Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Midnight Opinions - CDT - 4/07/2021

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Petra  Guess who's coming to Iraq in a couple days Barzani the head of Kurdistan...his deal is done.  He got his 13.97% which is a lot more than I thought he was going to get...he's coming to town.  Why would he be coming to town It's not to negotiate some more for his contract.  He's got it.  It's signed.  It's done...the timing...it makes a lot of sense.  

*** MilitiaMan  Article: "US-Iraq strategic dialogue to take place on April 7 Quote: "The relationship between the US and Iraq, including its military presence in the country, is based on a strategic framework agreement signed in 2008. It called for close defense co-operation to deter threats to Iraq's “sovereignty, security and territorial integrity."   The talks, due to take place next Wednesday, will focus on security, counterterrorism, economics and energy, political issues, and educational and cultural co-operation.  Gotta love the timing of things...The economics and energy has my attention for obvious reasons... The oil deals we see of late are all about economics, yet, security is a part of that and big time too. The Tripartite with Jordan and Egyptis the following day... Watch and see... This is all for a purpose... I like it! imo...

*** Ray  A Shafq News source reported that President Saleh has ratified the 2021 Budget Law and returned it to the Ministry of Finance to start work on it for Thursday.

*** Petra  This is the endgame.  This is what we've been waiting for...once that thing [the 2021 passed budget] is signed that is game over...it's gonna be the last second and they'll release the parade.  But they are officially on the clock so that's the good news.  It's getting sweeter and sweeter every day because every day we're getting closer and closer to what we're waiting for.  So yeah all very very exciting...

*** Frank26  Article: "After weeks of delay, Iraq's council of representatives passes budget for 2021 The fact that this budget has been passed is only because they have a new exchange rate.  They have never had one before...

*** Pimpy  Again I have to bring this up because people are asking me.  Again, no, there is no 1 for 1 exchange rate happening in Iraq.  That's false.  I told you guys what that would create.  A huge large black market of the Iraqi dinar.  You would have people buying cheap out of country smuggling the in country exchange the 1 for 1 grabbing their profits and running back out of country buying more dinar and going back in.  When the exchange rate happens it happens inside country and out of country all at the same time...

*** MilitiaMan  the main thing is, is that they tell us the budget will be applied retroactively for many many months.  Implementing that retroactively from the 31st tells you them stopping the auctions has all been timed...for this particular purpose because it's all about the exchange rate...it's awesome.  Good deal.

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON 

*** MilitiaMan  Article: "Ports call for accelerating electronic transformation"   This has been a work in progress for years. They have not just started this. They have been hard at this for many years. Now it is effectively go time...We know the IMF, UN, World Bank, Bank of international Settlements, etc have a pulse in the on goings in the monetary reforms and digital transformation that Iraq is presenting to the world now..(post 1 of 2).. 

*** MilitiaMan  It is very clear they are gearing to interlink globally via land, sea and air...All borders, ports and airports will have codes for all goods. A requirement for Article 8 and or WTO ascension. imo ~ They are obviously educating everyone in the matter.  The most important at this level are the those 200 banks, as they clear money globally... They all have a need to know and at the same time. They got the message...This is very very very exciting times imo.!..(post 2 of 2).. 

*** Frank26  We're looking for, what we call 'chatter' from the CBI and the GOI...It's not hard for the IQD to de-peg from the American dollar because the IQD's assets and natural resources simply embarrass the American dollar...

*** Mnt Goat  Article: "THE GOVERNOR OF THE CENTRAL BANK DETERMINES THE STEPS FOR DEVELOPING THE FINANCIAL AND BANKING SECTOR"  Quote:  "He also urged banks to digitally transform the services provided by opening accounts remotely, and using applications such as mobile phone applications and internet banking services, in accordance with international best practices.”

*** MilitiaMan  Article: "THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) HOLDS A VIRTUAL WORKSHOP TO DISCUSS BUNA’S COMPLIANCE STANDARDS AND INFORMATION SECURITY CERTIFICATION"  ...The country of Iraq is going smart tech now. Just as the borders are too. They are now already catching the pilfering of funds. That is not going to be allowed anymore. They are to nip that in the bud, pronto...They are going to the internet for international accounts. Article:  "The International Islamic Bank launches a new service"  They'll need imo an international rate when all is ready, set, go.. imo.  That appears to be underway and on many levels. Even King Salman has granted license for ITB to open branches in the Kingdom...imo.

That's all Folks - Blessings - Ron 
    • By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON 

*** Petra  ... More articles discussing France and China engagements (contracts) all are telling a very exciting story for the strength growing daily of the IQD...Many more articles... demonstrate that Iraq is getting financially stronger and truly getting their house in order under the direction of the IMF/WB/UST...

*** Pimpy   We already know they're implementing their white papers.  We already know they're underway into this new budget.  I know there's supposed to be some amendments but you got one group saying that's not going to be amended, others saying that they're hoping for it.  We'll keep an eye on this.  Oil prices continue to go up.  This really benefits Iraq in a lot of different ways as long as they invest the money into opening the private sector...I know they're saying no supplementary budget but I'm thinking there will be one...

*** Frank26  If you look at the CBI website everyday and you say to yourself, 'Oh, my goodness they just announced that they de-pegged from the American dollar...!' You should get excited...contracts and the budget are both waiting for a new exchange rate...

*** Petra   Article: "Ziad Khalaf: The Iraqi Summit For Digital Transformation Is A Gateway To The Country's Development"  This is key: "the direct cooperation between the Central Bank of Iraq and the providers of electronic lift services has contributed to the consolidation of the electronic payment infrastructure, in terms of the database, governance rules and instructions, and local and international compliance. He pointed out that the companies licensed by the Central Bank, Visa and MasterCard, and the two operators were able to support most banks in issuing international cards and portraying the reality of electronic payment services."  Key words: consolidation, infrastructure, governance, local AND INTERNATIONAL compliance, INTERNATIONAL cards...etc. Really a huge article and note...this meeting is in the past!! IMO...

• By ronscarpa

*** Mnt Goat *** All of this recent news is VERY good. It could not get any better other than announcing the RV...Everyone needs to remember that I do have some contacts in the CBI and I am going to be able to let you at least 48-72 hours prior to the activity happening. Also I will be able to give a “reasonable” target date for the RV event and I will back it up with proof & FACTS, not just rumors.

*** Pimpy *** A lot of chitter-chatter and diplomacy going on between the United States...centered on Iraq.  Iraq is the hub of the Middle East there's no doubt about it...there's tons of articles about the meeting between the United States and Iraq as well as with Kurdistan...and what they need to do to strengthen relationships with Iraq...I'm more than positive they're talking most likely what to do with Iran...

• By ronscarpa
      Today is The National Day of Prayer - Pray for our Nation, it's Government, Our People.

** Frank26 ** The Unpegging of the American dollar from the Iraqi dinar will allow the 1 to 1 rate domestically and will allow the 1 to 1 rate to leave Iraq and go into the international community where it's going to float...the day that I see the Iraqi dinar has been unpegged it may be like 3 seconds and then we'll see the new rate...more than likely IMO...the moment you see the CBI talking about unpegging, holy cow, hold on tight. 

** Pimpy ** I know somebody out there in the YouTube sphere told everybody that there was an in-country rate change which is not true...

** Mnt Goat ** Article: "ACTIVATING THE ECONOMIC ACTIVITIES OF IRAQ" Quote: "...activating economic activity between Iraq and the major economic blocs, is one of the things that contribute to activating economic activities, by investing in advanced technology for investment companies and transferring them to the country."   All good signs that Iraqi is moving ahead - not backwards.

Today is The National Day of Prayer - Pray for our Nation, it's Government, Our People.
    • By ronscarpa

** Mnt Goat **  I will tell you one thing for sure we can’t count on Ramadan as a target to let the RV happen. We never could...Every year we hear the same old crap...“Ramadan is the holiday of giving, so the CBI is going to give the people the revaluation.” ...This is pure speculation...with NO FACTS to back it up...Just so you know Ramadan began in mid-April and so where is the RV? The upcoming Eid al-Fitr holiday is May 12 to Sunday May 19 and nothing is planned for an RV by the CBI. Don’t you think they would have announced some plan by now to educate the people, if this was the case?

** Frank26 **  You know that there is a massive campaign coming.  But before that happens, the process, the steps that are occurring are extremely important...the Iraqi dinar right now is pegged to the American dollar...one of the things that's in this process is the Iraqi dinar has to un-peg from the American dollar...You want an international rate?   That's why they have to un-peg in order for the the dinar to leave the country at 1 to 1 and then peg to the American dollar inside a basket...

... Night Folks ... Blessings - Ron
  • Testing the Rocker Badge!

• Live Exchange Rate

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.