Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dictator in Chief

Biden says 'no Amendment in the Constitution is absolute' and calls gun violence 'a public health crisis' and 'embarrassment' as he prepares to sign SIX executive orders cracking down on firearms

• President Joe Biden described mass shootings in America as a 'public health crisis' and declared 'no amendment to the constitution is absolute' 
  • He unveiled a series of executive orders designed to curb gun violence
  • 'Gun violence in this country is an epidemic and it’s an international embarrassment,' he said 
  • 'Nothing I'm about to recommend in any way impinges on the Second Amendment. These are phony arguments,' Biden said 
  • More actions expected with Biden saying this is 'just a start' 
  • Biden was joined by Vice President Kamala Harris and AG Merrick Garland
  • In audience were Jill Biden, Doug Emhoff and Gabby Giffords 
  • Biden unveiled six actions his administration is taking: a crackdown on the proliferation of 'ghost guns,' which are built from kits
  • Alss will tighten requirements on pistol braces that allow for more accurate shooting; the DoJ will publish 'red flag' legislation for the states
  • Invest in evidence-based community violence interventions; and DoJ will issue an annual report on gun trafficking  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9450333/Biden-says-no-Amendment-Constitution-absolute-new-gun-crackdown.html

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 3

amendment
[əˈmen(d)mənt]

NOUN
  1. a minor change or addition designed to improve a text, piece of legislation, etc..
    "an amendment to existing bail laws"
    synonyms:
    revision · alteration · change · modification · qualification · adaptation · adjustment · edit · editing · rewrite · rewriting · redraft · redrafting · recasting · rephrasing · 
    • an article added to the US Constitution.
      "the First Amendment"
    • something which is added to soil in order to improve its texture or fertility.

GO RV, then BV
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 7

Just now, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

Biden is a communist dictator 

I don’t think He himself is a communist he’s just owned by them and now has to do as he’s told !!! Please don’t get me wrong I said he may not be a communist ... but my opinion is  he  is a traitor to this country and doesn’t give a damn about American Citizens 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 4

5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Yikes.... but judging from the rubies, some hate the word a’MEN’dment.....

Ya, Wtf - Idk Shabb’s ? :blink:

Maybe Ur Supposed To Be Using A More Gender Neutral Term Like - A’Person’dment ? :o 

Perhaps There’s A WokeTokeBeforeU’veSpoke App That Keeps Up With All Of This Crap ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 2

2 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Ya, Wtf - Idk Shabb’s ? :blink:

Maybe Ur Supposed To Be Using A More Gender Neutral Term Like - A’Person’dment ? :o 

Perhaps There’s A WokeTokeBeforeU’veSpoke App That Keeps Up With All Of This Crap ...

Hahahaha.....Are you proposing the U.S. Constitution change Amendments to Apersondments, Thuggie?  :eyebrows:  

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

36 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Hahahaha.....Are you proposing the U.S. Constitution  ‘Change’  Amendments to Apersondments, Thuggie?  :eyebrows:

Nah, I Wouldn’t ‘Change’ A Thing - And Especially Not The 2nd Amendment If Ur Ever ‘Home Alone’ ! :o 

image.gif.6e198cb49d69905cb4251447548c216a.gif

image.gif.0f9211bc1779ccfb4339051b8ede2d70.gif

image.gif.f2bfe0bdc300bd65f3c114e50c8ead87.gif

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I have a pic of the great reveal but I’m out of memory to post the historic pic.  

If any of you Mods can assist me by emptying my memory I would love to share it with Thugs.  😂 

10 minutes ago, TexasGranny said:

Fixed it for you Pitcher. No problem.

Thx TG - He’s Also Having Another Problem Above ! ;) 

Plus He Could Use Some Help With His ‘Splitter’ ! :o 

image.gif.ba0877e50e427e2e8d8792128863b5fa.gif

• Like 1

As we see by studying the mid-east countries.the people in power slowly

take away the money and freedoms from their people. New laws and control

of the media is really all it takes. Now the media is saying voter I.D. is somehow

prejudiced against minorities. I don't get that. I need an ID to get a fishing licence 

When they started voting under the new form of government in Iraq they put a finger

in an ink well. One person one vote. No dead people allowed 

• Like 1
  • Pow! 3