Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Economist: The International Monetary Fund suggested to Iraq that the exchange rate should remain at 1130

yota691

3 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

If i remember correctly, there is someone here mention the rate 5.26 usd.

It happen several years ago.  How or why is the question.  It was on the CBI website.  I saw it for myself.  Safe Dinar stopped selling immediately.  It was changed very quickly.  Hmm 🤨

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, JonnyV said:

It happen several years ago.  How or why is the question.  It was on the CBI website.  I saw it for myself.  Safe Dinar stopped selling immediately.  It was changed very quickly.  Hmm 🤨

If the rate 5.26 showed up on the cbi website, . May be that was just a test before the cbi really want to release that rate 5.26 usd ( openly to the publics ) again for the second time one day. Do you think the cbi will rv the iqd at 5.26 usd after the cbi suck all the dinars in from iraqi citizens and also from out of iraq country completely 100%?

Just now, dinarham said:

The $5'26 rate was allegedly leaked from the CBI early on ,around 2004

2004? So 5.26 usd must be the first test rate showed up on the cbi website after saddam died in 2003 and then, the rate went down the toilet. Hopefully, we will see the second real rv rate ( not a test rate again ) on the cbi website one day s**n.

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

I don't think any country in the world would revalue their currency at $5.26. JMO! I believe Iraq has a wealth of resources but not enough to RV at that amount, but anything can happen.

Dont forget the exchange includes 2 currencies. If the USD tanks just before we switch to the USN (US note) We could see any exchange rate.. $10, $15, $100 etc.. timing is everything which is why i am planning on holding my IQD until the collapse occurs, assuming it happens after the rv.

• Confused 1

23 hours ago, Linda Bower said:

Maybe Kazemi is set on bringing the rate out at $ 1.45 after he drops the zeros.  That would be better for us.

Kazemi, if he could, which he cannot, would be dropping zeroes from the IQD. 1.45 in IQD, not USD, and would come out at $.69 in US dollars, and that's not better.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Longtimelurker said:

@johnyv

You dont understand my post above? 

The USD will NOT collapse.  The world won’t let that happen.   Not sure where you are getting that.  Also,  there will not be a high exchange rate on the RV.  $3 - $5 maybe.   Not $10 and above.  

Edited by JonnyV
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

If the rate 5.26 showed up on the cbi website, . May be that was just a test before the cbi really want to release that rate 5.26 usd ( openly to the publics ) again for the second time one day. Do you think the cbi will rv the iqd at 5.26 usd after the cbi suck all the dinars in from iraqi citizens and also from out of iraq country completely 100%?

and shabibi in interview whilst in America at conference video is on youtube.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2021 at 11:46 AM, Carrello said:

Kazemi, if he could, which he cannot, would be dropping zeroes from the IQD. 1.45 in IQD, not USD, and would come out at $.69 in US dollars, and that's not better.

Thanks Carrello.

Finally it's nice to see someone who comprehends basic algebra in terms of keeping Dinars dinars and not in the arbitrarily switching to USD in the middle of the computation.

• Like 1