Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Emergency Meeting With The CBI Governor

Wheelman

MP for Badr Uday Shaalan calls for an emergency session and sends a warning to the governor of the Central Bank

Pratha News Agency1702021-04-02
5e8647392513e.jpg

The deputy of the Badr Parliamentary Bloc, Uday Shaalan Abu Al-Joun, called today, Friday, the Presidency of the House of Representatives to set an urgent date for an emergency session in the presence of the Governor of the Central Bank to find out the implications of the high market prices due to the insistence on not reducing the exchange rate, warning against questioning the governor of the Central Bank in preparation for his dismissal In any case, his adherence to his stances that are not in the interest of Iraq and its people.

Abu Al-Joun said in a press interview, "The Al-Fateh Alliance in general and the Badr Bloc, especially when it participated in the voting session on the budget, despite its reservations on many of its articles, especially with regard to the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar, it was a matter of paying the greatest damage in order not to say that we obstruct pass The budget that the Iraqi people have been waiting for a long time. "

Abu Al-Jon added, "Today, after the budget has passed, this matter does not mean that the exchange rate has become a thing of the past and will not be reduced. Rather, we will work continuously to pressure the executive authority and the Central Bank to reduce it and take immediate measures to address the economic crisis and the rise in prices in the market." 

Pointing out that "and within the first steps, the Presidency of the House of Representatives is required to hold an emergency session as soon as possible in the presence of the governor of the Central Bank devoted to discussing the exchange rate and the reasons for the central bank's insistence not to reduce it."

He stressed that, "In the event that the governor refrains from attending the session or his answer is not convincing, then we will work to pressure to question him, and the national forces within the parliament must stand with the Iraqi people and not with the parties benefiting from the central bank’s confusion, and the oath is preserved and moral and legal responsibility is not shied away

• Thanks 4

Raising the exchange rate of the dollar is in the interest of the citizen ...!

The hands of the emirate153 2021-04-03
60681218b1b32.jpg

Iyad of the Emirate ||

✍️ Some gentlemen who defended the decision to raise the exchange rate of the dollar said that this increase will be in the interest of the Iraqi citizen, especially those with limited income!

And given that we are in the month of April, we will accept this talk and adopt it for a full month until the month of May, which will be unquestionably heavy for the Iraqis, and the blessed Eid al-Fitr will come, and our condition says:

Eid, in any case, I returned ..

On this happy occasion, and we in the month of April, "Abu Al-Dazb", we demand our esteemed government, our esteemed parliament, and all the gentlemen of the revered people who support the decision to raise the dollar exchange rate because it benefits the citizens. We demand these authorities to raise the exchange rate of the dollar until it is 2000 dinars instead of 1450 Dinar! 

Not for our benefit! 

I raise my eyes, I raise my fancy with your back .. 

After that, Shaw Thubbertona "denounced" this decision! 

What happened? 

They raised the exchange rate of the dollar to protect the local product. 

The laboratory products are crowded in the markets. 

Agricultural crops are lost in Alawi. 

A hustle, you will walk these goods and goods .. 

We live steadily and vegetatively, and leave behind boys and girls. 

Tota Tota concluded the story. 

Oh, our group .. 

How are you and how .. 

It is true, this is the month of April, and lying about me is permissible. 

Mean reasonable? 

If the previous example was the severity of "lentils", hearing about it? 

If you do not hear it, it will not go away, not by Nissan or without April

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

After a 22% devaluation in December, inflation is kicking in and the People are pissed because of high market prices.

"Today, after the budget has passed, this matter does not mean that the exchange rate has become a thing of the past and will not be reduced. Rather, we will work continuously to pressure the executive authority and the Central Bank to reduce it and take immediate measures to address the economic crisis and the rise in prices in the market." 

The pressure is on.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, Wheelman said:
-04-02
5e8647392513e.jpg

Yeah, taking a look at this guy...looks like they may want to hold that emergency meeting... Like rn 🤣😂🤣🤣 he's got that face like he's not one to be taking lightly...

If I was the CBI, I'd just flip the switch, I wouldn't wanna be in the room with him rn LMFAO, we would fight for sure

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, Officiallytook said:

Yeah, taking a look at this guy...looks like they may want to hold that emergency meeting... Like rn 🤣😂🤣🤣 he's got that face like he's not one to be taking lightly...

If I was the CBI, I'd just flip the switch, I wouldn't wanna be in the room with him rn LMFAO, we would fight for sure

Too right....pretty sure this guys nickname is “ The Enforcer.

He stares at you, Your body shudders as you realize He just passed right through you, turned around and tapped you on the back of your shoulder and says “ Let’s talk “ :eek:

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1