Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Barzani issues a statement on approving the budget and calls Al-Kazemi

yota691

•  Time: 03/31/2021 23:28:04
  •  
  •  Read: 5,941 times
Barzani issues a statement on approving the budget and calls Al-Kazemi

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The President of the Kurdistan Regional Government issued after the approval of the draft federal budget law for 2021

The President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, issued a statement after the Federal Parliament approved the draft federal budget bill for the fiscal year 2021.

Barzani said in the statement that the Euphrates News Agency received a copy of it today, "With the support of the majority of Kurdish parliamentary blocs, the Federal Parliament approved this day the Budget Law, and we hope that this will pave the way for a recovery from the era of difficult economic challenges in Iraq and the Kurdistan region.
" I can only express my sincere thanks to the negotiating team in the Kurdistan Regional Government for perseverance in their hard work for many months. I also thank the Kurdish blocs in the Federal Parliament for their strenuous efforts.
This law was a compromise and was necessary for Iraq and the Kurdistan region, and we did not get everything we sought, but this law is consistent with the main principles of the constitution that we have not withdrawn from, as the rights and duties of both sides have been recognized. Has been achieved.
He continued, "If I hope to see every article of the budget law applied and that the federal dues finally go back to the Kurdistan Regional Government, the full application of the law would do justice to both governments regarding the financial dues disputes since 2004, as the budget law will promote a new mechanism between the two oversight offices Federal and regional finance, and these steps, in turn, will enhance trust and cooperation, which are among the essential principles that most of our work is focused on achieving.

He indicated, “Today I spoke with Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and thanked him for his support, and also stressed the need to fulfill these obligations and send financial dues as soon as possible. It is possible, and I also reminded him that these countries, and the Iraqi people, can do better by working with and through Kurdistan.
He pointed out that "he spoke with Deputy Prime Minister Kak Qubad Talabani, and I commended him and the negotiating team for their hard work. Today, the budget law has restored a glimmer of hope about the relationship with the federal government, despite the fact that the law cannot decide on The long list of problems or ending the injustice of the past, but I hope it will contribute to achieving more confidence among the citizens of the Kurdistan region.

The House of Representatives voted today on the General Budget Law for 2021, in addition to its vote to dissolve itself in October.

Raghad Daham

• Upvote 6
  • Pow! 1

The president of the Kurdistan Regional Government comments after approving the budget

707 Policy 2021/03/31 23:42 Baghdad today -

Kurdistan On Wednesday, the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, issued a statement after the Federal Parliament approved the draft federal budget bill for the fiscal year 2021. Barzani said in his statement that "with the support of the majority of the Kurdish parliamentary blocs, the Federal Parliament approved today the Budget Law, and we hope that this will pave the way for a recovery from the era of difficult economic challenges in Iraq and the Kurdistan region." He added, "Here, I can only express my sincere thanks to the negotiating team in the Kurdistan Regional Government for perseverance in their hard work for many months. I also thank the Kurdish blocs in the Federal Parliament for their strenuous efforts." He continued, "This law was a compromise and was necessary for Iraq and the Kurdistan region. We did not get everything we seek, but this law is in line with the main principles of the constitution that we have not withdrawn from, as the rights and duties of both sides have been recognized, and we encourage the progress made We are pleased with what has been achieved. " And he stated, "And as I hope to see every article of the budget law applied and that the federal dues finally return to the Kurdistan Regional Government, the full application of the law would do justice to both governments regarding the financial dues disputes since 2004, as the budget law will promote a new mechanism between my offices. Federal and regional financial oversight, and these steps, in turn, will enhance confidence and cooperation, two of the essential principles that most of our work is focused on achieving. He pointed out, “I spoke today with Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and thanked him for his support. She also stressed the need to fulfill these obligations and send financial dues as soon as possible, and also reminded him that these countries, and the Iraqi people, can achieve the best by working with Kurdistan and through it, "indicating," I also spoke with Deputy Prime Minister Kak Qubad Talabani, and I commended him and the negotiating team for their hard work. " He pointed out that "today, the budget law has restored a glimmer of hope about the relationship with the federal government, and although the law cannot decide on the long list of problems or end the injustice of the past, I hope that it will contribute to achieving more confidence among the citizens of the Kurdistan region."

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

Al-Kazemi: Approving the budget is an important step despite the observations

•  Today, 00:01
  •  

upload_1617224807_2004809203.jpg

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, on Wednesday (March 31, 2021), considered Parliament's approval of the general budget "an important step despite the observations."

Al-Kazemi said, in a tweet on the Twitter platform,  IQ NEWS , that the parliament's approval of the federal budget is an important step forward despite the remarks, noting that it is evidence that solidarity work is what achieves progress and stability.

The Iraqi Council of Representatives approved, on Wednesday, (March 31, 2021), the draft federal budget bill for the country for the current year 2021 in general, and voted to dissolve itself on the seventh of next October, with the elections to be held on the tenth of the same month.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

The President of the Republic welcomes the approval of the budget

31/3/2021 23:52:00

4651203132021_4610162032021_56565.jpg       
The President of the Republic welcomes the approval of the budget

Barham Ahmed Salih, President of the Republic, welcomed the vote of the House of Representatives, on Wednesday evening, on the federal budget for 2021.

The President of the Republic said in a tweet on his Twitter account: We congratulate the vote on the budget, and we salute the hard work between the government and the House of Representatives, and we hope that it meets the aspirations of our people for better living conditions.

He added: We now have the right to implement it in a way that guarantees the interests of citizens and rebuild the nation, and to take maximum measures to support low-income classes, provide job opportunities for our youth and combat corruption.

PUKmedia Presidency Flags 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Baghdad / National News Center
The President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, spoke today, Wednesday, about strengthening confidence between Baghdad and Erbil after the 2021 budget was passed.

Barzani said, in a statement received by the National News Center, "The Iraqi people have suffered greatly and deserve a better life. Iraq is a country rich in natural and human resources, and the issue is not only oil and gas."

He added, "I say to all Iraqi politicians, that the time has come to sit together to address the problems of Iraq politically, to ensure a better future for the country, because the Iraqi people have suffered a lot and deserve better."

He believed, "It is natural that ISIS poses a serious security threat to all of Iraq. During our conversation with French President Emmanuel Macron, we confirmed that the issue of ISIS continues to pose a threat to the stability and security of Iraq."

Earlier in the day, Nechirvan Barzani held a press conference with the French President, Emmanuel Macron, after Barzani's arrival in the French capital, Paris.

Barzani added, "We consider any party outside the law that poses a threat not only to the Kurdistan region, but to the whole of Iraq and its stability. We believe that weapons must be in the hands of the state, and it is necessary to organize this within a legal framework."

He expressed his dissatisfaction “in general and seriously with the parties that try to destabilize the security and stability of Iraq and work outside the framework of the law, at the same time, and we do not believe that such behavior will serve Iraq, and we do not believe that these actions will help the political stability of Iraq, and for this it must be. We all have a position on this issue. "

And he went on to say, "The development of Basra, Karbala, Najaf and Anbar is an evolution for Kurdistan. This is what we see, and that any project that is a reason for providing more services to the Iraqis anywhere is our source of happiness."

And the President of the Kurdistan region continued: “We are happy to sign agreements between the French company Total and Iraq, because the big problem for Iraq today is the issue of securing fuel for electricity as a service provided to the Iraqi people, and we are very happy with this agreement, and we hope to implement it, and that it will be the beginning of providing better services to all Iraqis.”

He pointed out that "annually large quantities of gas are wasted, and at the same time Iraq is forced to buy electricity and gas from neighboring countries. We congratulate the Iraqi Ministry of Oil and congratulate Mustafa Al-Kazemi, and we hope that this agreement will enter into force for the benefit of all Iraqis."

Today, the House of Representatives voted on the Federal Budget Law for the Republic of Iraq for the year 2021 in general, and on dissolving itself on the seventh of next October, in preparation for the elections scheduled for the tenth of the same month, while raising its session until the tenth of next April.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

Kurdistan Regional Government issues a statement regarding voting on the budget

31320212338545d2625b695a597cb348b4584.jp

6 hours ago

The Prime Minister of Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, issued a statement, on Wednesday, after the approval of the draft Federal Budget Law for 2021.

Barzani said in the statement, which NRT Arabia received a copy of, today (March 31, 2021), that "the approval of the budget paves the way for recovery from the era of difficult economic challenges, and we did not get everything we wanted in the budget law, but it is compatible with the constitution."

He added, "The application of the law in full will do justice to the two governments about the financial disputes since 2004, and I spoke with Al-Kazemi, thanked him and called for him to fulfill the obligations of the budget law."

He continued, "The budget law has restored a ray of hope about the relationship with the federal government."

The following is the text of the statement : With the support of the majority of Kurdish parliamentary blocs, the Federal Parliament approved this day the Budget Law, and we hope that this will pave the way for a recovery from the era of difficult economic challenges in Iraq and the Kurdistan Region .

Here, I can only express my sincere thanks to the negotiating team in the Kurdistan Regional Government for perseverance in their hard work for many months. I also thank the Kurdish blocs in the Federal Parliament for their strenuous efforts .

This was a compromise law and was necessary for Iraq and the Kurdistan Region. We did not get everything we sought, but this law is in line with the main principles of the constitution that we have not withdrawn from, as the rights and duties of both sides have been recognized, and we encourage the progress that has been made, and we are pleased with what has been achieved .

As I hope to see every article of the budget law applied and that the federal dues are finally back to the Kurdistan Regional Government, the full application of the law would do justice to both governments regarding the financial dues disputes since 2004, as the budget law will promote a new mechanism between the two federal financial oversight offices These steps, in turn, will enhance confidence and cooperation, which are among the essential principles that most of our work is focused on achieving .

Today I spoke with Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and thanked him for his support, and stressed the need to fulfill these obligations and send financial dues as soon as possible, and also reminded him that this country, and the Iraqi people, can achieve the best by working with and through Kurdistan .

I also spoke with Deputy Prime Minister Kak Qubad Talabani, and I commended him and the negotiating team for their hard work .

Today, the budget law has restored a glimmer of hope about the relationship with the federal government, and although the law cannot decide on the long list of problems or end the injustice of the past, I hope it will contribute to achieving more confidence among the citizens of the Kurdistan Region .

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

27006.jpg
The President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani. "Internet"

money and business

Economy News - Baghdad

The President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, Thursday, called on all parties to adhere to the budget law, while praising the Kurdish negotiating delegation.

Barzani said in a statement seen by "Al-Eqtisad News", that "on the occasion of the approval of the Iraqi federal budget, I congratulate the people of Iraq and stronger at the hands of the presidency and all the blocks of the House of Representatives, and that the efforts of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi to ease differences and achieve the agreement are appreciated and thanked."

He added, "For the purpose of solving problems, achieving stability, urbanization and a better future, Iraq needs joint cooperation and joint action, and we must all support this trend."  

He continued, "It is especially strong at the hands of Qubad Talabani, the head of the negotiating government delegation, who fought with the members of the Kurdistan region’s delegation with a long soul and with the success of difficult talks. Tougher at the hands of the Kurdish blocs that cooperated and cooperated with each other and with the government delegation to fix the share of the Kurdistan region in the Iraqi budget."  

Barzani expressed "his hope that all parties adhere to this law, and ratification of the budget can become a good start and an incentive to solve the rest of the problems of the Kurdistan region and the federal government, and the implementation of the law will lead to strengthening the political process, coexistence and consolidating the right of citizenship for all, and the door will open to fruitful dialogue for all parties." Let us all work together for the stability, reconstruction and progress of the country. "

Number of observations 102   Date of addition 04/01/2021
  • Upvote 1

"An important beginning to correct the path with Baghdad" .. The first comment from the Kurdistan Union after the budget is passed

Baghdad - People  

On Thursday, the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan considered the decision to vote on the general budget as an important beginning to correct relations between the regional government and the federal government and solve the problems related to the salaries of the region’s employees without deduction.  

The co-chair of the party, Lahore Sheikh Genki, said in a statement, of which "people" received a copy, (April 2, 2021), that "after great attempts and pressure, our efforts paid off and achieved their objectives by fixing the region's share in the draft general budget law for 2021."  

He added, "This step is an important beginning to correct relations between the regional government and the federal government and solve the outstanding problems between the two sides, including providing the salaries of the region’s employees without deductions and saving citizens from the hardship of living and suffering, who have been waiting for the prosperous horizon for a long time." Kurdistan and the federal government by the agreement concluded between them. "  

On Thursday, the Al-Fateh Alliance commented on the budget law voted by the House of Representatives, on Wednesday evening, while explaining that the coalition decided to enter the session to contribute to adding paragraphs and canceling paragraphs that have negative repercussions.  

The coalition stated in a statement, which "people" received a copy of, (April 1, 2021), that "before the vote on the current year’s budget, the Al-Fateh Alliance decided to enter the parliament session to contribute to adding paragraphs that serve the citizen and maintain the correct institutional building of the state and abolish the paragraphs that It harms the people and has negative repercussions and does not serve the poor and low-income people. Hence, we would like to clarify the following points:    

1- After our repeated requests to the government to return the exchange rate of the dollar and it did not respond, we informed it that the law will not pass if the exchange rate of the dollar is not returned to what it was in the past. Large and important articles and paragraphs. Then we voted on the budget law. However, we will remain pressured in all ways and will not give up on returning the exchange rate to its previous era.    

2- The people of the Popular Mobilization Forces were granted fairness by voting on the salaries of 169,000 volunteers, which will raise the volunteer’s salary to 1,420,000 Iraqi dinars.    

3- We raised the salaries of the beneficiaries of the welfare network to a minimum of 250 thousand dinars after the individual beneficiary received 175 thousand dinars, and the allocations of the social welfare network were raised to accommodate more numbers of beneficiaries    

4- We got 5 percent of the oil revenues to the oil-producing provinces and petro-dollars    

5- We demanded the payment of farmers ’dues, and this was achieved with an increase in the price of a ton of wheat, barley and rice, by 50 thousand dinars.    

6- Provincial development allocations have been increased from 2 to 4 trillion dinars    

7- Confirmation of contract holders in all ministries who have been in active service for 7 years or more    

8- We canceled the articles that sell state property assets and reduced sovereign loans by 60 percent    

9- We have fixed the salaries of 220,000 free lecturers    

10- Finalizing the file of proxy positions and limiting them to the House of Representatives.    

On Wednesday, the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, issued a statement after the Federal Parliament approved the draft federal budget bill for the fiscal year 2021.  

Barzani said in his statement, which "People" received a copy of (March 31, 2021), that "with the support of the majority of the Kurdish parliamentary blocs, the Federal Parliament approved this day the Budget Law, and we hope that this will pave the way for a recovery from the era of difficult economic challenges in Iraq and the region." Kurdistan ".    

He added, "Here, I can only express my sincere thanks to the negotiating team in the Kurdistan Regional Government for perseverance in their hard work for many months. I also thank the Kurdish blocs in the Federal Parliament for their strenuous efforts."    

He continued, "This law was a compromise and was necessary for Iraq and the Kurdistan region. We did not get everything we seek, but this law is in line with the main principles of the constitution that we have not withdrawn from, as the rights and duties of both sides have been recognized, and we encourage the progress that has been made." We are pleased with what has been achieved. "    

And he stated, "And as I hope to see every article of the budget law applied and that the federal dues finally return to the Kurdistan Regional Government, the full application of the law would do justice to both governments regarding the financial dues disputes since 2004, as the budget law will promote a new mechanism between my offices." Federal and regional financial control, and these steps, in turn, will enhance confidence and cooperation, two of the essential principles that most of our work is focused on.    

He pointed out, “I spoke today with Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and thanked him for his support. She also stressed the need to fulfill these obligations and send financial dues as soon as possible, and also reminded him that these countries, and the Iraqi people, can achieve the best by working with Kurdistan and through it, "indicating," I also spoke with the Deputy Prime Minister, Kak Qubad Talabani, and I commended him and the negotiating team for their hard work. "    

He pointed out that "today, the budget law has restored a glimmer of hope about the relationship with the federal government, and although the law cannot decide on the long list of problems or end the injustice of the past, I hope that it will contribute to achieving more confidence among the citizens of the Kurdistan region."    

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, commented, on Wednesday, on the passage of the 2021 budget by the Iraqi parliament.  

Al-Sadr said in a blog posted on "People" (March 31, 2021), that "after approving the budget inside the dome of the parliament, we hope that this budget will be out of the reach of the corrupt, and that there will be seriousness in implementing its provisions, especially the delayed service projects and others."    

"Otherwise, the people will be disappointed again ... I have been excused from being warned," he added.    

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi considered that approving the budget represents an advanced step despite the observations, while expressing his aspiration to complete the legislative framework towards ratification of the Federal Court law.  

Al-Kazemi said in a blog post on Thursday night (April 1, 2021) that the parliament followed, that “Parliament's approval of the federal budget is an important step forward despite the remarks, and evidence that solidarity work is what achieves progress and stability. Let's start by serving our people. "    

Al-Kazemi added, "I look forward to completing the legislative framework for the elections by ratifying the Federal Court Law."    

On Wednesday, the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, commented on the passage of the 2021 budget by the Iraqi parliament.  

Salih said in a blog posted on "People" (March 31, 2021), "We congratulate the vote on the budget, and we salute the hard work between the government and parliament, and we hope that it will meet the aspirations of our people for better living conditions."    

He added, "We now have the right to implement it in a way that guarantees the interests of citizens and rebuild the nation, and take maximum measures to support low-income classes, provide job opportunities for our youth and combat corruption."     

And the Iraqi Council of Representatives voted, on Wednesday evening, to pass the budget for the current year 2021, after it deleted five of the articles of the law, and added new items.  

More:  Details of the five deleted articles from the 2021 budget law  

The House of Representatives opened, after four o'clock in the afternoon of Wednesday, its special session to vote on the draft budget bill.  

The Media Department of the House of Representatives said in a statement that "People" received a copy of it (March 31, 2021), that "Parliament Speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi opened the 46th session of the fourth session of the third legislative year - the first legislative term."    

The media department confirmed that "the number of parliament members present at the session reached 215 deputies."    

According to the statement, "Parliament has begun voting on the draft Federal Budget Law for the Republic of Iraq for the year 2021."    

Parliament voted on "Article 1 of the Federal Budget Law of the Republic of Iraq for the year 2021."    

The House of Representatives voted on Article Two of the bill.    

Voting was held on Articles Three and Four as well. The fifth Article was also voted on.    

The House of Representatives voted on Articles 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 of the General Budget Law.    

Parliament voted on the eleventh article, which includes the share of the Kurdistan region in the budget.    

Voting was also held on Articles Twelfth, Thirteenth, Fourteenth and Fifteenth.    

He also voted for Articles 16, 17, 18 and 19.    

The House of Representatives decided to delete Article Twenty of the Budget Law, which provides for imposing an income tax and withholding salaries.    

The vote was also held on the twenty-first article regarding the cancellation of the combination of two salaries or more.    

Parliament also voted on Articles 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26 of the aforementioned law.    

The council voted on Articles 27, 28, 29 and 30.    

It also voted on Articles 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37.    

The parliament voted to delete Article 38 of the budget law on opening the door to investment.    

Parliament voted on Articles 39, 40. of the Budget Law.    

The House of Representatives decided to postpone the vote on Article 41 of the Budget Law on Agricultural Land.    

The Council also decided to delete Articles 42 and 43 of the General Budget Law.    

After that, he voted on Articles 44, 45 and 46. And decided to delete Article 47 of the law.    

Also voted on Articles: 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58.    

Parliament voted on the new articles added to the general budget law, which relate to exporting goods, aviation authority, delay fines, the price of a barrel of oil, printing books, sorting lands, financial transfers, the parliament’s budget, the judiciary council’s budget, the budget for the Human Rights Commission, selling land to citizens, ending the positions in the proxy, and voting on a new article pertaining to Missing persons from liberated areas, as well as voting on a new article related to pension rights for those covered by the amendment of the Unified Pension Law.    

The House of Representatives re-voted on (Article 1, Paragraph B) of the General Budget Law, in addition to Article 21.    

The House of Representatives voted to add a new article instead of Article 41 of the 2021 budget, on which voting was postponed earlier in the session.    

The vote on the new article stipulates that "the ministries of finance and agriculture and the governorates and the relevant authorities are obligated to transfer the ownership of the lands donated by people to educational and health institutions on agricultural lands for the purpose of establishing schools and health institutions. The approval of the governor shall be approved to start establishing the project with the presence of the donor's acknowledgment."  

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, yota691 said:

1- After our repeated requests to the government to return the exchange rate of the dollar and it did not respond, we informed it that the law will not pass if the exchange rate of the dollar is not returned to what it was in the past.

🤔 hmmmmm !!! 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

Deputy for Saeron: Whoever challenges the budget will "execute himself in front of the masses"

959 Policy 04/01/2021 14:01 amm Baghdad today -

Baghdad Today, Thursday (April 1, 2021), the representative of the Saeron Alliance, Mahmoud Al-Zagrawi, considered any attempt to challenge the budget law for the current year 2021, as a `` political and electoral suicide. '' Al-Zajrawi commented, during his speech to (Baghdad Today), on the intentions of some political forces to challenge the budget law or some of its paragraphs, saying: "There will be no appeal against the budget law, or even its paragraphs." He added, "Whoever takes this step is as if he has put himself on the guillotine in front of his fans." And he added, "The Iraqis are living in a situation they do not envy, and all political forces are now required to support the budget, continue to approve projects that serve the Iraqi economy, as well as work to provide salaries for employees, and to prevent any delay in it." He concluded by saying, "Whoever takes the step of challenging the budget, will commit suicide politically and electively." Earlier today, Osman Karim, a member of the Kurdistan region’s parliament, confirmed (April 1, 2021) that the region will fully comply with the provisions of the budget law that was voted on Wednesday. Karim said in an interview with (Baghdad Today), "The regional government will abide by everything that was mentioned in the budget clauses, and it will deliver the oil and the revenues of the outlets according to what is stated in Article 11 of the law. He added, "The technical procedures will be agreed upon between the two governments, and the agreement will be implemented as soon as the budget is approved by the President of the Republic and published in the Official Gazette, and thus all items will be implemented, including the delivery of oil and other measures." Yesterday, Wednesday, the House of Representatives voted on all the provisions of the Federal Budget Law for 2021, after discussions and political disputes that delayed their approval in Parliament for nearly four months. Today, Thursday, the President of the Kurdistan region, Nechirvan Barzani, commented on the approval of the 2021 federal budget, indicating that he hopes everyone will "abide by its provisions." Barzani said, in a statement received (Baghdad today), that "on the occasion of the approval of the Iraqi federal budget, I congratulate the people of Iraq and the strongest at the hands of the presidency and all the blocks of the House of Representatives." He continued, "The efforts of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi to mitigate differences and achieve agreement are appreciated and thanked, and for the purpose of solving problems, achieving stability, urbanization and a better future, Iraq needs joint cooperation and joint action, and we must all support this trend." He added, "I pay special tribute to Qubad Talabani, the head of the negotiating government delegation, who fought with the members of the Kurdistan region’s delegation with a long soul and with the success of difficult talks, as well as at the hands of the Kurdish blocs that cooperated and cooperated with each other and with the government delegation to fix the share of the Kurdistan region in the Iraqi budget." . He continued, "We hope that all parties will abide by this law," noting that "ratification of the budget can become a good start and a catalyst for solving the rest of the problems of the Kurdistan region and the federal government." Barzani added, "The implementation of the law will lead to the strengthening of the political process, coexistence and the consolidation of the right of citizenship for all, and it will open the door to a fruitful dialogue for all parties to work together for the stability, reconstruction and progress of the country

• Upvote 1

After approving the budget, Al-Sadr calls Al-Halbousi, Al-Kaabi and both parties

Baghdad - People   

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, appreciated, on Thursday, the role of Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi, First Representative Hassan al-Kaabi, and the head of the Saeron Alliance, Nabil al-Tarfi, in approving the budget.   

Al-Sadr's media office said in a statement that "People" received a copy (April 1, 2021), "His Eminence, Muqtada al-Sadr, calls the Speaker of Parliament, his first deputy, and the head of the Saeron Alliance."   

The statement added that "Al-Sadr valued their role in approving the budget, and urged them to monitor the implementation of its clauses and keep them out of the hands of the corrupt."   

me_ga.php? id = 15966

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

A Kurdish statement about Baghdad and Erbil's budget commitments: It has three advantages

Political12:27 - 01/04/2021

Baghdad - Mawazine News,
Head of the Change Bloc in the House of Representatives, Yusef Muhammad, on Thursday, said the approval of the 2021 budget is a step towards solving the economic problems in the country if compared with effective steps to combat corruption, indicating that it has 3 advantages.
The head of the bloc said, in a statement that Mawazine News received a copy of, that "some points of government reform programs have been placed within the framework of the budget law, and their approval is a step towards reaching the benefits to those who are entitled, especially from the poor and those with limited income."
He added that "this year's budget is distinguished by encouraging the advancement of infrastructure and investment in the agricultural and industrial sectors, in an attempt to reduce dependence on oil, in addition to reducing public expenditures," noting that "the proposals submitted by the Finance Committee led to a significant reduction in the financial deficit."
Regarding the relationship between the federal government and the Kurdistan region and the agreement that led to the passage of the budget, Muhammad considered "this is a step in the right direction," calling for "the implementation of commitments during the coming months to be a goodwill gesture towards resolving the differences between them, especially with regard to how to extract and export oil and gas in the region." The region and regarding the region’s budget, and finding radical solutions to the existing problems. "
The head of the bloc stated that "the approval of the oil and gas law in the near future will have a positive impact towards resolving the existing differences between the federal government and the region, and the budget included an item on reviewing all contracts with oil companies in a manner that achieves the highest benefit and is consistent with the principles of the constitution throughout Iraq," This represents a good opportunity for the region to renegotiate and balance some of the contracts concluded during the financial distress in the region, especially with regard to the oil pipeline that passes through the territory of the region to Turkey and the port of Bandar Ceyhan on the Mediterranean, and the secret and vague contracts and agreements with the Turkish side.
He emphasized that "the lesson in recent agreements and understandings is in their application, in order to achieve the advancement of the Kurdish citizen who has suffered both over the past years and solve all his economic and financial problems." Ended 29 / A 43

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

So the budget was a hurdle they cleared which is nice. Now the HCL, which stands for the next Hurdle CLeared. Don't stop now guys even though they seem to be taking off until April 10th patting themselves on the back for a couple of weeks. I mean, Yota worked just as hard or harder than you guys. Do you see him taking a couple weeks off?

No! Au Contraire my dear Fair! He is back at it already. Take a lesson Parliament and do the YOTA!!!

Keep working! Keep giving him something to do!!!! Pass the HCL and make us all go away.

Regarding the relationship between the federal government and the Kurdistan region and the agreement that led to the passage of the budget, Muhammad considered "this is a step in the right direction," calling for "the implementation of commitments during the coming months to be a goodwill gesture towards resolving the differences between them, especially with regard to how to extract and export oil and gas in the region." The region and regarding the region’s budget, and finding radical solutions to the existing problems. "
The head of the bloc stated that "the approval of the oil and gas law in the near future will have a positive impact towards resolving the existing differences between the federal government and the region, and the budget included an item on reviewing all contracts with oil companies in a manner that achieves the highest benefit and is consistent with the principles of the constitution throughout Iraq," 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Haven't looked deeply into this....and don't know all that much about Iraq and the IQD....

My understanding was for years the $$$ allocation percentage for the Kurds was a major stumbling block......in a brief look at article 11 or 12.... I thought the HCL was covered.....

As I understand it, the budget will be signed with in a time frame of 15 days..and of course that official publication in the gazette...that could run into Ramadan.... 

Any thoughts?     CL

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, yota691 said:

Thanks Yota for these and all the other articles you posted in this thread. You're an amazing news machine ... Bless You..!  RON

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

Al-Qassab: Al-Kazemi will take more bold steps after passing the budget and setting the date for the elections

{Policy: Al-Furat News} Political analyst Najm Al-Qassab said Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi would take more bold steps after announcing the vote on the draft federal budget law for the year 2021 and setting the date for early elections on October 10.

Al-Qassab said {to the Euphrates News} that "Al-Kazemi was waiting for two positions {the passage of the budget and the dissolution of the House of Representatives for itself}, as well as the vote on amending the Federal Court law."
He added, "Al-Kazemi will take more bold steps after passing the budget and setting the date for the elections, and the ball has now moved from the court of Parliament to the government and we are waiting for the coming days and the decisions it will bear," calling him to "fulfill his pledge, hit the corrupt and kill the demonstrators."
The House of Representatives voted in its session yesterday, Wednesday, on the fiscal budget law for 2021 with a value of 129 trillion dinars, after difficult labor and months of discussions regarding it for the divergence of views and differences between the political blocs on the one hand and between Baghdad and Erbil on the other hand.
Wafa Al-Fatlawi 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

The US Consulate sends a message to Baghdad and Erbil regarding the agreement in the budget

{Policy: Euphrates News} The US consulate in the Kurdistan region sent a message to the governments of Baghdad and Erbil, on Thursday, after reaching an agreement within the draft budget for 2021 on Wednesday.

In a statement, the Euphrates News received a copy of it, the consulate congratulated the federal and regional governments on reaching an agreement on the federal budget law for the year 2021. And she
added, we also congratulate the negotiating team in the Kurdistan Regional Government led by Deputy Prime Minister Qubad Talabani, hoping that this law would lead to the passage of this law. To better consolidate relations between Erbil and Baghdad and achieve a more stable economy for the country.
The House of Representatives voted in its session yesterday, Wednesday, on the fiscal budget law for 2021 with a value of 129 trillion dinars, after difficult labor and months of discussions regarding it for the divergence of views and differences between the political blocs on the one hand and between Baghdad and the Kurdistan region on the other hand.
Wafa Al-Fatlawi 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Editing date: 1/4/2021 15:32 • 90 read times
http://www.alliraqnews.com/uploads/news/image/medium/story_img_6065bd4bd0b1c.jpg
[Baghdad-Where]
The office of Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi revealed, on Thursday, the details of the phone call that took place between the latter and the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr.
Al-Halbousi’s office said in a statement, “Today, Thursday, a telephone conversation took place between Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi and Muqtada al-Sadr, during which al-Sadr valued the efforts of the House of Representatives in approving the budget law, and the importance of the parliament’s role in monitoring the optimal implementation of the provisions of the law. To serve the citizen and meet his needs.
For his part, the office of the Council’s Vice President, Hassan al-Kaabi, said in a statement: “We were honored today by a supportive and great telephone call from the great reformer Muqtada al-Sadr, thanking us and our brothers for the efforts made to approve the draft budget for 2021 and the legislation guaranteeing the rights of the Iraqi people and the need to follow it in a manner that does not lead to its loss. And it goes into the hands of the corrupt. "
And he added, "We
  • Upvote 1

The media office of the leader of the Sadrist movement announced today, Thursday, that Sayyid Muqtada al-Sadr telephoned Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi, his first deputy, Hassan Karim al-Kaabi, and the head of the Sairoun coalition, Nabil al-Tarfi.

In a statement received by Alsumaria News, the office said, "The leader The Sadrist Stream the master Muqtada al-Sadr Phone the Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Al-Halbousi And his first deputy Hassan Karim Al Kaabi And head of the Saeron Alliance, Nabil Al-Tarfi, who valued their prominent role in approving the federal budget, and urged them to monitor the implementation of its clauses and keep them out of the hands of the corrupt.

It is noteworthy that the House of Representatives, in its 46th session held on 3/31/2021, approved the federal budget for the current year.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Foto
02 Apr 2021
Erbil-Al-Sharqiya, April 2: The United States confirmed, through its embassy in Baghdad and its consulate in Erbil, that approving Iraq’s budget for the current year is an important step towards economic and security stability.
 The US Embassy in Baghdad said that Iraq must now move forward to implement economic reforms to achieve greater prosperity and security.
 For its part, the US Consulate in the Kurdistan region said that reaching an agreement on the budget law should lead to the consolidation of better relations between Erbil and Baghdad and to achieve a more stable economy for the country.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

•  
 2021-04-02 15:03

Shafaq News / On Friday, the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani expressed his hope for resolving the differences between the governments of the center and the region after the vote on the budget law.

In a statement received by Shafaq News Agency, the Kurdistan Regional Government said, "Barzani made a phone call with the head of the political body of the Sadrist movement, Nassar al-Rubaie, and thanked the Sadrist movement and its leadership for their support and their positive and important role in approving the federal budget law."

The Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, according to the statement, expressed his hope that "passing the budget will be a step towards resolving all outstanding problems and disagreements between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government on the basis of the constitution."

The Prime Minister had previously made a series of phone calls with a number of Iraqi leaders and officials in the federal government to praise their role in approving the 2021 budget law.

On Wednesday (March 31, 2021), the Iraqi parliament voted on the federal budget law for the fiscal year 2021, with a deficit of more than 28 trillion dinars, and a tug of war that lasted for months.

The general budget revenues amounted to more than 101 trillion Iraqi dinars, and expenditures were estimated at 129 trillion.

The price of a barrel of oil was calculated in the budget at $ 45 instead of the Iraqi dinar, and the government's proposed price for the dollar was fixed at 1450 dinars per dollar, according to what a member of the Finance Committee, Muhammad al-Shabaki told Shafaq News.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

•  
 2021-04-02 13:42

Shafaq News / Today, Friday, the Prime Minister of Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani made some separate phone calls with a number of political leaders.

A statement of the Kurdistan Regional Government, received by Shafaq News Agency, stated that "among the leaders are the head of the National Wisdom Movement, Ammar al-Hakim, the head of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Hadi al-Amiri, the Secretary-General of the Arab Project, Khamis al-Khanjar, and the Secretary-General of the Mass Party, Ahmad al-Jubouri (Abu Mazen)."

Barzani valued "the role of those political figures in approving the draft federal budget bill for the fiscal year 2021, and expressed his hope that passing the budget would be a step towards resolving all problems and disagreements between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government in accordance with the constitution."

The President of the Kurdistan Regional Government had previously made two phone calls, with both Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and Speaker of Parliament Muhammad al-Halbousi, and thanked them for their support in passing the Federal Budget Law and the articles related to the agreement between the Kurdistan Regional Government and the federal government.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1