Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sidney Powell is NOT Backing Down

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

Talk about being considerate to others and their posted threads.

My posts are on a variety of "interesting" topics, news and conservative view points.  Your posts seem to be all about your political view point trying to discredit the conservatives, with an occasional post in Silly Smiles.   

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

4 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

My posts are on a variety of "interesting" topics, news and conservative view points.  Your posts seem to be all about your political view point trying to discredit the conservatives, with an occasional post in Silly Smiles.   

Am I being censured?  What is it you want from me with respect to my threads....and am I allowed to ask the same of you and everybody else who's threads I find offensive?

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Am I being censured?  What is it you want from me with respect to my threads...

No you are not being censured.  I am merely pointing out that you have consistently posted threads with known errors and omissions and attempting to pass them off as true and undisputed fact to support your political position.

• Pow! 2

10 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

No you are not being censured.  I am merely pointing out that you have consistently posted threads with known errors and omissions and attempting to pass them off as true and undisputed fact to support system">support your political position.

Sources, narratives, real facts, "alternative facts", outcomes.....it's a vicious cycle, one I'm not alone in navigating.  <_<

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Sources, narratives, real facts, "alternative facts", outcomes.....it's a vicious cycle, one I'm not alone in navigating.  <_<

GO RV, then BV

You're alone in your corn field maze in a field of parallel rows of corn. :facepalm:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Does snark offend you?....Is it directly a personal snark opinion about YOU as a person?

GO RV, then BV

I really try hard not be to offended by anything, I just consider the source and where they are in their walk.

9 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Not for me to judge others....You?

GO RV, then BV

John 8:43-45 (NASB)

43 Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you cannot listen to My word. 44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he tells a lie, he speaks from his own nature, because he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 But because I say the truth, you do not believe Me.

James 5:19-20 (NASB)
19 My brothers and sisters, if anyone among you strays from the truth and someone turns him back, 20 let him know that the one who has turned a sinner from the error of his way will save his soul from death and cover a multitude of sins.

------------------------

How do we cause our Brothers and Sisters to turn back if we do not judge what they do?

5 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

John 8:43-45 (NASB)

43 Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you cannot listen to My word. 44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he tells a lie, he speaks from his own nature, because he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 But because I say the truth, you do not believe Me.

James 5:19-20 (NASB)
19 My brothers and sisters, if anyone among you strays from the truth and someone turns him back, 20 let him know that the one who has turned a sinner from the error of his way will save his soul from death and cover a multitude of sins.

------------------------

How do we cause our Brothers and Sisters to turn back if we do not judge what they do?

If the Lord is guiding you to do it in each and every instance, turning back people straying from Him that is, not from you.....then do it.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

If the Lord is guiding you to do it in each and every instance, turning back people straying from Him that is, not you.....then do it.

GO RV, then BV

You have no idea how many times I have typed something and had to change it because of that. :lol:

• Upvote 1