Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sidney Powell is NOT Backing Down

Business Insider

Sydney Powell's defense in the $1.3 billion Dominion lawsuit may be used against her in Michigan sanctions effort

Natasha Dailey
Thu, April 8, 2021, 12:50 PM

Sidney Powell

Sidney Powell. Tom Williams/CQ-Roll Call, Inc via Getty Images Tom Williams/CQ-Roll Call, Inc via Getty Images
  • Michigan's attorney general said Powell made "stunning admissions" in the Dominion lawsuit.

• The state said those admissions should be further reason to sanction Powell.

• Powell and others are facing defamation lawsuits for claims made about 2020 election fraud.

Sidney Powell's defense in the $1.3 billion Dominion Voting Systems lawsuit is being used against her in a court case over unsubstantiated claims of election fraud in the 2020 presidential race.

Powell, an attorney who became widely known after filing multiple lawsuits and floating conspiracy theories about 2020 election fraud, claimed "no reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact" in her defense against a defamation lawsuit brought by election-technology company Dominion.

Now, Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel says Powell's statement is another reason a federal court should approve sanctions against her, Forbes first reported, citing a legal filing.

Powell "made a series of stunning admissions," in the Dominion lawsuit that addressed statements about election fraud, "many of which also were made to this Court," the filing said.

Nessel asked a federal court in January to sanction Powell and three other attorneys over a lawsuit in Michigan that requested the state overturn its elections results, claiming fraud in President Joe Biden's defeat of former President Donald Trump.

In her filing to the federal court this week, Nessel said Powell's defense in the Dominion lawsuit proves that the attorney's behavior "warrants sanctions because it unreasonably multiplied the proceedings in this case and abused the judicial process."

Powell did not respond to Insider's requests for comment.

Powell, who was hired and then fired by former President Trump, claimed Dominion and Smartmatic, which is also suing her, used their voting machines to falsify votes in the 2020 presidential election.

Her law firm filed lawsuits regarding 2020 election fraud in Michigan, Arizona, Georgia, and Wisconsin, all of which lost in court.

Powell isn't the only one facing legal repercussions for claims made about the 2020 election. Former President Donald Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani, Fox News, and MyPillow Chief Executive Officer Mike Lindell are also facing defamation lawsuits from the election-technology companies.

https://news.yahoo.com/sydney-powells-defense-1-3-165024099.html

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Powell, who was hired and then fired by former President Trump, claimed Dominion and Smartmatic, which is also suing her, used their voting machines to falsify votes in the 2020 presidential election.

Still using the lies that have been debunked.  Where do you draw the line on your reputation?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 6

14 hours ago, Markinsa said:

Still using the lies that have been debunked.  Where do you draw the line on your reputation?

Quite a ways past worrying about how flat earthers, Q peeps, false flag proclaimers, culling of the herd vaccine conspiracy folk, or election fraud soap boxers feel about me, don't you think?  I remember when Rudy proclaimed Sidney Powell was not a member of Trump's team....He had no choice, as she was even too far down the election fraud rabbit hole for them.  As always, just my opinions. 

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1

Quite a ways past worrying about how flat earthers, Q peeps, false flag proclaimers, culling of the herd vaccine conspiracy folk, or election fraud soap boxers feel about me, don't you think?  I remember when Rudy proclaimed Sidney Powell was not a member of Trump's team....He had no choice, as she was even too far down the election fraud rabbit hole for them.  As always, just my opinions. 

GO RV, then BV

So you forgot this post?

You never told anyone how much you're getting paid to push these false narratives.  If you aren't, you should because you're working overtime to earn it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Markinsa said:

So you forgot this post?

You never told anyone how much you're getting paid to push these false narratives.  If you aren't, you should because you're working overtime to earn it.

Just defending myself from angry Trump supporters.....Besides, do you really think I get paid to post in the political forum of an IQD investment website, and that I was placed here 5 years before the rise of Trump just in case?  That sounds like a typical conspiracy theory that floats around this political forum daily.  

GO RV, then BV

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Just defending myself from angry Trump supporters.....Besides, do you really think I get paid to post in the political forum of an IQD investment website, and that I was placed here 5 years before the rise of Trump just in case?  That sounds like a typical conspiracy theory that floats around this political forum daily.  

GO RV, then BV

So you think that bombarding this board with so much fake news to make it hard for us to keep up with and debunk is defending yourself?  Some people may say that people who do that are Useful Idiots or Tools.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

So you think that bombarding this board with so much fake news to make it hard for us to keep up with and debunk is defending yourself?  Some people may say that people who do that are Useful Idiots or Tools.

Like bombarding the site with killer vaccine threads, right?....though I don't believe you're a "Useful Idiot" or a "Tool"...you simply having different beliefs, something I thought every poster was afforded without reprisal, as long as they are respectful of others.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

GO RV, then BV

The sad thing is you have no idea what this comment says about you. :drunk:

20 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

So you forgot this post?

That's because he knows the NSA pays far too much currency for the job :lmao:

18 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Because it's not a lie.  

GO RV, then BV

You keep pushing the narrative that this new law is very restrictive on voters.

Read the new law. 

It expands voting days, even on Saturday.

It does not do away with absentee ballots.

A voter merely has to provide a copy of some form of ID when sending the ballot back. 

It even gives early voting more days to do it.

So every time you say it is more restrictive it is a lie. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

By the way....as of this very minute, on the first page of this political forum, 6 of the threads were started by me....7 were started by you.  Bombarding you say?

GO RV, then BV

• Pow! 1

6 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Like bombarding the site with killer vaccine threads, right?....though I don't believe you're a "Useful Idiot" or a "Tool"...you simply having different beliefs, something I thought every poster was afforded without reprisal, as long as they are respectful of others.

GO RV, then BV

Unlike your posts, those vaccine posts have not had the time to be proven out.  I pray that those posts are wrong, but if they're right, there are going to be hell of a lot of bodies to be buried, and since you got the vaccine you wont' have to worry about that.

So who's the tool or useful idiot for being vaccinated for a condition that has a 99.99% recovery rate? 

• Pow! 2

Unlike your posts, those vaccine posts have not had the time to be proven out.  I pray that those posts are wrong, but if they're right, there are going to be hell of a lot of bodies to be buried, and since you got the vaccine you wont' have to worry about that.

So who's the tool or useful idiot for being vaccinated for a condition that has a 99.99% recovery rate? 

Yep, us useful idiots doing our part to protect the fearful in the hopes of getting back to a level of normalcy....That would kind of make DJT a useful idiot for getting vaccinated as well, don't you think?

GO RV, then BV

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Yep, us useful idiots doing our part to protect the fearful in the hopes of getting back to a level of normalcy....That would kind of make DJT a useful idiot for getting vaccinated as well, don't you think?

GO RV, then BV

How do you define hiding in your home, wearing a mask and shield everywhere you go, including being alone in your car? Or how do you define attempting to keep everyone six feet away from you? Or running to a failed government for answers? 

And what will you do when the entire financial world collapses under the stress of the lockdowns taking with it all the necessities of life you take for granted? 

Forget it. 

You are incapable of understanding.  People refusing to SUBMIT to the State because of a flu, no matter how severe it may be,  are NOT FEARFUL. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

By the way....as of this very minute, on the first page of this political forum, 6 of the threads were started by me....7 were started by you.  Bombarding you say?

GO RV, then BV

Let's see, one for the Lotto, two for humor, one about White Supremacy, one about the vaccine needle, and one about the Election.  I'm done posting Topics until this evening.

What Topics did you post on?  I know trying to tear down Matt Gaetz.

• Pow! 2

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

How do you define hiding in your home, wearing a mask and shield everywhere you go, including being alone in your car? Or how do you define attempting to keep everyone six feet away from you? Or running to a failed government for answers? 

And what will you do when the entire financial world collapses under the stress of the lockdowns taking with it all the necessities of life you take for granted? 

Forget it. 

You are incapable of understanding.  People refusing to SUBMIT to the State because of a flu, no matter how severe it may be,  are NOT FEARFUL. 

We go anywhere we want to go....We simply wear a mask when we do.  How friggen easy is that?  And if we go somewhere and people aren't following safety protocols, we simply go somewhere else.  I have absolutely no problem wearing a mask to protect others, got some really cool ones, in fact.

GO RV, then BV

Let's see, one for the Lotto, two for humor, one about White Supremacy, one about the vaccine needle, and one about the Election.  I'm done posting Topics until this evening.

What Topics did you post on?  I know trying to tear down Matt Gaetz.

Simply posting the current articles concerning young Mr. Gaetz....and I'm keeping it all in one thread, as opposed to starting all new threads and causing other threads to disappear to the next page.  Talk about being considerate to others and their posted threads.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

I have absolutely no problem wearing a mask to protect others, got some really cool ones, in fact.

The only thing the mask does is give other fearful masks wearers false comfort.  The mask does absolutely nothing to stop the spread of the virus.  

• Upvote 1