Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Atlanta's Mayor Signs Executive Order To "Mitigate" Impact Of Georgia's Voting Restrictions

20 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Did the same auditor do all three audits in Georgia?....and you're wrong if you don't believe getting to the truth is a vested part of being an auditor.

GO RV, then BV

When I say vested interested, I mean a vested financial interest.  

Vested Interest
1. A stake that a person or company has in a certain outcome. For example, a shareholder and an employee both have a vested interest in a company performing well.

The people who preformed the audits in Georgia were all related to Dominion or the Georgia SOS in someway.  Their finding there was no fraud was determined before they even started their audiit.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

1 minute ago, Markinsa said:

The people who preformed the audits in Georgia were all related to Dominion or the Georgia SOS in someway.  Their finding there was no fraud was determined before they even started their audiit.

And you have actual UNDISPUTED proof of such?  Who's the source?  What do they have vested in the outcome....truth?

GO RV, then BV

10 minutes ago, Shelley said:

I figured everyone on the left is missing seeing the word IMPEACH 

so I’m making that my new signature 

IMPEACH 46

Got a familiar ring to it.....I've seen a number of those signs in people's yards.  I just saw a flag hanging on a porch that proudly in 12 inch letters says F*** BIDEN.  I have to shake my head because a school bus stops right at that intersection to pick up kids.  There's some angry folks out there, that's for sure.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Got a familiar ring to it.....I've seen a number of those signs in people's yards.  I just saw a flag hanging on a porch that proudly in 12 inch letters says F*** BIDEN.  I have to shake my head because a school bus stops right at that intersection to pick up kids.  There's some angry folks out there, that's for sure.

GO RV, then BV

I like the one that says "F**k Biden" and at the bottom it says "And f**k you for voting for him"

👍🏻🤷🏿‍♂️👍🏻🙋👍🏿

6 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

No angrier or crazier than the left for the past five years.

I’m angry because they literally want conservatives and republicans to lose their jobs and shut down anything that’s on the right .... I truly believe that they want to destroy this country for the sake of power 

IMPEACH 46 

8 minutes ago, Shelley said:

No angrier or crazier than the left for the past five years.

I’m angry because they literally want conservatives and republicans to lose their jobs and shut down anything that’s on the right .... I truly believe that they want to destroy this country for the sake of power 

IMPEACH 46 

I don't know....those Righties at the Capitol did there best to rival the Left's city looters.  Nut jobs, all of them, Right and Left.

GO RV, then BV 

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

I don't know....those Righties at the Capitol did there best to rival the Left's city looters.  Nut jobs, all of them, Right and Left.

GO RV, then BV 

Let me ask you ..., how many lives were destroyed that one day at the Capitol 

How many lives were destroyed for months and months of burning down cities , killings , injuries and livelihoods caused by Antifa and BLM ?

the comparison seems really disproportionate !!!!

IMPEACH 46 

4 minutes ago, Shelley said:

Let me ask you ..., how many lives were destroyed that one day at the Capitol 

How many lives were destroyed for months and months of burning down cities , killings , injuries and livelihoods caused by Antifa and BLM ?

the comparison seems really disproportionate !!!!

IMPEACH 46 

All domestic violence is bad, no matter what political leanings the lawbreakers have....so comparing apples to oranges when both fruits are guilty as hell, seems pointless.

GO RV, then BV

All domestic violence is bad, no matter what political leanings the lawbreakers have....so comparing apples to oranges when both fruits are guilty as hell, seems pointless.

GO RV, then BV

You’re right we are comparing apples to oranges

one day at the Capitol to what at least 6 months and Kamala’s bail fund 

NO COMPARISON !! 
Your concern for the kids is touching 

what about what’s happening to the 20,000 kids at the border , sexual assault, dropped from 14’ walls

thrown in the river to drown 

where is your concern for these little kids  

14 minutes ago, Shelley said:

You’re right we are comparing apples to oranges

one day at the Capitol to what at least 6 months and Kamala’s bail fund 

NO COMPARISON !! 
Your concern for the kids is touching 

what about what’s happening to the 20,000 kids at the border , sexual assault, dropped from 14’ walls

thrown in the river to drown 

where is your concern for these little kids  

Who built the walls?  And I wouldn't be human if I the tragedy of the children at the border didn't bother me....The thing is though, nobody on the Right seemed to give a damn about kids being caged during the last admin.

And you forgot the tragedy at Charlottesville, and the Rightwing punk killing protestors in Wisconsin.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

Who built the walls?  And I wouldn't be human if I the tragedy of the children at the border didn't bother me....The thing is though, nobody on the Right seemed to give a damn about kids being caged during the last admin.

And you forgot the tragedy at Charlottesville, and I Rightwing punk killing protestors in Wisconsin.

GO RV, then BV

More mass shootings under Biden’s watch so far 🤷🏻‍♀️

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

And you forgot the tragedy at Charlottesville, and I Rightwing punk killing protestors in Wisconsin.

GO RV, then BV

Wow you actually believe we should have NO walls ??  Why do you like open borders , what’s the benefit ?

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

You're spinning....where was your outrage for the treatment of children during the last admin?

GO RV, then BV

I’m spinning ??? Trump was trying to stop the madness and he did

Biden is inviting the madness 

4 minutes ago, Shelley said:

Wow you actually believe we should have NO walls ??  Why do you like open borders , what’s the benefit ?

Not at all.....I blame nut jobs for the shootings...and I believe those situations go on the rise during Democratic administrations because said nut jobs who may be dragging their feet on perpetrating a shooting, feel they have to act before their guns are confiscated....Same reason gun and ammo sales go up when a Democrat takes office.

Sorry, quoted the wrong post for this response.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Not at all.....I blame nut jobs for the shootings...and I believe those situations go on the rise during Democratic administrations because said nut jobs who may be dragging their feet on perpetrating a shooting, feel they have to act before their guns are confiscated....Same reason gun and ammo sales go up when a Democrat takes office.

GO RV, then BV

I don’t agree with your reasoning but hey everyone has a right to their opinion

have a nice weekend Shabs