Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Crypto

screwball

heres a rumur, i here someone is starting a equity coin and exchange with a range of mobile apps linked to a basket of middle east commodities. this will be an opportunity no doubt for people to jump on as early adopters. i will keep you posted as i work through the white paper.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 5

15 hours ago, screwball said:

heres a rumur, i here someone is starting a equity coin and exchange with a range of mobile apps linked to a basket of middle east commodities. this will be an opportunity no doubt for people to jump on as early adopters. i will keep you posted as i work through the white paper.

Awesome, we look forward

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Investment funds with Gulf countries

27125.jpg

8th April, 2021  by Samir Al-Nasiri

The initiative of Mr. Al-Kazemi's government to reconnect with the Gulf states, which began with an important and serious visit by Mr. Rless of the Council of Ministers to Saudi Arabia and the UAE, and to declare the intention to visit all Arab countries after an interruption and suspension of the coordination meetings of the Iraqi-Saudi Coordinating Council after the recent visit of the large Saudi delegation, which included ministers and a large number of up to Government officials and the private sector to Baghdad

It is an important initiative to return Iraq to its Arab depth and fortune and openness to building balanced political, economic and security relations with brotherly and friendly countries, in particular with the countries of the geographical region, in which the Arab depth of Iraq is the basis and essence

And that it is a sure evidence of the new foreign relations strategy that Iraq has adopted since 2017, and the first of these relations was the emergence of the Coordination Council with the Saudi side and its first meeting in November 2017 in Saudi Arabia and the signing of memoranda of understanding for the previous government during the visit of the former and former Prime Minister, but the relations did not continue according to The goals and principles agreed upon by the two parties for political, subjective and objective reasons

To strengthen the Iraqi-Gulf relations in all political, security and economic fields, in particular cooperation in the field of investment, and to establish a joint investment fund between Iraq and Saudi Arabia on the one hand, and between Iraq and the UAE on the other hand, by allocating three billion dollars to each fund with the aim of stimulating investment for strategic projects, particularly those related to electricity, energy and reconstruction

It is expected that similar investment funds will be established in the next phase in conjunction with other Gulf countries, and that activating and promoting the initiation of these projects must be consistent with joint cooperation and communication and strengthening banking relations between Iraq and the Gulf countries, especially in foreign banking transactions, and stimulating and encouraging investment companies to invest in Iraq. Promote financing and investment fields

Noting that the Iraqi economy is currently going through a critical and complex phase and a stifling financial crisis due to the decrease in its revenues from oil, the main source of the public budget, and this coincided with the outbreak of Corona pandemic and its effects on the economies of most countries of the world, including what the Iraqi economy is currently suffering. 

One of the government's priorities is to overcome the economic crisis and eliminate the epidemic, in addition to the electoral, political and security tasks. 

Therefore, it requires the government, especially after the wide international, regional, Gulf, and Arab openness to Iraq and the beginning of building new relationships, and in order for the agreements that resulted from the last visit of Mr. Al-Kazemi in the field of investment to be implemented, the House of Representatives is required to discuss and approve the Construction Council law

What concerns us here is the future of international economic, financial and banking relations in general and with the Arab Gulf states in particular and some Arab countries with an influential economic depth and extending bridges of relationship with them in a way that serves the opening of new horizons for communication and exchange of benefits, encouraging Arab investment in Iraq, developing banking infrastructure and technology, increasing inter-banking transactions and creating New ways of cooperating with sober correspondent banks in those countries

In conclusion, we call for drawing up a roadmap for communication and joint coordination for the purpose of actually initiating the development of what has been reached from the general guidelines for building and restoring economic, financial and banking relations that were cut off several decades ago. 
Emphasis on the agreement to develop and open broad horizons for cooperation in the economic and banking fields, correct previous tracks and overcome all obstacles that hinder the building of sound and solid relations

19 hours ago, screwball said:

i here someone is starting a equity coin and exchange with a range of mobile apps linked to a basket of middle east commodities.

Here’s An Article On The Region In General ! ;) 

:D  :D  :D 

LINK

Investment funds with Gulf countries

27125.jpg

8th April, 2021  by Samir Al-Nasiri

The initiative of Mr. Al-Kazemi's government to reconnect with the Gulf states, which began with an important and serious visit by Mr. Rless of the Council of Ministers to Saudi Arabia and the UAE, and to declare the intention to visit all Arab countries after an interruption and suspension of the coordination meetings of the Iraqi-Saudi Coordinating Council after the recent visit of the large Saudi delegation, which included ministers and a large number of up to Government officials and the private sector to Baghdad

It is an important initiative to return Iraq to its Arab depth and fortune and openness to building balanced political, economic and security relations with brotherly and friendly countries, in particular with the countries of the geographical region, in which the Arab depth of Iraq is the basis and essence

And that it is a sure evidence of the new foreign relations strategy that Iraq has adopted since 2017, and the first of these relations was the emergence of the Coordination Council with the Saudi side and its first meeting in November 2017 in Saudi Arabia and the signing of memoranda of understanding for the previous government during the visit of the former and former Prime Minister, but the relations did not continue according to The goals and principles agreed upon by the two parties for political, subjective and objective reasons

To strengthen the Iraqi-Gulf relations in all political, security and economic fields, in particular cooperation in the field of investment, and to establish a joint investment fund between Iraq and Saudi Arabia on the one hand, and between Iraq and the UAE on the other hand, by allocating three billion dollars to each fund with the aim of stimulating investment for strategic projects, particularly those related to electricity, energy and reconstruction

It is expected that similar investment funds will be established in the next phase in conjunction with other Gulf countries, and that activating and promoting the initiation of these projects must be consistent with joint cooperation and communication and strengthening banking relations between Iraq and the Gulf countries, especially in foreign banking transactions, and stimulating and encouraging investment companies to invest in Iraq. Promote financing and investment fields

Noting that the Iraqi economy is currently going through a critical and complex phase and a stifling financial crisis due to the decrease in its revenues from oil, the main source of the public budget, and this coincided with the outbreak of Corona pandemic and its effects on the economies of most countries of the world, including what the Iraqi economy is currently suffering. 

One of the government's priorities is to overcome the economic crisis and eliminate the epidemic, in addition to the electoral, political and security tasks. 

Therefore, it requires the government, especially after the wide international, regional, Gulf, and Arab openness to Iraq and the beginning of building new relationships, and in order for the agreements that resulted from the last visit of Mr. Al-Kazemi in the field of investment to be implemented, the House of Representatives is required to discuss and approve the Construction Council law

What concerns us here is the future of international economic, financial and banking relations in general and with the Arab Gulf states in particular and some Arab countries with an influential economic depth and extending bridges of relationship with them in a way that serves the opening of new horizons for communication and exchange of benefits, encouraging Arab investment in Iraq, developing banking infrastructure and technology, increasing inter-banking transactions and creating New ways of cooperating with sober correspondent banks in those countries

In conclusion, we call for drawing up a roadmap for communication and joint coordination for the purpose of actually initiating the development of what has been reached from the general guidelines for building and restoring economic, financial and banking relations that were cut off several decades ago. 
Emphasis on the agreement to develop and open broad horizons for cooperation in the economic and banking fields, correct previous tracks and overcome all obstacles that hinder the building of sound and solid relations 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

On 4/7/2021 at 7:29 PM, screwball said:

Not sure if you saw that the Trade Bank of Iraq will start their Mobile App services on 4/15.  They claim it will be fully functional 5/1.  The AMF wants Iraq in but they (Iraq) cannot stop their distrust with each other and their bickering. 

Edited by JonnyV
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, JonnyV said:

Not sure if you saw that the Trade Bank of Iraq will start their Mobile App services on 4/15.  They claim it will be fully functional 5/1.  The AMF wants Iraq in but they (Iraq) cannot stop their distrust with each other and their bickering. 

Sounds about right for those goat humpers, cannot stop bickering. Baaahhh, No Baaahhh!

14 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Call me in as cautious on this one.....I'm not a huge fan of ME countries.....

I question their ability to get along doing most anything...

....and who will be the brain trust to pull something like this off?

Much more complex than it sounds IMO.....   CL

It’s not there coin it’s my coin, equity coin linked to basket of commodities Weber you will earn possibly earn dividends. It’s cominig and nothing to do with them.

3 hours ago, screwball said:

It’s not there coin it’s my coin, equity coin linked to basket of commodities Weber you will earn possibly earn dividends. It’s cominig and nothing to do with them.

I'd be looking for a great deal more information before I'd invest....

To start...

Are you a Coder?

Coin or token?

Crowdfunded?

Platform?

Whitepaper?

Team and concept?

We can start there......CL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

I'd be looking for a great deal more information before I'd invest....

To start...

Are you a Coder?

Coin or token?

Crowdfunded?

Platform?

Whitepaper?

Team and concept?

We can start there......CL

Choose to invest or not invest your choice no I am the person back the coin with over 100,000,000 shares so count yourself out