Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Midnight Opinions - CDT - 4/07/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Petra  Guess who's coming to Iraq in a couple days Barzani the head of Kurdistan...his deal is done.  He got his 13.97% which is a lot more than I thought he was going to get...he's coming to town.  Why would he be coming to town It's not to negotiate some more for his contract.  He's got it.  It's signed.  It's done...the timing...it makes a lot of sense.  

*** MilitiaMan  Article: "US-Iraq strategic dialogue to take place on April 7 Quote: "The relationship between the US and Iraq, including its military presence in the country, is based on a strategic framework agreement signed in 2008. It called for close defense co-operation to deter threats to Iraq's “sovereignty, security and territorial integrity."   The talks, due to take place next Wednesday, will focus on security, counterterrorism, economics and energy, political issues, and educational and cultural co-operation.  Gotta love the timing of things...The economics and energy has my attention for obvious reasons... The oil deals we see of late are all about economics, yet, security is a part of that and big time too. The Tripartite with Jordan and Egyptis the following day... Watch and see... This is all for a purpose... I like it! imo...

*** Ray  A Shafq News source reported that President Saleh has ratified the 2021 Budget Law and returned it to the Ministry of Finance to start work on it for Thursday.

*** Petra  This is the endgame.  This is what we've been waiting for...once that thing [the 2021 passed budget] is signed that is game over...it's gonna be the last second and they'll release the parade.  But they are officially on the clock so that's the good news.  It's getting sweeter and sweeter every day because every day we're getting closer and closer to what we're waiting for.  So yeah all very very exciting...

*** Frank26  Article: "After weeks of delay, Iraq's council of representatives passes budget for 2021 The fact that this budget has been passed is only because they have a new exchange rate.  They have never had one before...

*** Pimpy  Again I have to bring this up because people are asking me.  Again, no, there is no 1 for 1 exchange rate happening in Iraq.  That's false.  I told you guys what that would create.  A huge large black market of the Iraqi dinar.  You would have people buying cheap out of country smuggling the in country exchange the 1 for 1 grabbing their profits and running back out of country buying more dinar and going back in.  When the exchange rate happens it happens inside country and out of country all at the same time...

*** MilitiaMan  the main thing is, is that they tell us the budget will be applied retroactively for many many months.  Implementing that retroactively from the 31st tells you them stopping the auctions has all been timed...for this particular purpose because it's all about the exchange rate...it's awesome.  Good deal.

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3