Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday's Noontime Opinions @ 1:10 PM CDT - 4/01/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Jeff *** Anyone who put their primary focus on the budget fell right into their trap and was played for a fool. Article: "Parliament votes on the 2021 budget bill in full" Remember I told you the rate wasn't going to change.  It was going to stay exactly where it was at?  Article: "parliament votes on the first article and fixing the dollar exchange rate"...they've adopted the exchange rate of 1450 per dollar...Article:  "The House of Representatives decided in its meeting held today, Wednesday, to convert the federal budget for 2021 from the dollar to the Iraqi dinar that's a stability step.  That's good...but...they have no intentions of changing the rate anytime soon.

*** Frank26 *** All I know is this blessing is coming.  I have no doubt...none whatsoever...I fear when it becomes 1 to 1...when they reach that date...that I believe is solid.  I don't know the date but when they reach that point of 1 to 1 in county and out of country I think that there'll still be people complaining (it's called less than 1%).  They'll still be complaining.  Not that they have 1 to 1 rate with the currency they invested in but they're now saying well how long is it going to take for the rate to grow internationally.  Are you serious?  You already got a 1 to 1 rate. 'Well I'd like a 2-1 a 3-1 a 4-1 rate.'  You gluttony.  That's not cool...

:salute:

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 2

Several other Gurus mentioned the very same. There is no rate change in the 2021 Budget or HCL

Kaperoni stated the way has been prepared to allow the IQD to float. That would be around 2% a quarter, in line with IMF policies. There are no overnight get rich schemes. 

I hope they are wrong.

• Thanks 3

Just now, PrehistoricMan said:

F you Jeff.  You claimed last week that Iraq would never even pass the budget.  You were wrong again.  I cannot stand this guy.

jeffy seems to flip flop as much as a bad Politician these days.....Then when he appear to have proven himself Wrong Again he Blame his Stupid Follower for Falling for Iraq's Trap.

1st the Borrowing Law and they could RV, then the Budget was a 90 Tool, Then March 20 and the 21st, Then they weren't going to Pass the Budget, (They did) Now the Budget doesn't mean anything and they still aren't going to do anything.....

Sad to think He is  are charging people for this In Depth Research of BS....Even Sadder is that people are paying him  for it.

Karsten

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 6

2 minutes ago, Karsten said:

jeffy seems to flip flop as much as a bad Politician these days.....Then when he appear to have proven himself Wrong Again he Blame his Stupid Follower for Falling for Iraq's Trap.

1st the Borrowing Law and they could RV, then the Budget was a 90 Tool, Then March 20 and the 21st, Then they weren't going to Pass the Budget, (They did) Now the Budget doesn't mean anything and they still aren't going to do anything.....

Sad to think He is  are charging people for this In Depth Research of BS....Even Sadder is that people are paying him  for it.

Karsten

I think a dinar guy named Rodney said it best.....Why would anyone pay Jeff for him to tell them it isnt happening?  Jeff called it wrong SO many times and he is now bitter and has gone to the other side.  He is a ****.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, PrehistoricMan said:

F you Jeff.  You claimed last week that Iraq would never even pass the budget.  You were wrong again.  I cannot stand this guy.

The only person that was played for a fool was you Zeff the idiot. I can’t believe he has a few people that actually pay him money on patreon when he is always wrong! What an ass!

Maybe I need to start a patreon channel make predictions that are never correct and suck in gullible people no matter how clueless I really am.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GregHi said:

The only person that was played for a fool was you Zeff the idiot. I can’t believe he has a few people that actually pay him money on patreon when he is always wrong! What an ass!

Maybe I need to start a patreon channel make predictions that are never correct and suck in gullible people no matter how clueless I really am.

Greg, I see you picked up my nick name I gave Zeffy ......

Then believe it or not he supposedly has close to 60 paid Followers om Patreon.....Now if you are charging money Doesn't that make you a Financial Adviser and Bump you out of the "For Entertainment Purposes Only" Category? 

Karsten 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

After the 21st came and went and he (Jeff) suddenly turned off comments on all his videos, I compared him to the type of person who swears the team he likes will win the game and brags and brags and brags. They end up loosing and he avoids coming to school/work or even worse acts like he knew all along they would actually loose.  At minimum keep the comments open and eat your crow like an adult. Don't go and hide and then open a patreon to give out more "intel" when he was "knocking out homeruns" and out smarting all the other gurus all those days leading up. Lost so much respect for that guy.  And i'm sure his subscriber list dropped that week too.  

• Pow! 4