Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ramadan Starts April 12, 2021

Wheelman

•  Time: 04/01/2021 13:12:33
  •  
  •  Read: 1,287 times
Culture issues instructions to tourist facilities during the month of Ramadan

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The Director General of the Tourism Facilities Department issued an agency, Moayad Haitham Rassan, today, Thursday, the instructions for tourist facilities during the month of Ramadan.

In a statement, Al-Furat News received a copy of it, Rasan said, "On the occasion of the approaching holy month of Ramadan, may God return it to us, and upon you with goodness and blessing, please implement the instructions for this blessed month, and as shown below:
1 - Public breakfast is prohibited.
2 - All offices are closed. and stores selling alcoholic beverages. 
3. prevent concerts and art activities that are not consistent with the sanctity of this holy month.
4 - closing restaurants and places selling food from sunrise until sunset , except tourist facilities listed below to be concealed blankets on the doors, and as It is well known:
A - Tourist restaurants on the external roads 
B - First and first class restaurants inside cities 
5 - Legal measures are taken against violators in accordance with the law.
6 - The inspection teams must take what is necessary, and they bear the responsibility of monitoring by following up on the violators, according to what was mentioned above.

• Upvote 1

Relating to the month of Ramadan .. Culture issues instructions for tourist facilities

Local02:22 - 01/04/2021

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News
The Tourism Facilities Department at the Ministry of Culture announced, on Thursday, the issuance of instructions for tourist facilities during the holy month of Ramadan.
The Director-General of the Tourism Facilities Department, Moayad Haitham Rasan Agency, said in a statement that Mawazine News received a copy of, that “on the occasion of the approaching month of Ramadan, may God return it to us and you have goodness and blessing, please implement the instructions for this holy month,” and as shown below:
1 Public breakfast is prohibited.
2- All offices and stores selling alcoholic beverages are closed.
3- It is forbidden to hold parties and artistic activities that are not consistent with the sanctity of this holy month.
4- Restaurants and places of food sale shall be closed from sunrise until sunset, with the exception of the tourist facilities listed below, provided that they are covered with covers on the doors, and according to what is known:
A - Tourist restaurants on the external roads.
B - Restaurants of the first and first class within the cities.
5- Legal measures shall be taken against violators in accordance with the law.
6- The inspection teams must take what is necessary, and they bear the responsibility of monitoring by following up on the violators, according to what was mentioned above. Ended 29 / p4

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

thanks Yota, for all your hard work! I want to think we have finally turned the corner, whoops forgot to put my turn signal on. I'm liking the latter part of April, no, special Intel, just a feeling, for the timing, As, Clement said, we will all ask ourselves, "Why Now"!

I, guess we will see!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

2 minutes ago, rw.sutton said:

thanks Yota, for all your hard work! I want to think we have finally turned the corner, whoops forgot to put my turn signal on. I'm liking the latter part of April, no, special Intel, just a feeling, for the timing, As, Clement said, we will all ask ourselves, "Why Now"!

I, guess we will see!

I'm thinking the end of April also.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Imam al-Sistani's office expects the first of Ramadan and publishes the Ramadan imsat

{Al-Najaf Al-Ashraf: Al-Furat News} The Office of the Supreme Religious Authority, Grand Ayatollah Imam Ali Al-Sistani, expected that Wednesday, April 14, will be the first day of the blessed month of Ramadan.

And the Office of the Supreme Reference published Imsakah for the holy month.
To view the catch, click here

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

And, The perfect gift would be rv at 3.22.

The Dinar will reach that and beyond. I think most people underestimate how strong the Dinar will be when they finally enact the real value. I can’t see the oil and gas law being done before EID. But who knows they have worked before during Ramadan so maybe they may work to get the reforms done. I certainly think the odds are in our favour this year because stalled issues are finally getting through 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Report: Iraqis welcome Ramadan with economic and health deterioration

1142021231611reuters_com_2021_newsml_RC2

Photo: 

2 hours ago

A report by Al-Hurra website, Sunday, highlighted the concerns of Iraqis with the approach of Ramadan, where he talked about the record rise in food prices, as well as another concern represented by the spread of the Corona virus and the strict measures imposed by the government to confront the pandemic.

The report, which was followed by NRT today (April 11, 2021), reported the difficulty of some citizens obtaining Ramadan supplies in light of the high prices, as one of them said that "Ramadan this year will descend dismal," while another fears "the absence of some food item from the trip."

The following is the text of the report: -

Hajjah Umm Samir lives in a state of anxiety with the approach of Ramadan each year, as the month, sacred to more than a billion Muslims, is an occasion for her five children and their families, which extended to the "grandchildren", she says .

But every year, Um Samir's worries are limited to the possibility of a certain food item missing from the trip. She says: "I cook food for fifty people every Thursday, and all of them have favorite meals, and some of them I hear their names for the first time."

El Hajja adds that she is "transforming the meal, they say we want KFC, so I fry them chicken, flour and chili and give them to them."

But this year is different, as the health measures imposed by the Iraqi government to prevent the spread of the Corona virus more than it is currently make it difficult to move between the regions of the capital, as well as outside it or outside Iraq .

"My middle son and his family live in Basra, and I have a daughter who lives in Turkey, and they used to meet in my house every year," says Umm Samir, who does not know if her annual tradition will continue, especially since this year it acquired a special dimension after the death of the father, Abu Samir in August. The past affected by the complications of the Coronavirus.

And on Sunday, the Iraqi Parliamentary Crisis Cell said that it is discussing options to impose a curfew in Iraq during the month of Ramadan, one of which is to impose a comprehensive curfew for the first ten days of the month, and the second is to impose a partial curfew for about 10 hours a day before breakfast until after the pre-dawn .

The Iraqi Ministry of Health seems concerned after it recorded record numbers of injuries last week, which reached about 8,000 injuries, on Friday .

The failure of relatives to meet in Ramadan is not the only thing that worries Iraqis, as the markets that witness a rise in prices every year with the approach of Ramadan, this year recorded a record high in prices driven by the lifting of subsidies on the Iraqi currency at the end of last year .

Hajj Samir Al-Obeidi, who is a pseudonym, says, "Ramadan this year will come somewhere in the dark." More difficult . "

Al-Obaidi refuses to receive aid from his relatives or neighbors, but he hopes that the Iraqi government will speed up the payment of compensation to his family, and points out that "my son has a little girl who has become without a father, but the aid is worth millions of others who cannot buy any food."

Mortada Al-Yaqouti, an Iraqi economist and businessman, said that "the prices of foodstuffs increased by about 40 percent from their prices last Ramadan, compared to only 8 percent last Ramadan compared to the previous Ramadan ."

Last week, the Iraqi government announced that it would allow the import of agricultural materials and products that it had banned from importing to encourage local cultivation and manufacture, but this is not enough, according to Al-Yaqouti, who said that "the habit of buying goods that lasts for a whole month and storing them in Ramadan has decreased dramatically due to the high prices, and also because of Corona virus atmosphere . "

According to Al-Yaqouti, "the embargo measures make traders lose the last remaining hope of compensating for their losses in the month of Ramadan," as it weakens large sectors linked to the movement of the market .

"You can notice the impact of the economic decline very clearly," he says. "Carriages used to transport foodstuffs ceaselessly every Ramadan, and you see women buying flour and ghee wholesale, but in Ramadan this ... nothing ."

Like many Arabs, Iraqis buy their belongings in bulk before the month of Ramadan, and store them for use in this month to reduce the times they go to the market, which is a bother for those fasting .

But Umm Samir bought what she needed despite the high prices and the possibility that she would not meet her children at a Ramadan table this month because “Ramadan must preserve its privacy,” she says .

On Saturday, Iraq recorded 6,791 new cases of Coronavirus, which is a high number by local standards, although it represents a decrease from the number 7937 that was recorded on Friday.

AA

• Upvote 1

Trade announces mobilization before the start of the month of Ramadan and announces a decisive date to withhold the quota from these people

{Baghdad: Al-Furat News} A spokesman for the Ministry of Trade, Muhammad Hanoon, confirmed that the rates of preparing the Ramadan quota from the ration card are advanced, especially with sugar and oil.

Hanoun told {Al-Furat News} that "the rates of preparing the quota for the month of Ramadan are advanced, especially sugar and oil, in addition to regular flour and zero."
He added, "We started the distribution from families below the poverty line, based on a letter issued by the Ministry of Planning to assess vulnerable and poor areas."
And Hanoun: "We are close to city centers, and within 48 hours, all those covered by the ration card will be provided." 
He pointed out that "the door of the Ministry of Trade is open to all citizens, and those who did not receive their share can report through social media and the Ministry of Commerce's media office."
And Hanoun added, "The Ministry of Trade is now alert to complete the preparation of the ration card items before entering the month of Ramadan."
He pointed out that "the ministry has contracts that included 50 thousand tons of rice, which will arrive in the middle of Ramadan or after." 
The trade spokesman went on to say, "Everyone is heading towards implementing the Cabinet’s decision to withhold the ration card items for those whose salaries exceed one and a half million dinars." 
He stated that "there are joint committees, whether with the ministry's departments and companies, for the purpose of resolving the issue before next June 1."

Hussein Hatem

• Upvote 1

Imam al-Sistani's office announces tomorrow the completion of Shaban and Wednesday the beginning of Ramadan

{Najaf: Al-Furat News} The office of the supreme religious authority, Grand Ayatollah Imam Ali al-Sistani, "may his shadow" be maintained, in Najaf, announced that tomorrow, Tuesday, is the completion of the holy month of Shaaban.

A statement of the office, of which {Al Furat News} received a copy, stated that "tomorrow is Tuesday the completion of the holy month of Sha`ban, and Wednesday (4/14/2021 AD) is the first of the blessed month of Ramadan for the year 1442 AH."
Wafa Al-Fatlawi

• Upvote 2

Al-Kazemi: We evoke the values of the month of Ramadan by striving against recklessness and tyranny

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi said today, Tuesday, that we are invoking the values of the month of Ramadan by striving towards oneself over recklessness and tyranny.

Al-Kazemi said in a tweet on the Twitter platform, "With the advent of the blessed month of Ramadan, may God return it to our people, the Islamic world and humanity with goodness and blessing. We invoke the values of Ramadan, patience, steadfastness and self-striving over vanity, recklessness, arrogance and tyranny, and adopting tolerance and chivalry from a position of strength, patience is faith and determination befitting the believers, their religion. And their homeland. " 
The Prime Minister concluded his tweet with "Ramadan Kareem".

Hussein Hatem

• Thanks 1

The Prime Minister sends an invitation to the Iraqi people on the occasion of the month of Ramadan

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, today, Tuesday, invited the Iraqi people on the occasion of the advent of the month of Ramadan.

Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram ..  To subscribe, click here

The media office of the Prime Minister said in a statement that Al-Furat News received a copy of it: “I present to our honorable Iraqi people, in their name to the entire Islamic nation, and to those who love goodness and peace everywhere, with my sincere wishes and the deepest good hopes on the occasion of the advent of the holy month of Ramadan. A month of obedience, acceptance, and bestowal of His mercy on the worlds.

Al-Kazemi added, according to his office's statement, "On the arrival of these blessed days, I call on all our patient and proud people to make this holy month an occasion for endearment, transcendence and unity, and a meeting with the love of Iraq and the elevation of its status."

He continued: "I have full confidence that the near future will be the radiance of progress, filled with good and generous life, with work, brotherhood, self-sacrifice, and giving priority to the interest of our dear Iraq."
He concluded: "Every year, our Iraq is fine."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

The Prime Minister and Parliament congratulate the blessed month of Ramadan

Baghdad: Morning

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and Speaker of Parliament Muhammad al-Halbousi congratulated the Iraqis on the occasion of the blessed month of Ramadan 
In a statement to his office, Al-Kazemi said, "I present to our honorable Iraqi people, on behalf of the entire Islamic nation, and to those who love goodness and peace everywhere, with my sincere wishes and the deepest good hopes on the occasion of the advent of the holy month of Ramadan. .
Al-Kazemi added, "On the arrival of these blessed days, I call on all our patient and proud people to make this holy month an occasion for friendship, transcendence and unity, and a meeting on the love of Iraq and its high status."
He continued: "I have full confidence that the near future will be the radiance of progress, filled with good and generous life, with work, brotherhood, self-sacrifice, and giving priority to the interest of our dear Iraq."
For his part, the Speaker of Parliament congratulated the Iraqis on the advent of the blessed month of Ramadan.
Al-Halbousi said, in a tweet on "Twitter": "The month of goodness and mercy falls upon us, the blessed Ramadan, and our hearts are filled with supplication and hope for relief of distress, worries and affliction, and with more peace, reassurance and prosperity for our Iraq, our Arab and Islamic nation and the whole world." 
In turn, the UN Special Representative in Iraq congratulated Jeanine Hennes Blashardt, on the advent of Ramadan, noting that the anti-Coronavirus vaccines herald tomorrow.
Best.
"The month of Ramadan is being celebrated amid restrictions due to the Covid-19 pandemic and economic difficulties exacerbated by this pandemic," Blashart said in a statement.
She explained, "Vaccines are currently being given, and in addition to ongoing preventive measures, it heralds a better tomorrow, the day when we all return to normal life and be able to shift our focus to many other issues facing Iraq."
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Security plans in the holy month

Wednesday April 14, 2021 68

Security plans in the holy month

Baghdad: Taha Hussein Karbala: Ali Laftah Al-Kut: Hassan Shahid Al-Azzawi

The security forces in the governorates of Baghdad, Wasit and Karbala set up special security plans during the month of Ramadan, while the Basra governorate carried out duties that resulted in the arrest of 85 suspects.

The Emergency Police Department adopted a new mechanism to be applied during the holy month of Ramadan and Eid al-Fitr.
Baghdad Police Director Major General Abdul Karim Ismail Abed said in a statement to Al-Sabah: The new mechanism included the deployment of patrols and detachments near public markets and places that witness large gatherings of citizens to prevent any security breaches that could happen in those places.
He indicated that among the tasks of these patrols is to provide assistance to citizens in the event of any injuries or other situations that require expressing assistance to citizens, indicating that the directorate has also worked to include the female component within its staff to provide assistance to humanitarian cases such as childbirth and family problems to provide possible assistance for these cases. .
In turn, Major General Ahmed Saleh, the commander of Wasit police, told Al-Sabah that the governorate leadership has finished preparing to implement a new security plan for the holy month of Ramadan, in which all security institutions will participate, pointing out that the previous and special plans during the visit of Imam al-Kadhim, peace be upon him, and the Shaabanian visit witnessed 100 percent success.
He pointed out that the plan included two axes, the first of which is the responsibility of police officers and employees of the protection of installations and national security to secure residential areas, streets, intersections, mosques, Hussainiyat and markets, while the responsibility of the second axis falls on the shoulders of emergency regiments to secure protection for the governorate's parties, entrances and exits. 
In Karbala, the Director of Information of the Karbala Police Command, Brigadier General Alaa Al-Ghanmi, revealed to Al-Sabah that the security services had begun implementing their plan for the month of Ramadan.
He added that these plans were drawn up during an expanded security conference and aim to provide the utmost protection for citizens and visitors, noting that the conference emphasized commitment to the decisions of the Crisis Cell and the Supreme National Health and Safety Committee regarding curfew times and adherence to all health and preventive instructions.
  • Upvote 2

“I have full confidence that the near future will be the radiance of progress, filled with good and generous life, with work, brotherhood, self-sacrifice, and giving priority to the interest of our dear Iraq."

Powerful statement by Al-Kazemi.

Go iraq

Go progress

Go generous life

Go RV 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

Imam Sistani responds to referendums about the things that break the fast, including smoking

{Al-Najaf Al-Ashraf: Al-Furat News} The Office of the Supreme Religious Authority, Imam Ali Al-Sistani, published on Saturday a series of polls on fasting the month of Ramadan and breaking the fast during its days, including smoking and wearing perfume.

The text of the referendums with the answers of Imam Sistani, without editing them for the sake of accuracy and objectivity in the transmission of questions and answers.

Below is the text of the polls and their answers:

The question: Is smoking considered one of the things that break the fast, or not?

Answer: As a precaution, it is obligatory for the fasting person to avoid deliberately introducing thick smoke into the throat, and there is no difference in this between the person who can quit smoking during the month of Ramadan and the person who is unable to quit.

The question: Has His Eminence (may his shadow be long) issued a fatwa stating that smoking is permissible in the month of Ramadan for the fasting person who cannot quit?

Answer: His Eminence (may his shadow last) is obligatory precaution that smoking invalidates the fast, so the smoker must control himself and refrain from smoking during the fasting of the month of Ramadan, but if he commits it - for any reason - then he must abstain for the rest of the day in the hope of what is required and then eliminate the obligatory precaution.

The question: If someone who is not fasting smokes a cigarette near me while I am fasting, what is the ruling on my fast?

Answer: Smoking does not harm you.

The question: What do you think of smoking an electronic cigarette while fasting? Note that it relies on inhaling the vapor that contains nicotine and not the thick smoke, and there are also types in which the liquid transformed into vapor upon inhalation is flavored with flavors such as fruit in addition to the liquid containing nicotine?

Answer: On the safe side, it is obligatory to leave it. Rather, if parts of the steam come together in the mouth and enter the throat in such a way that the drinking is customarily valid, it is ruled that it breaks down according to Sharia.

The question: Is fasting invalidated by applying deodorants or medicinal ointments that are absorbed by the skin?

Answer: Do not invalidate fasting.

The question: Is fasting invalidated by applying eyeliner and perfume?

Answer: No.

The question: Is it permissible to put face creams during fasting?

Answer: Yes, and it does not harm fasting.

The question: Does the fasting person have the right to wear (colonia)?

Answer: It is permissible.

The question: Is fasting invalidated by smelling compound and natural perfumes?

Answer: No.

Question: Is congestion with fluid regarded as breaking the fast?

Answer: Intentional congestion with fluid is one of the things that break the fast, and if it did not ascend to the stomach, rather it was as soon as entering the anus, it did not break the fast, and if it is more cautious, it is desirable to leave it.

The question: A person uses a daily injection during the month of Ramadan, ignorant of its fasting. What should he do?

Answer: If he was excused for his ignorance - as if he was raised far from the religious atmosphere and believed firmly that the injection does not nullify the fast - then he does not have to do anything, and if he was ignorant and negligent, then he must make it up.

The question: What is the ruling on using vaginal suppositories and creams during the day in the month of Ramadan?

The answer: There is nothing wrong with what a woman puts in, both fluid and solid, when fasting.

The question: I am a person residing in West Germany, and the fasting hours in Europe range from (16) to (18) hours. In 2009, I underwent an operation from the large intestine and 13 cm of the damaged ligaments were cut off. The doctor warned me at the time that I should not have constipation and that more than Drink water as much as possible, and I now want to fast. Can I use the rectal suppository to lubricate the stomach, and what can I do for fasting without experiencing any harm from that?

Answer: The use of fatty suppositories inside the anus, if the ointment (or cream) did not dissolve and did not move to the stomach, was not breaking the fast, otherwise it was breaking the fast, and with the treatment being limited to that and his fear of harm or his falling into severe embarrassment from leaving it, it is permissible for him and he must make up after that.

The question: Is it permissible to break the fast in case of excessive weakness?

Answer: Weakness in the permissibility of breaking the fast is not sufficient, even if it is excessive, unless it is embarrassing, so it is permissible to break the fast, and it must be made up after that.

The question: If breakfast is permissible due to weakness that causes embarrassment or because he is unable to work on which his pension depends, and we assume that weakness or disability persists throughout the year and he cannot perform, does the weakness cause the disease? What is the ruling in case of disability?

Answer: The positive weakness of the permissibility of breaking the fast is not like sickness in the failure of making up for the continuation of it until a later Ramadan. Rather, he must make up the fast and the ransom is also on the safe side.
Raghad Daham

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I’m not smoking man, I’m inhaling

4B92D041-744A-4E44-BE1A-A049B840F5FB.gif.d2923fbe4c0534b7d172b3cad01b5336.gif

Isnt that the “ Labrador “ Doobie ?? As I recall “ Labrador “ wasn’t the “ brand “ but rather his Labrador ate the bag of pot: he waited until the dog pooped it out, then he dried it out and there you have the “Labrador “ Doobie.

Let the Good Times “ Roll “

• Haha 4

I thought that movie was so cool when it came out, and now I watch clips of it and realize how stoooopid my thinking was.  I am glad we can change the way we think!  I want to be a little better today than I was yesterday, because if I am not, then I am only 2 days older and no smarter.  Alot of folks on here have helped me do that and I am grateful to you all for your help.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3