Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Believable Bank Story

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

Several large banks are confirming IQD exchanges are coming.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

4-9-2021   Intel Guru Frank26:

Bank Story from community member:  He calls his brother & says 'You know what that guy [Guru] Frank26 told us to go to the bank & ask questions?  I did it...They [Chase bank] told me yeah...we see the Iraqi dinar.   It's on our computer screens & when it's accepted worldwide bring it in...by the way what kind of denominations do you have?  [Frank:  they wanted to know what the denominations & how much you had & everything?]   'yeah I didn't divulge how much of it I had, I was so excited I called my brother...he decided to call BOA [Bank of America] down in Texas...& lo & behold the same thing happened to him.  He says do y'all exchange foreign currency?  'He [Bank] says yes what foreign currency do you have & he [his brother] says the Iraqi dinar & he [bank] says yes, it's on our list & soon you'll be able to bring it in but we can't help you right now ...when it is recognized we will be able to bring you in.' -   This is a pattern.  A lot of banks are saying this.  Not every bank...most banks are still being quiet about it.  But the big banks.  Don't be calling a mom & pop place...they aren't going to tell me that oh it's about to revalue or we know about it & what's about to happen. They're not going to be bold about it.  But they're not being nasty.  Isn't that interesting?  I think so. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi found this...

4-9-2021   Intel Guru Frank26:  Bank Story

Weegie - Fear The ‘Frank’ Story ! :o 

image.gif.2aea68479f37e0883b910c38b913da24.gif

U Don’t Know Where That Thing Has Been ...

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 10
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, DF#1 said:

I guess we were well over due for a bank story.....🤣

Plus it could be true, because its not Well Fargo. I will ask some of my banker contacts to verify any truth to this what so ever. I personally think its one steam hot mess of BS! But, Im happy to take my dose of hopium!!! 🤠

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Artitech said:

Plus it could be true, because its not Well Fargo. I will ask some of my banker contacts to verify any truth to this what so ever. I personally think its one steam hot mess of BS! But, Im happy to take my dose of hopium!!! 🤠

I haven't asked my bank contact (regional bank mgr) in a while, i will try this weekend and post his response.

Every time I've asked him in the past he acts like he's heard nothing about it.

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

Several large banks are confirming IQD exchanges are coming.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

4-9-2021   Intel Guru Frank26:

Bank Story from community member:  He calls his brother & says 'You know what that guy [Guru] Frank26 told us to go to the bank & ask questions?  I did it...They [Chase bank] told me yeah...we see the Iraqi dinar.   It's on our computer screens & when it's accepted worldwide bring it in...by the way what kind of denominations do you have?  [Frank:  they wanted to know what the denominations & how much you had & everything?]   'yeah I didn't divulge how much of it I had, I was so excited I called my brother...he decided to call BOA [Bank of America] down in Texas...& lo & behold the same thing happened to him.  He says do y'all exchange foreign currency?  'He [Bank] says yes what foreign currency do you have & he [his brother] says the Iraqi dinar & he [bank] says yes, it's on our list & soon you'll be able to bring it in but we can't help you right now ...when it is recognized we will be able to bring you in.' -   This is a pattern.  A lot of banks are saying this.  Not every bank...most banks are still being quiet about it.  But the big banks.  Don't be calling a mom & pop place...they aren't going to tell me that oh it's about to revalue or we know about it & what's about to happen. They're not going to be bold about it.  But they're not being nasty.  Isn't that interesting?  I think so. 

so frank26, did you, by any chance,  talk to the tellers named both " frank 26 " too in chase bank and bank of america? so does that mean that you talked to yourselves? because you didn't mention the tellers's name in the chase bank and bank of america. that's why i just assume that you talked to yourselves.

• Haha 1

• yota691 changed the title to A Believable Bank Story