Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Government of Iraq on CBI

Wheelman

The Governor stated that the rate on 12/20/20 ,which was 1190, would stick. The big devalue occurred on 12/24/20, going to 1435.  I'm off a few pips . Neither of these rates would be any good at all in improving anything. It won't pay for the huge dam Iraq is building  or ,improve national or international business . 

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

1 minute ago, Wheelman said:

You must have a valuable currency to go International, don’t let this video scare you. 

Once again, Adam did tell us that before any RV/RI that there would will be much disinformation. Why would this man (or anyone else)tell us that it is going to RV/RI to jeopardize his life and that of his family. The fact that he is even talking about is great in itself. He knows something for sure and I'll bet it's more positive than negative news. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

I hope my last post did not discourage anyone . What the Gov said made no sense. Neither do the wacky charts that follow the value of dinar , spiking up and down every day . Referring to what Wheelman said , monopoly money ,which has the same value as dinar now , doesn't have a chance in hell of going international  or paying for huge dams.

• Upvote 3

What is the name of the nutcase religious leader in Iraq, who organized riots? That is the man to watch. The only way great inequalities in income, they only way they get re-distributed, is when you have 2 conditions in place: a-an economic system that can generate wealth and also b-violence to make sure we have the necessity to distribute that wealth and level inequality.

The rich in Iraq, their top people are already wealthy, beyond belief, stole hundreds of billions, if not trillions. There is a good reason the poor have not seen this wealth: they have not rioted enough YET. :moneybag::bananacamel::twocents:

See the source image

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

One thing for sure, they are consistent about letting us know there will be no change in the current exchange rate, it will be changed back to the 1190 previous rate, or reduced to 1500. This is Iraq and I don't know if he is pulling our leg or telling the truth. One thing for sure, inflation will rise and the people will eventually start raising hell. They will remain where they are internationally and no one will take them seriously. Everything else is pointing towards a Rv but of course they will never tell us they will revalue the money. We will see here in a minute. I am going to give it to the end of this year and early next year, if nothing happens by then I will completely ignore Iraq until I see the Iraqi people celebrating in the streets. The International Community is at their disposal the question is, how long will they drag this out. I think it can happen this year but from their track record I am not going to hold my breath!! 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, horsesoldier said:

I guess now everyone and including their goats & camels are going chime on how committed they are to economic reforms. 

The camels were always committed.  It's the goats who couldn't get over the hump.

• Haha 6

16 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

One thing for sure, they are consistent . the question is, how long will they drag this out. I think it can happen this year but from their track record I am not going to hold my breath!! 

Man oh man you nailed my current sentiments with your entire post Greedydinar07 . I almost used a shortened version of you moniker but chose not to ... GD07 , nope not gonna do it Lord. It's kinda like why I do not post anywhere like I use to in all honesty. There are so many others that have gobs of excellent  sources of IQD info , that usually post what I see else where on the subject. Sort of a self confirming thing. Plus that this has dragged on for so stinking long , with no apparent end in site , I figure why should I bother. If only before I go to heaven , is all I ask . 

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 1

Yes Sir New York Kevin! You know how they do it in Iraq. I think the people will have to raise hell first and then we might see something happen!! I am going to stay positive until then!! But "SOON" is always in the back of my mind!! And where is this big CURRENCY RESET that was suppose to happen this year. The elite/one percent really know how to hold the wealth from the masses!! We will see! Go Iraq!! Go RV!! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Rochester said:

What is the name of the nutcase religious leader in Iraq, who organized riots? That is the man to watch. The only way great inequalities in income, they only way they get re-distributed, is when you have 2 conditions in place: a-an economic system that can generate wealth and also b-violence to make sure we have the necessity to distribute that wealth and level inequality.

The rich in Iraq, their top people are already wealthy, beyond belief, stole hundreds of billions, if not trillions. There is a good reason the poor have not seen this wealth: they have not rioted enough YET. :moneybag::bananacamel::twocents:

See the source image

He needs to find a dentist ...

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, SONIA1 said:

So I guess it's from the horse's mouth Cbi no rate change I'm going to sell all my dinars what A bs 

I will buy them from you ! $50 per thousand ! Or just hold on to them till something freezes over and be happy then . Prehistoricman , you are edgy there bud. Be careful least you earn another demerit. Can you not see that Sonia, myself and others are simply tired of getting great news such as this, then nothing happening, as we await the ability to retire ... possibly debt free . WE are only human here, take a chill pill .

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

11 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Why they have to repeat so many times there will be no change in the current exchange rate?

Are they planning to develop the economy and start the reconstruction projects at 1460 dinars per dollar?

Are they planning to move to an open market economy and trade with the world at 1460 dinars per dollar ?

Are they planning to attract investment at 1460 dinars per dollar?

How are they planning to give purchasing power to the people at 1460 dinars per dollar?

We patiently wait.

LB some peeps just don’t get it and don’t deserve to get it! 

• Thanks 1