Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NO MORE COMMUNIST DICTATORS CONTROL

I've been seeing more and more of this kind of behavior worldwide. This thread is for ALL who wish to post videos and commentary of saine people who are FED UP with allowing the ignorant and cowardly people to rule our lives. 

PUSH BACK. 

AND DEMAND YOUR FREEDOM 

Watch "Diners Chant Get Out At Health Inspectors Trying To Shut Down A Restaurant!" on YouTube

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

They thought that's exactly what they were doing at the Capitol.....now they're suffering the legal consequences of their misguided anger and actions.

GO RV, then BV

Still believing the Luciferian Democrats lies, aye. Doesn't matter you simply cannot enslave people who refuse your false doctrine. 

I started this thread because I know that these retaliations will grow worse and worse. And sadly people will die on both sides. But that's exactly what the Democratic Communist, Luciferians want. 

12 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Still believing the Luciferian Democrats lies, aye. Doesn't matter you simply cannot enslave people who refuse your false doctrine. 

I started this thread because I know that these retaliations will grow worse and worse. And sadly people will die on both sides. But that's exactly what the Democratic Communist, Luciferians want. 

Plenty of videos available from the Righties being prosecuted for their part in the insurrection....one need only look, bro.

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Plenty of videos available from the Righties being prosecuted for their part in the insurrection....one need only look, bro.

GO RV, then BV

Yes I know, but the difference between you and me is I also understand that the Corrupt DOJ (Department of NO Justice) is the same organization of Luciferians that allow Senator Feinstein to get away with keeping a Chinese spy on her payroll for 20 years. 

And the same organization that has allowed every single Democratic Communist, Luciferian to never be investigated for ANY CRIMES WHATSOEVER. 

Furthermore, I KNOW that you fully understand what is happening, but the truth simply doesn't fit your narrative. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Yes I know, but the difference between you and me is I also understand that the Corrupt DOJ (Department of NO Justice) is the same organization of Luciferians that allow Senator Feinstein to get away with keeping a Chinese spy on her payroll for 20 years. 

And the same organization that has allowed every single Democratic Communist, Luciferian to never be investigated for ANY CRIMES WHATSOEVER. 

Furthermore, I KNOW that you fully understand what is happening, but the truth simply doesn't fit your narrative. 

What are you talking about?....Durham's investigation of Dems has gone on longer so far than Mueller's entire investigation did.  Fact.

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

What are you talking about?....Durham's investigation of Dems has gone on longer so far than Mueller's entire investigation did.  Fact.

GO RV, then BV

What makes you think Durham is investing ANYTHING? I could have presented enough evidence to arrest half of Washington by now. So until I see indictments flowing Durham is just another SWAMP RAT. 

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

What makes you think Durham is investing ANYTHING? I could have presented enough evidence to arrest half of Washington by now. So until I see indictments flowing Durham is just another SWAMP RAT. 

That seems to be a recurring theme when those on the hard Right, or hard Left, for that matter, don't get the results they are expecting....How many close allies did DJT toss under the bus when he didn't get his way.....too many to count.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

That seems to be a recurring theme when those on the hard Right, or hard Left, for that matter, don't get the results they are expecting....How many close allies did DJT toss under the bus when he didn't get his way.....too many to count.

GO RV, then BV

True but I find it amusing when people refer to political figures having 'Allies' in Washington DC. That's the biggest cesspool of degenerate vipers the world has ever seen. There are no allies only political brinkmanship. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

They thought that's exactly what they were doing at the Capitol.....now they're suffering the legal consequences of their misguided anger and actions.

Once again, you just don’t get it.

9 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

How many close allies did DJT toss under the bus when he didn't get his way.....too many to count.

There is a difference between throwing someone under the bus or getting rid of them when they are trying to subvert everything you are trying to do for the country from within.

• Like 1
  • Pow! 3

• 3 weeks later...

WATCH: Canadian Police Bring SWAT Team to Church Where Polish Pastor Went Viral for Shaming ‘Nazi’ Police on Easter

By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published April 25, 2021 at 7:00am

The first time that police came to his church, the highly animated Pawlowski did not hold back as he repeatedly shamed the officers and compared them to the Gestapo.

“Out of this property you Nazis! Gestapo is not allowed here!” he shouted. “Out, Nazi! Out! Nazis are not welcome here! Do not come back here you Nazi psychopaths!”

On Saturday, Pawlowski tweeted that the officers had returned and linked to a video of the confrontation on YouTube, which he titled “The Gestapo came again attacking the church!”

The officers were there delivering a court order saying that they can search the church for COVID violations.

0-303.jpg

Pawlowski was not interested in cooperating, however, and told them so.

“I do not cooperate with the Gestapo. I do not talk to the Nazis. You came in your uniforms like thugs, that’s what you are. Brown shirts of Adolf Hitler. You are Nazi Gestapo. Communist. Fascists. I do not cooperate with Nazis. Talk to my lawyer. You are not allowed here,” Pawlowski told the officers.

• Thanks 2