Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mike Lindell Just Released A New Bombshell Documentary: ‘Scientific Proof’ & It’s Devastating For Biden

30 minutes ago, fancy said:

If that was the belief of the Democratic Party, then why didn't they do what Mike Lindel is doing right now? Obama was in the White House and certainly had all the resources and whistleblowers to do the very same thing why didn't your party do that?

11 minutes ago, fancy said:

I have to give you credit, you respond to every message back to you. Why don't you take a look into what we're talking about, watch the video. Why why would one person go through so much effort to present this information? It's bigger than either political party. There is proof that another country entered our election to change the results. Again if the Democratic party felt the same way they had all the resources to do the very same thing. At the core of Mike lindell's message this is what he's saying, another country entered into our election to change the results. The American people have the privilege and right to vote who we want into office not another country!

Okay, for what it's worth, it's an exercise in futility to try and make any Trump supporter, who still believes DJT will somehow ascend to the White House before any election for the position happens, understand...but here goes.  In 2016 there were numerous findings by those 3 letter agencies that Trump supporters hate because they don't toe the Trump is King line, that the Russians interfered in that election to help DJT win....DJT himself even publicly asked for their help in finding and releasing HRC's emails to help him win.  It's public knowledge that that occurred, and should not be in dispute by anybody that lived through those times and was paying attention to anything other than Fox News.  Now, like I said, it will probably fall on deaf ears because again, those 3 letter agencies are the bane of Trump and his supporters.  So, I ask, where are those 3 letter agencies at this juncture in the investigation of the 2020 election?  Where are those heroic people of those agencies who put their lives on the line to keep foreign and domestic bad actors at bay?  Not everything is a conspiracy when it comes to DJT....he really may be just as bad as he's advertised over the last 40 years. 

Now, to your belief I belong to the Democratic party, I DO NOT.  I don't belong to any political party, I am simply a Never Trumper, and have acknowledged as much on numerous occasions.  However, if being a member of a political party were a requirement to vote, then I would most definitely choose the Dem party....as the GOP as I knew it when I voted for Reagan and both Bush's, is irreparably broken, and may never recover.  As always, just my opinion.

17 minutes ago, Karsten said:

fancy....Short of it is DJT lives rent Free in the Minds of many here who are Consumed by any and everything they run across making Orange Man Bad look Bad.

I don't believe there is ever going to be a Cure for TDS and they are forever doomed to be Tormented.

Karsten

I can't say if DJT is living rent free in some people's heads, as I'm not a mind reader.....But I do know, he's not living at the White House...which is nice.  :flagsmiley:

GO RV, then BV 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

2 hours ago, Sage449 said:

Understand your point Shabs, but I do give more credence to something that does not come from the lips or pen of the MSM. The current MSM has chapped lips from kissing hinney. 🙂

Regarding Mike Lindell, he's raised himself from the mire to become a productive person (with God's help that he fully acknowledges) and because he chose to support system" rel="">support Trump doesn't make him a liar. And he's certainly helping men and women with prison backgrounds that otherwise may not get work.

Whether I believe what he says is my choice alone. The fact he's suing Dominion I say "go Mike" and hope he gets to the bottom of what, if anything,  Dominion did to falsify the vote - even though it's been tabulated. 🙃 

I never said Mike Lindell was a liar, nor do I believe he is one......He believes what he believes, just a Anons believe in Q.  

GO RV, then BV

11 hours ago, Sage449 said:

I think the MSM thinks Lindell is a liar, did not mean to infer you did. I was thinking that Lindell is likely more truthful than the MSM could ever hope to be. 

Understood and thanks, Sage.  As to Lindell, I don't believe he thinks he's lying, therefore his truth.  It's like a guy who catches a good size fish, a keeper, if you will....he tells everybody who will listen how big and glorious that fish was....and over time, the fish gets bigger and bigger in the telling....He's not lying because he did indeed catch a fish....just not the giant monster he's currently claiming.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Okay, for what it's worth, it's an exercise in futility to try and make any Trump supporter, who still believes DJT will somehow ascend to the White House before any election for the position happens, understand...but here goes.  In 2016 there were numerous findings by those 3 letter agencies that Trump supporters hate because they don't toe the Trump is King line, that the Russians interfered in that election to help DJT win....DJT himself even publicly asked for their help in finding and releasing HRC's emails to help him win.  It's public knowledge that that occurred, and should not be in dispute by anybody that lived through those times and was paying attention to anything other than Fox News.  Now, like I said, it will probably fall on deaf ears because again, those 3 letter agencies are the bane of Trump and his supporters.  So, I ask, where are those 3 letter agencies at this juncture in the investigation of the 2020 election?  Where are those heroic people of those agencies who put their lives on the line to keep foreign and domestic bad actors at bay?  Not everything is a conspiracy when it comes to DJT....he really may be just as bad as he's advertised over the last 40 years. 

Now, to your belief I belong to the Democratic party, I DO NOT.  I don't belong to any political party, I am simply a Never Trumper, and have acknowledged as much on numerous occasions.  However, if being a member of a political party were a requirement to vote, then I would most definitely choose the Dem party....as the GOP as I knew it when I voted for Reagan and both Bush's, is irreparably broken, and may never recover.  As always, just my opinion.

I can't say if DJT is living rent free in some people's heads, as I'm not a mind reader.....But I do know, he's not living at the White House...which is nice.  :flagsmiley:

GO RV, then BV 

AH, so that's the reason.  Seems like you've taken on a big role for yourself, I think I can speak for all of us on this thread, we don't need to you to do that.  We firmly believe what we believe and your unending efforts are never going to change that.  Seems like you'd have a large amount of space to do other things, unless this is all you have. I leave and come back to this thread and it's always the same thing with you, do you have a hobby?

"it's an exercise in futility to try and make any Trump supporter, who still believes DJT will somehow ascend to the White House before any election for the position happens"

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, fancy said:

AH, so that's the reason.  Seems like you've taken on a big role for yourself, I think I can speak for all of us on this thread, we don't need to you to do that.  We firmly believe what we believe and your unending efforts are never going to change that.  Seems like you'd have a large amount of space to do other things, unless this is all you have. I leave and come back to this thread and it's always the same thing with you, do you have a hobby?

"it's an exercise in futility to try and make any Trump supporter, who still believes DJT will somehow ascend to the White House before any election for the position happens"

Guess I struck a chord....my apologizes for that, fancy.  If I may, what will you do if Trump isn't reinstated to the position of POTUS as promised by the MyPillow guy?....simply wait for the next date, that's surely to be professed?....or move on and hope for better things come November 2024?  As for my hobbies, the bluegill will be easy pickens here in the next month or so, and my TaylorMades have been whispering to me from the garage.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 2

No, no cord struck and no apology needed.  If you see what we've seen, I bet you would want the truth too.  As we speak right now Arizona results were about to be audited, but the Democrats there have filed for that to be stopped, but why?  See, if so many people have a question, isn't it worth the validity of the entire election process for it to be looked at?  4  months after the election the Chain of Custody for the ballots for the Georgia results are still being withheld and not released, but why? That's just the domestic issues here.  The bigger piece is that of the spyware and whistleblowers capturing evidence of China inserting themselves into our election.  I'm not pushing conspiracy, there is scientific proof with timestamps.  I guess when it all comes out, you'll see it.  We come from two different isles of the news, you see what you and I see what I see.  And if by some chance after all the proof shows that President Trump did not win and there was no voter fraud, I'd accept the results, but after what I've seen, it's not gonna happen. Since so many have a question about the validity of election, don't you think it worth looking into?  There are a lot voices on my side that think so.  Why don't you look at the proof Mike Lindell has and you'll see what I'm talking about. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, fancy said:

No, no cord struck and no apology needed.  If you see what we've seen, I bet you would want the truth too.  As we speak right now Arizona results were about to be audited, but the Democrats there have filed for that to be stopped, but why?  See, if so many people have a question, isn't it worth the validity of the entire election process for it to be looked at?  4  months after the election the Chain of Custody for the ballots for the Georgia results are still being withheld and not released, but why? That's just the domestic issues here.  The bigger piece is that of the spyware and whistleblowers capturing evidence of China inserting themselves into our election.  I'm not pushing conspiracy, there is scientific proof with timestamps.  I guess when it all comes out, you'll see it.  We come from two different isles of the news, you see what you and I see what I see.  And if by some chance after all the proof shows that President Trump did not win and there was no voter fraud, I'd accept the results, but after what I've seen, it's not gonna happen. Since so many have a question about the validity of election, don't you think it worth looking into?  There are a lot voices on my side that think so.  Why don't you look at the proof Mike Lindell has and you'll see what I'm talking about. 

Well, as I see it, if they're going to audit one state's election results, they should audit all of them, including the states Trump won.  If there's fraud in one GOP controlled state there's bound to be more.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

I'll apologize to every Righty who spends time in this political forum....question is, will you apologize to those on the left when it doesn't happen?

GO RV, then BV 

I'll be the first to say it, Yes I will apologize, but Shabs I'm telling ya, what I've seen, there is legit proof China interfered into our election.  And that's the point I've been trying to make all this time, we have the privilege and right to vote for who we feel is the better candidate, but China rolled over every American's right to do that, and interfered in our election. If we don't get to the bottom of this, we'll lose that privilege forever.  Peace brother.

• Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, fancy said:

I'll be the first to say it, Yes I will apologize, but Shabs I'm telling ya, what I've seen, there is legit proof China interfered into our election.  And that's the point I've been trying to make all this time, we have the privilege and right to vote for who we feel is the better candidate, but China rolled over every American's right to do that, and interfered in our election. If we don't get to the bottom of this, we'll lose that privilege forever.  Peace brother.

Which is why the Military has put a complete lockdown on the White House and the Treasury Department and most likely other government agencies in DC.

This is being investigated and when the Military has the evidence compiled, they will move in and arrest the TRAITORS who assisted China and other nations in overthrowing our Republic. 

Make no mistake about it,  

THIS IS FAR FROM OVER. :salute:

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3