Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A deputy calls for salaries to be distributed in dollars

yota691

4 hours ago, dinarbeleiver said:

Judging by the news it seems obvious to me that we are on the last legs of this ride. I think this speculation will be over before the end of the year. It would not surprise me if Iraq gets the oil and gas passed and implemented after eid and Ramadan. The next step will be the RV itself. I can’t see this going past July 2021. The news is massively positive

Agree. Yes yes yes. :praying:

• Pow! 1

Commentary from Parliament Finance on the proposal to disburse salaries in dollars and request on the exchange rate

5,364 Sweeteners 2021/04/03 18:18 Baghdad today-

Special , a member of the Economy and Investment Committee in the Iraqi Parliament, Nada Shaker Jawdat, today, Saturday, called on the competent government agencies to control the price of the dollar in the local markets, while the Parliamentary Finance Committee commented on the requests to pay salaries in dollars. The price of the dollar against the dinar was recorded this evening, 147,250 for sale in Baghdad, the Kurdistan region and southern cities. Jawdat said in an exclusive interview with (Baghdad Today), that "the price of the dollar rose after the parliament voted on the country's general budget for the year 2021, and the price of the dollar was fixed as sent by the government," indicating that "all indicators point to the possibility of a daily and gradual rise from The approved price is according to the budget. " She added that "the Iraqi government, the Central Bank of Iraq and the competent authorities must work urgently to control the exchange rate as established according to the budget, and to prevent any manipulation of the price by some influential parties and personalities, because the instability of the exchange rate will increase the pressure on the shoulders of the Iraqi citizen even more." Through rising prices for food and other materials. " Earlier, the head of the Parliamentary Human Rights Committee, Arshad Al-Salhi, called on the government to pay the salaries of the next three months in dollars to reduce the harm of changing the exchange rate to citizens as the exchange rate continues to rise. Prior to that, a member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Sherwan Mirza, considered the option of distributing salaries in dollars to be incorrect. He said in an interview with (Baghdad Today) that "this matter is very difficult, because it will lead to a reduction in the reserves of the Central Bank, and there is no alternative to the local currency." He added that "the reduction in the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar and the continuation of its fluctuation is expected and will stabilize soon after the country’s general federal budget for 2021 was approved, according to the rate approved by the Central Bank." Economists expected that the exchange rate will not exceed the 1480 dinars barrier in the next few days and will settle in the long term below 1500 dinars against the dollar after the budget was voted on, while the Central Bank confirms that it continues to sell the dollar at 1470 dinars to the public and those wishing to buy from banks.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA%D8%A8-%D8%AF%D9

The information / Baghdad .. The
representative of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Ahmed Al-Kinani, confirmed, on Sunday, that the proposal to pay the salaries of employees in dollars is not possible at present for several reasons, indicating that the appeal of the dollar price will be rejected if it is submitted because it is illegal.
Al-Kinani said in a statement to / the information /, that “the proposal to pay salaries in dollars was not adopted by a political bloc or coalition, but rather was proposed by one of the representatives,” indicating that “the proposal will not be accepted by the political forces for being unacceptable at the present time.”
He added that "the intention of one of the political forces to submit an appeal to the Federal Court regarding the re-exchange of the dollar is illegal and will be received by the Federal Court because it is not enacted by law by Parliament, but rather a decision by the Iraqi Central Bank, which is constitutionally responsible for monetary policy."
It is noteworthy that the Finance Committee said that the implementation of these proposals is due to the government and the monetary policy of the Central Bank in the process of approving the exchange, and not to meet the desire of the deputies. Ended / 25 AD

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

On 4/3/2021 at 4:31 PM, dinarbeleiver said:

Judging by the news it seems obvious to me that we are on the last legs of this ride. I think this speculation will be over before the end of the year. It would not surprise me if Iraq gets the oil and gas passed and implemented after eid and Ramadan. The next step will be the RV itself. I can’t see this going past July 2021. The news is massively positive

On 4/3/2021 at 4:43 PM, WheresmyRV? said:

Great analysis on all of this! :twothumbs:

On 4/3/2021 at 4:44 PM, 3n1 said:

really liking all the excellent thoughts in this thread  .. letsroll

Nough said

• Upvote 1