern, I wont post anymore. ( BTW I walk the beach every morning dreaming what I would do with this money so I do understand) but if you want someone who can slowly and patiently gather TRUE INTEL I will do so. Please let me know.

Thanks

This certainly is not what I want to hear BUT, the true shall set you free, right..........

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Basic research says... truthseeker has only ONE post today. That's it... 1! one! uno! Oh... And he has posted nothing else. nothing (ever). I am sorry unless he comes with facts. Which the people like scooter and others has done. He will only get one read. Thank truthseeker for the post. But my dog disagrees with you. And she as a brother who works for BofA with a degree here in Charlotte, NC.

why is it when someone makes a post that goes against what medic, frank, scooter, adam etc say there are those that think the person who posted it is wrong? maybe they are right. just because it isn't what we all want to hear doesn't make it wrong. and just beacuse truthseeker has only posted 1 post doesn't mean he is wrong, he could very well be right. it is no worse than all the others who have posted "intel" and "contact" info that hasn't been right. just because some of the guys who run these sites say something doesn't mean they are right. no one knows who these guys are or who anyone is on these sites. these sites do make money, some more than others. it is easy to look up a websites worth it takes just a few minutes. i hope when this is all said and done we all make a nice profit. but then again nothing is for sure in this world and to have a closed mind is just crazy. we aren't guaranteed we will even break even in this. after all it is speculation. look at the dong. it was posted it just devalued and all these gurus said for months it was going to RV along with the dinar. the dong RV'd all right it's value went down not up. i want this as much as the next guy but i only spent what i could afford so if i don't make anything i will not go bankrupt. i will be disapointed but not living on the street because of it. if and when it happens i pray we all get what we want out of it. until then we wait to see the outcome.

Edited by ds2
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Always interested in qualified information. I may disagree but I appreciate your perspective. I believe what you are saying is; You are skeptical but you accept the possibility that this RV/RI could actually happen. Meanwhile you continue to do your research to either confirm or contradict the information we all have to this point. Perhaps this strategy of yours could be very beneficial if you went through the posts and chats done by Scooter. Then provide either the contradicting opinion or facts. This could be educational for everyone involved.

Thank you for your post (+)

Lgraham

I hesitated on even posting to this post to start with. I usually dont like to reply to peoples first posts. I will say there is no bashing in mind with this post, but there are so many holes in your post i thought i was looking at swiss cheese. I dont know who you are or the people you have said you have talked to, but if you paid them any money, get a refund. The first person you went to needs to do some more research. First the RV was orginally based upon 60 dollar per barrell oil. Now when you do the math, they pump 2.5 million barrells per day, that comes to $200,000,000.00 per day. Minus anything they have to pay to companys. So if they pump lets say 200 days a year. More than likely more, but just using it as an example. That would mean they make $40,000,000,000.00 per year. Now keep in mind i am low balling everything, but this is in us dollars. $40 trillion minus anything they have to pay to companies. So that you make an RV not only possible, but very much needed. I have not even gone into the fact they are the #1 producer of natural gas in the world. I havent even included that into the fold. Now for them to make this kind of money, they have to be out of chap. 7. That is all common knowledge. The CBI and the IMF are the ones in control of the RV. It has nothing to do with the prime minister. I have no idea where your guy came up with this one. As for your second guy, the CBI has came out in the last month and released a statement that stated the will be bringing in the 000's. What that means is they will be taking in as many as possible and exchanging them out. Nowhere in there press release did they mention anything about a lop. The CBI is not going to come out and day, HEY WORLD WE ARE DOING A RV AND MAKE EVERYONE MILLIONS. They are going to use wording that would make it seem like they will lop or redom. This is not the case. After reading Scooters report, which i really advise everyone to do, you will see that the budget already has the RV in it and is already in law. I do appreciate your time and effort you have put into your post. Like i tell all new people that come here and post for the first time, do your own homework. This site is the best for information without all the hype. And remember, GO RV!!!!!

Thanks leggman! great points.....Here is a great big plus for you (+)

Lgraham

• Upvote 2

The lop has always been a possibility ... I still contend that it is still improbable because besides its initial value to the Iraqi's it fails to accomplish ... even deters further or ANY investment in Iraq.

The real question according to this post is 378% (278% adjusted for investment buy in) a big enough incentive to buy and/or keep buying. If you figure 3.5% it would take decades to accomplish the same thing in the states.

In fact, discounting a civil war ... this is a "no brainer" ... just do it and quit fretting situation.

Indeed, in my view ... this is a well written dissertation on his coming to terms with a lop ... something that most of us did months or years ago.

Many of you failed to notice that he does walk on the beach imagining the enormous gain without the lop which sounds like the rest of it.

Peace

Doc31

Thanks for the post

Edited by Doc31
  • Upvote 3

Not sure why the number of posts make a difference in someone’s ability to give information. I for one am glad to read other opinions. Also if your dog has a brother with a degree working at a bank in NC you should probably see if you can get information from him, or do you not understand dog language.

Not sure. Anyways I have over 8 mill. and I have been here in Iraq for going on 6 years there is no way anybody can figure out what these people will or will not do until they have done it.

• Upvote 1

Some people can't handle the truth. Thank you for your research and for questioning your friends and family regarding this investment. I do disagree with your opinion on a revaluation of the dinar. If, and I hope that you do more research, I think you will find that Iraq is smack in the middle of the GCC countries and they will not be allowed to keep their currency as it stands right now. I also suggest that you research more on global economics as the world is moving towards equilibrium. We will see regional blocs formed first before we see an all encompassed global economy . One of the regional blocs formed will be the GCC which will include Iraq. The Arab states have also declared that they will accept Iraq as an equal member. Either or, Iraq will find its place among its neighbors. Also, and I speak from experience, bank managers, bank presidents, bank employees are on a need to know basis and some right now do not need to know. Thank you for your perspective.