Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mike Lindell Just Released A New Bombshell Documentary: ‘Scientific Proof’ & It’s Devastating For Biden

12 hours ago, fancy said:

I've been watching for two days, I knew cheating was anticipated and the right people knew it, and Mike Lindell has the proof! And yes scientific proof. Alot of people are gonna be shocked to say the least.... this is crazy! This is new proof, the courts haven't seen this yet. How unthinkable the scale of players, local county to China and other countries too. You should watch some of it Shabs, you may be very suprised. As an American I'm pretty mad!

When indictments come down the pike as a result of Mike's diligence......I'll tune in.  Thank you for the update, fancy.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

When indictments come down the pike as a result of Mike's diligence......I'll tune in.  Thank you for the update, fancy.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

All right. But just to give you more information there was spyware and whistleblowers watching and capturing the actual switching votes, with time stamps, Horrible! It doesn't matter what party you're affiliated with we're Americans we decide who is elected as our president but other players were involved and they decided who would be elected as president, again it doesn't matter what party you're affiliated with we're Americans we choose our president. Unbelievable but I'm so thankful that they captured the actual switching of votes right as it was happening.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

57 minutes ago, fancy said:

All right. But just to give you more information there was spyware and whistleblowers watching and capturing the actual switching votes, with time stamps, Horrible! It doesn't matter what party you're affiliated with we're Americans we decide who is elected as our president but other players were involved and they decided who would be elected as president, again it doesn't matter what party you're affiliated with we're Americans we choose our president. Unbelievable but I'm so thankful that they captured the actual switching of votes right as it was happening.

No offense intended toward you, fancy.....but to me, it seems odd that 5 plus months have passed since the 2020 election and since the info you site in your post would have been collected.  Why so long?  To me it seems like just about the length of time somebody would need to produce an elaborate hoax to pass off as actual evidence.  Again, time will tell.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1

None taken friend. Mike says he's had the info since the beginning of January and put out a video with that shortly after, which got a lot of views. I saw it back then. His platform is just "dumping" more and more information, shocking information. All this really is not about political parties it's about China infiltrating an election to sway it one way. He says he couldn't trust any of the 3-letter agencies because they knew about it and he couldn't trust them. That's why he built this platform so he could share the information on private servers with everyone. Again it's not about political parties it's about a country taking over an election and every American citizen should care about that regardless of what candidate you like.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

39 minutes ago, fancy said:

None taken friend. Mike says he's had the info since the beginning of January and put out a video with that shortly after, which got a lot of views. I saw it back then. His platform is just "dumping" more and more information, shocking information. All this really is not about political parties it's about China infiltrating an election to sway it one way. He says he couldn't trust any of the 3-letter agencies because they knew about it and he couldn't trust them. That's why he built this platform so he could share the information on private servers with everyone. Again it's not about political parties it's about a country taking over an election and every American citizen should care about that regardless of what candidate you like.

Understood....But see, the 81 million Americans who actually cast their vote for Biden have no issue with the results being overwhelmingly in their favor.  

GO RV, then BV

• Sad 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

Shabs - 81 million didn't cast their votes - too many duplicate, dogs, dead and illegals - none of which should matter or be counted. China joe was not voted in - he cheated his way in. 

All I'm saying is....the election results have been tabulated, audited many times and the results are the same.  If you remember back to 2016, DJT was complaining about voter fraud even then, even after he won.  He's simply playing his base like a fiddle.  Just my opinion on that last part....the rest is factual.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 4

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

81 million Americans who actually cast their vote for Biden

Remember 30% of those votes were actually for President Trump, the other 10-20% that Biden got were from Vacant lots, dead people, teenagers, illegal immigrants, prisoners, absent college students and double voters.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Pow! 3

29 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

Remember 30% of those votes were actually for President Trump, the other 10-20% that Biden got were from Vacant lots, dead people, teenagers, illegal immigrants, prisoners, absent college students and double voters.

According to the MyPillow Guy.....I'll stick with the conservative heavy SCOTUS' opinions, or lack thereof, as in nothing to see here.  

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 4

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

All I'm saying is....the election results have been tabulated, audited many times and the results are the same.  If you remember back to 2016, DJT was complaining about voter fraud even then, even after he won.  He's simply playing his base like a fiddle.  Just my opinion on that last part....the rest is factual.

GO RV, then BV

It's the voting machines Shabs, that's what the evidence presents that votes were being turned within the machines, and whistleblowers along with spyware within the government were watching it with timestamps as it happened. This is a lot bigger than either political party the fact that another country entered our election.

Every American should question this. And if it were the other way around and Biden lost and your party felt this way you should question it as well. This is United States of America and Americans choose our president not another country.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

No faith in DJT's scotus justice nominating skills, eh?

GO RV, then BV

Not really, he was relying on recommendations from others. 

The White House Chief Counsel Don McGahn, and Mitch McConnell threw him under the bus.  They were there just to manage President Trump, not really trying to advance any of his policies.  That and Pedophile Chief Justice Roberts crying about not wanting to get involved.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

Aw Shabs, Bronx cheer to you. Believe as you chose and I'll do likewise. Your info is no better, more true than anyone else's posted. Just because you post something doesn't make it gospel. And just because the votes have been "tabulated" doesn't make them true or any less full of miscreant votes. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 6

14 hours ago, fancy said:

It's the voting machines Shabs, that's what the evidence presents that votes were being turned within the machines, and whistleblowers along with spyware within the government were watching it with timestamps as it happened. This is a lot bigger than either political party the fact that another country entered our election.

Every American should question this. And if it were the other way around and Biden lost and your party felt this way you should question it as well. This is United States of America and Americans choose our president not another country.

Like in 2016 when Russia pushed DJT across the finish line? :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 4

11 hours ago, Sage449 said:

Aw Shabs, Bronx cheer to you. Believe as you chose and I'll do likewise. Your info is no better, more true than anyone else's posted. Just because you post something doesn't make it gospel. And just because the votes have been "tabulated" doesn't make them true or any less full of miscreant votes. 

That's the whole point of this thread Sage....just because the MyPillow guy posts preproduced drama doesn't make it gospel.  The only thing we know for sure is, money will be made from click bait when his site is visited.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Understand your point Shabs, but I do give more credence to something that does not come from the lips or pen of the MSM. The current MSM has chapped lips from kissing hinney. 🙂

Regarding Mike Lindell, he's raised himself from the mire to become a productive person (with God's help that he fully acknowledges) and because he chose to support Trump doesn't make him a liar. And he's certainly helping men and women with prison backgrounds that otherwise may not get work.

Whether I believe what he says is my choice alone. The fact he's suing Dominion I say "go Mike" and hope he gets to the bottom of what, if anything,  Dominion did to falsify the vote - even though it's been tabulated. 🙃 

• Pow! 5

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Like in 2016 when Russia pushed DJT across the finish line? :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

If that was the belief of the Democratic Party, then why didn't they do what Mike Lindel is doing right now? Obama was in the White House and certainly had all the resources and whistleblowers to do the very same thing why didn't your party do that?

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, fancy said:

If that was the belief of the Democratic Party, then why didn't they do what Mike Lindel is doing right now? Obama was in the White House and certainly had all the resources and whistleblowers to do the very same thing why didn't your party do that?

I have to give you credit, you respond to every message back to you. Why don't you take a look into what we're talking about, watch the video. Why why would one person go through so much effort to present this information? It's bigger than either political party. There is proof that another country entered our election to change the results. Again if the Democratic party felt the same way they had all the resources to do the very same thing. At the core of Mike lindell's message this is what he's saying, another country entered into our election to change the results. The American people have the privilege and right to vote who we want into office not another country!

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

3 minutes ago, fancy said:

I have to give you credit, you respond to every message back to you. Why don't you take a look into what we're talking about, watch the video. Why why would one person go through so much effort to present this information? It's bigger than either political party. There is proof that another country entered our election to change the results. Again if the Democratic party felt the same way they had all the resources to do the very same thing. At the core of Mike lindell's message this is what he's saying, another country entered into our election to change the results. The American people have the privilege and right to vote who we want into office not another country!

fancy....Short of it is DJT lives rent Free in the Minds of many here who are Consumed by any and everything they run across making Orange Man Bad look Bad.

I don't believe there is ever going to be a Cure for TDS and they are forever doomed to be Tormented.

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Haha 3