Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A deputy calls for salaries to be distributed in dollars

yota691

-e1615624091847.jpg

An-Nur News / Baghdad,
Chairman of the Human Rights Committee, MP Arshad Al-Salhi, called on the government to distribute the salaries of employees for the next three months in dollars.

Al-Salihi said that “after the Iraqi Ministry of Oil’s statement on the amount of its oil exports for the month of March, whose revenues amounted to 5.8 billion dollars and the amount of exported oil 91 million 311 thousand and 929 barrels, at an average price of 63,329 dollars per barrel, despite OPEC’s decision to reduce production, given that the poor segment was exposed to harm Obscene as a result of the high price of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar by the Central Bank and the fact that the responsibility entrusted to us is part of our supervisory duties, and based on the principle of preserving the rights of citizens, we demand the government to distribute salaries for the next three months in dollars.

And he added, "so that the aggrieved citizen can return part of his stolen right, which will lead to an increase in the value of the Iraqi dinar directly."

• Like 1
  • Pow! 3

Representative Human Rights calls via IQ for employee salaries to be distributed in dollars

•  Today, 13:36
  •  
  •  

upload_1617446120_452082420.jpeg

Baghdad -  IQ

On Saturday (April 3, 2021), the head of the Parliamentary Human Rights Committee, Arshad al-Salhi, called on the government to pay the salaries of employees for the next three months in dollars and not in dinars, considering that this would return to the citizen "part of his stolen right."

Al-Salhi told  IQ News that, according to "the Iraqi Ministry of Oil's statement on the amount of its oil exports for the month of March, revenues reached $ 5.8 billion, and the quantity of exported oil reached 91 million and 311 thousand and 929 barrels at an average price of $ 63.329 per barrel, despite OPEC’s decision to reduce production." .

He added, "Given the exposure of the poor segment to the outrageous harm as a result of the high price of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar by the Central Bank, and the fact that the responsibility entrusted to us is part of our supervisory duties, and based on the principle of preserving the rights of citizens, we demand the government to distribute salaries for the next three months in dollars in order to be able to The aggrieved citizen may return part of his stolen right, and this will lead to an increase in the value of the Iraqi dinar.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Parliamentary committee demanding the distribution of salaries of employees in dollars

(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) The head of the Human Rights Committee, Guided Al-Salihi, called on the government to distribute the salaries of employees for the next three months in dollars, after the Iraqi Ministry of Oil announced the amount of its oil exports for the month of March.

Al-Salihi said in a statement that the Euphrates News Agency received a copy of it that, "Iraq’s revenues, according to the Ministry of Oil’s statement, amounted to $ 5.8 billion, and the amount of exported oil is 91 million and 311 thousand and 929 barrels, at an average price of $ 63,329 per barrel, despite OPEC’s decision to reduce production, given the exposure of the slide. The poor to the outrageous damage due to the high price of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar by the central bank. "

He continued, "Because the responsibility entrusted to us is part of our supervisory duties, and based on the principle of preserving the rights of citizens, we demand the government to distribute salaries for the next three months in dollars so that the affected citizen can return part of his stolen right, which will lead to the increase in the value of the Iraqi dinar directly."

Raghad Daham

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

40 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Chairman of the Human Rights Committee, MP Arshad Al-Salhi

IMO should be campaigning / demanding the iqd exchange rate to be on par with the usd and international .

if the iraqi for easy math made a 1,000 usd at the cement factory last month but they pay him 1,462,500 iqd equivalent is it not the same.

if an iraqi boards a train in iran and the train travels at 45.6 mph and the train makes two stops one for 15 minutes one stop 17.5 minutes when will it arrive in Amarah city , iraq ... wait a minute wrong test quiz ... cheers dv'ers we wait 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 3n1 said:

IMO should be campaigning / demanding the iqd exchange rate to be on par with the usd and international .

if the iraqi for easy math made a 1,000 usd at the cement factory last month but they pay him 1,462,500 iqd equivalent is it not the same.

if an iraqi boards a train in iran and the train travels at 45.6 mph and the train makes two stops one for 15 minutes one stop 17.5 minutes when will it arrive in Amarah city , iraq ... wait a minute wrong test quiz ... cheers dv'ers we wait 

Reading that word problem gave me instant high anxiety. Never much for math as a kid, but word problems I’d fold like a lawn chair :lol:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

I think they are forcing the people to trade their dinars for dollars by making the dinar rate so low.

What would you do if you were an Iraqi, and your currency kept losing value but you think that the dollar is not losing value?  They might just trade in all the money in their mattresses for dollars, no?

That's when they revalue the dinar, when they get all that "mattress money" into the banks.

And this is not my idea, but was suggested by someone on this board.  I wish I could remember who it was so that I could give them credit.  I really believe this is the plan that Iraq is following.  It makes sense to me.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, yota691 said:

And he added, "so that the aggrieved citizen can return part of his stolen right, which will lead to an increase in the value of the Iraqi dinar directly."

5 hours ago, haymon said:

I am so tired of waiting.....

5e0191cd9802ed52c5b718f5_medical-reasons-feeling-tired-time.jpg

LoL I thought this was an article at first I was like wait where's the words lmfao

29 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

“Salaries in Dollars” that will never happen.!

The CBI is actually de-dollarizing  the country to end MCP’s

The CBI goal is only one currency in circulation “ The IQD “

We patiently wait.!

Would decrease chunky money tho no? And at the same time we introduce the new notes they'll be so use to using dollars it'll be easy for them once iqds value hits 1$? To 1usd? I do understand your knowledge though, I just thought another route 😏

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, 3n1 said:

Unfortunately  an iraq peasant would only get paid about $214 dollars a month, or $1.30 an hour if they were paid in dollars. 

Minimum Wage Rates 2021Iraq's minimum wage rate is250,000 Iraqi dinars ($214) per month
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

We know the latest auctions are to strengthen outside assets in the form of transfers and credits, also no cash sales on the auctions for a while.

So, If you are an Iraqi citizen who wants to protect your savings from devaluation, where do you get the dollars? In the black market?

The problem is that after the 22% devaluation past December the dollars in the black market are scarce because the change from 1190 to 1450 leave almost no profits for dollars speculators inside Iraq.

So, the Iraqi citizens are in fear seeing the price of goods and services increasing and inflation kicking in. 

I believe the CBI will have to do something regarding exchange rate in the near future before the Iraqi citizen goes out on the streets and start protesting again.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8
  • Pow! 1

5 hours ago, Laid Back said:

“Salaries in Dollars” that will never happen.!

The CBI is actually de-dollarizing  the country to end MCP’s

The CBI goal is only one currency in circulation “ The IQD “

We patiently wait.!

Exactly in dinar with three zeros removed 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Laid Back said:

We know the latest auctions are to strengthen outside assets in the form of transfers and credits, also no cash sales on the auctions for a while.

So, If you are an Iraqi citizen who wants to protect your savings from devaluation, where do you get the dollars? In the black market?

The problem is that after the 22% devaluation past December the dollars in the black market are scarce because the change from 1190 to 1450 leave almost no profits for dollars speculators inside Iraq.

So, the Iraqi citizens are in fear seeing the price of goods and services increasing and inflation kicking in. 

I believe the CBI will have to do something regarding exchange rate in the near future before the Iraqi citizen goes out on the streets and start protesting again.

Common senses 

• Haha 1

Judging by the news it seems obvious to me that we are on the last legs of this ride. I think this speculation will be over before the end of the year. It would not surprise me if Iraq gets the oil and gas passed and implemented after eid and Ramadan. The next step will be the RV itself. I can’t see this going past July 2021. The news is massively positive

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

9 hours ago, horsesoldier said:

Reading that word problem gave me instant high anxiety. Never much for math as a kid, but word problems I’d fold like a lawn chair :lol:

hahaha i was so glad most of those were multiple guess i mean choice answers , when any test hit my desk i instantly went blank looking around for someones test paper in view .. all the best HS

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, dinarbeleiver said:

Judging by the news it seems obvious to me that we are on the last legs of this ride. I think this speculation will be over before the end of the year. It would not surprise me if Iraq gets the oil and gas passed and implemented after eid and Ramadan. The next step will be the RV itself. I can’t see this going past July 2021. The news is massively positive

Exactly and yet done find the negative only concentrate the positive it’s tge best it’s been in years it’s so close let’s what for oil law!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

11 minutes ago, dinarbeleiver said:

Great analysis on all of this! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1